Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-01-2009, 01:06 PM   #46
May

Hmm...Stapler seems obvious...
I'm kinda leaning towards a constricting snake... Say, A Boa?

Wait...Didn't he already say that it wasn't a snake?

*Facepalm*

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is what it feels like.
This is disintegration.
This is what it feels like.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:33 PM   #47
stelth
Account Banned

hmmm... i find it very intersting you posted your train of thought enegma, almost like your trying to prove you thought of the answer insted of just googleing it ;P but neverteless, a stapler is the correct answer.

this is a classic, so youll probably guess it quickly, but its one of my favorites.

You are in a room thats slowly filling with poisionous gas. there are two doors leading out of the room. One leasd to freedom, the other to agonizing death. There are also two men in the room. one only says the truth, the other only tells lies, but you dont know which says which. They know which door leads to freedom. you may only ask one of the men one question. what do you ask?
stelth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #48
raz212

I have underestimated myself because I have just spent 2 hours fixing my computer (which I shouldn’t have done because I need to revise test tomorrow uh zzz).
But anyway to the point the answer to the post of my last riddle is Aspirin, sprain, Paris, rasp, asp, as, a. I hope you all got it right.

And i will post soon with the next few riddles because i missed a few days.

I dare you to UPLOAD A BLOODY PROFILE PICTURE

Ask me anything here

raz212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #49
raz212

Default 6th

Birthday quiz

Daniel, my son, is exactly one fifth of my age. In 21 years time, I will be exactly twice his age. My wife is exactly seven times older than my daughter, Jessica. In 8 years time, my wife will be three times older then Jessica. How old are Daniel and Jessica now?

Ask me anything here

Old 12-01-2009, 02:46 PM   #50
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

I did google the riddle after I had thought it though, but it didn't come up, so I'm prosuming its one you have thrown together.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:47 PM   #51
raz212

Its quite hard don't you think?

Ask me anything here

Old 12-01-2009, 02:49 PM   #52
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelth View Post
hmmm... i find it very intersting you posted your train of thought enegma, almost like your trying to prove you thought of the answer insted of just googleing it ;P but neverteless, a stapler is the correct answer.

this is a classic, so youll probably guess it quickly, but its one of my favorites.

You are in a room thats slowly filling with poisionous gas. there are two doors leading out of the room. One leasd to freedom, the other to agonizing death. There are also two men in the room. one only says the truth, the other only tells lies, but you dont know which says which. They know which door leads to freedom. you may only ask one of the men one question. what do you ask?
I have heard this one before, its a classic as you say, and the answer is.....I can't remember at the moment :P

Think I have it, and I was sitting on my bed putting my socks on while running through various ways of asking a question to one that would get the same answer from both :P

You don't know who is which but they do, that is the key. You have to ask them, not what they would choose, but what the other would choose. So you say to one

"which door would the other one choose to get to safety"

If you asked the truthful one, he, knowing the other would lie, would tell you the other one would choose the door that leads to death.

If you ask the liar, he knows the other one would tell you the correct door, but being a liar he has to say the opposite, he would then lie and tell you the opposite door that would lead to your death.

So they would both tell you which door not to go through. The other door then is the safe door.

Last edited by EnigmaNZ; 12-01-2009 at 03:26 PM.
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #53
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz212 View Post
Its quite hard don't you think?
The stapler isn't if you slowly go through it word by word, knowing some words are false positives meant to throw you off. Like pointy fangs, fangs makes you immediately jump to something living. But pointy is the clue. Binding is another, strange word to use in this context, but something we do in the office from time to time. Binding and stapling copies together. Lifeless victim was another, thinking about it you begin to wonder if the victim was lifeless prior to being pierced. We were also told the answer is obvious, and that snakes etc were way way off.

This last one, you run through a list of questions on the door, then think through other ways of asking about the door, eventually you ask what the other would choose. Any other questions not focused on the door only means you have to ask a second question which you can't do.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #54
stelth
Account Banned

...truely you have a dissying intellect, enegma.
stelth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #55
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

A few classic riddles for you:

A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid. What am I?

Mice are famous for their ability to multiply at breakneck speeds. The type of mouse we have here gives birth once a month, birthing 12 babies each time. Baby mice mature and can give birth two months after they are born. You picked up one of these cute baby mice at the pet shop and brought it home the day after it was born. In 10 months from now, how many mice will you have?

Good luck!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:24 PM   #56
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Scratch the first 2 months so 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 = 429981696 + 1 = 429981697

Na, you only took one mouse home. Unless it got pregnant prior to leaving the store, its gonna stay a virgin lol, so you still have the original 1, unless the cat got it, in which case you have a happy cat and no mouse.

1 mouse.

That was easy. The box is in the too hard basket for now.

Last edited by EnigmaNZ; 12-01-2009 at 06:29 PM.
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #57
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

Is it an egg? Although it Isn't a box there is a yolk inside and it's gold...

My riddle

While swiming one day in a small pond you have your foot catch on something. You dive under water and see a cabin. Immediately you call 911. When police come there are 6 people in the cabin dead. Why did they die, how, and how did the cabin get on the bottom of the lake.

Foot play, Pain, Pet play, Ass play (new to it), Nipple torture, Cbt, Pegs (clamps) play, Humiliation, Degradation, Cum play, Complete control,

Dislikes:
X dressing, Piss play, , Bondage play, Wax play, Semi-Public

Limits:

Full public, Blood, Permanent damage, Family, Messy
cheese101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:45 AM   #58
raz212

Default 7th

Heres one you might like.

The Captain
Captain is to Private as Master is to

Ask me anything here

Old 12-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #59
raz212

Default 8th

I was framed

I was framed, yet I didn't commit a crime, and the person who framed me committed no crime. How is this possible?

Ask me anything here

Old 12-02-2009, 09:47 AM   #60
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

7: Captain is to Private as Master is to Slave.

8: He/she was in a photograph
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk