Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-14-2011, 03:50 PM   #31
jcogginsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcogginsa View Post
Saseko and mistress chatted at the bar for a while as the drank their drinks. Saseko also ordered a meal to eat. A dutifully ate my mistress out until she ordered me to stop, by which point my face was covered in her cum. She then excused her self to use the restroom and told me to wait at the table. I followed her orders, but looked nervously at Saseko as mistress entered the restroom. I was worried that Saseko would come on to me again, but instead she simply said
"hmm, i need to use the bathroom too." but instead of walking to the bathroom she shouted "Toire, your mistress needs you" which caused another of her slaves to rush up. Like Aieki she was completely nude, but unlike her, Toire's breats were incredibly small, smaller than mine. Her face was also plain, as was the rest of her body. She said, nigh-fanatic devotion in her voice, "I'm here mistress". Toire then went to her knees and opened her mouth wide. Saseko turned and spread the cheeks of her ass before squatting over her slave's mouth. Toire's tongue flicked out and began rimming her mistress with zeal, but was interupted when Saseko's anus squeezed a long piece of shit into Toire's eagerly waiting mouth. Toire devoured that shit and all the shit following it with a euphoric look on her face. I looked on in surprise. Sure i'd eaten my mistress' shit before and i definately loved it, but i'd never before eaten it directly from her ass.

Eventually Saseko finished and Toire saidly left after licking her mistress' asscheeks clean. Then Mistress returned and grabbed my leash. She bid Saseko a goodbye and we left
A couple of days later, it was morning and Sachiko was about to leave for work. She surprised her slave by not tieing her up, or really doing anything erotic. Instead , Sachiko handed her slave a book and told her to read it cover to cover. Her slave gave an obediant "yes mistress" and Sachiko left.

Michiko then began reading the book. It was a book about something called 'The Erotic Association for Sadistic Eccenticism', a name which was chosen solely for the anagram. The association was a club for mistresses/masters and their slaves, which accepted both straight and gay people. In exchange for some dues and adherance to the rules of the association, it provided several benefits to it's members. The association was lead by a council of six, which in practice was closer 2 councils of 3. Every year, 3 couples, one straight, one gay, and one lesbian, would be elected to the council . The Dominants decided official policy and the slaves made a list of things that dominants were under no circumstances allowed to do to their slaves. attendance to the election was mandatory for all mistresses that had slaves. Michiko continued to read more and more about the association throughout the day until mistress returned.

When Sachiko did return, she told her slave that the election meeting was tonight and that they would have to go. Her slave nodded in understanding and sachiko continued to say that until it was time to leave they were going to have fun, starting with a whipping.

(OOC: no sex today, sorry. but this update was mostly for setup)
jcogginsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:57 PM   #32
Ozpossum

keep writing please
Ozpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #33
jcogginsa

Quote:
A couple of days later, it was morning and Sachiko was about to leave for work. She surprised her slave by not tieing her up, or really doing anything erotic. Instead , Sachiko handed her slave a book and told her to read it cover to cover. Her slave gave an obediant "yes mistress" and Sachiko left.

Michiko then began reading the book. It was a book about something called 'The Erotic Association for Sadistic Eccenticism', a name which was chosen solely for the anagram. The association was a club for mistresses/masters and their slaves, which accepted both straight and gay people. In exchange for some dues and adherance to the rules of the association, it provided several benefits to it's members. The association was lead by a council of six, which in practice was closer 2 councils of 3. Every year, 3 couples, one straight, one gay, and one lesbian, would be elected to the council . The Dominants decided official policy and the slaves made a list of things that dominants were under no circumstances allowed to do to their slaves. attendance to the election was mandatory for all mistresses that had slaves. Michiko continued to read more and more about the association throughout the day until mistress returned.

When Sachiko did return, she told her slave that the election meeting was tonight and that they would have to go. Her slave nodded in understanding and sachiko continued to say that until it was time to leave they were going to have fun, starting with a whipping.

(OOC: no sex today, sorry. but this update was mostly for setup)
Mistress attached nipple clamps to michiko's pert tits. The clamps were connected to a rope and pully system, which she used to hoist michiko 6 inches off the ground, eliciting a scream from her. Michiko was being held up only by her breasts. The Mistress took out a long whip and said
"Slave, how many licks do you deserve?"

"How ever many pleases you, mistress" michiko replied

"Right answer, slave" said mistress, who immeadiately went to work whipping michiko's exposed body for an hour straight, by the end whip marks coated michiko's body. Then she release michiko letting her fall to he ground. Immeadiately she straddled her slave's face, ordering michiko to eat her out. Though her throat was hoarse from screaming, michiko eagerly ate her mistress out. After Mistress coated her slaves face in her cum, she left the room, only to quickly return with some toys. The first was an eggshell vibrator, which she put in michiko's pussy and turned on to tease the girl. It was not on high enough to make her cum, but just in case she ordered michiko not to cum. Then she inserted a butt plug, which was larger than any michiko had taken before, stretching her ass wide. It's hand was also long, sticking out 10 inches from her ass. Next, mistress fed her some laxatives, before setting down in a chair to watch her slave squirm. Michiko soon felt the need to relieve herself, but couldn't because of the buttplug. So she sat there for a hour, tormented by the vibrator and the need to shit. Michiko new that even if the vibrator weren't in her pussy she'd still be soppng wet from the thougtht of begging her mistress to let her shit. Finally, play time was over. mistress took the vibrator out and took out a special leash with three clamps on it. She attached a clamp to each of michiko's nipples and her pussy, and lead her down to her car, as it was time to go to the meeting.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #34
Ozpossum

wow really getting good
Old 02-16-2011, 12:35 PM   #35
jcogginsa

Quote:
Mistress attached nipple clamps to michiko's pert tits. The clamps were connected to a rope and pully system, which she used to hoist michiko 6 inches off the ground, eliciting a scream from her. Michiko was being held up only by her breasts. The Mistress took out a long whip and said
"Slave, how many licks do you deserve?"

"How ever many pleases you, mistress" michiko replied

"Right answer, slave" said mistress, who immeadiately went to work whipping michiko's exposed body for an hour straight, by the end whip marks coated michiko's body. Then she release michiko letting her fall to he ground. Immeadiately she straddled her slave's face, ordering michiko to eat her out. Though her throat was hoarse from screaming, michiko eagerly ate her mistress out. After Mistress coated her slaves face in her cum, she left the room, only to quickly return with some toys. The first was an eggshell vibrator, which she put in michiko's pussy and turned on to tease the girl. It was not on high enough to make her cum, but just in case she ordered michiko not to cum. Then she inserted a butt plug, which was larger than any michiko had taken before, stretching her ass wide. It's hand was also long, sticking out 10 inches from her ass. Next, mistress fed her some laxatives, before setting down in a chair to watch her slave squirm. Michiko soon felt the need to relieve herself, but couldn't because of the buttplug. So she sat there for a hour, tormented by the vibrator and the need to shit. Michiko new that even if the vibrator weren't in her pussy she'd still be soppng wet from the thougtht of begging her mistress to let her shit. Finally, play time was over. mistress took the vibrator out and took out a special leash with three clamps on it. She attached a clamp to each of michiko's nipples and her pussy, and lead her down to her car, as it was time to go to the meeting.
In no time they arrived at the meeting place, a subterranian hotel owned by mistress. Mistress jerked my leash, signalling me to drop to all fours . The room the meeting was held in was very large and had several tables for the mistresses and masters to sit at. The tables seated 3 and came with chairs with holes in them. The chairs were so that the slaves could pleasure their mistresses and masters if ordered, and the holes were so the mistress and masters could use their slaves as toilets without making a disturbance. Though actual bathrooms were provided for though who did not enjoy that act. If their mistresses and masters did not need them, the slaves could hold whispered conversations with each other under the table.

After Sachiko picked out her seat, she was quickly joined by 2 other mistresses. The first was Hime Ikeike, a woman with long red hair and slight larger breasts than Sachiko. She was wearing long black gloves and heeled boots. Her slave was named Mune Bouji, and if it weren't for her breasts, which were as large as Saseko's, and her firm and developed ass , who could mistake her for an underaged girl. As it was, she was old enough to be a member of this organzation, but simply looked young. She wore nothing but a studded dog collar. The other mistress to sit at the table was named Sei. She was a big-breasted woman with died purple hair. She wore no clothing but had several tattoos, include the words "fuck here" with arrows pointing to her pussy and ass. Her slave was named Tegome Ware. She was blonde and had petit breast with pierced nipples. In her pussy and ass were large dildos, so large the the only thing keeping them in were ropes.

Mistress made small talk with them until a server came up and took the mistresses orders. The servers were slaves who did not have mistresses or masters. they served as waitresses and other odd jobs during the meetings, and had to follow all orders given by the dominants. This one was named Furi Gaishou and definately had the biggest breasts of anyone michiko had met that night, and her ass was something to drool over. Sei licked her lips and stood up. Furi knew what was happening and smiled as Sei went behind her and probed her as with 3 fingers.
"ooh...so tight, but i can tell just by looking at you that your a whore who's been around the block"

"your right, i am a whore. but i take pills to keep myself tight "

"ooh, why don't you demonstrate some of your skills" sei purred

Furi responded by turning around and suckling on her breast. after only 2 minutes, Sei came. This amazed michiko, as she had never seen someone skilled enough to make someone cum from just sucking on a nipple.
"oh, i'm definately keeping you" sei moaned

Tegome tried to protest, but was met with a backhand from her mistress
"shut it. i found someone better" she said as she took tegome's collar and placed it around Furi's neck
"now scram!" she order, roughly removing both dildos from the girl causing her pussy to gush piss onto the floor and her ass to do the same with shit. After Tegome ran off crying, Furi seductively went to the floor and cleaned the mess with her expertly whorish tongue
Old 02-16-2011, 01:02 PM   #36
Ozpossum

wow getting better and better but why such unusal names keep writing
Old 02-16-2011, 01:04 PM   #37
jcogginsa

they're japanese. and they each have a meaning to them
Old 02-21-2011, 05:09 PM   #38
jcogginsa

Quote:
In no time they arrived at the meeting place, a subterranian hotel owned by mistress. Mistress jerked my leash, signalling me to drop to all fours . The room the meeting was held in was very large and had several tables for the mistresses and masters to sit at. The tables seated 3 and came with chairs with holes in them. The chairs were so that the slaves could pleasure their mistresses and masters if ordered, and the holes were so the mistress and masters could use their slaves as toilets without making a disturbance. Though actual bathrooms were provided for though who did not enjoy that act. If their mistresses and masters did not need them, the slaves could hold whispered conversations with each other under the table.

After Sachiko picked out her seat, she was quickly joined by 2 other mistresses. The first was Hime Ikeike, a woman with long red hair and slight larger breasts than Sachiko. She was wearing long black gloves and heeled boots. Her slave was named Mune Bouji, and if it weren't for her breasts, which were as large as Saseko's, and her firm and developed ass , who could mistake her for an underaged girl. As it was, she was old enough to be a member of this organzation, but simply looked young. She wore nothing but a studded dog collar. The other mistress to sit at the table was named Sei. She was a big-breasted woman with died purple hair. She wore no clothing but had several tattoos, include the words "fuck here" with arrows pointing to her pussy and ass. Her slave was named Tegome Ware. She was blonde and had petit breast with pierced nipples. In her pussy and ass were large dildos, so large the the only thing keeping them in were ropes.

Mistress made small talk with them until a server came up and took the mistresses orders. The servers were slaves who did not have mistresses or masters. they served as waitresses and other odd jobs during the meetings, and had to follow all orders given by the dominants. This one was named Furi Gaishou and definately had the biggest breasts of anyone michiko had met that night, and her ass was something to drool over. Sei licked her lips and stood up. Furi knew what was happening and smiled as Sei went behind her and probed her as with 3 fingers.
"ooh...so tight, but i can tell just by looking at you that your a whore who's been around the block"

"your right, i am a whore. but i take pills to keep myself tight "

"ooh, why don't you demonstrate some of your skills" sei purred

Furi responded by turning around and suckling on her breast. after only 2 minutes, Sei came. This amazed michiko, as she had never seen someone skilled enough to make someone cum from just sucking on a nipple.
"oh, i'm definately keeping you" sei moaned

Tegome tried to protest, but was met with a backhand from her mistress
"shut it. i found someone better" she said as she took tegome's collar and placed it around Furi's neck
"now scram!" she order, roughly removing both dildos from the girl causing her pussy to gush piss onto the floor and her ass to do the same with shit. After Tegome ran off crying, Furi seductively went to the floor and cleaned the mess with her expertly whorish tongue
I look up and see mistress is not in a good mood, probably because she doesn't like the casual way Sei abandoned Tegome. I quickly begin looking around the room, as i hate seeing mistress in a bad mood. The first thing i focus on is a man and his slave. The slave has light orange hair and breasts of a size that make me feel terribly inadequate, like all the breasts she'd seen tonight. She is only wearing three things: a collar around her neck, several bruises and welts, and a thorough coating of semen. Her master is a foppish looking man with a lean body, odd teeth, and black hair. She is deepthroating him, and since at least half his cock is still outside of her mouth, he must be incredibly long. He finishes, and his outrageously long tool blows even more semen unto her body. She quickly and fearfully prostrates herself before her master, and he says something to her which i can hear. Appearently it's an order to turn around, as she quickly does so and emits a small scream of pain when he uses his massive rod to forcefully violate her anus. From the look of her face i can tell she is feeling zero pleasure, only pain as his enormous tool thrust into her
Old 04-09-2011, 02:06 PM   #39
Ozpossum

u need to continue
Old 04-09-2011, 02:08 PM   #40
jcogginsa

i don't continue until i get at least one reply for each update
Old 04-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #41
slut in training

omg thats one hell of a story cant wait for the rest
slut in training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #42
jcogginsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by slut in training View Post
omg thats one hell of a story cant wait for the rest
working on it .
Old 04-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #43
jcogginsa

Quote:
I look up and see mistress is not in a good mood, probably because she doesn't like the casual way Sei abandoned Tegome. I quickly begin looking around the room, as i hate seeing mistress in a bad mood. The first thing i focus on is a man and his slave. The slave has light orange hair and breasts of a size that make me feel terribly inadequate, like all the breasts she'd seen tonight. She is only wearing three things: a collar around her neck, several bruises and welts, and a thorough coating of semen. Her master is a foppish looking man with a lean body, odd teeth, and black hair. She is deepthroating him, and since at least half his cock is still outside of her mouth, he must be incredibly long. He finishes, and his outrageously long tool blows even more semen unto her body. She quickly and fearfully prostrates herself before her master, and he says something to her which i can hear. Appearently it's an order to turn around, as she quickly does so and emits a small scream of pain when he uses his massive rod to forcefully violate her anus. From the look of her face i can tell she is feeling zero pleasure, only pain as his enormous tool thrust into her
The election is held, and to my surprise Mistress is elected to represent the lesbians in the organization. The strait members will be represented by an attractive blond man named Arashi and his slavegirl Ai. Ai is a large breasted girl with dark blue hair and lavender eyes. One look at them shows that they love each other. The other representatives are Hidoi, a tall pale man with purple eyes and dark hair. His slave is a young man named Kanashi, Who is an efeminate man with dark blue hair. His nipples have been pierced and are painfully stretched by a rope to a third piercing on the tip of his penis. His body is covered it bruises and welts.

The three dominats talk for and entire hour before leaving. through the entire meeting the salves use their mouthes to provide pleasure. as we leave, mistress whispers into my ear what we are going to do when they arrive home. The night had been boring and she needed some hardcore 'fun'. The smile on my cum covered face grows brighter

(well, that's the end of the update. i'm currently lacking in inspiration, so for now i'll be taking sex scene requests. these can be of any orientation)
Old 04-11-2011, 09:40 PM   #44
shhhh

Ok ew.
Well, I was ambivilant about this story until the kiss. I liked that development a lot, good job. However, orgasm control isn't the only thing in a M/s relationship, and it's kind of annoy that it's the only technique being used besides humiliation. Plus, that much teasing and denial can cause serious psychological issues.
I still haven't made up my mind. You're a good writer, I'll give you that.

EDIT: Oops, I wrote that too soon. I didn't see that there were more pages. Fail. I'm still ambivalent though. Some things are gross, some things are interesting, some are really erotic.
Now I'm just rooting for Michiko to add "ass rape without lube" to the list.

Spoiler:
I like kinky, creative, & complicated dares, but I won't do anything public.
Feel free to pm me.

Last edited by shhhh; 04-13-2011 at 11:35 PM.
shhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:01 AM   #45
jcogginsa

Quote:
The election is held, and to my surprise Mistress is elected to represent the lesbians in the organization. The strait members will be represented by an attractive blond man named Arashi and his slavegirl Ai. Ai is a large breasted girl with dark blue hair and lavender eyes. One look at them shows that they love each other. The other representatives are Hidoi, a tall pale man with purple eyes and dark hair. His slave is a young man named Kanashi, Who is an efeminate man with dark blue hair. His nipples have been pierced and are painfully stretched by a rope to a third piercing on the tip of his penis. His body is covered it bruises and welts.

The three dominats talk for and entire hour before leaving. through the entire meeting the salves use their mouthes to provide pleasure. as we leave, mistress whispers into my ear what we are going to do when they arrive home. The night had been boring and she needed some hardcore 'fun'. The smile on my cum covered face grows brighter

(well, that's the end of the update. i'm currently lacking in inspiration, so for now i'll be taking sex scene requests. these can be of any orientation)
when we arrive home , mistress removes all of the toys in me and lays me down spread eagle to one of the beds. She strips and begins fingering my clit. She leans forward and begins sucking one of my tits. I'm in ectasy from her actions. then, she pinches my G-spot hard and bites down on my tit, causing me to release a moan of pain and pleasure mixed together. Then she flips me over and ties my hands behind my back.She goes to one of the toy chests and retrieves a large double sided strap on. One look shows me that it's larger than anything i've ever taken before. She rubs the tip on the edge of my ass and i shout
"Please mistress!! Fuck Me!!"

She grins and thrusts in all the way to the hilt, causing a scream of pain. Ignoring it, she continues vigorously fucking me. at first i feel nothing but pain, but slowly it turns to pleasure and i begin shouting nonstop "Oh Mistress i love you! fuck me harder!"

The fucking goes on for 3 hours and we both cum more than we can count. When we finish, mistress takes me into an embrace and kisses me before we let exhaustion take us into sleep

Advertisements
Kink Talk