Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2018, 04:49 PM   #451
Marshall_235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
Ok, that makes sense. How about this instead then?
As before, get the guys to hand out flyers letting people know about a special event. Then on the Saturday, instead of appearing in the window, you should stand outside the shop handing out the same flyers and letting people know that you will be part of the event. You should do do this with a vibrator on low in your pussy and a butt plug in, in your school girl outfit, http://maxidressplus.com/product/bla...cutouts-small/[url] or something provocative that won’t get the shop into trouble.
From there, towards the end of the day you should move from the street and change into a full body fishnet and should be restrained using something like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26537 or https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31769 You should then put in your remote controlled vibrator and hand each customer who comes in a dice to roll and the remote control. Customers should be told to roll the dice and that this will dictate how long they can use the remote for. 1/2 =1 min 3/4 =2 mins 5/6 = 3mins. Anyone who makes you cum should win a special prize (low value item) and anyone who spends over £5 can use you as they please including using items purchased to tease and torture you. It is your job to cum as few times as possible.
Each guy you service should also be encouraged to finish by cumming on you and signing their name on your lower back in permanent marker. Once you are finished you should rub in as much of the cum as possible and walk home in your chosen promo outfit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
That should work, I will have a word with them on Monday and see if we can set it up, thank you for the dare Luv Emma XxX
Hey, am I right in thinking they never set a date for this in the end? Have you tried any of my other dares?
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:35 PM   #452
ThinkingOutLoud

Public Piss Drinking
You must fill a see through bottle with your own piss. You then must walk into a relatively crowded space and must not leave until you have finished drinking all of the piss.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

PM Dares
ThinkingOutLoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 09:38 AM   #453
ShadowDom

Go to a semi secluded area and strip down. With a marker write "pinch me" over your breast, and "slap me / finger me" over your pussy. Now blindfold yourself and hand cuff your self to a tree or pole. Stay that way for about 15 minutes. (Bring along about 15 minutes of music, when music ends, dare is over)

Hard mode- do so in a men's room in a bar.
ShadowDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 05:59 AM   #454
Bigboobsdiva

Ok so tie your boobs together as tight as you can but still comfortable now put your vibrator on and duct tape it on high now wear strapless short dress and go out for a walk now ask one of your friend to steal your dress forcefully in public now you are naked with tied boobs and vibrator on now you can run home naked or go in any shop and explain the situation and ask them if they can give you some clothes to wear and of course you don't have any money so ask them if you can pay by your body and do whatever they tell you to do.

Likes bondage,panties, wedgie, body writing, commando, spanking, clothespin, edging, tight clothes, exercise, buttplug, hidden public

Dislikes : humiliation, multiple orgasms

Limits: blood, faeces, public, family

http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?...011-2_14-1-118
Bigboobsdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 07:42 AM   #455
Sub2women

Default No limits

How about you make a nice sandwich, then shit on it. Take it to a park and eat it there.

Likes: femdom, degradation, humiliation, ass worship, cross dressing, feminization

Dislikes: Anal, scat, piss, chastity, forced-bi, strapons, sucking cock

Limits: public, pictures, blood and electricity
Sub2women is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:24 AM   #456
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

It took place but I just have not had time to write up the report as yet, I will hope to get it done for you soon.

Luv Emma XxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
Hey, am I right in thinking they never set a date for this in the end? Have you tried any of my other dares?

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:25 AM   #457
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the dare and I will let you know how it goes.

Luv Emma XxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutLoud View Post
Public Piss Drinking
You must fill a see through bottle with your own piss. You then must walk into a relatively crowded space and must not leave until you have finished drinking all of the piss.

Old 05-04-2018, 09:26 AM   #458
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the dare, I will get it done and let you know how it went.

Luv Emma XxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDom View Post
Go to a semi secluded area and strip down. With a marker write "pinch me" over your breast, and "slap me / finger me" over your pussy. Now blindfold yourself and hand cuff your self to a tree or pole. Stay that way for about 15 minutes. (Bring along about 15 minutes of music, when music ends, dare is over)

Hard mode- do so in a men's room in a bar.

Old 05-04-2018, 09:27 AM   #459
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

a very interesting dare thank you, I will get it done and update you on outcome.

Thank you Luv Emma XxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboobsdiva View Post
Ok so tie your boobs together as tight as you can but still comfortable now put your vibrator on and duct tape it on high now wear strapless short dress and go out for a walk now ask one of your friend to steal your dress forcefully in public now you are naked with tied boobs and vibrator on now you can run home naked or go in any shop and explain the situation and ask them if they can give you some clothes to wear and of course you don't have any money so ask them if you can pay by your body and do whatever they tell you to do.

Old 05-05-2018, 11:40 AM   #460
rhl
getDare Succubus

Here is a dare that I saw another girl get. Her report turned me on so much that I also had to try it.

Get a chain and a padlock make it at least 3 meters or 9 feet. OK I used a rope with loops spliced on the ends, this way the rope can be locked. While I could take an end apart it would not be easy.
Get dressed in an outfit that is able to be chained to a bench. No bra allowed.
I wore a skirt and top.

Now let's go to the park.
Find a bench that you want to sit on.
Walk at least 1 minute away and place the key someplace that you will be able to find it. I tied a red thread on the key to make it easier.
Now go back to the bench run the chain through your clothing including panties, if you dare(I chickened out but wore diapers), then around the bench.
Now take the lock and lock the ends, your clothing is safely locked to the bench with the key out of reach.

You need to sit there for 30 minutes and until at least two people walk by. These two people must not be walking together. Don't forget to say high.

Now your task is to get out of your top and bottoms, retrieve the key. Now you can release the clothing and get dressed.

Once while on my knees and arms an tied to a picnic table top I had my pants and panties puked down. The person pulling them down did not realize that I had panties on.

Last edited by rhl; 05-06-2018 at 09:50 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 01:42 AM   #461
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the dare, I will carry it out and let you have a report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Here is a dare that I saw another girl get. Her report turned me on so much that I also had to try it.

Get a chain and a padlock make it at least 3 meters or 9 feet. OK I used a rope with loops spliced on the ends, this way the rope can be locked. While I could take an end apart it would not be easy.
Get dressed in an outfit that is able to be chained to a bench. No bra allowed.
I wore a skirt and top.

Now let's go to the park.
Find a bench that you want to sit on.
Walk at least 1 minute away and place the key someplace that you will be able to find it. I tied a red thread on the key to make it easier.
Now go back to the bench run the chain through your clothing including panties, if you dare(I chickened out but wore diapers), then around the bench.
Now take the lock and lock the ends, your clothing is safely locked to the bench with the key out of reach.

You need to sit there for 30 muted and until at least two people walk by. These two people must not be walking together. Don't forget to say high.

Now your task is to get out of your top and bottoms, retrieve the key. Now you can release the clothing and get dressed.

Once while on my knees and arms an tied to a picnic table top I had my pants and panties puked down. The person pulling them down did not realize that I had panties on.

Old 05-06-2018, 09:53 AM   #462
rhl
getDare Succubus

I found it very nerve racking sitting on the bench, watching nature, knowing that I will have to get undressed to be released from the predictument I put myself into.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:11 AM   #463
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Hi all and very sorry that I have been away for so long, it has been a very busy time for me with the weather being so warm for so long, I got t odo so many dares.

I will post some here very soon for you all to enjoy.

Lots of love to all my perverted friends

Emma XxX

Old 08-15-2018, 02:08 PM   #464
Banana.Man

In one week you must pee in a different place 3 times (in public)

You may address me as Sir.

Females interested in...
  • Control
  • Submissive Training
  • Slut Training
  • Anal Training
  • Pain
  • Verbal Abuse and Degradation
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Body Inspections
  • And More!
PM Me on here or on kik (Females only)

kik
Banana.Man62
Banana.Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 07:53 AM   #465
traianmad
getDare Sweetheart

Now for a day only wear top and jogging bottms.
You can either wear shoes and socks and then spend the day shopping and find a guy and go up to him chat and say here I have something for you and give him your shoes and socks and spend the rest of the day barefoot so people can see even go in male toilets.
As the day goes on. You should ask someone to see. If they will tickle you you have you be tickled in public for 10mins at least. You can even say I will strip. Naked and you can keep. The clothes. They can also intive people. If willing stay there with a sign for people.
traianmad is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk