Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #31
Bidz4321

Send a message via MSN to Bidz4321
Default Another small part

Apologies for the delay in posting, I am stupidly busy at the moment.. don't seem to have any time on my hands. Hope you enjoy.

----

John stood still, not only did he now look different, but his new appearance made him feel different. Up until now, John had been convinced that there would be some way for him to escape Sarah and her sadistic ways. Now however, all ideas of escape were gone, the modifications alone had ensured that he would be serving Sarah for a long time to come. It had been less than two days under her control, unyet already he had accepted his new role in life.

John followed his mistress back to the car. Once again he assumed his place in the front of the car, dildo up his arse and forced to sit in silence. The drive back seemed shorter than on the way, and they arrived home quicker than John expected.
“Time for you to clean your seat then my little sissyboy” Sarah pointed towards the dildo strapped to the carseat, it had a slight brown tinge to it. Knowing there was no alternative, John bent down and took the pink phallic in his mouth. He proceeded to suck it clean, like he had done the evening before. “Deep throat it like the dirty little slut you are” Sarah pushed John’s head down onto the dildo causing him to choke.

“Good girl, lets go and see how my puppy is getting on” Together they walked into the house, up the stairs and into the room where the cages were kept. Lucy sat there, curled up in a puddle of urine. “How’s my little puppy been?” Sarah said in the most patronising voice she could muster. Lucy imitated a bark back in response.

Sarah walked over to the cage to take a closer look. It was only at this point that she noticed the small pool of urine which engulfed the cage. “Looks like you’ve been a bad dog, how dare you piss in your cage, how fucking dare you!” Lucy looked up, she felt ashamed.

Sarah turned to John; “I’m afraid that my dog has managed to do a mess in her cage, and as I clearly stated yesterday evening – you are each responsible for cleaning one-anothers cages. So it looks like you’ve drawn the short straw sissyboy, you’ll be cleaning up Puppyslut’s piss with your mouth. I expect this to be completed within the next ten minutes”

“But that’s not fair, please I’ll clean it up” Lucy blurted out, completely forgetting the fact that she was not supposed to be speaking. Sarah was livid.

“Not only have you fucking made a mess in your cage, you also spoke in human tongue. How many fucking times do I need to remind you, dogs don’t fucking talk.”

Sarah switched the timer off and opened the cage, Grabbing Lucy by her hair she pulled her out. Connecting the lead to her collar, Sarah proceeded to drag Lucy along the corridor and into a small room towards the right side of the house. The room consisted off one solitary, horizontal bar. Sarah ordered Lucy to position herself over the bar, so that her arse faced upwards. The tail butplug became the prominent image. “Seeing as you are incapable of holding your bladder, I’m going to give your arse a good whipping, hopefully the scars that I intend to leave will be a reminder to you for when you next consider messing your cage. And to remind you that dogs don't talk, you'll be wearing this gag for the rest f the week" Sarah jammed a red ball gag into Lucy's mouth and fastened it tight around her head and then left the room.

Lucy now understood the idea behind cleaning out eachothers cages. If one of them was to disobey an order, both of them would be punished… this added a strange psychological edge to things, neither John nor Lucy wanted to earn the other a punishment, Sarah’s plan was working.

Lucy remained crouching over the bar, still and quite. Sarah returned holding a cane, and a long black whip. It was going to be a long and painful evening...
Bidz4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #32
Ozpossum

pls post soon it is really good
Ozpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:45 PM   #33
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Very good chapter I cant wait to see if Sarah gets a real male dog to keep lucy company and see what happens when the dog gets excited.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:47 PM   #34
Vodin30
getDare Devil

you still writting this bidz?

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:30 AM   #35
Bidz4321

Send a message via MSN to Bidz4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodin30 View Post
you still writting this bidz?

I am in the process of writing up the next few chapters, I am extremely busy with exams and will be for the next 3-4 weeks or so. After my exam period I will have alot of free time, this will mean that I will be posting new chapters at a much more frequent rate.

Thanks very much for everyone who is reading and commenting.
Bidz4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:06 PM   #36
Silvercola

Talking

I love it. Post more
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:10 AM   #37
Vodin30
getDare Devil

i guess this one is gone, too bad i liked it

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:18 PM   #38
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Yeah me too it was pretty good

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, s&m