Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-15-2011, 01:47 PM   #31
x.Kate.x
Account Banned

'Cmon more? please?

Likes: Guns, gloves, animals, girls, books, NOT my parents, Truths.

I have a kitty named Cloud. He's all white

I find it rare now that I accept dares, but if I am in the mood I will post with likes and limits. Otherwise they are none of your business

Owned by Fromo
x.Kate.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:32 PM   #32
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

please more please
Old 08-28-2011, 10:17 PM   #33
slutkayla

noooooo write more!!!!!
limits: extreme pain, family/friends,piss, poo, blood, pics/vid/cam

i love to be hypnotised so send me any hypno files you have and i will do them
slutkayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:49 PM   #34
ThrillJill

Sorry for making you all wait. I have had this bit written for a while but chickend out of posting it due to what you will all think of me but what the hell, here it is.

Kelly got all the girls in the auction to one side of the room and things off auctioning off a five minute snog with each of us which were quickly snapped up then a few tame things like feel of someone's boobs or bum.

Then we started on specific dares, basically what each girl was willing to do to get me my rent. Thank you to all my friends for this for me, I know it was fun but still more than most would do for a friend. THANK YOU ALL!

I don't want to describe everything we did as I would be here forever bit a few of the highlights are, Tracey going further than she had first wanted to and doing everything bar having sex with a guy in my infamous cupboard, Allison being someone's slave for a weekend, Jo gave a guy a blow job in front of everyone, Kelly agreed to join a couple in a threesome whenever they want and got won by a guy who is single and me and Sam did a lesbian show in front oh everyone for £100.

A girl who came with her boyfriend also got naked let a guy take pictures of her which was nice as I didn't even know her.

It was time for my big one and I had decided I wanted to be tied up and blindfolded so I went with Kelly to my bedroom. We talked about what my limits were and I said I wanted to keep it to normal sex with one guy, but if we didn't get enough cash for two months rent (my rent was almost due for next month) and a bit more to live on they could do anything they wanted to me as long as they wore a condom. She asked if I was sure and I said "yes, fuck it".

I stripped off, put on a bit of perfume and lay on my back on the bed. Kelly tied my ankles and wrists to the bed frame with a couple of old school ties and a pair of stockings then tied a scarf over my eyes, asked again if I was ok then left.

I lay there for ages and could here lots of noise but couldn't realy make out what anyone was saying, every time it went a bit quiet I thought "this is it" and got all anxious, starter to shake and found it hard to breath but I did still want to go threw with it.

Eventually I heard my door open and someone came in, I think I held my brethren from when I heard the door open until after I felt him sit on the bed beside me and very gently put his hand on my leg just above my knee. I said hello and he nervously said hi back, I was trying to guess who he was but I couldn't recognise his voice. He gently slid his hand up my leg to my waist but avoided touching my pussy, I started to relax a bit as I realised I wasn't going to just get drilled into the floor.

I didn't speak for a bit and was able to relax and start to enjoy myself as he continued to gently caress my skin, he moved his hand up across my stomach and over my chest between my boobs and across my shoulder and neck an touched my hair.

He moved over me and gently kissed me on the lips as if he wasn't sure if he was allowed (like I could do anything about it) and I felt his bare stomach and chest pressing down lightly on my bare skin. I could feel his belt digging in to my side so he still had his jeans on which made me feel very exposed and I really wanted to get my hands free to take them off and to pull him closer to me as he was trying to hard not to put his weight on me. We kissed for a bit and I felt his hands on my boobs then eventually all over the rest of me to, he was still being very gentle so I asked him to untie me but he just said he couldn't. I had now sussed out that it was Kevin the young guy who lived round the road who was going to be my first (if he ever got his jeans off) which I was very pleased about if a bit surprised, I told him to at least take his jeans off which he did then climbed back on from the foot of the bed so he was between my legs. He ran his hands up my thighs and I moved my legs apart as far apart as I could, he took the opportunity and immediately went down on me sticking his tongue right in strait away which took me by surprise making me pull back and bang my head on the bed frame. He stopped and asked if I was ok and I said I was but kind of groaned a bit because it did realy hurt. He moved up and lay beside me, put his hand on my head with his arm sort of at the side of my head and kind of round it, pulled me in to his chest and asked if I was realy ok. I said yes I'm ok now and we starter kissing again. It was different this time, more fun than functional you could say.

We kissed for a while and he caressed every inch of my body but I was still tied up and unable to touch him much to my frustration. I begged him to untie me but he just said he wasn't allowed to but he did take my blindfold off then after a bit he untied one of my hands. I grabbed him and pulled him in closer to me and his cock pressed right up against my pussy almost going in, he looked a bit embarrassed as if he had done something wrong but I just said go on then and he slowly edged it in. It didn't hurt like I thought it would but was a bit uncomfortable once he got passed about half way in. He was a bit awkward at first but soon got a rhythm and we started moving together rather than bumping and after a couple of minutes I came very loudly. I think I was most of the way there before he got in me which was lucky because he came about 30 seconds later probably helped by me tending every muscle in my body when I came so hard I got cramp in my legs so I can't realy say he rodents last long or anything. It was realy nice that we came at almost the same time.
ThrillJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:46 AM   #35
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Awe! that wasnt terrible Jill how he acted was very sweet Im glad the guy was really nice to you your first time you deserve it but Im guessing the anticipation of him not just fucking you was driving you mad huh?
Old 08-31-2011, 09:16 PM   #36
Silvercola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwalker22 View Post
Awe! that wasnt terrible Jill how he acted was very sweet Im glad the guy was really nice to you your first time you deserve it but Im guessing the anticipation of him not just fucking you was driving you mad huh?
Well said.... I could not make better response.
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #37
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

thats really sweet i think and am hoping for atleast one more post please
Old 09-12-2011, 03:06 PM   #38
ThrillJill

You will have gathered by now that it want quite all over yet and I was just realising it myself.
I was lying there naked, panting and wondering why I hadn't been untied when Kelly came in, she jumped on Tue bed with me, put her arms round me and said "hay babe, how dose it feel to be a woman". I can't remember what my reply was but I certainly remember asking why I was still tied up.

Kelly explained to me that during the earlier bidding, Kevin had been very quiet and hadn't mad any bids at all but when it came to the main price (me obviously) he was very keen and topped any bid to stay in the lead all the way up to about £600 when he stopped bidding and walked out the room looking quite upset. My neighbour and Kelly had followed him out to see what was up and he explained that he had emptied his bank account and sold his laptop to get as much cash as possible to bid for me because he had really liked me for ages. My neighbour said he would help him out and give him another couple of hundred quid to bid because its looked liked his loud mouthed pall was going to win me and he didn't think that would be nice for me for my first time.

They went back in and Kevin jumped back in to the bidding but he was very quickly at his new limit so my neighbour jumped in and continued bidding for him. My neighbours pall wasn't happy and started complaining which ended up as an argument with each of them saying they would keep outbiding the other until Kelly calmed them both down. They came to an agreement that Kevin could have my virginity for what he had bid to and my neighbours pall could go in afterwards.and do whatever he wanted with me, Kelly asked me if that was ok and reminded me that I had said they could do whatever they wanted if that was what it took to get the cash I needed. I said we were bound to have got enough money already but she said it was the only way to stop my neighbors pall from winning anyway so I said I suppose it was the best thing to do but I didn't want them to do any anal to me.

So Kelly left and there I was again waiting for someone to come in and probably turn me inside out.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:08 PM   #39
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Oh WoW! right when I thought your first time was done jeeze. Were you scared for the next guy to come in Jill?
Old 09-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #40
ThrillJill

I was crapping myself, I had been all hot and sweaty from earlier but I.was getting realy cold and shivering. Within a couple of minutes I was shaking so hard it hurt, I think more with fear than the cold.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:59 PM   #41
johndoe2009

please continue ;-)
johndoe2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:00 AM   #42
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

AWE! Im sorry Jill *comes up to you hugs you kinda tight and kisses your cheek* If I was your first time I would have atleast covered you up afterwards to keep you warm
Old 09-22-2011, 03:30 PM   #43
ThrillJill

I am not going to go in to a lot of detail here as I just want to get this big over with.

So there I am lying there shaking from head to toe when the door opens and I hear someone come in, he came strategy over to me, put his hand over my mouth and said "I'm going to ruin you" "you are not going to be able to walk when we are finished with you". I just thought about what he said, the "we" bit kept going threw my head more than the rest as I only expected one guy not two or even more!

I could here someone else moving about but I didn't know who it was (I knew the guy who spoke was the one we locked in the cupboard). I suddenly felt a cock slap me on the face followed by the two guys laughing which quite annoyed me but then I felt relieved as I knew there were only two of them.

They both started feeling me up, there hands all over me, there was no starting gentle this time I was being thoroughly groped. Someone grabbed by boobs realy hard then I felt a finger go inside me then two and three. It all gets a bit foggy from here but I can remember the first guy forcing his dick in tub me as it was realy big and I felt like I was going to burst. It was soar but not as bad as I expected but after about 5 minutes it started to get realy soar but good as well. I came more than once before he did and again when his pall got his turn and they both came in my mouth as well which I didn't like but didn't complain.

They had untied me at some point so when they had finished I pulled the blindfold off grabbed my clothes and made for the door (it was my room but I just wanted away) but they stopped me saying "where are you going, we are not finished with you yet".

I said "yes you have, you both got what you want" but they just said the deal was they could do whatever they want to me and they weren't finished yet. They told me they wanted to take pictures of me and I let them, I posed in lots of positions and even spread my legs for them to take pictures with there phones. I kind of liked posing for them but was realy scared of what they would do with the pictures.

We all got dressed and went back to my front room but got stopped in the hall by Kelly, my neighbour and his wife. They took there phones and deleted the pictures which was a big relief.

So that was my first tine, I did enjoy it, both bits, it was nice with Kevin but it was good with the other guys to, it hurt and was humiliating but I did come a few times and I liked being used and controled. I had quite a lot to drink both before and after so felt pretty bad the next day and was sore for a few days like I had a groin strain from doing the splits or something but I am fine now.

We also maid nearly £3200 which was way more than I needed for my rent especially as my dad got another job and sent me rent money about a week later so I took all the girls to blackpool which I will have to write about soon.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #44
lilredhead

Great story =)

Can you tell us a bit more about that lesbian action you did in front of the other please? :P
lilredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #45
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Wow what a dare, i enjoyed it very much also.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk