Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #31
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

It's great! I am very much anticipating the next chapter.
But don't worry I'll wait.
*waiting contentedly*
: )

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #32
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Whoa. It keeps getting better

One word: UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.................. -pants-

That is all
Old 06-18-2011, 06:39 AM   #33
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

WOW

This is epic and its your first story ! well done !!!!

I look forward to reading the next chapter so try not to keep us waiting too long please

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:33 AM   #34
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

Cookie?[:
Lalala, guess what? I just read you's storaay!!
and I have to say: "It's AHH-mazing[:
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:37 PM   #35
May

Woah, forgot about this thread! Very nice, I hope to see more!

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is what it feels like.
This is disintegration.
This is what it feels like.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:14 AM   #36
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

OK! I'm back to my normal self, mostly, drama's over, family BS is over, school is over, time to get my ass back to writing! There will be a small change in the way I label each chapter as after reading tons of online Naruto fanfics and other stories on gayauthors.net, I've realized that it's best not to go too deeply into detail on certain things. So I'm not going to list the times and schedules anymore and I'm going to involve more time outside of school and change the pace a little. I already have most of the new chapter planned out in my head and I swear it WILL be up tomorrow, and you can hold me to that. + it's gonna be like super long since I have MONTHS to make up for. K that's all until tomorrow. xD
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:56 PM   #37
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, I'm really looking forward to reading the new chapter!

I love your story so far :3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:00 AM   #38
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

U]Chapter 5[/U]: 1 Week time skip to get back on my feet, it's now monday the second week of school. BTW Some chapters will not have two perspectives, this being one of them.

Chris' Perspective:
"Hey, Chris look at that girl who just walked in. She's got nice tits yeah?" Yeah. It's 8 am and he's talking about 'tits'. But thats just James for you. I guess in Europe they have a different view on how subtle you have to be when talking about one's physical characteristics. - James recently moved to America from the U.K. Something about his dad getting transferred to a higher up regional position. I didn't catch it all because he'd explained it last thursday (again at 8 AM) but he seems pretty cool so far. Never really known anyone from Britain before. Plus He has a cool accent. "What's her name?" I open my mouth to speak but think better of it as a smirk forms on my lips. "My names Lorie and YOU'RE a pervert!" Awesome. She even gave me a little wink as she walked away. "Jeez not like I was callin' her fat. She should acknowledge the compliment. Not like I'm interested anyway." Not interested? Ok gotta figure this one out. "Not interested?" I guess I looked more confused than I was because he gave me a funny look "Nope. Girls aren't quite my thing. But your DEFINATELY my type." He said suggestively.
"Oh my god you should see yourself right now! It's like you've seen a ghost!" He got out through a fit of giggles. "Whatever." I mumbled as the bell rang and I got ready for my first morning nap...

OK part of the chapter is up - couldn't bring myself to rush out the rest because I felt like that part just flowed out real nice. So later today I'll finish it up. <3 ttys.

Last edited by WowwieGoesWoof; 09-28-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:21 AM   #39
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

So today at lunch I sat with Alex and some of his friends while James went off and did god knows what, and Ashley was running around tapping her covert ops resources for the latest gossip. But really I like his friends, they're all pretty cool. Mike kinda scares me though. He's like a watchdog. Intimidating might even be a word I'd use to describe him if he wasn't always arguing with everyone -with a persistent smile no less- and occasionally looking at a redhead across the room and blushing. Let's see the others are Ben, the shy quiet type who's always reading but also paying attention to the conversation, and next to him is Kyle, who's talkative but somehow not annoying in the least, and then there's Janie. The one who keeps flirting with me but I know she's just doing it to make me feel comfortable and I know that everyone else is comfortable with it when she turns her chambers on them. Guess she does it a lot. But then - There seems to be the slightest blush on Ben's cheeks when it's his turn to be 'seduced' out of a tater tot.

As everyone started to clean up and throw out their trays, Alex moved over to me, taking Kyle's seat. "You wanna hang out sometime? We usually go out as a group on the weekends but during the week we could just hang out." I thought for a second, not wanting to turn down his offer and glad he offered to hang out just with the two of us, because to be honest? I'm pretty nervous around new faces. Especially when there are more than one of them around. "Sure. I'm usually babysitting on the weekend because my mom has work and stuff. But sometimes she has off on friday. But I'm usually not that busy during the week." Ok so I didn't totally turn down the whole 'mingle with the group thing' because the truth is, I usually really AM busy babysitting on the weekend. Single parents generally turn the oldest child into a sweatshop worker when it comes to the little siblings. But hey can you blame em? "K. Well let's get each other's numbers so we can make some plans." So we exchanged numbers and went on our ways. I guess I'm really looking forward to seeing him outside of school and hordes of other teenagers, because my fingers tingle whenever I think about it.

So this kind of popped into my mind like RIGHT after I backspaced an entire paragraph and posted the first paragraph - hope it turned out ok because personally I'm still not sure how it came out. Let me know! <3

Last edited by WowwieGoesWoof; 09-28-2011 at 01:25 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:17 AM   #40
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Nice update!

It's really cool that you take time to introduce the characters and everything.

I wonder about that thing with James being from Europe... Did I miss/forget that you told something about him before? ^^

Love :3
Old 09-28-2011, 12:01 PM   #41
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Oh I TOTALLY forgot to re-add the part i was going to add about him I'll edit it in now! Guess that's what happens when you try to update at 4 AM xD
Old 09-28-2011, 03:07 PM   #42
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Oh okay That makes more sense now
Old 10-03-2011, 06:09 AM   #43
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

It's update day! So for those of you who I haven't neglected into avoiding my thread xD I will post a new chapter sometime today. Not sure when, but I have it in my head ready to go, but it's like WAY too early to write right now -__- but yeah, talk to you soon! :P
Old 10-03-2011, 06:22 AM   #44
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Havn't you gotten school or something at this time? :P

I hope the chapter is online before it's too late for me to read. :P
Old 10-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #45
rizo

Love your story so far

Advertisements
Kink Talk