Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2021, 10:28 AM   #31
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
Your punishment will be doing 2 lines of clothespins, each one from your nipples to your clit. The first and last clothespins have to be put directly in your nipple and clit.
The preparation for this will made naked, standing by the window, with the window and curtain open.

When you finish both lines start a timer for 5 minutes. During this time you'll try to edge while moaning loudly.

When the 5 minutes are up, rip both lines as fast as you can.

That's it!
Okay, thank you for this punishment. I will complete it later today when I have time

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 11:42 AM   #32
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
I like the feeling of being exposed but without anyone in my house knowing, so I’m looking for people to tell me how to expose myself in my room.

My window faces the outside street, and I’m willing to keep that open.

Tell me things like:
-what to wear (if anything at all)
-if I should use any toys
-how to cover up if someone knocks at the door (needs to be full coverage though please)
-other humiliating/exposing tasks for me to complete

I’ll be in class for almost 5 hours, but I won’t be on camera or audio

You should continue to remain naked for all future classes. And once a week you should shave your bush while standing next to an open window and in full view, 9 p.m. with all the lights on.
Old 05-21-2021, 11:54 AM   #33
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
You should continue to remain naked for all future classes. And once a week you should shave your bush while standing next to an open window and in full view, 9 p.m. with all the lights on.
Okay. Next week is my last week of classes. How continue my exposure when I don’t have any classes to be naked for?

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 12:07 PM   #34
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Okay. Next week is my last week of classes. How continue my exposure when I don’t have any classes to be naked for?
After classes have ended you do 5 hours a day in same situation but revising. Same days each week as days in last week of term.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
expose me, exposure, humilaition, humilateme