Old 08-21-2015, 02:17 PM   #481
Braveheart73

Nope I'm entirely natural
Braveheart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 02:58 PM   #482
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Nope

I am not circumcised and I am very glad I am not. Even girls that thought they didn't like uncircumcised dicks like my dick.

Now a proven fact, you are safer with the foreskin still intact. Myths about circumcision being beneficial were recently proven to be false in order to create an industry in the health sector. However most medical journals now say its preference as to whether you do or don't get your son circumcised, because they don't want to publicly admit that they were aware of this for the whole time.

I feel truly sorry for those who are not circumcised, as you don't know what your missing. So many nerve endings that skin thickens over therefore severely reducing pleasure. The foreskin is there for many reasons and taken away for no reasons other then people being lazy when it comes to personal hygiene for their sons.

I am from Canada, btw.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 03:04 PM   #483
pbibo
Baby Member

uncut and happily so
pbibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 03:31 PM   #484
contmycomp

I havent lost any body parts.

Into: deepthroat, surveillance, privacy invasion, clicking shady links, hypno, cnc, being stalked, dice dares, manipulation, losing control, humiliation, blindfold, cbt, choking etc.

Limits: anal

Kik: kujonor
contmycomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 03:57 PM   #485
icraveanal
Account Banned

I'm 100% Complete Lol Not 99.9% Uncut Cock Rules ✌
icraveanal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 04:05 PM   #486
slave552

I am not circumsised and prefeur it because you feel much more when musturbating. (Once held my foreskin back and "musturbatet" with lotion) I feel sorry for all guys that are circumsised.

But I'm happy

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 04:49 PM   #487
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

Hey guys, don't "feel sorry" for men who are cut. It looks better, I've had plenty of mind-blowing orgasms in my life, and I've never met a woman who *prefers* uncut. It looks like circumcision is on the way out, and in a generation or two no one will know the difference, but I am glad it was done.
DJ-playmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 06:27 PM   #488
LeanTeen

Yeah, circumcised. Not sure whether to look at that as an advantage or disadvantage

Likes: Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, Wedgies, Feminization & Bondage.

Dislikes: Spankings, Anal, Oral, Constant Pain, Semi-Public & Orgasm Denial.
LeanTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 09:27 AM   #489
bottomedbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
I am not circumcised and I am very glad I am not. Even girls that thought they didn't like uncircumcised dicks like my dick.

Now a proven fact, you are safer with the foreskin still intact. Myths about circumcision being beneficial were recently proven to be false in order to create an industry in the health sector. However most medical journals now say its preference as to whether you do or don't get your son circumcised, because they don't want to publicly admit that they were aware of this for the whole time.

I feel truly sorry for those who are not[?] circumcised, as you don't know what your missing. So many nerve endings that skin thickens over therefore severely reducing pleasure. The foreskin is there for many reasons and taken away for no reasons other then people being lazy when it comes to personal hygiene for their sons.

I am from Canada, btw.
Well ... YOU don't know what YOU are missing, darling. I had sex with and without foreskin. I know how to live with and without it. I sucked cut and uncut dicks. I fucked with and without. And I've got fucked with and without. What about you? How did you decide to become anti-cut?

Loves: Slave, Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Anal (have butt plug/dildo), Bondage, Cruising ...

Will try: Going Commando, Piss (in bath only), Restroom, Hidden Public, C2C, Master, ...

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Poo, Blood, Shaving, Family/Friends, Illegal, Wetting Myself, Face-Pics, Crossdressing, ...

Master's are welcome to PM me.

PM DARES

Last edited by bottomedbear; 09-24-2015 at 09:30 AM.
bottomedbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 09:36 AM   #490
bottomedbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-playmate View Post
It looks better, I've had plenty of mind-blowing orgasms in my life, and I've never met a woman who *prefers* uncut.
I think that straight women and gay men in countries with more cut than uncut men are very curious about the foreskin.

I live in a country that is mostly uncut. And as gay person, I always were jealous and curious about all the cut men with their clean and beautiful cocks. Today I'm cut aswell and I don't regret it.

I guess you always admire the rare cocks. No matter where you live. :-D

Loves: Slave, Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Anal (have butt plug/dildo), Bondage, Cruising ...

Will try: Going Commando, Piss (in bath only), Restroom, Hidden Public, C2C, Master, ...

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Poo, Blood, Shaving, Family/Friends, Illegal, Wetting Myself, Face-Pics, Crossdressing, ...

PM DARES
Old 10-10-2015, 02:56 PM   #491
andrei

Circumcising was ok for people living in desert, to prevent early infection etc.
I do not see the point in our days.
andrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 03:28 PM   #492
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

no I'm uncut (UK)

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 10:39 AM   #493
bottomedbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei View Post
Circumcising was ok for people living in desert, to prevent early infection etc.
I do not see the point in our days.
Different reasons.

Some people prefer cocks to be dry and clean.

And infections aren't just a "desert thing". Sexual diseases are a global problem.

PM DARES
Old 10-14-2015, 07:46 AM   #494
PaddieD

no i am not cut and i love it
PaddieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 08:53 AM   #495
Tunders

I'm cut. Sadly

Likes: chastity, risk, hidden public, bondage, discipline, submission, edging, moderate pain, anal, underwear, commando, humiliation, being controlled, locker room

Limits: exposure, scat, scars, blood

Kik: Jackoffweaver
Twitter: Mindfulbromo

*PM me links to sexy pairs of underwear*
Tunders is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk