Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 10-19-2010, 11:23 AM   #46
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 42 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for comments, here is the next chapter / Part 42 as promised

Part 42 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Dani was on the internet looking for idea’s to try out on her slave. After a couple of minutes of viewing several sites, Dani ordered David to come and lay over his knee. She pulled his trousers down followed by the same grey briefs that he had been wearing the previous day. David was laid across Dani’s lap with his face near the floor and legs in the air. David was expecting Dani to give him a good spanking and decided he would try to relax and take it as a man when suddenly Dani grabbed a sharp needle off her computer desk and pricked it gently onto David’s ass cheeks. David let out a loud squeal from the pain that he felt. “SSSSSSHHHH........ ugar” he said trying not to swear

“Shut it” ordered Dani who was feeling pleased with herself. She then gave David another Prick of the razor Sharpe thin needle. David was nearly in tears from the pain he was receiving, his 6 ½ cock was growing slowly and Dani was aching to touch it. She thought back to her brief conversation with David after part 25 of the strip poker game (Part 13, of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Is this the first time that your gorgeous cock has ever been seen by a female” she continued asking. “Yes blushed David” “Don’t be shy, it looks wonderful, can I feel it” “Maybe later” said David

Owwww, maybe now is the time she thought feeling his cock through the short skirt she was wearing. However first she would have some fun. She ordered David again to stand in the corner facing the wall, this time however without any trouser or underwear. Dani sat there staring at David’s ass with his 2 balls dangling partly in view.

Dani took her dressing gown strap and tied David’s hands behind his back. She now rummaged through her stationary draws eventually finding what she was looking for. A pack of 50 rubber bands, opening the packet she got 1 rubber band wrapped in a figure of 8 and lopped it twice over David’s cock. This made such an erotic sight David stood there with no trouser or underwear on hands tied behind his back and a rubber band making his cock look longer and thinner than it actually was. David’s knob was throbbing slowly and each throb caused him immense pain. “How does that feel, slave” asked Dani. “It hurts so much when it throbs” replied David. “Well you will have to just control it”

“You are not allowed to ejaculate your slave juice, unless I tell you” said Dani. “And if you do, there will be server punishment, and you don’t want that, do you” she continued. “No” answered David.

“NO, WHAT” Dani barked, slapping David hard on the ass and causing him more pain. “No Mistress,… Sorry Mistress” “Ouch” said David again as his cock again twitched. After a couple of minutes he seemed to have his twitchy cock under control when…………….

TO BE CONTINUED……………

When what?
Keep reading Strip Poker With A Twist to find out!

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 10-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #47
Rachie

Default Part 43a (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you all for reading and commenting. Also Kisunesoldier, i hope that this part (chapter 43a) meets you approval and has ended in a different way. May i warn everyone to read this carefully and please only read once until after posting comments on this and the next chapter (Chapter 43b). Hope you will realise why later (N O C H E A T I N G)

Part 43a (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

After a couple of minutes David seemed to have his twitchy cock under control when Dani loaded an erotic video onto her computer. David was ordered to turn around and watch the movie closely, however she wouldn’t tell him why. While the video was playing Dani was scribbling something down on paper.

The video was of a blonde female of about 20 dressed in a skimpy lace blue thong and matching bra. She was performing a b J (blow job) on a fellow of about 20-22 who had short spiky black hair. She was taking it deep into her mouth, or as deep as his small willy would go. Meanwhile the male was telling her how gorgeous her 34b breast were while tweaking them with his fingers, making her nipples huge and very attractive. In the background you could see a bed, window with blue curtains, stars on the wall and a set of draws with a variety of sex toys on top. You could clearly see Butt Plugs, Dildos, Vibrators, Nipple Clamps, Rope, Handcuffs, Strap on weapons and much more.

After a couple of minutes the blonde female removed her thong and positioned herself on the dark blue stripy bedding. She took her partner doggy style letting him slide his rather small cock (probably 4 - 4 ½ inch) up her shaved cunt. She was also soon taking a pink dildo in her ass as she received the screwing of her life. He ejaculated all over her blonde face and beautiful lips that were previously coated in crimson lipstick, some of the sticky substance splatted her hair that was tied together with a silver hair bobble. At this moment the short video came to an end and Dani shut the video page down.

David’s cock was uncontrollably throbbing as he watched the video closely. Imagining himself taking the males role. Every time David twitched it caused him immense pain rolling up his dick to his brain.

A tune suddenly played in the room it was, Rudolph the red Nose Rein Deer (David’s mobile phone’s ring tone) Dani looked down at the phone to find a message from Adam, it was a joke,

Dani decided to read the Joke out to David as she hoped this would distract David from his next task, also hoping his cock would twitch and cause him more displeasure the joke was;

Gordon Brown was looking for a lady of the night
He found one such girl in a local pub
He said “I’m Prime Minister of England
How much would it cost me to spend some time with you?”
Her reply “Mr Prime Minister, if you can get my skirt as high as my taxes,
My pants as low as my wages
Your dick as hard as the times we’re living in
& keep it rising like the price of petrol
& Screw me the way you have the pensioners
Then it won’t cost you a penny”

I APPOLOGIES IF THIS DOES NOT MEET EVERYONES TASTE – BUT WAS THE JOKE SENT

David’s cock twitched as he laughed after hearing the joke. He quickly gave a low yelp at the pain this caused. “Shut it, and listen to me” Dani suddenly commanded

“Right I am going to ask you a series of questions based on the video you have just seen. I have written 5 tasks on these cards, these will be your rewards/forfeits depending on your answers the more you get correct the better the prize. The opposite also exists the more incorrect the worse the forfeit” said Dani with a mischievous smirk.

David looked worried hoping that his memory would meet Dani’s expectations, he was also wishing he had been watching a bit more closely and not imagining himself playing the male role. He looked nervously over to Dani when she said.

“Ok these are the questions”

TO BE CONTINUED ……..

PLEASE DO NOT read this chapter again until have answered questions in the next part (Part 43b) Feel free to then post results.

What will the questions be?
What will the forfeits / rewards be?
What will David do?

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for answers

Also how many questions will you get correct?

I wonder how many you can get – feel free to play along.

REMEMBER
NO
CHEATING
APPOLOGIES IF THE JOKE WAS NOT SUITABLE

BED HABITS

Old 10-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #48
Rachie

Default Part 43b (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 43b (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)“Ok these are the questions”

1) What colour hair did the girl have?
2) What style hair did the male have?
3) Approx how big was the males cock?
4) What position was she in while having sex?
5) What colour was the girls’ underwear?
6) What style underwear was she wearing at the start?
7) What colour lipstick was she wearing?
8) What colour and style was the bedding?
9) What colour was the dildo?
10) What did the girl have in her hair and what was the colour of this?
11) What size breasts did the girl have?
12) What colour were the curtains?
13) What shapes were there on the wall?
14) Where in the room were the sex toys? (other than the one using)
15) What was the male doing to the females tits?

END OF QUIZ

David was busy thinking about the questions and scribbling his answers down as fast as he could. He was still unaware of how many of the 15 questions he had got correct until………………..

TO BE CONTINUED…………..

In the next part you can see David’s answers (didn’t want to post at present in case people wanted to try the small mini quiz themselves- please let me know how you did)

I wonder how many David got correct and which of the 5 cards he would get as a forfeit / reward. Keep reading Strip Poker with a twist to find out.

Thank you LOVE Rachie

PLEASE COPY QUIZ QUESTIONS AND POST YOUR ANSWERS TO THEM (NO CHEATING)

Lets see hows your memory

QUIZ ALWAYS STILL OPEN
IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO PLAY JUST STATE CHAPTER - 43B AND RESULTS (ALWAYS APPECIATED) IF HAVE NOT READ FULL STORY AT THE PRESENT TIME ALSO STATE WHEN POSTING. ALL FEEDBACK / COMMENTS AND RESULTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED. DONT READ ANY FURTHER UNTIL POSTED RESULTS OR YOU WILL SEE ANSWERS. THANK YOU FROM RACHIE

BED HABITS

Old 10-21-2010, 02:44 PM   #49
Rachie

Default The results

Please find below a results chart for people who have played along. Special thanks to the nine people who were brave enough to demonstrate their memory skills.

Name:  RESULTS X 2 GUESS REMEMBERANCE.jpg
Views: 3045
Size:  48.0 KB

top score for Bloems51, followed by Kisundsoldier.

As sister and friend have stated, we played this same game last monday evening while awaiting for our game to start.

If people are wondering what my predictions were please find below (however please remember this was a movie and not written script so some things will be easier / harder, eg - telling colours)

if people disagree with scoring may i say that this was done by a different player. Thank you to ? (sorry cant mention name) also i was a bit unhappy with my scoring? I WANT A RECOUNT lol

heres my guess

Blonde

spiky

3) Approx how big was the male?
4-4 1/2

doggy

blue

thong

Hard to tell guess = crimson?

Blue and Stripy

pink

10) What did the girl have in her hair and what was the colour?
white bobble

11) What size breasts did the girl have?
34b

12) What colour was the curtains?
navy

13) What shapes were there on the wall?
stars

14) Where in the room were the sex toys? (other than the one using)
draws

15) What was the male doing to the females tits?
pinching (ouch)

I SCORED 14
as question 10 = 1/2 marks
question 8 & 12 = 3/4 marks

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON!

BED HABITS

Old 10-22-2010, 12:24 PM   #50
Rachie

Default Part 44 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Niamh your score would have been 9.5. Thank you for participating even though the results had been posted.

Thank you to all readers below is part 44. Please keep your comments cumming (coming) they are much appreciated.

Part 44 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

David’s answers were as follows
ANSWER: Blonde (correct)

ANSWER: Spiky (Correct)

3) Approx how big was the male?
ANSWER: 4 inches (Correct = 4 – 4 ½ inches)

ANSWER: Doggy style (Correct)

ANSWER: Blue (Correct)

ANSWER: Thong (Correct)

ANSWER: How am I fucking supposed to know that? (Incorrect= Crimson lipstick)

ANSWER: Dark blue (1/2 marks = dark blue and stripy)

ANSWER: Pink (Correct)

10 ) What did the girl have in her hair and what was the colour?
ANSWER: Hair bobble and Silver (Correct)

11 ) What size breasts did the girl have?
ANSWER: 34b (Correct)

12 ) What colour was the curtains?
ANSWER: Blue (Correct)

13 ) What shapes were there on the wall?
ANSWER: Never saw any shapes (Incorrect = Stars)

14 ) Where in the room were the sex toys? (other than the one using)
ANSWER: on draws (Correct)

15 ) What was the male doing to the females tits?
ANSWER: feeling them with hands (Correct – tweaking them with fingers)

Dani next started totalling David’s correct answers. “You have scored 12 ½ out of 15.” Not quite enough to receive the best card (reward) however I must congratulate you on your second card reward and well done, I never expected you to get that many correct” she said.

David stood there shaking from the cold while still wondering what he would have to do next, he was quite relieved that he had got so many correct always believing that his memory was one of his let downs.

After a few moments of watching David squirm, Dani handed David the forfeit card. David hurriedly turned it over, it was all hand written and David presumed that it had been written earlier that night or perhaps at Laura / Sarah / Adam’s house the previous night. He quickly started reading this is what it said.

Congratulations on your score (between 11 – 13)

Your reward is as follows.....

TO BE CONTINUED ..............

What would David’s Reward / Forfeit be.

I wonder what all of you getdare player’s reward / forfeit would have been? Perhaps we will never know.

BED HABITS

Old 10-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #51
Rachie

Default Part 45 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you everyone for your compliments and participating in the mini quiz. Anyway now its time for chapter 45. What will happen? find out below

Part 45 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Name:  david forfeit messy.jpg
Views: 3071
Size:  53.8 KB

“Pick well, as this will be the last food items you’re having until I next say” Dani teased.

Your choice is from the following:

Beans
Melted Chocolate
Custard
Ice Cream
Jelly
Noodles
Lolly pop
Cream
Golden Syrup
Tomatoe ketchup

David stood there for a few minutes still without any underwear on and a rubber band wrapped tightly around his cock. What should he pick, he thought to himself. Where would Dani have him lick the substances from?

“Ok times up”, stated Dani after a few minutes. “What 3 items will it be” she continued. “Can I pick 1 now, and then another after I have had the first etc” asked David hopefully. “No, all now, or I’ll pick them for you” was Dani’s reply “And make it snappy” she continues

“My choice will be as follows” said David quite quickly after realising that if he said nothing he would loose his freedom to pick.

1st choice = Jelly
2nd Choice = Melted Chocolate
3rd Choice = Golden Syrup

Dani thought for a minute, what could she make her slave do with these choices. What should he lick them off?

She went to get the first item (Jelly) out of the mini fridge that was situated at one corner of her large bedroom. The jelly was strawberry flavoured and in a pot purchased ready made from Tesco. Dani turned around to find David stood in the same corner with his cock twitching with excitement. His ass was slightly hairy and Dani made a mental note that she would have to do something about this.

“Follow me slave” she ordered David, who waddled out of the bedroom wondering where he would be going. They walked along the corridor and then down the steep stairs that David had never walked down before. He found this kind of tricky without any lower clothing and his cock banging his balls after every step that he made. The rubber band didn’t help at all.

Approaching the bottom of the stairs David felt the cool air blowing under the front door, this tickled his cock and balls. “Hurry up, you worthless slave” ordered Dani who was now going through the kitchen and going to ………………….

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

Where was Dani going?
What was Dani Planning?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a twist for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 10-24-2010, 12:03 PM   #52
Rachie

Default Part 46 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Can i say welcome and thank you to Derp and Rahamn for their first post on STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST. I hope you are liking the story and this new chapter / Part. Feel free to comment again this is always much appreciated.

Part 46 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Hurry up, you worthless slave” ordered Dani who was now going through the kitchen and went to the downstairs bathroom followed by David closely behind. This room had a tiled floor with pale pink painted walls. There were 2 small windows that let a lot of light into the room.

Dani croutched above the toilet and pissed. David could clearly hear the trickling sound as her urine exited her body, some of which landed on the toilet seat as she had planned. She then wiped her bits and pieces and pulled her clothes back up.

Next Dani opened the Jelly and places it all around the toilet seat which still contained her smelly urine. David gulped as he realised what he would be forced to do soon. “EAT IT…” was Dani’s command. David knew that resisting would be futile and so decided to comply with his Mistresses demand. He knelt on the cold tiled floor. He then closed his eyes and tried to imagine happy thoughts as he stuck out his tongue and started to lick and eat the jelly.

“How does that Jelly taste mixed with my piss” asked Dani trying to make David fringe. This worked and David felt sick when Dani reminded him of what he was tasting. He soon opened his eyes to get the last pieces of jelly off the toilet seat as he found that closing them was nearly useless and he needed to see.

Eventually he thought he had licked it all up when Dani decided to spread the remaining jelly on the seat right on top of a wet spot. David knew what he must do and dutifully complied. “Yuck” he said afterwards. “What did you say?” snapped Dani angrily “for that you will lick the inside rim of the toilet, you will see there is a few splashes of jelly in there”. David felt like resisting but soon gave up and licked the inside of the toilet the same area where Dani’s and her family’s urine had been many times.

Soon Dani shouted “Stop, you have made your mistress happy, I hope that you enjoyed the taste, now follow me” she said as she left the bathroom grinning.

What would her next command be wondered David, would it be luxury or horrid.

“Now your second item is melted chocolate”, she said walking to the cupboard. She opened the kitchen cupboard taking out a ……………………

TO BE CONTINUED ……………………..

What would the melted chocolate be eated off.

All comments are much appreciated

BED HABITS

Old 10-25-2010, 03:23 PM   #53
Rachie

Default Part 47 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Can i first welcome Reixonac to the story and thank you for your first post (hope many more will cum / come!)

And thank you for all my regular reader and for the fantastic support everyone has given me, now what will David be forced to do with the Melted Chocolate? Keep reading below to find out in the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

Part 47 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Now your second item is melted chocolate”, she said walking to the cupboard. She opened it taking out a cat bowl. She now opened a Tesco Chicken in Gravy Sachet of Cat food and emptied it into the bowl. Dani them found a pan in the cupboard and placed in on the stove. She broke a full 750g Galaxy Chocolate bar into squares and placed the squares of Chocolate into the pan. Heating this up so that the Chocolate melted and became all runny. What she then did scared David half to death.

Dani removed the pan of hot chocolate of the stove and poured it all over the cat food, mixing this in as she went. Finally coating the top of the cat food with a thick coating of Chocolate.

“Eat” she ordered David. “Do I have to” asked David who had never before tasted cat food and could only imagine the horrible taste. “EAT IT!!!!!” Dani bellowed at a rather loud voice. David know knew he had little choice. “Can I have a spoon” he pleaded to Dani. “No, do you think that cat’s use spoons?” “Eat it straight out of the bowl, and I want you to lick it clean afterwards”

David complied again with his mistresses commands. He placed his bare knees on the cold floor and knelt. He then shuffled towards the pink cat bowl thankful that at least it was fairly small and therefore would not take much licking clean afterwards. His nose was only inches above the cat food and he could smell the chicken mixed with chocolate. He could also feel the warmth of the still piping hot melted chocolate.

David then stuck out his tongue feeling the red hot chocolate. He blew gently on the chocolate / cat food cooling it down slightly. After a few minutes of this David started to lick the substance. He was quite surprised at first at the taste; it was nowhere near as bad as what he was expecting. The chocolate drowned the taste of the chicken in gravy cat food.

He kept nibbling and nibbling the mixture and eventually the all of the mixture had been eaten. He now had to lick the bowl clean. This was surprising far worse than actually eating the mixture; his ass was stuck high in the air and was totally uncovered with his balls and cock on display for Dani’s amusement.

“Good Queen” (female cat) Dani eventually said as David had finished his second task. “Thank you, mistress” said David trying to be the obedient slave he actually was.

“Right seeing as though you have been a good boy I will let you eat the last of your foods of anything you like” said Dani, expecting David to choose a plate.

“O.K do you promise this Mistress” asked David. “Yes you have my word” was Dani’s reply.

David looked over to Dani with grin on his face. “O.K I will eat the golden syrup from ……………..”

TO BE CONTINUED .......

Now what will happen with the Golden Syrup?
Hope everyones still liking the story and more will follow shortly.
L O V E R A C H I E

BED HABITS

Old 10-26-2010, 12:10 PM   #54
Rachie

Default Part 48 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

May I first say well done to the people who have messaged me or replied to thread with the correct area for the Golden Syrup.

Also thanks for your positive comments and welcome to STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST Rachyh, Rogue and Kolia. Please keep up the comments. (Appologies if missed any new commenter's)

Also thanks to everyone else who has commented I can’t believe there has been 11 comments in only 21 hours.

Anyway here is:

Part 48 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“O.K I will eat the golden syrup from all over your naked body” said David with a smile. “Dani froze listening to the words exiting David’s lip’s, and never dreaming that he was going to suggest this.” “O.K said Dani,” not wanting to go back on her word “You’ll be sorry for this” she said staring into David’s eyes. Dani laid a thin white plastic sheet over her clean bed. “Can I keep my underwear on”, pleaded Dani. “No, this is my reward, I want you totally naked” said David enjoying having a couple of minutes being in command.

Dani reluctantly stripped out of the top layer of clothing revealing the same black bra she was wearing in the strip poker game the previous evening and a similar g-string, however this one was navy blue. She unclipped the black bra and slid the straps down her arms thus revealing her 32/34b breast with large pale areola’s. She then removed the navy blue g-string that was currently deep inside her cracks. This revealed her still neatly trimmed brown bush that David had only once seen before.

“Lay down on your back with your legs slightly spread apart” demanded David. Dani did as she was told and separated her short legs, therefore opening up her love hole to David’s eager eyes.

David eyed Dani’s sexy body from head to toe, or rather tits to pussy lol. He was longing to stick his tongue in certain areas and knew if everything worked out correctly his dream may come true.
Name:  golden syrup.jpg
Views: 3041
Size:  29.9 KB
He picked up the full 454g tin of LYLE’S GOLDEN SYRUP and opened this with a spoon handle “POP” it went and flew across the room. Next David Placed the small tea spoon in the tin. Removing the spoon full of the tasty syrup he dribbled the sticky mess all over Dani’s Chest and stomach. The sticky mess clung to Dani’s thin body and she gave a quite squeal as she realised what was actually happening.

David soon ran out of Golden Syrup and therefore dipped the spoon again into the full tin. This time he concentrated on spilling the substance all over Dani’s cute petite tits and making sure plenty went on top of both her nipples.

Dani watched eagerly wondering where any of the other spoon full’s were going to end up. The next was directed at her trimmed spiky pussy and her inner lips. With her legs spread open some of the sticky stuff went right inside her cunt. David was glad of this and was looking forward to licking the syrup out of the deep never ending hole.

David then tried to dribble some more of the mess over her face, trying to concentrate on her lips, cheeks and neck. Before lastly finishing with dribbling golden syrup along both her arms and feet. I wonder if she’s ticklish he though

Before long Dani’s body was covered in sticky trails that you could easily follow from her Chest – Tits/Nipples – Pussy – Face – Arms and legs.

“Now it’s time for the licking” said David with a grin. Dani closed her …………….

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

Please keep commenting and more will follow soon.

BED HABITS

Old 10-26-2010, 01:53 PM   #55
Rachie

Default thanks

OMG - the image of this is just wonderful. I am so jeolous of David. But why do I get the sense Dani is going to back out??

I wonder what happenes

Owwww- i already know lol

Keep reading to find out

and thank you all for your comments
glad to know you are still reading

x x x x
love rachie

WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PRIVATE MESSAGE, BUT ARRRR WELL, ITS PUBLIC KNOW,

BED HABITS

Old 10-27-2010, 11:54 AM   #56
Rachie

Default Part 49 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all the possitive comments

WELL DONE everyone thats had the correct answers to last chapter and this
Part 49 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Now it’s time for the licking” said David with a grin. Dani closed her eyes, not wanting to be aware of where David was going to start first.

David climbed onto the white sheet on the bed along side Dani. He was also naked and as he began to lick her legs his cock accidently swiped across Dani’s chest. Some of the sticky syrup stuck to David’s cock.

“Yum” the golden syrup tasted lovely off Dani’s legs. The taste was a lot better than the jelly off the toilet seat or the melted chocolate mixed with cat food and David thought he could lick Dani’s sexy slim body all day long and not get bored of the taste and texture of the syrup over Dani’s slender body.

After a couple of minutes of this David moved up Dani’s small body to her chest, soon to be followed by her arms. “Now for the fun places” muttered David happily. First he decided to lick it off her tits concentrating his tounge in small circles avoiding her nipples. When this had finally been eated David sucked on Dani’s left nipple. First of all, this was very gently before becoming stronger and stronger. “STEADY ON” Dani shouted, feeling that David was about to swallow her pointy nipple. After a couple of minutes of enjoyment David swapped to her right nipple. He glanced over to the other to see that it was so big after the sucking and looked so tasty.

After making the right nipple look similar to the left David looked at what he had still got the pleasure of licking (her pussy, neck, cheeks and mouth). Dani’s legs were still spread open legging David get up close and personal to her love hole.

David decided before he would lick any of the tasty cum from inside and around Dani’s cunt he would have a long sniff of that sexy delicate hole. It smelt wonderful and fresh and David would remember that first smell for a long time to come.

Next David slowly stuck his tongue out and licked the syrup of her pubes. He picked out a few hairs before concentrating on the hole itself. David had never done anything like this before and was worried about how he would perform.

He decided to just probe the sticky hole at first. However he soon plucked up the courage to go deeper and deeper. After a couple of minutes Dani started trashing on the floor as her first orgasm caused by someone else finally crept over her.

“OWWWW BABY, BABYYYY” Dani cried as the orgasm finally died down meanwhile David’s tongue was still deep inside Dani’s ever wettening young twat (pussy). David enjoyed the taste of the golden syrup mixed with Dani’s own body syrup.

After a couple of minutes David removed his tongue and placed it in her mouth. Dani was in total shock at this and was never expecting David to stick his tounge in her mouth especially after where it had moments before been.

Dani could taste her own cream off David’s mouth and nearly chocked at first from the taste, however she soon grew used to the taste and the snog that David was giving her took the attention of it.

After a couple of minutes David paid attention to the last bits of golden syrup that were mainly on her checks and necks. “Have you finished” asked Dani tentatively. “Yes mistress, thank you for that mistress” said David glad of his first sexual experience with anyone all be it only having his tongue inside Dani.

Dani then took command again and said, “Thank you” for that however I will now take charge again and remember how to address me. “Now I have 2 puzzles for you to solve. Tell me if this is possible or not, and how you reached this decision” Dani said presenting David a piece of paper containing the following:

Name:  join 9 or 16 dots together in lines pic.jpg
Views: 3062
Size:  35.7 KB

Dani then said "However now I need to …………………….."

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

WARNING

ANY ONE WISHING TO PARTICIPATE DONT READ ANY FURTHER OR YOU MAY GET SWAYED BY OTHER PEOPLES ANSWERS

Please feel free to try to find the answers to puzzle 1 and puzzle 2. (Is puzzle 1 possible? If so how? Also how many lines are required for puzzle 2 and how do you do this) remember straight lines and must follow on from last point (no stopping)

Thank you in advance for time spent puzzle solving, hope you have fun (Ps you can also ask friends this question, see what answers they have.)

Also what was the rest of Dani’s sentence “However now I need to …………….” (what)

All comments and feedback is much appreciated and more will follow soon

Love rachie
x x x

WARNING

ANY ONE WISHING TO PARTICIPATE DONT READ ANY FURTHER OR YOU MAY GET SWAYED BY OTHER PEOPLES ANSWERS

BED HABITS

Old 10-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #57
Rachie

Default Part 50 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for everyone who’s attempted the little challenge that was set for David. This is the same task as he faced and his answers will be revealed at a later date in the story.

However fe story comments was everyones mind occupied lol

However please do not argue over the answer it was meant for story purposes only and a quick challenge for anyone wishing to have a go. (In my truthful opinion the answers would be 4 and 6, I don’t believe Reixonac solution would go through the centre of all points, however thank you for participating and hope you will still continue reading, who knows where it will end up (except for the elite few)

Welcome Kendra gurl and switch to the story, hope you are enjoying everything.

However onto the story……

Sorry this is a short chapter, as its mainly a fill in for the next chapter… (MORE WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY AFTER A FEW COMMENTS ARE POSTED…)

Part 50 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Dani then took command again and said, “Thank you” for that, now I need to go shower. Dani left the bedroom still naked with her skin still sticky from the patchy left over Golden Syrup. She took all of David’s clothes with her and left him bone naked.

David watched the gorgeous babe waddle of out of the door. His dick was still twitching randomly and causing him pain from the rubber band. David wondered what he should do while left alone in the room. He soon focussed on the puzzle at hand and tried as many combonation of straight lines as he could. David quickly became distressed as he found it impossible to meet Dani’s task. Was this just made to occupy him while Dani showered, was it actually possible David thought.

Meanwhile Dani went into the bathroom shoving David’s clothes on the clothes rail above the radiator. She climbed into the bath and relaxed against the sides. Turning on the shower hose she began to spray all over her body. The bath / shower soon began to fill up and the warm water lapped around her waist. She grabbed the pink sponge and started to scrub her breasts, removing the stickiness. After a couple of minutes of this she started scrubbing other parts of her body and was soon satisfied that she was clean.

Dani placed the shower hose in between her legs and the spray soon started doing wonders for her. She started to moan loader and loader and suddenly another orgasm came upon her. The difference this time was that none of her cream seemed to be visible.

Dani was so pleased that this time she was in control of her pleasures and David was not present to witness any of this.

However earlier ……………………..

TO BE CONTINUED …………

More will follow shortly after a few comments, all feedback is much appreciated. This chapter was mainly a fill in to the next chapter.

Woow thanks for support in reaching chapter/part 50. Role on the next 50 lol

BED HABITS

Old 10-28-2010, 03:01 PM   #58
Rachie

Default Part 51 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you everyone that has been involved in the following.

OVER 70,000 VIEWERS
Over 50 parts
71 different people leaving comments
369 viewer’s replies (I like the last 2 numbers lol)
24 people rating 5 stars
18 viewer’s thanks

Special thanks to the now 11 people that have commented over 10 times including
Stormwalker22
archie21
boyslave89
timetoshine
dragonator
Sharp Nacelle
TheHotBoyWonder
RedaDare
BLOEMS51
Younggirl18
Owlart

Also thank you everyone that has replied to my other thread BED HABITS there has been over 3,500 views which is far more than I was expecting as this story was my main aim. Anyone that hasn’t commented here’s a direct link if you wish to.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=58234

Anyway here’s the next chapter. You should feel lucky for 2 chapters within 3 hours.

Part 51 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

However earlier that morning Adam was sat at home wondering what he was going to do today. He had originally planned to have a day in town and brows for a new computer game however with his current task being to take a picture of himself with his trousers down proving he was not wearing any underwear every hour, he didn’t know if he dared to spend that long in town. His first picture was going to have to be taken in approx 40 minutes.

Instead Adam decided to play on his existing computer games, determined that he was going to beat his fastest racing times on “As Fast as you can” computer game mentioned in chapter 1.

His times soon came toppling down and he got used to which area of different tracks it was best to use the boost button. He was looking forward to challenging his friends on the game in the coming weeks.

After a while of playing on this Adam looked up at the clock and saw that it was almost time for his first picture. Adam decided he would feel better if this was taken in the bathroom. Once in here he pulled down his trousers partly and snapped a picture on his phone. On the photo you could clearly see it was Adam however there was nothing incriminating shown in the few photos that he took.

He pulled his trousers back up and started to return to his room. Suddenly a thought came upon him and he changed his mind, instead he went along the hall way and tried to enter his twin sisters bedroom.

Just his look the door was left unlocked. Adam crept inside the same room he had been in the night before. Adam walked over to the computer. After booting it up he saw that there was still a memory pen plugged into the computer. Unplugging this he plugged in his phones memory card and started to download the pictures taken of him to his sister’s computer.

Once loaded Adam decided he was going to do a bit of spying. First he plugged the memory pen back into the computer and browsed the contents finding a video. After finding the first video he went to computer history to find the other video that he was looking for.

These were the two videos that he had watched the previous evening, one of which was Laura and the other Sarah. He downloaded the videos and quickly went to his bedroom to get his own personal memory card which he copied to sexy videos to, thinking that at least he would now have some bribery / blackmail material if he would need it at a later date.

He then set the videos to alternate repeat and sat on Laura’s bed, stripping off his clothes he started to stroke his ever growing cock. Every now and again he could clearly hear his sister’s orgasm and on the third repeat just as Sarah stated to orgasm Adam’s stiff cock, shot a load of white thick creamy spunk into the air landing on Laura’s pillows.

Adam then rummaged through some of his sisters draws finding his sisters underwear he wiped his cock that was still leaking some cum all over a pair of pink silk panties.

Adam placed the panties back into the draw and left his sisters bedroom. However he had forgotten something.

TO BE CONTINUED ………………

All comments and feedback is much appreciated nomatter how small.

Thank you. Love Rachie

BED HABITS

Old 10-29-2010, 12:06 PM   #59
Rachie

Default Part 52 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Welcome gayboi25. Hope you enjoy the story.

Thank you for all the people guessing what Adam might have forgotton. This chapter will rule a few of your assumptions out. The main thing he forgot will be revealed in Chapter/Part 60, i wonder if anyone has already stated this (just writing at present)

Part 52 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Adam placed the panties back into the draw and left his sisters bedroom. However he had forgotten something. You will find out later if you keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

For the next 2 hours Adam again went to his sisters bedroom and took pictures of himself showing that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. After this 3rd photo he remembered to take the memory card out of the computer and wiped the pillow before turning it over hoping that Laura would never be able to tell. He also stopped the video recordings and strolled out of the room for the last time that morning. Adam was hoping that he had covered all of his tracks, and that no-one would realise he had even been in the room. It appeared to be left in the same state as it had been in earlier that morning.

Soon it was dinner time and Adam went down stairs wondering what he was going to have. He opened the fridge door expecting to find a fridge full of delicious food; however he was so disappointed to find it almost empty.

He then went to the cupboard and this too contained very little food. Damm I will have to go into town he thought.

Adam picked up his phone which had a camera function and would be necessary to fulfil Sarah’s commands. He also grabbed his small bag containing keys, money and several other nick nacks.

Rushing out of the house and locking the door Adam rushed to the bus stop which was a fair walk away from the house. The time was currently 1.20pm and he would have to wait a while for the next bus. The bus finally came and Adam fumbled around for his money to buy a return ticket. Once on the bus Adam started to fumble around putting his ticket in his pocket and went to sit at the back of the top deck of the double decker bus.

Half way through the bus journey into town Adam checked his phone and ……

SHIT……..thought Adam.

It was time for his next photo. Adam’s heart was beating so fast and he had never dreamed that he would have to be doing this while on a public bus. There were only a few people present at the top deck of the bus, and Adam was relieved that there was no one that he recognised. However there were a few other teenagers at the opposite side of the bus and 2 seats in front of Adam.

Adam crouched down the seat and unzipped his trousers. He pulled these down slightly and snapped a photo on his phone. There was suddenly a giggle coming from someone.

The giggle sounded like it was coming from someone that was very close to Adam.

TO BE CONTINUED …………….

I wonder who was giggling?
This and many more answers will be revealed later in STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

All comments and feedback are much appreciated.

BED HABITS

Old 10-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #60
Rachie

Default Part 53 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

There is something much bigger that David forgot. This will be revealed in part 60.

Thanks for all the support.

Who was the giggling coming from, find out in the following chapter/part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

Part 53 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

There was suddenly a giggle coming from someone close to Adam.

A brown haired beautiful girl had approached Adam and was unbeknown sitting only inches away while Adam’s cock was on full display. It was also clear to see that Adam was not wearing any underwear.

The girl appeared to be of a similar age to Adam and she was drop dead gorgeous. She had pale skin and looked very fit in her skinny half starved state. The girl appeared to be alone on the bus.

Adam started to sweat, he didn’t know if this was because of the nervousness of possibly being caught doing something on the bus or from the red hot heaters pumping the temperatures to record highs as well as the gorgeous female.

“What you doing” she asked.

Adam froze for a few seconds not knowing what to say. What had this girl seen? What was she implying? In the end Adam decided to say “I’m going into town to get some lunch” he said while covering his cock carefully with his hands. The female gave another giggle while looking down at Adams cock.

Adam at once realised that she had seen his pecker (cock) and blushed. “What’s your name” asked Adam, trying to distract the beauty from his cock. “My name is Amber” the brown haired babe stated, still staring towards the private area which was only covered with Adams hands.

Adam zipped his trousers back up and rearranged his cock in his trousers. Amber now took her attention of his cock and moved nearer to Adam while saying “Now what’s your name, and why was your boner on display”.

Adam once again blushed “my names Adam” he ‘stated. “And …… “ was Amber’s quick reply. “I had a terrible itch” Adam lied, not wanting to tell Amber about the Strip Poker Game or his forfeit. Amber looked puzzled and Adam knew that she didnt believe him one bit.

Suddenly changing the subject Adam asked “Where are you off”. “I’ve just moved into this district from Manchester earlier this week, and I don’t know my way around that much, I was just wondering what interesting things there are to do in Lincoln.” Was Ambers reply.

“Owwww, where do you live” asked Adam interested in hearing as much information about this beautiful brown haired babe. “I live with my parents and sister about 1/2 miles away” Adam was very happy at hearing this and hoped that he would bump into Amber many more times in the future.

“Do you want to accompany me into town, I can show you around” Adam said hopefully. “Owww I would love that replied Amber” with a happy smile on her face. Amber continued “however first I want to………………..”

TO BE CONTINUED …………………….

Please keep all comments / feeback coming, it is always much appreciated

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk