Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-22-2017, 08:52 AM   #436
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Tell us about it..
Well my boyfriend is a delivery driver for a building merchants in Birmingham, last week we went for a BBQ at his boss’s house for his 50th Bday, he has a huge house and is very wealthy.
As the night progressed, I noticed his boss kept looking at me, every time I turned around I caught him looking, at first he would turn away but the more it happened the more he just kept looking as I caught him, it was clear that he fancied me and wanted me. As there was a lot of people at the party including his wife and daughters, nothing more happened.
So this has been on my mind for a few days, so I decided to pay a visit to my BF’s workplace this morning, I waited up on the street and waited until I saw my BF drive his lorry out of the yard and up the road before I made my wat to the office.
Once inside the boss noticed me immediately and invited me into his office, in no time I was naked on his desk with him on top of me pounding away at my pussy until he blew his load in me.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 08:26 AM   #437
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Wear only a white tshirt and a black legging when you go outside, but makes your nipples hard and wet with icecubes beforehand and get your self a cameltoe

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 04:41 AM   #438
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Go out for a walk to a park and have 5 strangers cum into condoms. How you get them to do that is up to you but once they have filled it take it off them and lick them clean while shoving the condom up your pussy telling them that your saving a snack for later
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 10:29 AM   #439
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

OK I will get this done soon and let you know.

Luv Emma XxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Go out for a walk to a park and have 5 strangers cum into condoms. How you get them to do that is up to you but once they have filled it take it off them and lick them clean while shoving the condom up your pussy telling them that your saving a snack for later

Old 06-16-2017, 10:40 AM   #440
GirlzGirlz

Here's an Idea, Grab a garbage can from your house and take it to a local fast food restaurant, make a sign that says something like fight global warming. Now get into a bikini and climb into the garbage, as people leave you have to beg them to throw their trash into your bin. You may leave the site when the bin is half full or about up to your waist. If you get kicked out of one location you have to go to another shop until you complete this. Take a picture of yourself in the mess and share it here with a report of the feeling
GirlzGirlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 10:44 AM   #441
WetFun101

Wear a very short skirt made of a light material, with no knickers. Spend the day walking in front of strangers and suddenly bending over to pick things up.

Heighten by inserting a speculum to stretch your pussy (or ass) wide for them to see in all its glory.

Enjoy!
WetFun101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:33 PM   #442
exterminans

Enjoy the following dare:

1. Write down a detailed report about your sexual experiences so far and your dirtiest secrets. Make sure it's detailed and quite long.

2. Now you have 3 options:

- Go into church, sit rather close to a male person, then "talk" to god about everything standing in your report. Say that you are willing to pay for your sexual sins. Make sure the other person can hear you.

- Print out your report a couple of times, then go to a public park. Hand out your report to random people and ask them if they could read through it for a minute.

- You go to the park and start reading out loud your report. When you are done you start all over again. Repeat it for 30 minutes.

3. Give us a detailed report about the content of your report, about what option you have chosen and how people have reacted. Let us know if you enjoyed it!
exterminans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 08:57 AM   #443
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

I received a new dare via PM from Marshall_235, it peaked my interest do I decided to accept the dare and write the report of what happened.

The Dare.

Start off by dressing in some tight jeans, high heels and a small tight top that will show off your lower back. You should then insert a vibe on medium and a butt plug and go to a really seedy sex shop. On your way, see if you can get someone to write slut on your lower back.

When you get to the shop, you should find a male assistant and ask him if you can try on some of their skimpier outfits asking him if he can help you with any zips/lacing if the outfit has it. Then you should pick out a collar and a remote controlled vibrator and ask him if you can pay for them with your body.

Make sure that he knows that he can do whatever he wants with you and that he can use any toys he wants on you. Suggest that if he wants you can go back and see him once the shop is closed and that he can get other members of staff to join in if they want.

Hope you enjoy.

The Report.

So I spent about a week seeking out the adult shops around Birmingham City Centre and after watching a few I decided to carry out the dare at one on Bristol Street in the city centre.

Saturday 27th Jan I got up and showered, my younger brother was in so after my shower I got him to write “Slut” on my lower back in black marker pen, I then put in my butt plug and vibrator and got dressed, I put on the tightest jeans I have and a short tight shirt so my lower back was on display, I then put on my high heel ankle boots and set out to Birmingham.
I travelled on the bust so you can imagine how uncomfortable it was on the bus with a butt plug and a vibrator stuck in me.

When I reached the city centre I left the bus and walked to the adult shop, I waited outside for a while to see if there were many people entering the shop, only a couple of people went in, this was a little disappointing as I was hoping it would be very busy on a Saturday, but nothing I could do about that now so I went into the shop.

The shop was pretty dark when I entered and there was an Indian guy behind the counter by the door as I entered, he looked at me and smiled but looked a little surprised to see me. I walked around the shop for a little while looking at the DVD’s and toys etc., the guy behind the counter kept looking up at me as I did so, I then went to the part of the shop where the clothes were and I started to examine them, I picked two outfits, one was a nurse outfit and the other was a schoolgirl uniform.

I took them over to the counter and the guys at the till and asked him if I could try them on, he said they do not usually agree to people trying on the clothes but he would make an exception on this occasion and said “I could change in the off at the back,” I put the clothes on the counter and replied “I would rather change in the shop if that was OK with him?” he grinned and nodded, I took off my boots and my t-shirt and then my jeans, I removed the butt plug and vibrator and placed them in front of the guy at the counter, he looked very surprised, I now stood naked in front of him and he could not take his eyes off my tits and shaven cunt.

I tried on each out one by one and asked him which he preferred, he said he liked the school uniform the best so I said I would purchase that one. I then explained to him that I did not have the money to pay for the items I wished to purchase bur was more than happy to pay for them with my body, I told him that he can do whatever he likes to me or can call friends over to do whatever they wanted.

He agreed and put the uniform in a bag, I then went and picked a collar with slut stamped on it and I asked him to put it on for me, after that I went a looked at the vibrators, I picked a remote control vibrator and placed it on the counter, I then picked out a small cat o nine tails whip and placed that on the counter also. He added them all up and gave me the price, I asked “what do you want me to do as payment?” he looked puzzled for a few seconds and then told me to wait there and he picked up the phone and called someone, he spoke in his own language, so I had no idea what he was saying, once he put down the phone he said “I have a few friends coming over and you are to entertain them.”

As we waited I unwrapped the vibrator and pushed it into my cunt, I sat naked on a chair in the middle of the shop with my legs wide open and the guy at the counter used the remote control as I sat there getting fucked by it.

I had cum twice by the time the door opened and three Indian guys walked into the shop, they shook hands with the guy behind the counter and had a quick conversation in their own language, after that they all walked over to me and stood watching as the guy at the counter turned the vibro on full power, before long I had cum again, much to my audiences pleasure.

I removed the vibro but remained seated with my legs open, sowing off my soaking pussy to the guys, one of them grabbed my hair and pulled me up so I was standing in front of them, he then pushed me onto my knees and let go of my hair, he unzipped his pants and unfastened his belt and dropped his trousers, his stiff cock flopped out in front of my face and he grabbed my hair again and pushed his cock into my mouth, I sucked him off for a while but he did not cum, he was replaced by the next and I sucked all three without them cumin.

Next they led me over to a table and pushed me down so I was laying on my back, one of them lifted my legs up and held them wide as he pushed his stiff hard cock into me and started to fuck me, as he pumped away one of the other guys took the cat o nine tails and started to whip my tits hard, each stroke made them sting and burn and with a few seconds they had turned red, the more noise I made as the leather hit me the more the guys laughed and used more force for the next stroke, it did not take to long for the guy to shoot his load into me, he withdrew and was replaced by one of the other guys, he pushed his cock deep into me and started to fuck me hard while the other guy continued to whip my tits, after the second guy shot his cum in me he was replaced by the third guy who had been whipping me he had a huge cock, it must have been about 9inch, one of the other guys took the whip and started to whip the soles of my feet.

As the third guy cum in me the others cheered and spat on me, most of it was on my face and in my hair, I stood up, cum was dribbling out of my cunt and down my leg, a little puddle of it collecting on the floor.

The guy behind the counter said that covered the money I owed him and he collected up the items and placed them in a bag, I walked up to the counter, the other guys were still there and were talking to each other but I could not understand them, the laughed a few times. I said to the guy at the counter that the shop seemed pretty quiet, as no one had come in to shop while I had been there, he said it can be quiet, I asked him if he would be interested in me coming back sometime and he and his friends can use me to improve trade, his customers could also use me if they wanted, I said they could all do anything they wanted al all, no matter what is was it was ok for them to do, he agreed.

We are now communicating to arrange for me to go back to the shop in a bid to help him drum up some business.

Thank you Marshall_235 for the great dare.

Luv Emma XxX

The following user says Thank You to EmmaLang for this post:
Old 01-28-2018, 04:52 PM   #444
herefordguy

Wow! That's amazing. It makes me want to visiti that shop while you're there.

Maybe: semi-public (low chance of being caught)

herefordguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 05:41 PM   #445
Marshall_235

Hey, loved your report and have an idea for your next appearance at the shop if you haven't got anything organised yet.

You should get them to hand out flyers throughout the week advertising a special event on the weekend when you are next available.

On a Saturday you should get them to clear you a space in their window where you will stand for the day taking breaks as and when you need them, with a sign saying live sex doll, enquire within. You should insert your butt plug and a vibrator on low just to keep you horny whilst there and should pick out an outfit similar to this http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/s...ess-dress.html from the shop. You should accompany this with some strappy heels and of course your new collar. Finally, you should have your legs attached to a spreader bar, your hands cuffed above your head tied to the ceiling and a ball gag in.

When people come into the shop the guys should let people know that you will be available from half an hour before they close for the use of their valued customers.

Towards the end of the day you should move from the window and change into a full body fishnet and should be restrained using something like thishttps://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26537#videos or https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31769 You should allow customers to do what they want with you excluding, encouraging them to purchase items to use to tease and torture you Each guy should also be encouraged to finish by cumming on you and signing their name on your lower back in permanent marker. Once you are finished you should rub in as much of the cum as possible and walk home.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Marshall_235 for this post:
Old 01-31-2018, 12:56 PM   #446
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

I love the dare but not sure how they will feel about it as their windows have to be blacked out due to the stuff they sell, having me in the window would most likely get them closed down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
Hey, loved your report and have an idea for your next appearance at the shop if you haven't got anything organised yet.

You should get them to hand out flyers throughout the week advertising a special event on the weekend when you are next available.

On a Saturday you should get them to clear you a space in their window where you will stand for the day taking breaks as and when you need them, with a sign saying live sex doll, enquire within. You should insert your butt plug and a vibrator on low just to keep you horny whilst there and should pick out an outfit similar to this http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/s...ess-dress.html from the shop. You should accompany this with some strappy heels and of course your new collar. Finally, you should have your legs attached to a spreader bar, your hands cuffed above your head tied to the ceiling and a ball gag in.

When people come into the shop the guys should let people know that you will be available from half an hour before they close for the use of their valued customers.

Towards the end of the day you should move from the window and change into a full body fishnet and should be restrained using something like thishttps://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26537#videos or https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31769 You should allow customers to do what they want with you excluding, encouraging them to purchase items to use to tease and torture you Each guy should also be encouraged to finish by cumming on you and signing their name on your lower back in permanent marker. Once you are finished you should rub in as much of the cum as possible and walk home.

Old 02-02-2018, 06:05 PM   #447
Marshall_235

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
I love the dare but not sure how they will feel about it as their windows have to be blacked out due to the stuff they sell, having me in the window would most likely get them closed down.
Ok, that makes sense. How about this instead then?
As before, get the guys to hand out flyers letting people know about a special event. Then on the Saturday, instead of appearing in the window, you should stand outside the shop handing out the same flyers and letting people know that you will be part of the event. You should do do this with a vibrator on low in your pussy and a butt plug in, in your school girl outfit, http://maxidressplus.com/product/bla...cutouts-small/[url] or something provocative that won’t get the shop into trouble.
From there, towards the end of the day you should move from the street and change into a full body fishnet and should be restrained using something like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26537 or https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31769 You should then put in your remote controlled vibrator and hand each customer who comes in a dice to roll and the remote control. Customers should be told to roll the dice and that this will dictate how long they can use the remote for. 1/2 =1 min 3/4 =2 mins 5/6 = 3mins. Anyone who makes you cum should win a special prize (low value item) and anyone who spends over £5 can use you as they please including using items purchased to tease and torture you. It is your job to cum as few times as possible.
Each guy you service should also be encouraged to finish by cumming on you and signing their name on your lower back in permanent marker. Once you are finished you should rub in as much of the cum as possible and walk home in your chosen promo outfit.

Last edited by Marshall_235; 02-02-2018 at 06:16 PM.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:45 AM   #448
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

That should work, I will have a word with them on Monday and see if we can set it up, thank you for the dare Luv Emma XxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
Ok, that makes sense. How about this instead then?
As before, get the guys to hand out flyers letting people know about a special event. Then on the Saturday, instead of appearing in the window, you should stand outside the shop handing out the same flyers and letting people know that you will be part of the event. You should do do this with a vibrator on low in your pussy and a butt plug in, in your school girl outfit, http://maxidressplus.com/product/bla...cutouts-small/[url] or something provocative that won’t get the shop into trouble.
From there, towards the end of the day you should move from the street and change into a full body fishnet and should be restrained using something like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26537 or https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31769 You should then put in your remote controlled vibrator and hand each customer who comes in a dice to roll and the remote control. Customers should be told to roll the dice and that this will dictate how long they can use the remote for. 1/2 =1 min 3/4 =2 mins 5/6 = 3mins. Anyone who makes you cum should win a special prize (low value item) and anyone who spends over £5 can use you as they please including using items purchased to tease and torture you. It is your job to cum as few times as possible.
Each guy you service should also be encouraged to finish by cumming on you and signing their name on your lower back in permanent marker. Once you are finished you should rub in as much of the cum as possible and walk home in your chosen promo outfit.

The following user says Thank You to EmmaLang for this post:
Old 02-03-2018, 07:05 PM   #449
Marshall_235

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
That should work, I will have a word with them on Monday and see if we can set it up, thank you for the dare Luv Emma XxX
Awesome. Let us know what they say. Any issues/questions PM me. Otherwise, look forward to your report.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:15 PM   #450
stalemate

I want to test your no limits, I want you to go out in public strip naked and do the following you are not allowed to leave or put on clothes until you finish (and if you give up you must leave naked) and you are not allowed to simply ask people you must beg on your knees if you need someone's compliance. Here are the following tasks you must accomplish

1. Get pissed on/drink piss (both not either)
2. Have 3 loads of cum in your ass at the same time, once you have the third scoop it all out and eat it
3. Lick someone's feet for a minute min
4. Roll around in mud
5. Have someone twist your tits hard for a minute min
6. Get spanked 200 times
7. Lick someone's asshole for a minute min
8. Eat out a girl
9. Eat shit
10. Have someone shit on your face

Only when you have done all of the following can you get your clothes, some of these you can do on your own but most require someone to help you can do them in any order (and might want to carefully consider the order, you'll probably have an easier time eating out a girl if you don't have shit on your face)

EDIT: I read a bit more of what you have done and I decided to give you more and make things harder changes I made in the original will be in bold and the new ones will be done here.

11. Get spat on by 15 people, preferably face or in the mouth
12. Get kicked in the cunt very hard, if they kick you lightly beg them to kick you harder until they do.
13. Puke on yourself or on a cock, if you pick cock make sure to lick it clean
14. Put pins in your nipples, once in you cannot remove until you are finished (or home if you fail)
15. Put a clothes peg on your clit again once on you cannot remove until you are finished (or at home if you fail)

Last edited by stalemate; 03-09-2018 at 03:01 PM.
stalemate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk