Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-10-2010, 01:04 PM   #496
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

Ah ShinyDemon, you have done it once more... *calls to friends for another round of Drinks in Shiny's favor... only to over 21 please!*

Finally we get at least a partial revenge on Kelly! I loved this chapter, although I do wish her punishment was a bit more severe than it already was.... I just don't like her.

I am eager to see how Carlos fits in with the rest of the story... as long as he doesn't become like Kelly was :P (and i guess, even if he does, since that will mean they get back at him... but...anyway)

Please continue this wonderful story, although i don't think your stopping it any time soon ...

Again, i can't wait until the next part...

SeeNaked
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #497
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Just Fantastic. Can't wait for more.

I'm almost thinking you should have a trilogy where everything becomes a game of possibilties, but without punishments.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:24 AM   #498
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Sister's Sleepover - The Original Story - Now available in PDF Format !!!

** GREAT NEWS **

I am pleased to announce that the PDF version of Sister's Sleepover (the original story) is now available in PDF Format. One of the readers of this site, chubbsman7, has spent quite literally hours and hours retyping, formatting and presenting the story in glorious PDF format !

I am so grateful to chubbsman for all the effort that he has put into this, and can I ask that if you get a copy that you drop him a line too to thank him.

The document comes in at 56 pages long, and is a whopping 7.48MB - far too big to upload to this site (limited to around 980K).

The great news is that this is available to you now, and for free !!! Just PM me on here and include your email address, or email me at [email protected] and I'll get back to you.

I already have a backlog of requests, so please bear with me for a short time. If you have already requested a copy, you should receive it over the next 7 days.

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS

Last edited by ShinyDemon; 09-11-2010 at 07:35 AM.
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:47 AM   #499
Uranium

Woah. Not bad! Congratulations on getting it in PDF. (:
Old 09-11-2010, 08:22 PM   #500
foryoutoguess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDemon View Post
** GREAT NEWS **

I am pleased to announce that the PDF version of Sister's Sleepover (the original story) is now available in PDF Format. One of the readers of this site, chubbsman7, has spent quite literally hours and hours retyping, formatting and presenting the story in glorious PDF format !

I am so grateful to chubbsman for all the effort that he has put into this, and can I ask that if you get a copy that you drop him a line too to thank him.

The document comes in at 56 pages long, and is a whopping 7.48MB - far too big to upload to this site (limited to around 980K).

The great news is that this is available to you now, and for free !!! Just PM me on here and include your email address, or email me at [email protected] and I'll get back to you.

I already have a backlog of requests, so please bear with me for a short time. If you have already requested a copy, you should receive it over the next 7 days.
this is great.
thanks chubbsman for you effort =)
foryoutoguess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:45 AM   #501
chubbsman7

...And I also get the honor of the 500th reply. Eat that, bitches!

Actually, it was quite an honor to work with ShinyDemon, and I hope to again in the future!

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:51 AM   #502
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbsman7 View Post
...And I also get the honor of the 500th reply. Eat that, bitches!
Except your post is listed as #501! Who'd be the bitch now?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:08 PM   #503
Teddy_Dare

you would memories for life cause the original post is not counted
Teddy_Dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:41 PM   #504
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Except your post is listed as #501! Who'd be the bitch now?
That's why he said 500th reply not 500th post.

Also, great work chubbsman. read it in about an hour. very smooth. though there are still some spelling and grammar errors. However its still works.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.

Old 09-19-2010, 02:22 PM   #505
person on get dare!

this story is so good. i havent been to this site for a while but i was sure to check on this story, i got to read 4 or 5 installments in a row. and i never thought that i would be so happy to see a charector in a story get hurt.... or so mad that i couldent have done it myself. this is a great story and great writing... as always
person on get dare! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:20 PM   #506
chubbsman7

Total perfection was impossible, but I tried to make it as readable as possible, doing it in 20 page sections, as that was my only possibility. But I'm glad you enjoyed it! There are many parts in the story you forget quickly after reading onto this next installment. But thank you, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Once again, ShinyDemon was GREAT to work with, and I'm hoping other authors contact me about my services.

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #507
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Well now we just wait for the next chapter....

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

Old 09-25-2010, 07:21 AM   #508
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Once again, sorry for the delay in posting the latest update. I have been fairly busy over the past couple of weeks doing other things, including sending out the PDF version of the original story.
I had quite a backlog of requests, whilst more and more were coming in. I am close to catching up, and hopefully by the end of next week everyone who has requested a copy to date will have received one. I still have quite a long outstanding list, so if you've not received a copy yet, please bear with me.

Ok, back onto the story, and I'm pleased to present the latest update....

THE STORY CONTINUES...

Once we had all recovered from the fits of laughter aimed at Kelly's predicament, Ed spoke up.

"Well, it certainly looks as though most of you had fun. Still, no time to waste. For the next dare, I'm going to split you into two groups. Steve, Sarah and Kelly will be coming with me on a walk. Bex, Jo and Claire, if she's up for it, will be going with Alice and Rich."

Ed remembered that Carlos was also present, and asked, "Would you like to join me ?"

Carlos declined. "As much as I'd love to, I have to be somewhere else. Thank you for the fun this afternoon, and I hope that most of you enjoy the rest of your time here."

And with that Carlos disappeared once again into the woods as mysteriously as he had appeared.

"Right, lets get on with this. Steve, help me untie Kelly."

I aided Ed in releasing the knots that held Kelly in place, and as soon as she was free, Ed gave her some handcuffs to put on. He also gave a pair to both Sarah and I. Without waiting to be asked, we each secured our hands behind our backs with the metal cuffs. I noticed that Alice and Rich were also handcuffing Bex and Jo, and I wondered what plans the duo had for them. Unfortunately I couldn't wonder too long, as Ed started to push us towards the woods once again. Ed was a keen walker, as you may have already guessed, but of course it is far easier when you have boots and clothes on rather than being naked, shoeless and hancuffed.

The four of us walked in a line, Ed leading as he obviously knew the way, Sarah behind him, followed by me and then Kelly behind. I couldn't help admire my sisters body as she walked ahead of me, and she had a natural sway on her hips. I kept checking behind me to ensure that Kelly hadn't tried to escape, but she followed as insructed and also seemed to be checking out my ass !

I'm not sure how long we walked, but it must have been nearly an hour. The soil was soft under our feet, with just an occasional branch that snapped, or a thorny twig that tried to scratch our legs. The wooded path seemed very remote and dense, but in the direction I could see a clearing through the trees.

As we got closer and closer, I was sure I heard a voice. No... voices. There were people talking.

I kept expecting Ed to stop, or at least change course, but he was leading us towards the voices. Sarah looked over her shoulder at me nervously, and although I was worried what was about to happen to us, I tried to act brave. Ed had already proved on more than one occasion that he would not let any harm come to us, and that reassured me.

As we approached the edge of the woods, I could see tents. Several tents in fact, and there was a camp fire. The camp site looked similar to ours, and indeed, even the tents were the same. Any hope that Ed had in fact just taken us on a circular route were soon dashed, as I heard a male voice call out "Ed's here !"

We were now standing in the clearing. Ed was still in front of us, protecting us from exposing our nudity. The voices were now clearer, and more could be distinguished. Although I didn't recognise any of the voices, I heard phrases like "Check this out", and "Are they really naked ?"

A large group of males had formed now in front of us, I'd estimate about fifteen of them. Each were dressed in camoflage combat gear, and it dawned on me that this was Ed's group of cadets !

"At Ease" Ed said, in a military style voice, and added, "What will happen here today is strictly 'off the record'. Understand ?", to which there was a "Yes Sir !" in unison.

Ed stepped to one side, leaving Sarah, Kelly and I standing there fully exposed. He moved us into a line facing the group, so that they could all see us.

I could feel the eyes of the cadets checking out each of us. I felt that most would be checking out my sister, as she was the hottest out of the three of us, but the unwanted attention I was getting was also causing my cock to stiffen.

Ed spoke again. "I promised my cadets a reward for their recent help in providing some samples for our camp, and the time has come to issue that reward. We are going to play a little game, and the rules are as follows. Each of you slaves will be knelt and blindfolded. You will provide my cadets with as many blowjobs as you can in three hours. The one who swallows the least amount of cum will be punished. Understand ?"

I couldn't believe Ed was doing this - everything up to now had been controlled, but now he was telling us to blow his entire cadet troop. "Of course, if any of you are too chicken, you can simply refuse." Ed added.

Kelly spoke up first, but not to back out. "I'm gonna whip your asses at this, and laugh when you get punished." she said to Sarah and I.

This was confusing. I knew I should just back out, but I was ready to do this, and the look on Sarah's face also said that the competitive side in her had been ignited.

Ed took us to the middle of the camp near the fire, and had us each kneel down and put black blindfolds on us. There was a couple of feet between each of us, and we were all facing the same way.

"Cadets," Ed said, "The rules are simple. Form a line in front of who you want to get the blowjob from. When it's your turn, cum as soon as you are ready, then feel free to join the back of another queue."

We waited with anticipation as we heard trouser zips being undone, and some clothing being removed. I could sense someone standing in front of me and I reluctantly opened my mouth, awaiting the inevitble. Hands were placed on the back of my head... and suddenly the blindfold was off ! I looked up and saw Ed standing there with his finger to his lips, indicating for me to be quiet. I looked over to my sister, and another cadet was undoing her blindfold and hushing her in a similar fashion.

Ed was now pointing in Kelly's direction, and when I glanced over, all the remaining cadets were standing in a line in front of her. The cadet at the front of the queue had his trousers around his ankles, and his cock in her mouth.

A cheeky smile had formed on Ed's face, and this had now spread to mine also as I realised that he was stitching Kelly up. Ed helped me up, and guided us out of earshot from where Kelly was getting down to business.

"Sorry to scare you like that guys, but I had to have you convinced for effect. I had this planned all along, even before Kelly did what she did to you guys. I wanted to pay her back for trying to blackmail you, and my cadets were more than happy to help out."

I looked back at the line, and most of the cadets either had their cocks out and were stroking them getting them ready. There were long cocks, short ones, white ones, black ones and one that looked like a horse's dick ! Kelly had quite a feast coming her way. The first cadet had already shot his load into Kelly's mouth, and was now working his way to the back of the queue for a second chance.

"This is just brilliant !" I confessed loud enough that Ed could hear, but obviously not Kelly. Sarah nodded her head in agreement.

We just sat and watched for ages, and chatted about both things that had happened and mundane things too whilst Kelly continued to suck away. Ed even had one of the cadets bring us over fresh tea and cookies in between his blowjob sessions - and these were 'cum free' unlike the other food and drink we had been offered (on the slim hope that the cadet had washed his hands anyway !)

Just over two hours had passed, and Kelly was still orally pleasing her customers. She had vomited once when 'horse-dick' had put too much in for her, and a pile of white goo was next to her.

Ed brought the conversation to the present, and brought up the subject of the 'game' again.

"There is one slight snag with this plan, and that is that you don't get away completely. To convince Kelly that this was genuine, I'm going to need you both to have some cum on your face and in your mouth. Don't worry, I'm not going to get one of the cadets to do this for you - I'll do you Steve, and then you can do your sister. Trust me, it will be worth it." And suprisingly, I did trust him.

Ed stood up and dropped his trousers. The fact he was in front of his cadets didn't bother him even though a few were looking over - but let's face it, we had seen all of their cocks too.

Ed got me to kneel in front of him, and he began jacking himself off. Precum soon formed on the tip, which he wiped over my face. Considering there was already loads of cum dried on there, it didn't bother me that much. He continued to jerk away until he shot two... three... four streams of cum over my face, and he then put the tip at my lips and simply said 'suck it clean'. I did this, still trusting him.

Ed sat and took a few minutes to recover. His fresh cum was over my face, and running down my chin. A small drop had gone into my eye, which stung like hell but I didn't fuss.

"Ok Steve, now I need you to do that to your sister. My sister took the prompt and knelt down. My cock was fully erect in anticipation of this, which again I knew was wrong, but in this case simply didn't care. We had already done this and much more willingly - the only time we both felt wrong was what Kelly made us do, and this was a chance at payback.

I stood in front of her, and realised that I couldn't actually jerk myself off as my hands were still cuffed. Ed hadn't thought of that, but my sister leaned forward and began sucking. Since these games had started, my sister had become quite an expert in providing oral sex, and I wondered if she was just as good at pleasing females too. She ran her tongue over the tip of my cock, and continued sucking.

Ed leaned forward and whispered, "Remember to get some on her face", and left us to it.

It didn't take long until I was ready to cum. The first shot I released was inside my sister's mouth, at which point I pulled away, letting the rest of my cum slatter her face.

After a few more minutes, Ed led us quietly back to our original postitions next to Kelly, and replaced the blindfolds. A few more minutes had passed, and eventually we heard Ed pronounce "Time up !"

I heard some rustling, and my blindfold was removed. Kelly's blindfold had already been removed, and as I looked at her, she was covered in cum, and I mean covered. It was all over her face, in her hair, down her chin and on her boobs. There was a pile of cummy-sick next to her, and she looked exhausted. She still, however, had a competitive look on her face.

My sister's blindfold had now also been removed, and Ed spoke again.

"Well done my slaves. What a fierce competition that was. Well, as promised, there has to be a loser, and the person that ate the least amount of cum was..."

We looked at each other in anticipation...

"Kelly !"

Kelly looked both horrified and stunned. "No way... I gave at least forty blowjobs in the time."

Ed nodded in agreement, but replied, "Indeed you did... at least forty. However the loser was the one who swallowed the least amount of cum... and that was also you. Sarah and Steve got managed to get most of it in their mouths... you've got it all over you, and you vomited some back up, so that doesn't count either."

Sarah and I looked at Kelly and smiled a victorious smile, partly that she was oblivious to what really happened. We could tell that she considered arguing, but decided that it would not be worth it. She had accepted both her defeat and her upcoming punishment in silence...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS

Last edited by Dare861; 10-19-2010 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Slight error. See latter posts.
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:35 AM   #509
Shade622

Brilliant! Simply brilliant!
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:49 AM   #510
the doc

your getting even better

Entei ftw
the doc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk