Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-08-2019, 11:57 AM   #31
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the 4th round starts I follow the other contestants over to a larger contraption with multiple seats, I am sat in the 5th chair as I slide my sore custard streaked ass into the seat and the stagehand takes pleasure in locking me in and getting a close look at my naked hotness. I cross my legs as the rules are explained, trying to see what is in my trash can but its to far behind me. Oh gosh Trivia, not sure how I will do but really needing points to get back in the running to win.

The first question seems easy, we all choose True and to the delight and laughter of the crowd it's False! I shake my custard matted hair in frustration as my can along with the others raise up. Really not wanting to finish in last, worried what the forfeit would be this time. The next question I am not sure, I go with False. I breath a sigh of relief when its false. Hearing the first 3 cans rise, knowing that my odds of finishing last are diminishing. Hoping one gets another wrong right now. I go with False on the 3rd question and dammit, its True, I hear my bucket rise but to my delight NotKevin's bucket tips over drenching him in Beans, but most importantly, I won't be getting a forfeit.

The 4th question comes and I am right with True, watching a few others miss out and 2 others are dumped on. Its down to the 3 of us on the end. For the 5th question, I hesitate not sure how to answer, I go against my gut and guess False. I should have said True as the girl next to me is dumped with relish, I hear my can rise, I close my eyes as I am drenched with ranch!! knowing right away from the smell. What the hell... Ranch is so icky!! It coats me in white, my head completely covered, hair soaked. Tons pilled up on my lap, running down over my boobs.

I am finally unlocked, I stand up wiping my face and running my hand through my hair as I slide over to my seat to wait for the 5th round, the smell of ranch so strong around me, wanting to gag a bit. as I keep trying to wipe as much as I can off.

I'll take 9

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 05:08 PM   #32
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

After the embarrassment of my bikini exposure and it's lingering presence I'm eager to get on with the game and forget about it. The next round is called Trivia Dumpo. Answer true or false questions, get 3 wrong you get messy.

With cold custard still in my hair and over my shorts from the previous round, I take a seat next to a muck bucket, then the questions start. The first question is asked and I quickly answer with True, but then start thinking about the question again doubting my answer. It was false, meaning my bucket along with everyone else's rises.
The second question is asked, but I have no idea so guess True but the answer is False
Starting to doubt what seems to be my bimbo brain, my bucket rises again, getting close to tipping. I then manage to answer a question correctly as NotKevin is covered in beans.
The next question sounds like something I know so I answer fully confident that I am right, sadly that isn't so. The bucket rises again and a torrent of cold lumpy gravy cascades down over my hair, covering my face and pouring over my bikini top
With that the round is finished for me as the rest of the results pan out. This round leaves me in 3rd spot, hopefully I can stay out of that dreaded last spot. I'll pick number 1 for the next round.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 10:30 PM   #33
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright it's time for our last game of the the week. Viewers from our past seriues will likely remember we ennd each week with the fall fate game. The players are led up the stairs to a series of 10 trap doors. It works like this 8 of these doors have messed under them 1 has water under it and one has a giant air bag. You will each pick a door and stand on it and one by one you will be dropped and meet your fate. The air bag is worth 500 points the water 250 points. But here is the twist all off the messes have a randomly assined negative point vallue to them so not only will you be falling into some awful stuff but you will be losing points for doing so. Please pick you4r spot.

The players taake ther spots. It's 1 Chubbyshysiisy , 2 empty, 3 Sluttyjenna, 4 Wamgames, 5 empty, 6 empty, 7 Notkevin, 8 empty , 9 Ezeperalta, 10 MSK26. The audience gets a nice view looking up at some of our more exposed player.

The audience votes and picks 4 to drop first Wamgames screams as the door drops away tumbling him into a vat of Dog food.. He goes completely under and surfaces in time to see the score board flash -600 points ouch that going to hurt.

Next the audience drops the empty number 2 which turns out to be tar and would have cost 50 points. Then they pick MSK26 who tumbles into a vat of cream corn only to come out and find out he lost 250 points.

Next the audience drops both 5 and 6 five is water so those points come off the tabkle but 6 was cat food and would have cost 250 points. Not Kevin is dropped next he lands mayo and loses 100 points.

Then it's on to Chubbyshsiisy who is drooped into curry and loses 500 points

That leaves 2 players and on3e unpicked door. two messes and one points who going to get what. They pick Ezeperalta to drop next when whe drops she falls into a vat of Marshmellow fluff and loses 400 points.

So here is what we are going to do we are going to drop both doors at the same time SluttyJenna either falls on the airbag or in the mess. Both doors open and she falls hitting the air bag for 500 points.

So after the final round we have a tie with Notkevin and Sluttyjenna taking the top spot. Then we have MSK26 in second with 600 followed close behind by Wamgames with 550 and Chubbyshysissy with 400. In last place is Ezeperalta with 100 points.

The top five can head to the showers and get cleaned up and changed for the reward and punishment round we even have hot water in our two winners changeing rooms saddly you other 3 will have to make do with a cold shower. For Ezeperalta with have a bath of sorts. Out comes a giant ice water filled dunk tank where she will spend the next 30 minutes getting cleaned up by being dunked by the audience.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 02:13 AM   #34
Sluttyjenna

Ok so on comes the next round which is basically a pit fall and I am absolutely terrified because this round takes no skill at all and is purely luck based on the number I picked at the end of last game but the number 3 has never steered me wrong before so I hope that doesnt change tonight. I watch as a lot of the doors are dumped getting rid of some pretty awful messes and as wam games is the first person dropped into dog food man I'm glad that wasnt me! I watch as the other doors and competitors get dropped until it's just ne and the stunning late comer as well as one empty door. I watch as she is dropped into very messy marshmallow fluff and I am left alone. One door messy and one safe I've never been more terrified as I fear this mess may be the worst of them all. I wait as the host explains both doors will be dropped at once so I dont even know my fate yet but I drop and I cant believe I land kn the air bag gaining 500 points. And I'm even happier when I hear I'm tied for first after this round and get a warm shower! I rush to my locker room stripping completely naked immediately and shower off my entire body getting all the pie relish and other messes off my body feeling so amazing to be in a warm shower after all of this. After my shower I dry off a bit and put on all my clothes happy I'm not almost naked anymore. and while I may be almost naked when we start the next round this round could not have gone any better for me as I make my way back out to the stage hoping I might get the opportunity to dunk ezeperelta and await the next round patiently.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358

Last edited by Sluttyjenna; 11-09-2019 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Added text
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:18 AM   #35
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

For round 5 I follow the group up to a pretty intricate contraption, ranch footprints following me as I walk. Everything is explained, it seems like the odds are way against us but also its anybody's game to win. I walk down and pick the 9th door, as I step in, I keep my legs together feeling very worried about what is to come. Not sure how deep or what kind of mess might await me, I feel beyond icky and humiliated already, shocked at what I have done today.

I can't see much as I wait just hearing cheers and seeing the board adjust with each drop. As we get towards the end, the suspense is still pending for me. I have a 1 in 3 shot of being safe and potentially winning the game. They hit my button and I slide down, the tube is crazy, its see thru and fairly quick. I close my eyes as I hit something pretty thick and I go under. I stand up in the roughly 3 foot deep vat. Holy Fuck its marshmallow fluff, as I try to wipe my face I can smell and taste it. Its so thick and impossibly sticky, my body fully coated, my hair beyond ruined as I can't really wipe much away. I wade to the end, noticing I lost 400 points. Crowd laughing. I think what the fuck, fluff legitimately on every inch of my body, all over my pussy and up my ass crack as I stand in it. I notice the various other pretty icky items, but none as sticky as FLUFF! as slutjenna comes down hitting an air bag. I look at the score. I am in last, just wanting a hot shower and to try to gain some dignity as I am helped out of the vat.

The host explains the winners get warm showers but he says top 5, I realize that he is separating me as they pull back a curtain and there is a dunk tank with ice water. legit ice floating in it. As I am told to get up and face the punishment. I plead and beg but to no avail, they seem to not have any compassion for how mean this is and how humiliated I am. I am helped up to the top of the dunk tank, How am I going to get clean with fluff on me, its so sticky I think. Within a minute I am dunked, I go completely under. The water is so cold. Nipples hard, goosebumps all over as I try to stay in the tank and wipe my body off for a few moments but I can't last two long. The fluff is impossible to get off, just some chunks falling off. other bits are hardening instead, my hair so destroyed, fluff entangled and hardening all in it. As I get up I am pretty much dunked again, I am shaking at times as this continues. My nipples could cut glass.

Even SlutJenna gets in the act dunking me before the half hour is up, in total I go under 15 or so times, as I walk over to wait for the final punishment I am not allowed to change. I am shaking, rubbing my body trying to warm myself up. Mess still sporadically on most of my body, hair still destroyed as I keep asking to put clothes on and just to shampoo my hair and soap my body but I am told no. The crowd loving my misery as they keep enjoying my nakedness and the fact that I am rubbing my tits over and over to warm up.

All I can hope is that the worst is over for me, and I can go change and shower soon and head home.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
Old 11-09-2019, 04:07 PM   #36
NotKevin

Wearing nothing but my bean soaked underwear, I head up the stairs and pick a door to stand on. I have a pretty good amount of points, and they didn't say anything about an additional forfeit this round, so I'm not super worried, I just hope I don't fall into anything nasty, hopefully I don't fall into any mess at all.

My number is called and I fall, sliding down into a tube. The smell hits me all at once as I'm completely saturated in mayo. It's absolutely horrible and gets everywhere, coating me all the way up to my hair. Fortunately I only lose 100 points.

At the end I'm tied for first place, honestly kind of wishing I was just in second place because of the history this show has with things like tie breakers. I go backstage and take a nice warm shower and change into my normal clothes. When I come back out I see ezeperalta wasn't so lucky, being repeatedly dunked into ice water.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 09:55 PM   #37
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The players come back on stage the 5 ones that made it through are on the right side dressed in what they were to the show today. Ezeperalta is on the left and other then being some what more clean from her repeated dunkings is in much the same state as before. There is a wheel on both side with various prizes on the wheel on the right side and punishments on the left one.

Ezeperalta is up first she spins her wheel and it lands on Tar and feathering. She is quickly covered from head to toe with several buckets of tar and rolled back in forth in a pile of feathers sticking to every part of her body. Then she is made to parade back and forth waving her arms like wings and clucking like a chicken.

Then Not Kevin gets to spin the other wheel it lands on double your winnings giving him a total $2,000 dollars. Then Sluttyjenna spins the wheel and it lands shopping spree she is given an extra $500 gift card to any store of her choosing in addition to her $1,000 in winnings.

That concludes this weeks everyone is free to go home in their CURRENT state.

No episode tomorrow but we will be back Monday for a new week of shows. Please refill out the entrée form if you would like to come back.

To enter please post that you are in and the following info
sex:
Hair Style:
body type:

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-09-2019, 10:00 PM   #38
Sluttyjenna

I'm in again
sex: female
Hair color: brown
Hair Style: long wavy
body type: thick

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:52 PM   #39
Matildachi

I missed the first game, let me take my chances and play
sex: Female
Hair color: Black
Hair Style: Braided
body type: Sexy curvy mid height ebony
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 04:39 AM   #40
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

We move on to the last game of the week, Fall Fate. We are all asked to choose a number before the game, I choose 1. We all take our place over our respective trap doors, that are over all types of mess.

After a few drops and a few messes eyes turn to me. Feeling exposed with my bikini top out while cold lumpy gravy and custard still slowly drip from me. My trap door then drops from under me and I fall into a vat of CURRY!

The overwhelming smell and disgusting texture engulf me as my head fully dunk under the curry. It takes me a few attempts to climb out but when i get out and start cleaning myself up I see the audience reaction which definitely embarrasses me. With that dunk I lose 500 points. Eager to find out the final results to see if I am the ultimate loser for the week, we watch as everyone else is dumped.

The final results are finally in and I am second last, thankfully that means I don't get anymore punishment but I am only allowed a cold shower to clean off which doesn't get the curry stench off of me at all.

While in the shower the loser Ezeperalta takes more punishment with several dunkings. When we are all out of the showers we take our place back on stage where Ezeperalta spins the wheel of punishment where she hits Tar and Feathering. She gets Tarred and Feathered and made to walk around like a chicken for our amusement. It is then announced everyone has to go as we are, I imagine her walk home was interesting.

Sex: Male, but femme
Hair color: Brown
Hair Style: Pixie cut
Body type: Chubby
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 12:21 PM   #41
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'll get another spot for an audience seat. I'll be busy this week on vacation and won't be able to play.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:44 AM   #42
dandushma

It's been a while since I've done one of these. I'll play!

sex: male
Hair Style: medium lengthanks
Body type: slim/athletic
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 05:30 PM   #43
MSE
Account Banned

I been asked and might regret

Sex: Female
Age: Gals dint say (less than one third through life...lol)
Hair Style: Natural
Body type: 38D, very curvy, ebony skinned sex bomb
MSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:12 PM   #44
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I stand there shivering, rubbing my destroyed body nervously anticipating what is to come as everyone is back out, looking refreshed and all clothed. So frustrated I had such a tough penalty for losing as I am then put on my own side of the stage. As I realize that I am going to have to spin a penalty wheel! There is no discussion, no chance to avoid it. I reluctantly spin and land on Tar and Feather. I plead for them to let me clean up and do it to someone else but to no avail as a thick tar like substance is poured over me, coating me in a brownish/black stickiness. I have no words as I am then walked over to a tarp that is covered in feathers and I am rolled back and forth, feathers sticking everywhere! The crowd then takes glee from me clucking back and forth. The only positive is I am completely covered and unrecognizable but I feel completed humiliated. As things only get worse when I am told they will bring my belongings to my place but I have to walk back to my campus like this. Thankfully it is dark out and around halloween, so hopefully nobody completely notices.

I get to my dorm, and go right into the shower pending literally hours cleaning, clogging a few drains as I go from shower to shower in our shared area. Only a few people see me Walk in, hoping they don't realize who I am since I am destroyed.

I need to regain my dignity and I really could use a great prize so I decide to come back, even though I am pretty nervous. But could the next show be any worse than what I just did? Just have to make sure I don't miss the first round this time!

sex:Female
Hair color:Brown with some highlights
Hair Style:straight, down to about my mid back
body type:slightly tan, 5'6", 120 lbs.

Old 11-11-2019, 09:26 PM   #45
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

And we are back for another week. Let us bring out our victims I mean players for this week. First in red we have Sluttyjenna, then in blue we have Matildachi, in orange we have chubbyshysissy, in yellow Dandushma, in pink MSE and lastly in purple Ezeperalta. The players come out on stagr wearing t shirts, shorts, shoes and socks, and for the males briefs, and females Bikinis in their respective colors.

Before we start the show plays a replay of last weeks game showing the winners getting their prizes for the thrill of victory and the Ezeperalta getting her punishment for the agonny of defeat.

Now our first game high card. it works like this the player drawing the low card gets pied by the player drawing the high card. Get pied three times and are out. You get zero points and an extra penalty for 6th, 50 points for 5th 100 points for 4th, 250 for 3rd, 400 for 2nd, and a whopping 750 for 1st. oh and watch out for those jokers and a nasty suprise.

The first draw is 2 for Sluttyjenna, a king for Matildachi, a 6 for Chubbyshysissy, a 10 for Dandushma, a 3 for MSE and a king for Ezeperalta. Both Ezeperalta and Matildachi are handed pies and the two of them sandwich Sluttyjenna's head with them. The next draw is Jack for Sluttyjenna, a Ace for Matildachi, a King for Chubbyshysissy, a 5 for Dandushma, a 2 for MSE and a 5 for Ezeperalta. Matildachi is handed a pie she plants it into MSE face and smears it around. The next draw is 10 for Sluttyjenna, a Queen for Matildachi, a 10 for Chubbyshysissy, a king for Dandushma, a joker for MSE and a 4 for Ezeperalta. Oh no. MSE has to give up her shoes and socks. then pies are handed to all off the other player. Sluttyjenna plants hers in her face, then Matildachi hits her on the right side of the head, Chubbyshysissy hits her in the back of her head, Dandushma the left side and Ezeperalta plants one on top of her head. The next draw is 10 for Sluttyjenna, a queen for Matildachi, a 8 for Chubbyshysissy, a 10 for Dandushma, a king for MSE and a joker for Ezeperalta. Off comes Ezeperalta's shoes and socks. MSE plants a pie in her face. Dandushma hits her in the right side, Chubbyshysissy in the back of the head, Matlidachu the left side and Sluttyjenna on top of her head. The next draw is 10 for Sluttyjenna, a king for Matildachi, a 9 for Chubbyshysissy, a 7 for Dandushma, a jack for MSE and a 4 for Ezeperalta. Matlidchi plants another pie in Ezeperalta's face. The next draw is 3 for Sluttyjenna, a 4 for Matildachi, a 3 for Chubbyshysissy, a joker for Dandushma, a joker for MSE and a 8 for Ezeperalta. Off comes Dandushma's shoes and socks and off comes MSE's shirt. The four players without jokers are all hannded piesDandushma gets one to each side of the head. The four players pick up pies again. Chubbyshysissy and Matlidchi plant one on each of her breast Then Ezeperalta and Sluttyjeena pie her ass and crotch. That 3 pieings for MSE so she goes out.

The next draw is 4 for Sluttyjenna, a 6 for Matildachi, a 9for Chubbyshysissy, a 6 for Dandushma, and a king for Ezeperalta. Ezeperalta drops a pie on Sluttyjenna's head. The next draw is 2 for Sluttyjenna, a ace for Matildachi, a 6 for Chubbyshysissy, a queen for Dandushma, and a king for Ezeperalta. Matildachi is handed a pie which she slams hard into Sluttyjenna's face spraying cream. That three of Sluttyjenna so bye bye.

The next draw is a 6 for Matildachi, a 6 for Chubbyshysissy, a 2 for Dandushma, and a 7 for Ezeperalta. Ezeperalta picks up a pie and slams it into Dandushma's crotch The next draw is a 3 for Matildachi, a 9 for Chubbyshysissy, a king for Dandushma, and a 9 for Ezeperalta. Dandushma picks up a pie and rubs it into Matildachi's face and then rubs it up into her hair. The next draw is a 10 for Matildachi, a 9 for Chubbyshysissy, a king for Dandushma, and a 4 for Ezeperalta. Dandushma picks up a pie and slams it into Ezeperalta's chest rubbing it into her breast and knocking her out of the game.

The next draw is a 6 for Matildachi, a 7 for Chubbyshysissy, a 5 for Dandushma. Chubbyshysissy plants a pie on top of Dandushma's head knocking him out of the game.

The next draw gives Matildachi a 9 and Chubbyshysissy a 6. She picks up a pie and slams in hard into his face showering him in cream. The next draw is a jack for her and 8 for him. She plants a pie down on top of his head. The next draw is a joker for her. fortunitly for her there is only one player left so while she loses her shoes and socks all she gets is one pie which he plants on the top of her head. The last draw is an 8 for her and a 10 for him. He plants a pie strait into her chest rubbing it good.

So after round 1 it's Chubbyshysissy 750, Matildachi 400, Dandushma 250, Ezeperalta 100, Sluttyjenna 50 and MSE ZERO!

Oh I almost forgot the loser penalty. stage hands pull off MSE's shorts and then she is covered in buckets of custard.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Advertisements
Kink Talk