Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2012, 08:43 AM   #466
zac
getDare Sweetheart

amazing! what a great story!
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:42 AM   #467
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Great job! I am very impressed on how this story worked out. Also, the fact that you put two endings, made it a good ending for everyone!
Thank you!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:08 AM   #468
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default Amazing, Awesome, just plan crazily good! :D

Wow Shy, I know you said two endings, and you promised me a good one either way...but now, how the hell am I supposed to choose between the two!?

I've not voted yet, but I shall when I get done with this post and managed to figure out which I'm going to choose :P...

I'm just going to throw my own comment in here as I have before, on my thoughts about our two 'choices' and what I see going for and against each one.

I find it hard to choose because...well...I love Sean and Kristy, and both of them end up with them together. The first is a more romantic ending, implying that they will be in a good relationship, bonded by love. The second tells you that Sean isn't the innocent that you thought he was this whole time...which adds an element of distrust and an 'uhoh' moment when you realize he may have just been playing her to get on her good side and in her trust, but it still ends with him having her.

The First ending, at first glance, appears to be 'better' for Kristy. But if you think about it, is she ever really going to be 'over' this? Didn't she get some enjoyment? Isn't it possible that she and Sean would have further adventures, just the two of them, with dares and such with him as the dominant one? I can certainly see that happening, but with her full consent.

With the second one, it implies that all that will be happening for sure, but it casts Sean in a more evil light...he did all this stuff just to get her as his own, as another 'pet'. He could force her back into all of this again, without her consent. However, I like to think that Sean would be a good master to her, not a heartless bastard, and I don't think that his love was all false...I think he actually cares for her. So I really can't say that there is anything WRONG with the second ending.

Feel free to discuss the points I've brought up, if you want :P...I'm going to vote now.

Oh, and I wanted to Thank Sky, so very much, for thanking Me in her afterword. I only got into this story rather near the end, not all that long ago, and just did my best to be helpful. So, Thank you Shy...

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.

Last edited by SeeNaked; 01-01-2012 at 11:13 AM.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:17 AM   #469
Nebeel

Aaaaa i finaly got the time to read the rest of the story and i must say that this is really good Good job And i am curious on what you will do next.

So Happy New Year and hope to see more soon
Nebeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:33 AM   #470
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Great job, well done, amazingly written Im sad to see the story end it was so great. I hope that you continue to write and keep producing masterpieces like this. Thank you for the great story from start to finish.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #471
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Oh! *attempts to not push the view poll results button* Hehe, couldn't stop myself. 60:40 I wonder which one will win in the end. Keep 'em coming! I'm actually surprised I've resisted the urge to vote myself so far. But I've decided to leave it entirely up to you guys!

Again: thank you for all the wonderful feedback. I've already started working on a second (very different) story.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #472
EvilBunny

Awwwww, I got a shoutout. How nice.

I think the first ending is stronger, but ends things kind of abruptly. It would be nice to see a sort of "epilogue", to see where everyone ends up after all of this.

Nice story, really neat idea.
EvilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #473
female-from-denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBunny View Post
I think the first ending is stronger, but ends things kind of abruptly. It would be nice to see a sort of "epilogue", to see where everyone ends up after all of this.

I agree. An epilogue would be nice

No, Im not looking for a master or a slave.
female-from-denmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #474
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBunny View Post
Awwwww, I got a shoutout. How nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by female-from-denmark View Post
I agree. An epilogue would be nice
Hum, a fair request. I shall think about it.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:54 AM   #475
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The final tally

Well, it would seem as though the first ending is the one to have pulled through. I must admit myself surprised, at first it looked like it would win by a landslide however, in the end the votes were close. I'm just about to send a request that the story gets placed in the completed section. I've decided not to write an epilogue as I prefer you guys imagine what has happened to everyone involved in the end.

'till next time!

Shy

Likes and stuff

Old 01-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #476
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

The second ending is better, the first one makes me want to punch in their faces.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:09 AM   #477
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

I missed vote since my iPod locked me out for about a month and my pc sill broken

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:11 AM   #478
daremaster 1
getDare God

Dangit, I wanted the 2nd one.

Oh well, it will still be good.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #479
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

damn i cant believe i missed on voting for the ending all cause my laptop was absent still it was a great story just sad it had to end i saw an ending where kirsty joined the gang would have been better myself
Old 02-18-2012, 06:35 AM   #480
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliciai<3u View Post
I missed vote since my iPod locked me out for about a month and my pc sill broken
Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Dangit, I wanted the 2nd one.

Oh well, it will still be good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffgamer View Post
damn i cant believe i missed on voting for the ending all cause my laptop was absent still it was a great story just sad it had to end i saw an ending where kirsty joined the gang would have been better myself
Wow, I hadn't seen that some replies had come in since the story got into the completed section.

Too bad your laptops/ipods spazzed out on you. The votes were really close though and unfortunately, if there's a winning side, there will be a losing side.

A new story is in progress though (ok I am working on two right now, but I need to kick myself in the ass to sit down and write now that I don't have threat of punishment looming over my head if I don't get a part posted in time).

I expect that one of the two will be posted soonish and there will be reader participation once again.

The second one, I need to actually finish before I post...

Thanks again for your support and participation!

Shy

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares