Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-11-2011, 10:50 PM   #31
juicy

The sterile buzzing of her alarm clock woke her in the morning.
It was 9am.
Dragging herself out of bed, she pulled on shorts and massaged moisturiser into her pink ankles. Not feeling too tired she trudged down to the kitchen to have a bland breakfast and start her bland day. Although she knew her night would not be so lifeless.

The day pasted at a snails pace. Jenny found herself staring mindlessly at her computer, the television, her phone. At about 6pm, she decided that she would do her spanking task. Jenny wasn’t really sure if she was into spanking, but remembering the task, she realized two things:
One; if her ass was not red enough she would need to do them all again, and two, that she was forbidden to make any noise.

Recalling her Email she set to work quickly. Searching her room for almost half an hour to get what it was she was looking for. Then she progressed to the dusty shed again, to find one more object. Although it wasn’t hard to find.

Jenny set both objects down on her bed. Looking at them, she pulled out a pocket knife and set to work.

~~~

At 2am, her alarm sounded. Dragging her weary head out of the comforting darkness of sleep.

~~~

Okay, sorry about the short update, but it seemed like the most appropriate stop to cut off.

Likes : Masturbation, Soft Insertion, Nipple play, Ice, pain

Will do: Toothpaste [no insertion], soft self bondage, hard pain

Limits : People, Excrement, Public, Extreme Pain, Photos, Messy/Food, Art
juicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:44 PM   #32
stats2001

just found this one...and totally hooked too.....waiting on the next part as well !!!!!
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:54 PM   #33
juicy

Thanks for the feed back everyone!

I'm planning on posting the next part tomorrow

Old 01-12-2011, 12:28 AM   #34
b0ris

You picked this story up again!

GREAT!
Old 01-12-2011, 12:46 AM   #35
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

I lobe this story and can't wait for more!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:31 AM   #36
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

hoping for more hurry up
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #37
amiralmurat
getDare Sweetheart

liked the story
expecting more from u
Male Farm breed — Hound
amiralmurat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:53 AM   #38
juicy

After all of that, Jenny felt absolutely exhausted. But as she just began to relax she realised that she must have only a fraction of time left to escape her position, or god knows what else Emma, Jasmine and Lexie would send her way as a punishment.

As she tried her best to slow and steady her breaths, Jenny gently twisted her wrist. Feeling the tape pull and tug on her skin. Her legs and back were beginning to ache, as her muscles finally began to relax again. She hadn’t realized it, but she must have unconsciously tensed ever muscle in her body, as Mr Mystery had played with her.

It did not take her long to free her right hand and in turn she could simply peal the tape away from her left hand.

Continuing to free herself blindfolded was probably not required; but she felt oddly ashamed. While on one hand Jenny knew her friends would do nothing to knowingly hurt her, what the hell were they playing at sending a stranger over; in the dead of night, to grope her?!

~~~

At seven o’clock she rolled out of bed uneasily. Her legs were still aching.

Still feeling oddly betrayed and violated by her friends; she tugged off her nightshirt and pulled on some leggings. Shoving her shoes onto her feet and her ear buds in she left the house. Breaking into an insecure run she failed to take notice of where she was even going.

Ten minutes later she found herself on one of her favourite hiking trails. Pausing to catch her breath she lent against a tree.

Jenny hated the way her body gave out before she was ready to stop running. Heart thumping hard in her chest, and blood running hot in her veins she whipped out her phone and dialled Jasmines’ number.

…So, I can’t grab the phone at the moment, probably busy being my glamorous self and having friends and a social life, unlike you. Leave a message bebz!
“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU STUPID BITCH!? CAN’T EVEN PICK UP THE BLOODY PHONE?!
You know what? Screw you.
Screw you and your stupid little plan.
Go to hell the lot of you.”

Good god.
How could they even do that to her?

The more Jenny thought about it, the more she made her blood boil. Not only had they forced her into doing this ridiculous little act, they had to further humiliate her by bringing in someone else. Someone, she may not even know.

~ Two Hours Later ~

Sighing Jenny picked up her phone and read the following message from Jasmine.

Jesus Jenny! We are so sorry!
Gosh, we didn’t think you would react like this!
I don’t even know what to say…
You don’t have to do the tasks,
in all honesty we didn’t think you
would in the first place.

Jenny replaced her phone on her bedside cabinet. What was that suppose to mean?
We didn’t think you would in the first place.
Was that meant to be a challenge?
And for the love of god, could they just tell her which shallow piece of scum they had sent over earlier was?

~~~

Now, I am so sorry to anyone who has been waiting for me to finish this story. I certainly did take my sweet time. And rest assured knowing that I will NEVER jump into a story without planning it out first, ever again.
I did exactly that with this story, and honestly I seriously considered dropping it because I simply didn't think the plot through before hand and I had no idea where the story was headed.

Old 07-09-2011, 07:05 AM   #39
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Please dont end this story please keep going I wanna know what happens next I really like and and I hope since you took your sweet time you have a plot now (which would be nice lol) so you can finish the story please? even if I am the only reader still reading?
Old 07-10-2011, 12:17 AM   #40
juicy

Lexie tugged nervously at her loose hair,
“Do you really think we should have done that to her Emma? We all know that she is the… least experienced, I guess that’s a good way of putting it, when it comes to this kind of stuff.”
Jasmine continued to stare at the ceiling,
“Maybe we crossed a line… Emma I think you should tell her.”
“But, I think she is just overreacting… what we did wasn’t all that bad was it?” Emma was also determined not to look away from the ceiling.
Lexie swung her legs from the bed to stare at Emma,
“We?”

~~~

Jenny’s hand was paused mid air above her food before she even realized that she had stopped eating more than two minutes ago and was gazing pointlessly at the side of her bowl. It was Nicks’ little under-the-table kick that had pulled her back to reality. Feeling slightly startled she looked up to see Nick fix her with a quizzical stare.
“Are you okay JenJen?” Nick prompted, gazing at her again with his big brown eyes.
“Hrm? Oh, yeah Nick. I’m fine. I just—No I’m fine.” Just a minute too late she threw him an unconvincing smile. His small brow furrowed in response. Though she had often said otherwise, Jenny loved Nick. Her little kid brother.

Bing.
Bing.
Bing.
God this dinosaur of a computer was so irritating.

Scanning through her mailbox, Jenny could see she had clearly made her friends re-think what they had done to her. But by the same token she felt oddly proud that she had seen it through to the end.

Oddly enough she saw a message from Tom.

Who was Tom? She had thought to herself.

However she soon realised that it was Thomas, Emma’s twin brother.

Curiosity won her inner war, and she eagerly clicked on the message, ready to see what it contained.

Jenny I’m really sorry. Emma said it would be okay. That you would be okay with it. God I should listen to her when she tells me to stop thinking with my dick. Jesus. I really hope that freak out wasn’t because of what happened last night. Its just, they said you would be okay with it. They said you might even be into it.
You must think I’m some sort of sick pervert, and I don’t blame you. I thought you knew, that maybe they had told you SOMETHING.
I can’t even tell you how sorry I am

It clicked.

It had been Thomas.

Well, it could have been worse… It might have been someone I didn’t even know.

But looking back on it, Jenny realized that she would be lying if she said that she hadn’t enjoyed it. Even just a little bit.

~~~
Fear not Stormwalker, I now have a half decent plot line, and I don't plan on quitting this close to the ending. Thank you so much for actually sticking with me, your comments and feedback are extremely rewarding (:

Old 07-10-2011, 09:33 AM   #41
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

MMMM great chapter I hope more stuff like that happens to Jenny please continue

Advertisements
Kink Talk