firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

sweet go on more please
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #32
The Judge

Default Jenny's Rage

Jennifer came at her with a fire burning in her eyes.
"Now if you do what I say right now, I won’t go too hard on you."
"But…"
Suddenly, Jennifer’s fist came into contact with Heather right breast
"Look bitch … we can pulverize you or a couple little things."
"Ok" Heather said as she finally breathed in .
For now, just close your eyes, lay down, and relax."
Heather did so. She felt the towel being taken away and felt ashamed. This wasn’t the adrenaline she had wanted. She still felt horny and really wished they’d just let her go.
"Ooo… looks like someone’s wet down there."
"What?!? No I’m not!!" Heather lied pleading that they would just leave. But a second later, her pleas were to no avail.
Heather felt pleasure run through her system, just like 2 weeks ago at the pool with Emily. But instead of one finger there were two.
"Do you like this?"
"No!!!"
"Act or we’ll punch you again!!! Do you like this?"
"God yes!" Heather whimpered. The truth was, she did like this. What was wrong with her?
"You don’t want me to stop"
"No! Keep going"
Heather didn’t know why but she wanted it to last awhile.
After a couple minutes, Jennifer teased “How does THIS feel?” As she inserted another finger into Heather.
"It… feels... So…good!!" Heather sputtered as shocks went through her and her brain function focused on this one thing.
"Are you a dirty girl?"
"Yes!"
"Do you deserved to be punished?"
"Yes!!!" Heather screamed as liquid shot out with each pulse until finally it ended and Heather slumped onto the floor and again felt at peace.

"Heather you seemed to enjoy that."
"Mhmm."
"So I guess you won’t mind if I show this to the guys?"
"Heather opened her eyes and stared in horror to find that Rebecca was holding a camcorder.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #33
The Judge

this include some blackmail but it affects her mainly because of her desire for Kyle. not because of the video although she's scared he might see it.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:46 AM   #34
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on hoping for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #35
The Judge

Heather opened her eyes and stared in horror to find that Rebecca was holding a camcorder.
"No!!!"
"Oh yeah!! Jennifer giggled with delight."
"Please don’t!!"
"Then you have another thing to do for me. Be here early tomorrow because you’re going to help me with my final for anatomy."
"Do I have a choice?"
"Well, tomorrow is the last day of school and you’ll have graduated from high school. But of course tons of guys will see what happened here and some will recognize you. But that’s your choice. So what’ll it be?"
"I’ll help you"
"Great!! Let’s go."
Heather was defeated. Tomorrow would be the worst day of her life. But if Kyle saw that video, then she was dead. He might get turned on by the story Heather thought as she finally got dressed. That’ll be the only good thing.
Heather got up early and tried to get out of bed. She didn’t have to go to school. She had no final today. But if she didn’t go guys would see the video and do many unmentionable things while watching it. Maybe she should call Kyle and tell him before she left. She had got his phone number two days ago. No, then he might stop her and the video would be released. It would be better to just go to school and get this over with
As Heather approached the locker room, she paused and once again thought of all her decisions up till now.

Was this worth Kyle? Why am I doing this? This is pointless! But I must do it. She thought as she breathed deeply and marched into the lion’s den.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:48 PM   #36
Horse.Chic
getDare Sweetheart

This story is really good, keep going please!
Old 02-06-2011, 11:03 PM   #37
The Judge

"Glad you came Heather." Jennifer stated as Heather stepped slowly into the locker room.
"I didn’t really have a choice."
"True. Now on to business get in this box." Jennifer stated as she stepped aside revealing the box
(Box is 6 foot long by 3 foot box.) There are 2 holes at the top area and a square near the lower middle. There is a latch that opens and locks the person inside. On the inside are four handcuffs that strap you in. (As well there is a metal bar that you’ll find out later).
"Now get in."
Heather did as was told. As she laid down, she noticed that the bar was flat. Jennifer then cuffed her hands and feet to each of the handcuffs. It was made in such a way that she would be suspended in midair and half-spread eagle if the box was tilted upward.
"Now for the fun part." Jennifer stated as she took out a key and 2 clothes pins.
"No! No!" Heather shrieked as she tried in vain to avoid the makeshift clamps. This however, made Jennifer laugh and just hold heather as she ever so slowly implanted the clamps on heather’s breasts.
"Now I don’t want to hear you so,"
Heather tried to scream but this time she found a pair of socks being trust into her mouth followed by sealing tape (aka box tape).
"Bye now. Jennifer teased as she closed the lid and locked it with the key."
It couldn’t get any worse right?
Old 02-08-2011, 07:06 AM   #38
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Did Heather have to strip completely before getting in the box or were the clamps put on her nipples over her clothes?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #39
The Judge

she had stripped completely. i guess i should have said that
Old 02-08-2011, 03:54 PM   #40
nicknick0912
Account Banned

Keep going very good.
nicknick0912 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk