Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-14-2013, 04:33 PM   #466
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Dare update

I can certainly understand your concern about the bottle. I suggested the champagne bottle because they are usually quite strong and able to handle a lot of pressure, so generally don't have to worry about breakage. But your other concerns are valid.

You could replace the bottle with a large and wide butt plug, one that is fairly stiff. Part of the point is you want the flare out aspect of the dare, so that you get the increased stretching as you fall deeper.

I hope that helps.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #467
hotfacialguy

Definitely don't squat over a glass bottle. I've seen a video where that went HORRIBLY wrong in a guy ass. You can imagine what happene. NEVER USE A GLASS BOTTLE
hotfacialguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:41 AM   #468
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

I still have flashbacks to that video and hope it was an elaborate hoax :'(

M/24 Straight.
Not currently in chastity

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Assume anything else is a soft limit.
Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:19 AM   #469
MasterCharlie

Call your friend Reagen, she will need to help you with this. Put on you sluttiest outfit and boots. Ask her to come over. When she does you should give her a good striptease and lap dance. Once you are naked you will lie down infront of her with your legs spread wide and she will watch you edge. She may masturbate while doing this, but if she comes before you edge you must edge twice.

Now place clamps or pins on your nipples Reagen should be masturbating while she is watching you do this, and for each time she cums you must edge. Once you have clamped your nipples, let her watch you place your butt plug. You should be looking her in the eyes when you do this. Once your butt plug is in, lick her pussy till she cums.

Now have her swat the pins off your nipples. At this point you have been a good girl so let her lick your pussy till you cum, but you are not done yet.

After you cum, Reagen will handcuff you to your bed and tie your ankles to your thighs so you are spread wide open. She will place 3 clothes pins on each labia and tape them to your thighs so your pussy is held open. She should then mount you in a 69 position and tease you clit and pussy with your vibrator while you lick her pussy. You may not cum until she has cum twice. If you cum before she has cum twice you must PM me for a punishment.

After she lets you cum have her unlock the handcuffs. You should then take off the pins one by one. With your legs still tied wide, have her watch you take out your butt plug and start fucking your ass with your vibrator. Edge 3 times doing this.

After your third edge, take a wooden spoon from the kitchen Look her in the eyes say "I'm a dirty slut" and spank your pussy with it 25 times. You should say it each time between smacks, looking her in the eyes while she masturbates herself. When you are done, for each time she came while you do this, she should then spank your pussy 10 times with the spoon.

Let her take over from there and cume as much as you like. Write a detailed report. and PM me when you are done, i'll have more
MasterCharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:06 AM   #470
andrew21

Hi. I didn't realise you had a strapon - I figured it out from reading the posts though. Nice... And here is your punishment for closing your legs during the pussy whipping...

Turn your kitchen table upside down and put it on the floor with its legs up in the air. Maybe lay a towel down first so it doesn't scratch.

Brittany strips naked and gets tied spread eagled on the upside down table, wrists and ankles to the table legs. Securely.

Then gag Brittany and put on your strapon. And use it on her, while telling her what you're going to do to her afterwards.

Then Brittany gets a towel wrapped around her head so she can't see. And Reagan uses a vibrator on Brittany to make her really sensitive but without letting her cum.

Then Reagan stands over her and uses a belt to flog her pussy. Over and over again... Ten times. Then using the vibrator on her again to sensitise her... And then flogging her again. Ten times. But Harder this time. Then the vibrator again... And flog her another ten times. Hard!

Now use the vibrator - and make her almost cum again. And then take off her towel over her head, but not her gag. Then use the strapon on her a final time while she is still tied up like that...

toys: handcuffs, ***violet wand***
: orgasm control, bondage, violet wand torture, giving girls dares
: pics, anal
: family, public, poo, blood, permanent, facial pics, illegal, social suicide
andrew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:34 AM   #471
MasterCharlie

Default I like it!

Deliciously cruel yet sexy...Perhaps add a tabasco lubed butt plug for further punishment....

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21 View Post
Hi. I didn't realise you had a strapon - I figured it out from reading the posts though. Nice... And here is your punishment for closing your legs during the pussy whipping...

Turn your kitchen table upside down and put it on the floor with its legs up in the air. Maybe lay a towel down first so it doesn't scratch.

Brittany strips naked and gets tied spread eagled on the upside down table, wrists and ankles to the table legs. Securely.

Then gag Brittany and put on your strapon. And use it on her, while telling her what you're going to do to her afterwards.

Then Brittany gets a towel wrapped around her head so she can't see. And Reagan uses a vibrator on Brittany to make her really sensitive but without letting her cum.

Then Reagan stands over her and uses a belt to flog her pussy. Over and over again... Ten times. Then using the vibrator on her again to sensitise her... And then flogging her again. Ten times. But Harder this time. Then the vibrator again... And flog her another ten times. Hard!

Now use the vibrator - and make her almost cum again. And then take off her towel over her head, but not her gag. Then use the strapon on her a final time while she is still tied up like that...
Old 03-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #472
MasterCharlie

O.k Brittany, now that I have read your entire thread, new dare...

You strip naked and lie down on the bed. Bed your knees and spread your legs. Reagan will place a set of nipple clamps (clover clamps work best for this) on you and tie each clamp with a string to your big toe. This way each time your leg kicks you will pull on your nipple.

Reagan would then tease and edge you twice. Then she will fist you (or if you don't like fisting edge you a total of 4 times.

Then she take her strap on with a condom on it and fuck your ass as hard as she like while holding a vibrator on your clit. She can do this as long as she want as long as you edge 3 times.

She would then take the condom off the strap on and fuck your pussy with it how ever long she chooses. While she is fucking your pussy you may come as many times as you would like, but you should have at least three. Remember this number because you will owe Reagan that many later. All the while you little kicks are pulling at your nipples.

Once she is done fucking your pussy she is going to take either a belt or a ruler (her choice) and she is going to spank your pussy senseless telling you what a dirty little slut you are. I'll let Reagan pick the number of strokes, but I recommend 50 strokes for each orgasm you had. She might eve want you to deep throat her strap-on while she is doing this. (remember each time you kick your nipples are being tugged on by your toes)

Now Reagan would remove the nipple clamps and suck on your very sensitive nipples. After she does this she would tie your hands behind your back and it would be time to thank her for her treatment of you. You would owe Reagan the same number of orgasms you had, so you would dive in between her thighs and make her come.

When you are done, if you were a good girl, (Reagan's call) She may make you come how ever she desires up to three times.

Give us a good detailed report and you may come an extra time in a manner of your choosing.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #473
MasterJayDee

Default BJ Trainer

Brittany,

You should download this program http://selfbondage-software.blogspot...r-beta-05.html
Then you will complete the training which will release the keys for your hond cuffs. There are time penalties for bad form.

JD
MasterJayDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:50 AM   #474
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

okay for the end of my dare (the one where you have to have an item in your pussy constantly) when your time is up and you are allowed to cum you have a choice. a. spend another week repeating the dare and then cumming at the end through only anal stimulation or b. you get to cum when this round is up but you can only orgasm from Reagan flogging your pussy and clit no other stimulation allowed.
what do you pick?
Old 03-15-2013, 12:16 PM   #475
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quick note for Reagan. Since Brittany has to be very horny by week of abstinence, make her cum on command.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #476
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134064
Vladmir_bz_lion PM'ed me with instructions to do the dare that i've linked to above. I told him it was against my limits, and he said I could try the adjustment made by the user named Sushi (see further down in the linked thread). Reluctantly, I agreed.

I took eight apples, and pushed a key to my handcuffs inside one. Because I was using a plastic bin instead of a toilet, Reagen handcuffed my hands aroud a chair. The bin was placed underneath the chair, so that my head had to be underneath it as well. This added a slight element of minor claustrophobia.
The bin was filled with icewater and the apples. Reagen blindfolded me, and I began to try to get the apples with my mouth. This was more challenging than I expected, the apples were very slick and were not easily bitten. I struggled to even pick them up with my mouth. The icewater only made it more difficult, and the area around my mouth got a little numb.
After about an hour and a half, I got the key on my sixth apple (im terrible at bobbing for apples). But I dropped the key back into the bin, and it took me awhile to find it again. Finally I got it out, and spit it onto the floor. Reagen wiped my saliva on my skirt, and unlocked my hands.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:54 PM   #477
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
I've read this thread and really enjoyed seeing how it's developed, especially with Reagan's place in Brittany's exploits and life. Congratulations to you both!

A couple dares:

1) If you can add a wired animal carrier (not plastic solid walls) for Brittany, it might be time for her to start sleeping in Reagan's bedroom. Just like a good pet. Of course, added teasers like the remote vibrator (so Reagan can torment her pet without having to get out of bed), restraint so Brittany can't play with herself, etc. all should be considered.

2) I think Reagan is very deserving of a party with her girlfriends. But Brittany's naked role is to occupy that cage in the living room, covered by a blanket and used as a table. While the party goes on around poor Brittany, Reagan gets to play with the remote vibe. Can Brittany control herself or will all the guests see a real coming out party?

3) More of a punishment, Brittany is tied naked, standing, legs very wide and arms extended straight, just above shoulder height. Add nipple clamps to pull B's nipples up and front, with a weight to supply constant pressure and keep her on her toes. Add a crotch tie but with a twist: Include a powered vibrator like a Hitachi Magic Wand, firmly contacting B's pussy and clit. To decrease the vibrations, wrap a wash cloth or similar around the vibe's head. Now turn it on for at least 15 minutes, more depending on how muted the vibrator is with the cloth wrap. Reagan should take this opportunity to keep her sweetie warm with a nice full body flogging, front and rear. Add a blindfold and gag as desired. Note: using restraints that distribute the contact over a wider area is both more comfortable and safer. A single wrap of rope around a wrist or ankle is potentially dangerous. Always supervise a bondage session like this and observe the color in the hands and feet. When in doubt, stop.

BTW, finding a helpful carpenter makes it easy to add those bondage anchors in any room. Simple home improvement eye bolts threaded into a wood framing stud, some good cotton rope or nylon tie-downs (common in motorcycle, ATV, off road vehicle stores) and you're off and running. PM me if you need more details or suggestions.

I do hope that Reagan is making a nice scrapbook of these exploits.

Please post your results and feedback!
1. We bought a wired animal cage (i think its for labrador retriever-sized dogs) and I slept in it for the first time last night. I only had a small blanket and a pillow. It was extremely uncomfortable. Itll take some getting used to. Reagen only wants me sleeping in it on nights we don't have classes the next day.
2. already discussed earlier in thread.
3. Reagen tied me in the required position. We don't have a hitachi wand (but we will soon), so Reagen just had me use a normal vibrator. I was blindfolded and gagged. Reagen whipped, spanked, and pinched me for 15 mintues. It was very painful, but not particularly difficult to get through.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 03-16-2013, 02:56 PM   #478
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterJayDee View Post
Brittany,

You should download this program http://selfbondage-software.blogspot...r-beta-05.html
Then you will complete the training which will release the keys for your hond cuffs. There are time penalties for bad form.

JD
I'm sorry, but we both have macs, so the program will not work on our computers.

Old 03-16-2013, 02:57 PM   #479
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCharlie View Post
Call your friend Reagen, she will need to help you with this. Put on you sluttiest outfit and boots. Ask her to come over. When she does you should give her a good striptease and lap dance. Once you are naked you will lie down infront of her with your legs spread wide and she will watch you edge. She may masturbate while doing this, but if she comes before you edge you must edge twice.

Now place clamps or pins on your nipples Reagen should be masturbating while she is watching you do this, and for each time she cums you must edge. Once you have clamped your nipples, let her watch you place your butt plug. You should be looking her in the eyes when you do this. Once your butt plug is in, lick her pussy till she cums.

Now have her swat the pins off your nipples. At this point you have been a good girl so let her lick your pussy till you cum, but you are not done yet.

After you cum, Reagen will handcuff you to your bed and tie your ankles to your thighs so you are spread wide open. She will place 3 clothes pins on each labia and tape them to your thighs so your pussy is held open. She should then mount you in a 69 position and tease you clit and pussy with your vibrator while you lick her pussy. You may not cum until she has cum twice. If you cum before she has cum twice you must PM me for a punishment.

After she lets you cum have her unlock the handcuffs. You should then take off the pins one by one. With your legs still tied wide, have her watch you take out your butt plug and start fucking your ass with your vibrator. Edge 3 times doing this.

After your third edge, take a wooden spoon from the kitchen Look her in the eyes say "I'm a dirty slut" and spank your pussy with it 25 times. You should say it each time between smacks, looking her in the eyes while she masturbates herself. When you are done, for each time she came while you do this, she should then spank your pussy 10 times with the spoon.

Let her take over from there and cume as much as you like. Write a detailed report. and PM me when you are done, i'll have more
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCharlie View Post
O.k Brittany, now that I have read your entire thread, new dare...

You strip naked and lie down on the bed. Bed your knees and spread your legs. Reagan will place a set of nipple clamps (clover clamps work best for this) on you and tie each clamp with a string to your big toe. This way each time your leg kicks you will pull on your nipple.

Reagan would then tease and edge you twice. Then she will fist you (or if you don't like fisting edge you a total of 4 times.

Then she take her strap on with a condom on it and fuck your ass as hard as she like while holding a vibrator on your clit. She can do this as long as she want as long as you edge 3 times.

She would then take the condom off the strap on and fuck your pussy with it how ever long she chooses. While she is fucking your pussy you may come as many times as you would like, but you should have at least three. Remember this number because you will owe Reagan that many later. All the while you little kicks are pulling at your nipples.

Once she is done fucking your pussy she is going to take either a belt or a ruler (her choice) and she is going to spank your pussy senseless telling you what a dirty little slut you are. I'll let Reagan pick the number of strokes, but I recommend 50 strokes for each orgasm you had. She might eve want you to deep throat her strap-on while she is doing this. (remember each time you kick your nipples are being tugged on by your toes)

Now Reagan would remove the nipple clamps and suck on your very sensitive nipples. After she does this she would tie your hands behind your back and it would be time to thank her for her treatment of you. You would owe Reagan the same number of orgasms you had, so you would dive in between her thighs and make her come.

When you are done, if you were a good girl, (Reagan's call) She may make you come how ever she desires up to three times.

Give us a good detailed report and you may come an extra time in a manner of your choosing.
We will do these dares next week, when I am allowed to orgasm.

Old 03-16-2013, 03:06 PM   #480
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21 View Post

Did this this morning. We spread out blankets under the table, then flipped the table over onto its top.
I stripped naked, save for the heels I have to wear, and let reagen tie me spread-eagle to the table. It was EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Reagen gagged me, put on her strapon, knelt over me, and fucked me as hard as she could. It hurt, and I needed to cum so badly. But I'm still not allowed (Reagen wants me to wait until tomorrow), so I stayed strong. Eventually she pulled out, wrapped the towel around my head, and the beating started. She whipped my cunt ten times, causing me to shout and whimper in pain. Then she used a vibrator on my clit, for awhile, before whipping me ten times once more. This continued until I screamed in a pattern we had determined that would signal that I had edged.
After that, she took the towel off my head and fucked me with the strapon for a good 15 minutes, before pulling out, untying me, and putting the table back like it should be.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut