Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-19-2015, 01:23 PM   #556
abacus00

Quote:
Originally Posted by hheelgirl View Post
I rolled 3 so 30 min of nipple pain is waiting for me. 3x10 mins with pulling 3 times on it. It could be worse but i really counted on rolling 1. I really don’t like nipple pain. But on the bright side, pain makes me a little bit less horny

First 8 minutes was ok, but then it started really burn. I hate it so much but I need to remove as much days from my denial. I really need to cum now! 2 last minutes passed so I pulled nipple clamps 3 times each one longer (But i didn;t started too hard ) Quick break and the next 10 mins started.

Oh my God! It was unberable when I put on clamps 2nd time. That fiendish thing hurts! It is so good i did not rolled 6 but if i rolled 1 i would be done by now. As pain settles the urge to touch myself intensifies. What I got myself into. I have such low pain tolerance. 5 minutes to finish second round. God I am so wet. But i won’t touch myself. Or at least I am trying really really hard. 4 minutes to go… 3 minutes. This time passes sooooo slowly. But I can make it to earn one day reduction. So lets stard pulling. 3 times.

Nope, i am not putting these things again… but one day… damn here we go. NOPE NOPE NOPE. Ouch! 10 minutes more of hornyness and pain. And time stopped. It felt like ages. And at last 3x10xMISSISSIPI (Ouch!Ouch!Ouch!). And off (Ouch!). Massage (Ouch!).

So here it is. I hope I earnd -1day.
I should have been more specific but yeah, you did what was asked quite nicely. You get what you deserve. [-1]
abacus00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 01:42 PM   #557
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
Hi, kittyv! You can do this later or tomorrow, since you're already doing a task...
Hey Sasahara...I'm so tardy today...no one add any days because of that lol...I'm about to go on your dare, I mean while there is still some sunlight out that is...I mean no use going outside if there isn't any sunlight left. Vitamin D and all (No one correct me if that's wrong lol). So, I've found one pair of black socks and one pair of pink socks and a cute little leather mini skirt which is extra cute it's the only mini that is cleannnn to make things a little unexciting i'm pretty much wearing a normal T-shirt over that. So let's go I'm wrenching the knob and tapping away on my phone to write this. Mostly because I'm thinking save time and also no one is likely to bother me if i'm looking busy right...Okay i'm oustide. Truth to be told guys i love going barefoot but I don't really go barefoot outside so.. Yeah rough concrete you can definitely feel it and hot concrete my soles are burning up! So i'm doing a little wiggle and ignoring everyone as I march around the block. So so hot, I'm half a block down and I'm red in the face I'm getting the stares but I'm wiggling my butt not because of the heat. I'm actually crossing under a tree now (Oh Tree shade is so nice on pavement heated feet) but because people are staring....It's like two minutes and I'm a few buildings away and I'm back home...I ran the last few buildings..someone shouted after me "Did You Forget Your Shoes!?" in a very unkind way...I'm back safely inside and i'm huffing and puffing and my lungs are in no way ready to blow a house down. Thanks for the dare Sasahara and for giving me the opportunity to lose oh so many layers of clothing. Under my feet feel tenderized and I'm hoping my calves got a pump from that run. All in all besides for a few people thinking I'm more of a prize idiot than usual it didn't turn out too bad. One day earned back.

Now due to get back her Orgasm privileges on the 29th of May

DISLIKES-Pee play

HARD LIMITS-Skat, beastiallity, underage, unconsentual, , permanent, cams
kittyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 02:05 PM   #558
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Thanks for a great report, kittyv! You've definitely earned that day back!
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 02:31 PM   #559
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
He girls, you can all add a day.

Should you wish to reduce a day, then here is an option: For the next 12 hours after reading this message, you can only start peeing while talking to someone. That may be on the phone, or in real life; and you are allowed to wear a diaper; but you must be talking whilst releaving yourself.
Double Kitty Sighs I'm back up to the 30th now but thanks for your attention to us Italtak. Now as for your dare I've never done something like that. I'm in the red in the face just thinking about it hahaha I'd need like way more than a day for trying that. And I don't know how i'd even start going about it, I'd need a pee buddy who would be at my beck and call when i needed to go. Thanks anyway though

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 05-19-2015, 02:44 PM   #560
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

+1 day for any girl that used a #hashtag in any posts on this thread.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:59 PM   #561
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
+1 day for any girl that used a #hashtag in any posts on this thread.
Oh that is so me MrSpanker....super super sighs....i'm back to the 31st now. I only abused the hashtag a smidgen Mercy?

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 05-19-2015, 04:23 PM   #562
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
Add another day for you
Ooooh another dayyyyyyyy......*bites my lower lip and pouts* thanks for your attention Master. and for selecting out my clothing today lol. All five layers of it if i'm remembering correctly as I be all lazy in this moment.

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 05-20-2015, 01:32 AM   #563
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

@Hheelgirl but any of you can try it if you wish!

Ok reduction chance! For an initial 3 days off
Strip naked, take a marker pen and time how long it takes you to write "slut" on your body 50 times! When you've finished stop the clock and check the time!
Now take a large smooth carrot, lube if you need to and slide it into your ass, then get down on your knees with a cucumber and deepthroat it properly for exactly the same amount of time as the writing took you!
If you want an extra 2 days reduction, when you have finished that, discard the cucumber and repeat the same time again, thrusting the carrot in and out of your ass, saying "slut" out loud with each thrust!
Anyone that owns proper dildo's is more than welcome to use them for both the oral and anal sections of this dare!

Please remember to leave a report in this thread to claim your days off!
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!
Dislikes - Hypno, diapers!
Limits - Anything stupid, full public, ageplay, scat, breath play, permanent!

MALE DOM 44

Last edited by masterfulsensation; 05-20-2015 at 03:09 AM.
masterfulsensation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 03:34 AM   #564
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Looks like it's time for me to add another day to everyone... Of course, you can PM me to get a personalized task to remove this day!
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 04:29 AM   #565
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
Looks like it's time for me to add another day to everyone... Of course, you can PM me to get a personalized task to remove this day!
Ohh another day..and i've woken up with such a headache toooo..(i blame that on you guys and my denial). I'm PMing you now Sasa think about my sore ahead and maybe go easy on me #bedheadkitty #badheadkitty

Kitty is now on Denial until the 1st of June

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 05-20-2015, 04:32 AM   #566
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus00 View Post
I should have been more specific but yeah, you did what was asked quite nicely. You get what you deserve. [-1]
Way to go hhee girl for scoring that -1 day...i so couldn't complete this dare yesterday but thanks for showing us the love abacus with the chance for a reduction

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 05-20-2015, 04:41 AM   #567
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots357 View Post
I'm going to add a day for all girls.

kittyV I'll give you special chance to remove three days. PM me a list of your sluttiest clothing. Then I'll give you a specific dare for that. Complete it and you'll get three days off.

And honestly I'll make the same deal for all girls.
Hey Lots thanks to you I don't have to quite worry about dressing today...that'll ease my Headache...I'm trailing around my place gathering my stuff with my heels in my fingers...ughhh I just saw my legs.....i need to shave in the shower...and i feel so lazzzzyyyy...okay guys I'm putting together today's outfit courtesy a Lots task...which is basically a black Mini Skirt...which i wore yesterday (I have others but you know Laundry woes) because of another dare...so i'm committing girl suicide and wearing the same clothing item twice lol a blue back revealing top and a matching pair of nude lingerie...actually i'm wearing half..i'm being punishedddd and i'm such a good girl right? can this still count tell me it can!? I'm off to the shower to soothe my nerves my head and my bod

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 05-20-2015, 04:57 AM   #568
webbielicious

All girls add a day from me. You may remove a day instead of adding one if you have a collar and wear it from the time you get up in the morning till the time you go to bed. You must go out in public at some point to achieve the reduction. You can remove two days if you are willing to email me a pic of you wearinng your collar in public. PM me for details.

Have fun! See you tomorrow!
DISLIKES :but MUST do... eating cum, ball spanks, semi-public(v mild), pee play
LIMITS : identifying pics/vids, blood, scat, family/friends, public,illegal, heavy pain, cold shower, marks
webbielicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 05:24 AM   #569
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbielicious View Post
All girls add a day from me. You may remove a day instead of adding one if you have a collar and wear it from the time you get up in the morning till the time you go to bed. You must go out in public at some point to achieve the reduction. You can remove two days if you are willing to email me a pic of you wearinng your collar in public. PM me for details.

Have fun! See you tomorrow!
Oh webbielicious I'm just about to start my morning and you've put one more day between me and what i'm craving lol....and I don't have a collar so its extra saddddddddd. Can't I just put on a pretty necklace and say it's a collar it really is you know it's just designer chic? Hahaha oh that was such a lame attempt but you can't really blame me right? hopefully

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 05-20-2015, 05:33 AM   #570
webbielicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyV View Post
Oh webbielicious I'm just about to start my morning and you've put one more day between me and what i'm craving lol....and I don't have a collar so its extra saddddddddd. Can't I just put on a pretty necklace and say it's a collar it really is you know it's just designer chic? Hahaha oh that was such a lame attempt but you can't really blame me right? hopefully
No collar that is such a shame! Looks like its an extra day for you then. I suppose I could allow you to make one if that extra day means that much to you? You can either get a dark coloured marker pen and draw one on your neck. All the way round and should be an inch wide. You can just use diagonal lines to shade it in if you r don't want to complelety colour it in!!

Alternatively if you have some paper and some glue then cut out a piece of paper (inch wide please), colour it in a nice dark colour, must be fully coloured in this time and then you can glue that in place around your neck. Should be able to fit 1 finger between it and your neck if its the right length! There you are! Don't say I'm not lenient and give you options! Let me know your choice!
DISLIKES :but MUST do... eating cum, ball spanks, semi-public(v mild), pee play
LIMITS : identifying pics/vids, blood, scat, family/friends, public,illegal, heavy pain, cold shower, marks
webbielicious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degraded, denied, girls