Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-04-2016, 05:15 PM   #436
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

Name: Cacti.
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower.

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Pyjama bottoms and a t-shirt. Sounds hot, I know.

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? As long as it's within their limits of course - Allow me to fuck them, have them worship my feet, cook me food and dress them up like a girl.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Pretty much the same as above, I wouldn't mind being forced to do piss play though.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Nah, not fully.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? I can be a switch but I'd say I'm naturally submissive.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? I have pretty thin legs considering I'm quite broad, which is nice for wearing skinny jeans.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Stomach area. Just because I'm too lazy to go to the gym to help tone it.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Unfortunately not.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 9 or 10 I'd say, can't really remember.

11) How often do you masturbate? It varies, right now once, possibly twice a week.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? When I was a kid me and my friend masturbated in the same room, we weren't in front of each other (he was top bunk I was bottom) but we wanted to see who could cum first.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? A few times, I actually quite like the taste.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? T-shirt and pyjama bottoms usually.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Everything in my likes and dislikes, possibly break a few limits.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Given it once, and I loved it.

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Use my fingers fairly often, when I'm feeling really kinky I'll insert some small-medium household objects.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? This is a tough one, because while I'm more emotionally attracted to girls (like i'm more likely to date and marry), I find myself thinking about having sex with guys more often, but I find almost all guys obnoxious and don't think I could date one.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? 3 days ago, I think I was planning to eat my cum but pussied out at the last second.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Haven't trimmed in ages out of sheer laziness, but preferably I'll have some down there just keeping it short

21) How much would you charge for... I'd do this all for free, but for the sake of the question I'll look at it from a business standpoint
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? £50
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? £100
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? £50
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? £25

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Number one is just plain in a bed, but getting kinky I'd love to do it in a public restroom and in a forest.

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Oral in a forest.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? I have no idea.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Yeah, specifically being feminized.

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? Eh, if the other person wanted to do it I wouldn't protest but it doesn't do much for me.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I'd stalk Leonardo DiCaprio for the full 24 hours. No regrets.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Nah, never been caught.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? When I was a kid, my friend dared to to wear my sister's dirty lingerie and stand in front of a window for 10 minutes. Did it, and my relationship with that friend has been awkward af ever since.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... Honestly my biggest fantasy is being blackmailed against my will to be the slave described as above for a guy.

My question is, what is the dirtiest dare you've ever done? If you haven't done a really dirty one, what is your dirtiest dare fantasy?

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 08:40 PM   #437
laurapug6

Name: Laura
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bi

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? I like showers because I have a removable shower head and they are nice and quick in the morning, but baths are nice when Im stressed and I can just have the faucet run over my clit.

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? I am wearing a ivory unlined lace bra and panty set

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? I would have them tie me uo and fuck me.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do?Serve my master or mistress all day. I would give them oral whenever they wanted and just obey obey obey!

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Oh jeez, I have seen so manu people naked, there ar etoo many people to count

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? Either my boobs, eyes or hair.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why?My ass, I wish it was bigger and firmer

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Usually when U play strip games I end up completely naked very quickly and sometimes people will play with my body, other times they take pictures, and sometimes they jusy ogle.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? Thirteen I think.

11) How often do you masturbate?At least once a day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Plenty of times! I have done ut with basically all my girlfriend's both platonic ones and romantic ones and all my ex boyfriends.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yes, I found it tangy and sweet.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed?Panties and a tee shirt usually but if it's hot just panties.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out?I would probably get a job at a strip club, fuck everyone I know, get involved in a huge orgy, and go completely naked the whole time. I might try out some kinks I have been looking into like age play/ddlg too.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral?Yes, to both guys and girls.

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what?Yes, I have had anal sex, worn boluttplugs, been figured anally.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl?To hard to pick!

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about?Two days ago, and I thought about being forced to do a bukkake. God is woukd love to try one.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? I wax it all off

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Nothing
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?Nothing
(iii) Giving oral to a guy?Nothing
(iv) Giving oral to a girl?Nothing

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?A bed, A car, A shower

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe.I have masturbated in change rooms and public washrooms before.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms?Two weeks I think.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on?Yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it?Yes and i loved every second of it

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?I would sir on people's laps at random completely naked and rub their genitals then leave a address and a tiem in their pockets and let them line up, and take a few in at a time and fuck them all senseless

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when?I haven't been caught, no.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do?I never know how to answer this question. Maybe masturbating outside my roomate's bedroom door whike she slept in there.

30) What is your dirtiest fantasy? I have a lot of dirty fantasies but Im going to go with being tied up and have person after person come in and use me any way they want and cum anywhere in or on me and then leave and then when I finally run out of people be forced to walk around naked and covered in cum for the rest of time, slowly adding the cum from other people as the years go by.

My question is, what dirty names do you like to he called or call others?

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Edging, Nipple Play (Not Torture), Age Play, Following Orders, Verbal Humiliation
Dislikes: Mild Pain, Small amounts of Anal
Limits: Pictures and Videos, Urine and Feces, Blood, Extreme public

PM any questions or ask on my AMA
laurapug6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:23 PM   #438
SammyWhammi

Name: Sammy
Sexuality: Staight

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Nothing lol

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? IDK

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? IDK

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Yes, some family by accident

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Submissive mostly

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My dick, do I need a reason? hahaha

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? My smile/cheeks when I smile, it looks bad.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Online yes, I ended up naked

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? Probably around 12?

11) How often do you masturbate? Almost every day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? No

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Once, never again, tasted really weird.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? T-shirt and boxer briefs

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? IDK

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Never have, probably never will.

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Yes, qtip and toothbrush is the extent i've done lol

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Girl

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Earlier today, and I was actually looking at videos of edging and ruined orgasms, (I did not ruin mine)

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Trimmed every few months, can get kinda hairy

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? IDK
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? IDK
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? IDK
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? IDK

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? IDK

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. No

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? On purpose? 2 days

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? In private, yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? No

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I would spank random people and give them wedgies without being able to be seen or felt

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? I think once by my mom, she didnt say anything though

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? IDK

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is, what dirty names do you like to he called or call others? This isn't particularly dirty, but I like to be called baby boy, and call others the same (baby boy/girl)

My question is, if you had to choose between 2 enemas a day, 50 hard spankings a day, or a hanging wedgie for 30 minutes a day, which would you choose?
SammyWhammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:54 AM   #439
dobrinmed
getDare Sweetheart

Please give your details below then move on to the questions;

Name: Dobrin
Sex: M

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath?
Bath

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing?
Jeans, boxers, tshirt, socks, sneakers

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do?
Make me cum 10 times

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do?
Being humiliated

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who?
A lot of people. Who hasn't!?

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant?
Sub

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why?
Balls. Very sensitive

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why?
IDK

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened?
Yes. I stripped

10) What age did you have your first orgasm?

11) How often do you masturbate?
2-3 times a day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?
Gay friends

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste?
Sour

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed?
Boxers and tshirt

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out?
gangbang

16) Do you enjoy giving oral?
yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what?
Yes: fingers, objects, sex

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl?
a couple

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about?
Yesterday. This site

20) Describe your pubic hair style?
Trimmed

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex?

(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?

(iii) Giving oral to a guy?

(iv) Giving oral to a girl?

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?
Disco, lift and train

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe.
In a park cruising area. I gave oral, was fucked and pissed on by different people. But I was drunk and dont remember all.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms?
A week

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on?
A lot!

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it?
No

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?
Going naked, fucking my ass and jerking on the streets

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when?
A straight friend while I jerked in our office. He smiled

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do?
Publish my pictures on the public web

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done?
Your most embarrassing event

I want to try real blackmail. I will send pics, info, social media accounts, etc. Let's try to push me out of my comfort zone for a while. Tasks must be aligned with my everyday life to be fun.

KIK: dobrinmed
dobrinmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:10 AM   #440
GermanSwitchBoy
Account Banned

Name: Lukas
Sex: male
Sexuality: straight

) Do you prefer to shower or bath?
bath

Panties and the Bra of my GF
Humilate him asmost i can
Spank my self and do some humilating things
MY GF and some GD Slaves i had
Switch
My hands because there are little but not to little more like cute little
MY feet because there are ugly
NO
8 i think maybe 9
all 2 days if i am not denied
12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Yes in my classroom

yes sometimes bad but on other days it dont taste bad
a boxer
I would fuck fuck and get fucked
Never tryed if i will be forced to
Yes fingers and a hammer only the wooden part
girl
Weekend while fucking with my gf i though yesss
Undercut
If she look nice nothing
1000€
250€
20€
Shower, Forest, Cornfield
No
4 weeks
Yes
Yes and yes
27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?
would run naked all over the day
28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when?
NO
Where my gf panties for 1 week while she was here
30) Ask your own question here for the next person...
My most embrasing moment was when my mum asked me why i have diapers at home

MY question is did you ever pooped yourself for a dare or humilation?
GermanSwitchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 05:57 AM   #441
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Hi, please give your details below then move on to the questions.

Name: Mike
Sex: male
Sexuality: Hetero

Normally I do showers, on weekend, when there is more time to relax, I take a bath

Just a t-shirt and sweatpants

The concept of having an own slave doesn't fit to my needs, so I have no idea. If you had asked for a submissive girl, I surely have many ideas.

Do everything my owner wants. I'd like to be naked all day, exposed to my owner and all of her guests, while they stay dressed and play with me

Many people, too much to count.

I have a strong submissive side

I like most of my body parts :-)

My body is slender and although I am not weak, I'd like to have more muscles.

Unfortunately not, I never played such a game

I think about 12, it was a dry one

Normally 4-6 times a week, if I am not in a denial phase, like now

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?
Yes, one or two times besides a girl while she was sleeping. Now I do it quite often in front of my girlfriend.

I did, and I like it somehow, although my need of tasting it is decreased after the orgasm. If I was forced to do this in front of a woman, it would feel like a punishment for me, she watching me eating my own cum.

From spring to autumn: nothing, in winter just a t-shirt

I'd drive immediately to my far away girlfriend and do all the things we ever chatted of.

Yes!

Just with myself, and I loved it. I used a long dildo, some buttplugs and did insertions of food like bananas or grapes

A girl

Last week while video-chatting with my girlfriend, I thought of her and her lovely smile

Slightly trimmed around the cock, balls shaven

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Nothing
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? Nothing
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? Nothing
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Nothing

In bed (sorry, no fantasy, I know). I didn't have sex for such a long time now, that I would prefer to not be in public right now

Not yet

5 weeks last year

If it is in a mild and loving manner, yes

I'd love to, but never did this

I would walk around naked through my city and masturbate on public places

No

One user here asked me to go into the shower and pee like a dog. It was not really embarrassing, but I didn't get the point

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done?
Until now, there was no scary dare for me.
Old 07-17-2020, 09:50 PM   #442
jackjac

Name:
Sex:male
Sexuality:novisexual

nothing
3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do?lots of things

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? I don't know

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? A few people

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? I can switch between now and then

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why?i don't know

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Non e

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened?i don't remember

10) What age did you have your first orgasm?i don't remember

11) How often do you masturbate?about once a day give or take

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?yes

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yes salty

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed?sometimes naked sometimes air pants sometimes panties

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out?i don't know

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Not really

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Only dares

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Depends

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about?earlier today and dont remember

20) Describe your pubic hair style?i dont know

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex?idk
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?idk
(iii) Giving oral to a guy?idk
(iv) Giving oral to a girl?idk

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?in the woods in a car in the water

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe.i paddled a girl in the woods once but we didnt have sex there

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms?i dont know

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? A little

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? No

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?idk

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Noones cought me masterbating but i was cought naked on the school but when i was a kid by another kid

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do?i dont remember

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done?i dont know
items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 12:01 AM   #443
sissiesofmarvel3

Name: Taylor
Sex: M
Sexuality: Straight with a touch of bi-curiousness

Shower

gym shorts, panties, tshirt, socks

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? Right now?
Organize my basement, haha.

I would like to serve as a naked party server/butler.

Yes, ex and current gf.

Submissive

Eyes-Color

Stomach-Too much fat

No

a couple times a week

In the same room, they were asleep. Sister, gf.

Yes, salty

Boxers

FFM threesome, be the center of a gay gang bang

Not particularly on females. Never tried on males

Yes, vibrating dildo

Girl

Last night, feminization hypnosis

Occasionally trimmed

Free as long as decently attractive
$100
$50
$200

Airplane, kayak, a mountain with a really pretty view

an old gf and I mutually masturbated each other off a hiking trail

First 12 years of my life

Extremely

Just cheap cuffs-would like it more if they were more authentic

Assuming clothes were invisible too, go out in public fully crossdressed and feminized. Would also visit a few female friends and hope to catch shower time.

No and no

My hypnotrigger was used to make me go to a local trail and then walk about five minutes off the trail. I then found myself stripping naked and masturbating until I came on my face. I was then frozen in a humiliating position, unable to move for ten minutes before I could get up and clean myself and get redressed.

30a) My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done?
I had to sneak into a female friend's dorm room and take a picture wearing her bra and panties.

30b) If you had three wishes, but they all had to be sexually themed, what would they be?
sissiesofmarvel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 01:15 AM   #444
jk37

Name: JK
Sex: m
Sexuality: straight

Shower

I am naked

Tease me to the edge over and over

Please my master of course

Yes, my wife and girlfriends. Guys at the gym

Submissive

My ass because I love the feeling of playing with it

My shoulders, they are small and I am self conscious

Yes, but only online. Had to send pics, videos, and be posted online

I think around 10 or 11, not sure

Average 4 times a week

I have in front of my wife many times. I have done it in the same room without anyone knowing. At the library is one place.

Yes, it was salty and made me gag the first time. Now I really like the taste and like to hold it in my mouth for a bit before I swallow. This question just made me want to eat it right now!

Usually boxer briefs or naked

I would want to be pegged

Yes, I love it, it really turns me on

Yes, mostly household items. Brush handles, electric toothbrush, vegetables, anything really

Girl

This morning, my wife's ass. We were doing it doggie style

Untrimmed

Nothing

$100 but only because I would want to feel like a cheap slut

$50 I would like to try it

Nothing, I enjoy it too much

On a plane, at work, in the woods with a chance of being caught

Handjobs while driving, sex on a roof and on the beach, sex on a balcony

Probably a month

Yes, and I don't know why

I have had my hands tied up and loved it

I would try to watch as many people having sex as possible and film them if my camera was invisible too. That way I could relive the day.

No, I have never been caught

I had to lay on the tub and piss all over myself on video

30a) If you had three wishes, but they all had to be sexually themed, what would they be?

1. To be able to orgasm as often as I like
2. I would wish for an alternate universe where I could go anytime I like and do anything without consequences in my real life
3. To be irresistible sexually to everyone

30b) what is the one sex act you haven't tried that you would most like to? and why?

Likes: edging, exhibition, Cock and Ball Bondage, CBT, anal play, CEI, light pain, sissy, pee
Dislikes: pain, denial
Limit: Face, Public, Friends and Family, poo, permanent, extreme pain
jk37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 02:17 AM   #445
JimmyKarlo

Name: Jim
Sexuality: Straight/Bi-Exploring

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Pyjama trousered and a grey shirt

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? Being naked and tease me all the time

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Be a good boy, naked and serve, always kissing feet and be a good sex toy

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Many, gf, friends etc

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Sub

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? I like my whole body, only one I have haha

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Maybe my feet, but still they do an excellent job

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? One with my ex - unlucky, and looser had to clean the flat while naked

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? somewhen as a child when I discovered masturbation. With a girl I was 15

11) How often do you masturbate? 1-2 per day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? My ex loved to watch me when she was not in the mood, but offered to supervise me

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? yes a bit only unfortunately, but it was a mixture of sweet and bitterness

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Mostly Pyjama trousers or boxers and a shirt

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Getting a real dominatrix and try everything

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Absolutely

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Yes, plugs, dildos but no real cock yet

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Girl

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Yesterday evening while fucking myself with a my plug. I was watching anal porn and was fantasizing about a big cock in me while a girl watches me

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Normal short hair

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Free if not too ugly
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? Depends on his body, but quite a lot
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? 1k maybe not sure
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Free

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Forest, Swimming Pool and.. puh, a surprise place haha

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Yes, some fucking in the ocean once and some fingering in the pool. And while camping - in and outside of the tent

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? A week maybe

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Depends on the situation, but yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? No not yet

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? Lick and kiss the feet of random women, or surprise some girls while they sleep

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Masturbating no, unfortunately not, and naked, also not really

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? Wearing a plug while visiting a friend

30A) What is the one sex act you haven't tried that you would most like to? and why? Many ruined orgasms while being strapped down, plus some sounding - never tried but looks amazing

30B) Who is the person you have the most fantasies about and which one is it?

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 18.05., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo
Last cum: 18.05.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 06:30 AM   #446
Crionex

Default My Thirty Dirty Answers

Name: Crion
Sexuality:Straight

Shower

Currently in a hoodie and sweatpants, locked in chastity.

I will have her bound up in various ways (spread eagle, hogtied, just in cuffs behind her back, ect) throughout the day, giving me blowjobs, teasing her with a vibrator (Lush 2) the whole time, making her squirt, edge, quiver of orgasms. Begging me to stop. While doing anal training with various sizing butt plugs.

First being locked in a chastity cage, maybe a vibrator held to it most of the time. Being bound and having to please my Mistress with face-sitting duties. Going down on her, having to achieve that she squirts. Then she forces me to have a orgasm while caged, taking my white juices and have me drinking it. Will also like to experience being pegged, so gentle pegging will also be a lovely thing.

Yes, my ex-girlfriend

Dominant, however I still get turned on by "servicing" my woman by going down on her and being locked up in chastity.

My Penis, gives me the biggest pleasure.

My hip, cause the most pain after operations

Have not played one yet.

Around 13 years old

Almost daily

Yes, multiple times, with my ex-girlfriend

No, but I just want to, just have to get over that part and do it.

Shirt and shorts

Going down on a girl as many times possible, tasting her over and over. Having her being my slave and and Mistress, doing all things possible.

YES!

Yes, various anal plugs and prostate plugs

Always a girl

Last night, watched some porn of Reily Reid torturing a guy to orgasm.

Trimmed

For a beautiful girl, free of charge.
Rather a large amount
Rather large amount
If she is clean shaven, for free!

Hotel room with a see view, raw in the wild between the animals on a farm with the night sky, in every room of a rather large house.

Yes, having a Lovense Lush in my ex while going out. On other occurrences, her teasing me and putting her hand down my pants stroking me while between clothing isles, also giving me head in the car to where I am on the bring of cumming and stopping, having to get out and have dinner with her parents.

4 months

No

No, but would love it!

Would start off by going to a girls dorms, looking at them all showering. Then from there to the gym, the ladies change rooms. Ending going to a hotel with all the nasty people doing it.

None

Not embarrassing, but thrilling, walking and doing my shopping, locked in chastity, listening to porn with my earphones.

30) a. Ask your own question here for the next person... Who is the person you have the most fantasies about and which one is it?
Reily Reid, being tied down, her sitting on my face while she has a magic wand to my cage forcing me to cum while being locked up.

b. What would you choose, having an enema so big that your belly swells up and you only have to keep it in for 4 hours, being in a lot of discomfort. Or having an enema with less substance, but then getting plugged with a large plug making sure it doesn't leak and going on with your normal daily activities?
Crionex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 12:51 PM   #447
AlexiaTheBrattyCat

Hi,

Name: Alexia
Sex: F

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Lose t-shirt and panties

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? Cleaning all my house :P

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Been a pet cat all day!

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Some friend, all my partners, some random stranger.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My butt, because is perfect :P.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Well is not really a part, but I hate my face looks too young!

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? nope.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? oh god don't know, maybe 11-12?

11) How often do you masturbate? When not denied once a day.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? I did in front of some partner or fwb

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? I did, almost like any other pussy juice I ever tasted lol.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? During cold days
pajamas, during hot days a lose t-shirt and panties.

The biggest orgy ever?

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? A lot!

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Yes, toys and sex.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Totally same for me.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Was around a week ago and can't remember.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Smooth shaved.

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? noting
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? nothing
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? nothing
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? nothing

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? In ocean, in a bdsm dungeon, top of empire state building

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. no.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? around 10 months.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? a looot.

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? Yes, lightly, I liked it.

I would go into a cam models studio lol.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Caught naked in changing room once.

Go outside dressed veeery slutty and almost exposing (I'm not into exhibitionims).

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is: what would you choose, having an enema so big that your belly swells up and you only have to keep it in for 4 hours, being in a lot of discomfort. Or having an enema with less substance, but then getting plugged with a large plug making sure it doesn't leak and going on with your normal daily activities?

Small enema, big plug, for sure!

My question is: would you rather fight a horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?

Likes/Punishments/limits

I'm in a trial period as sub so I won't consider any dare from anyone.

If you want to chat on kik pm me first to tell me why you want me on kik, then will see, don't want my kik full of random contacts!

Denied until 14.08.2020
AlexiaTheBrattyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 02:14 PM   #448
ambermcgee

Name: Amber
Sex: Female

Bath, so comfortable.

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? A dva t-shirt and a pink thong.

Tend to my every need.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? I'd want to do anything my master/mistress demands of me.

Of course. Lots of people.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Submissive, though occasionally dominant.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? Butt or face. Both are beautiful.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Little toe. The nails are too small.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Yes. I stripped. Comepletely naked.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 13, I think...

11) How often do you masturbate? Three-four times a week.

Yes, different partners.

Not really.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Nothing.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Gangbang by a college football team.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Fuck yes!

Anal masturbation and anal sex.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Guy, though I love girls as well.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Yesterday. Chris Hemsworth.

Shaven.

A lot!
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? Not as much.
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? Not a lot, actually
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Even less

1) A professioanl wrestling ring
2) The floor of the Commons
3) Amsterdam

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Too many to mention here.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? Maybe a month...

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Yes, very much so.

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? Yes and YES!

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I would make people orgasm in public.

Probably a few times.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? Sleep with random dude - it's called The Date, you can find it on GD.

30) Would you rather fight a horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses? 100 duck-sized horses

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 09:56 PM   #449
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Name:sissy candy
Sexuality: bi
Locationa

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? g-string

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? blow my master

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? my ass i like things in it

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? my belly its to big

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? no

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 13

11) How often do you masturbate? 5x a week

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? yes my x

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? yes taste great

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? nothing

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? id blow every guy i seen

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? omg yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? yes men

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? guy

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? yesterday sucking cock

20) Describe your pubic hair style? short

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? free
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? free
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? free
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? free

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?1.in a mall 2 middle of a road 3 on a stage

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. yes ive given bjs in parking lots

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? 4 weeks

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? omg yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? yes loved it

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? suck every cock i saw

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do?pump my gas naked

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done? jerked off on an over pass
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 12:36 AM   #450
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Name: Pet Ra
Sex: F

Shower for cleaning, bath to relax

Nothing

Let them clean the flat

The same as usual

Master, Mistress and the girls from my class in the shower

100% submissive

My butt, because it's a nice bubble butt

My "tits", they are so small

Nope

16 or 17, I was a late bloomer

At the moment on a daily basis

Yes, Master and Mistress

Yes, a bit salty

I sleep naked

Either losing my virginity or somethink really, really risky

I'm loving it

I guess I've tried almost everything with that hole - from nice teasing to trying to stretch it

Tough decision, I like both

Yesterday evening. I thought how it would be to get deflowered and put bach in chastity immediately after.

An untouched wilderness

Free for all

At the beach
In a cave
On a mountain

Not really

Almost one year

I like being tied, it makes me feel secure

Absolutely

Master and Mistress caught me several times

Mistress made me buy a cuccumber and a box of condoms - I felt like everybody was looking at me

My question for the next person:
Do you prefer masturbation to pictures or to videos? Why?

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements