Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-09-2017, 09:25 AM   #46
sdfja

Go to the woods and hide all your clothes. Roll two dice. The sum of the rolled dice is how far you must walk naked in kilometres e.g you roll a 2 and a 3 it will be a 6km naked walk.
You can reduce the length as follows

Reduce by 500m if you roll in mud
Reduce by 500m if you pee on yourself
Reduce by 800m if you walk through nettles

My PM dares

Straight / male / 29/ switch. KiK: sdfja
sdfja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:22 PM   #47
b73

It's getting warm outside, reviving the thread.
sdfja:
go to the woods, bring scissors and zip ties.
Leave the scissors where you can find them again. Now it's time for some excercise go jogging in roughly one direction for 10 minutes. Find a secluded place. Get naked and ziptie you clothes to a tree (loop through each part and pull tight - you need your scissors to get them back).
On your way back you can only walk, don't run. Keep counting your steps. Every 200 steps edge once. When you arrive at the scissors, get them and make yourself cum. Now go back to where you zip tied your clothes and get them back.
Enjoy

My PM dares

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, pics/video /w face, online, account control, exposure, denial
dislikes: bladder control, humiliation, pain, anal, cross-dressing
limits (wont't do): blackmail, real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, CBT, social suicide
b73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 02:08 AM   #48
b73

*bump* anyone interested in this?

My PM dares

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, pics/video /w face, online, account control, exposure, denial
dislikes: bladder control, humiliation, pain, anal, cross-dressing
limits (wont't do): blackmail, real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, CBT, social suicide
b73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 05:20 PM   #49
sdfja

Go to the woods at night ideally a cloudy night wearing dark coloured clothes. Go to an area with lots of bushes and undergrowth. Walk 100m take off an item of clothes, close your eyes and spin round and then throw the item as far as you can, then edge once - if its dark enough it may be difficult to spot the item. Do the same every 100m until you are naked. You should now be about 500-600m away from your first item of clothing. Now try and re-trace your steps and find your clothes before returning home. For every item you can't find edge twice.

My PM dares

Straight / male / 29/ switch. KiK: sdfja
sdfja is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sdfja for this post:
Old 05-12-2018, 01:47 AM   #50
Abbb

Go to the woods, take off clothes and start walking. Find a tree that you like and start to hump it. Cum in 10 minutes while humping a tree, if you can't cum in time, then cum in one of your clothes and leave it to that tree.

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
Abbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 02:34 AM   #51
Jw_messy

GET naked now hogtie yourself up and go for a walk though the woods for 2km
Reduce by 200M if you roll in the mud
Reduce by 400 M if you fully submurge your self in the mud
Reduce by 2000M if you complete https://www.faproulette.co/4300/public-mud-roulette/
dislike:
limetseverything else especially eating scat and public
punishment for not revising and pm dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=289799
Message me any messy dares
Jw_messy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 03:05 AM   #52
Abbb

Go out in the woods, maybe somewhere near a trail where people walk. On your way there, leave your clothes behind, then keep walking. Then find a spot near the trail or whatever and make a bed in the dirt by digging a bit up. Then lay in your dirt bed and take a nap. You can't get up until you've waken up from your nap. After your nap, you can walk back and pick up your clothes.

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
Abbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 04:30 AM   #53
Jw_messy

Did this
Now you have to do it but instead of bed it’s mud
dislike:
punishment for not revising and pm dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=289799
Old 05-12-2018, 09:53 PM   #54
bottomsup4

Go out into the woods, find water (pond, creek, etc). Strip naked, leaving clothes on ground. Get your whole body wet, spending at least 10 mins in water. Getting out of the water and without drying off with anything, walk soaking wet away from the water for one half mile, leaving clothes behind. Masturbate to orgasm, then turn around, heading back to water. If your clothes are still there, get dressed and now you can go home .

DISLIKES: body hair shaving, body writing

LIMITS: cross-dressing,scat, blood, messy, showing face, difficult/painful anal,anything illegal, family/friends, social suicide, anything involving money
bottomsup4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bottomsup4 for this post:
Old 05-13-2018, 01:09 AM   #55
Jw_messy

That was cruel so you wil go find a lot of mud strip naked and wallow for an hour
dislike:
Old 05-13-2018, 01:59 AM   #56
SpecialSort

Pack a tasty lunch with anything you want. Take some rope and duct tape out into the woods with you. Strip down to just your underwear. Duct tape the leg holes of your underwear closed. Now, either put your lunch down the front or back of your underwear. After you’ve decided, fill the other side with nature. Sticks, dirt, mud, grass, leaves, etc. ( Avoid leaves if you live in an area with a lot of poison ivy... ) Now, place some duct tape over your mouth and tie yourself hugging a tree...

You’re a little damsel in distress. Try to time yourself. Find the sweet spot, wait just long enough to escape from your bindings after eight to ten minutes. If you escape early or late, walk to the edge of the woods before emptying your underwear and getting dressed.

Spoiler:
If you read this and want to do this dare but, you’re too afraid... try stripping down to just your underwear in the woods. The rush is amazing.

Please vote - Lost bet thread

I devote myself to Goddess Lisa, I'll serve her anytime.
SpecialSort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 06:20 AM   #57
Jw_messy

you have to goout into the woods then complete this faprouletehttps://www.faproulette.co/4300/public-mud-roulette/
dislike:
Old 08-18-2018, 02:02 PM   #58
Slug58
Account Banned

Walk 5 km in the woods with your pants filled with something messy. Mud for example

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 02:19 PM   #59
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Go to the woods with some duck tape, at the entrance strip down naked and walk about 10 minutes deep in the forest. You will then take the duck tape out and tie yourself on the floor round a tree with your face facin the tree. Here you may attempt to cum or your will stay here for 20 minutes. You must then put your clothes on and walk home

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 04:40 PM   #60
Kylethellamacorn

Start fully clothed and every 60 meters throw one article of clothing somewhere without looking. When you're naked go back and try to find the clothes. Each article you can’t find is an edge against a tree
Kylethellamacorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk