Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-24-2019, 05:43 PM   #31
Kiny sarah

Money to start:£10
Clothes: one piece swimsuit, leggings, flipflops

Reaching the dorms and leaving a mess on the way back Sarah decides to have a shower and to put the new clothes in the wash before they get ruined. Having showered off and having a chance to relax Sarah lays on her be and has another read of the notebook while also looking at the map of the area. Looking over the passage “the rocks in the ground are making it hard to dig further” Sarah gets the idea of checking somewhere where the ground is softer for example the river in the bottom left corner of the map.
Before Sarah could head out to check out the river that flows through the village Sarah thought it would be best to pick a job for her next day. For this Sarah decided on working at the fair this time and if there was enough time to see if she could work the studio again to find out something useful this time.
Submitting the job forms Sarah slipped into the blue one piece swimsuit and the black leggings to explore the river to see if there were any more clues to go off that could lead to a way out.

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 07:54 PM   #32
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I wake up hoping to find some human interaction today as I slide on my thong, putting on my bra followed by my black dress and flip flops. I head out walking through the village. Not sure what I will find at the restaurant, just hoping to figure out this place.

As I walk into the restaurant a man greets me as he sits at a table, I quickly wonder is he a guest, does he run this place, is he just an actor? As I stand there listening to him it sure seems like he's in charge, really wanting to ask him a myriad of questions. However, he is stern and straight to the point and makes me feel like I better listen. I take his order wondering if he is really going to sit here all day and observe me.

As I meet the Chef I learn some tidbits about the village, hearing they all sleep underground and there are various tunnels. This really seems like such a bizarre situation, he doesn't answer many of my questions but it feels good to have someone actually talking to me for the first time here. Hoping I made a friend, I tell him I hope I see him out at night sometime and if he could help me find a way out I would be eternally grateful. Wondering if I should have gone that far in what I said to him.

During the day, in between chatting with the chef I tend to the guy at the table. During our conversations I find out his name is bloxo but little more. Despite my numerous questions about where the place is located or how I got here or how many people are in the village or if we are being watched by cameras. He frustrating dodges them all and tries to spin them in a positive. All the while the food I serve him remains untouched, I wonder if I am doing something wrong. But he ignores those questions as well.

I stand in front of him towards the end of the day as he finally gets up and says something coyly about my garments, I wonder what he means but before I can ask another questions that he would just dodge his hand reaches down and pulls up my dress. I squeal..."Bloxo what are you doing?" He then grabs the beans and pulls out my thong. I am stunned and helpless as a guard looks on seeing my ass from behind. I see Bloxo pause of a moment looking down my thong and my shaven self he then dumps the beans in, running down my legs..."What the fuck???" I am stunned, speechless as the beans push against my pussy, sliding between my legs. It doesn't stop there as he quickly pushes the 2 sunnyside up eggs into my chest over my dress, smashing the cooked yolk around as he has no regard for the fact that he is feeling me up. I am amazed, never being treated like this before. what is this place?? It doesn't end as he dumps mayo over my head, then smashes the cherry pie around my face, getting all up my nose and chunks falling down my front as I know he must be looking at my ass as he walks around me. he then take the pasta and sauce and pours it over my face, cascading down my front and much into my dress as the spaghetti and sauce dangle on me.

I look at him, I am stunned as I pull a handful of beans out of my thong..."Are you kidding me.. this is so nasty... why did you do this?" I quip back with no response, I fling them at him as I pull my dress down and storm out of the restaurant furious.

As I walk out of the restaurant, I only get about 50 feet away when 2 guards approach me..."Miss stop there, we need to talk" I turn my disheveled self around not sure what to do, what do they want to talk to me about, my snooping, what I said to the chef, how I just cursed at Bloxo?

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 09:08 PM   #33
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Waking up to cash in an envelope had been an insult. Logically she knew she needed money. She needed more clothes and food of course. But to be paid for the humiliation she had endured seemed to be another slap in the face as if it made it okay to treat people the way they had because they had paid her. So Curious wasn't in the best of mood as she dressed and made her way to the hotel. The work didn't help improve her mood it was frustrating and it seemed she was wasting her time at least it did until she finally over head something.

Not the most useful of information as she really wanted to know who was behind the park and how they had managed to get away with it, but information was information. So she left the hotel with pep in her step and decided to go to the store. Curious decided to buy a poncho. The she went to the market and bought eggs, a bottle of ketchup, and peanut butter. She wanted to look like she was adjusting rather than being suspicious.

After her shopping trip she made herself return to her room and wait. It was tempting to run straight to the park and look and see if she could find anything, but that would look suspicious. Curious was so keyed up falling asleep was a challenge, but she finally made to to the morning. She dressed quickly in her conservative outfit and made her way to the park. She walked carefully keeping her eye out for any secret passages or doors and of course mud she had never been a fan of mud.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 03:52 PM   #34
KatieS

Katie was so happy her plan had worked, not as well as she had hoped but information was still information and who knows where it might lead... she would have to check out the pie stall later for this box but for now it was time to get messy and as usual she was secretly excited about it.

The game they had her play wasnt too bad especially with getting 2 stars and only 3 messes but the eggs all ran the whole length of the bunny leotard and pooled around her pussy which made walking after interesting, the ketchup wasnt too bad either, it messed up her hair alot but it wasnt the worse thing they could of done.. the cake on the other hand that nearly pushed her over the edge... sitting on the cake was fun but it causing the eggs to get squished into her pussy made her start grinding on the cake, before she quickly realised and stopped, not wanting to have an orgasm infront of everyone.

After katie finished she decided she really wanted to check the pie shop out before going home... she headed to the market and made sure to do some shopping and buy a few things so nothing looked odd about her being there... so after buying some baked beans some mushy peas and some syrup she headed over to the pie stall, she had no interest in buying one but she pretended to look at them... as she spotted the box the guard had mentioned she went to open it and see what was in there hopefully noone would notice and just think she was shopping or that her mess from the fair was making her uncomfy.... whatever happened she had already decided tomorrow would be the restaurant work the food in the market was making her hungry
Old 09-26-2019, 01:52 PM   #35
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Sarah was covered from head to toe in the savoury slop (would have been nice to know all the items you used :P ) she was a bit dazed and her newly found clothes were now in a terrible state, she had no option but to go back to the room and put them in the wash...she got there to discover an envelope waiting

Cash £20 - Sarah

Her discovery during the day had spurred her investigative urges and she wanted to learn more about this Village and uncover more secrets...she slept after some time, her mind racing...

The next day she first decided to go to the river...

She donned her swimsuit, leggings and flip flops and made her way down there, she was approached by a guard who asked her if she was there to clean...but she replied that she was just on a walk...the guard muttered under his breath and left her to it, as she walked away a walkie talkie clicked...but she couldn't hear anything that was said...

She sits by the river bank and dangles her legs in the flowing water for a time, she can't see much here...she goes to get up and slips...her hand sliding through the muddy bank...but then it stops on something solid, buried in the earth...a bottle...with some paper inside, she looks around to make sure she isn't being watched and then opens the bottle to tip the paper out...She unravels it to find a number combination...7, 15, 28, 30 and 45...she didn't know what it meant, but she kept the paper and moved on...

Next she was going to take her jobs for the day...she wanted to earn extra money now...first up was the fair...

Walking through the entrance and marvelling at the brightly coloured tents and the delicious looking food on offer at the stands, she was quickly grabbed on the arm and taken off for her work...

She was handcuffed and sat down in front of 5 pies on a table in front of her, she was told that the key to the Cuffs was hidden in one of the pies, but she could only use her mouth to find it...

Task - make up 5 pies, each with whipped cream and one other topping (please tell me the toppings you choose) Try to emulate the above, if you don't handcuffs, then draw a picture of a key, cut this into 5 pieces, put each piece at the bottom of a pie and then dig for your freedom - Sarah

Later that day, her face and front covered in pie she made her way to the studio...
The first thing that happened is she had a bucket of water thrown over her to clean off the pie...she was then taken to a room and given a large die...

On the side was a table with 6 messy items
1). Custard
2). Mayo
3). 6 eggs
4). Strawberry yoghurt
5). Mustard
6). Pasta sauce

She was asked to roll the die twice...the first roll to pick a messy item, the second roll to determine what she did with it:

1). Over the head
2). splatted on the face
3). Down her front
4). Down her back
5). Into her Crotch
6). Sit in it

If she rolled a messy item twice she had to either spank her ass 20 times, her pussy 5 times or twist her nipples 10 times each

Task - Bucket of water over your head, then play the game above - Sarah

Erin is a right state...messy from head to toe, dripping the food as she stomps away from the restaurant, her crevices...her curves feel the texture of the slop as she walks...she is feeling violated, embarrassed and angry...and worse yet, as she is trying to get back to her room to clean up she is stopped by a guard...

She freezes as he approaches...hasn't she been through enough?! She pouts as he opens his mouth to speak...

"We heard your discussion with the Chef there...don't interact with the staff and do not even think of leaving here...you have your first and only warning...there is punishment for those who break the rules here" He gives her a slap on the ass and turns away...Bloxo watches her from the doorway of the restaurant and has an evil grin on his face, he waves as she walks off back to her room...She gets back and tries to decide what to do for the next day...and naturally finds her envelope waiting

Cash £15 - Erin

She has some money now...perhaps she will go shopping...or start her search for the combination to that door...

Curious had finished her shift at the hotel and decided to do a bit of shopping to fit in...
She went to the clothes shop and bought a poncho, then to the grocery store to buy 6 eggs, a bottle of ketchup, and peanut butter

Items gained: Poncho, 6 eggs, Ketchup and peanut Butter - Curious

However as she didn't have enough money to pay for these items, she was forced to take a small loan...and now owed money to the Village (please use the spreadsheet to work out your finances, you cannot use any of the items unless you are in credit)

Returning to her room, still fuming about the situation she was in she had a disturbed sleep, then small envelope for her days work was not making her happy either...the next day after some troubled dreams of feeling trapped she decided to work at the park.

Cash £10 - Curious

Report Owed for your task...

She wandered over to the park and met a small elderly man dressed in black, he directed her to clean the pond...she was given a net and she started to scoop up leaves, before she tried to explore she thought she had to get this work done first...
There was a particularly stubborn leaf in the middle of the pond...she really stretched to reach it...and then it happened, the ground beneath her feet gave way and she tumbled head first into the pond!

Task - Clothed Shower, must stay in wet clothes for 20 minutes - Curious

Katie suitably messed after another session at the fair decided to do a bit of shopping...she didn't seem to mind walking around the park messy and even had a bit of a buzz about her with a skip in her step...looks like she had actually enjoyed herself

She popped to the grocery store and picked up some supplies:

Items gained: Syrup, Mushy Peas, Baked Beans - Katie

She also popped into the pie shop after the guards little hint...the shop was neat and tidy, pink shelves and a black and white tiled floor, the shelves were filled with pies of various colours...a number of them extraordinarily colourful...these didn't seem to be made for eating...some of them had rather odd toppings, she browsed as the sales assistant eyed her up...there was a ring from the back room and the assistant went off...giving Katie time to check out what that guard had said...
She spotted the hatch quite quickly and made a dash for it, opening it up it seemed to be a small storage space...she opened the box inside finding a Tack Bra and Vibrator...

Items gained: Tack Bra and Vibrator - Katie

She quickly dashed out of the shop after closing the hatch and ran back to her room, as usual the envelope was waiting for her...

Cash £7 - Katie

The next day...all she could think about was food, so she went to the restaurant, she went out in her dress, lingerie and shoes (which were now clean) and reached the building...it was quiet...she wandered inside and sat down at a table for lack of anything else to do there...

Then she heard footsteps and turned to see Bloxo walking towards her...

"now now...sitting down on the job, what poor manners...but it's okay, I brought you some things to help with that..."

Before she could speak, she had a pie splattered into her face...followed by a shower of mustard over her long ginger hair...her dress was lifted up and 3 eggs were smashed into her lingerie panties, which were then pulled open to have honey poured inside...next her dress straps were pulled down and her bra exposed, this was quickly filled with custard...

Task - emulate the above, you cannot clean until you have edged 3 times in that mess - Katie

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 08:04 PM   #36
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I freeze when the guards approach me. I am furious and nervous at the same time, these guards seem like nothing more then rent-a-cops but also make me wonder if they are more then that. I stand there dripping of mess down my front looking disheveled. They quickly give me a warning saying its the first and only. I stand there a bit confused not realizing I couldn't talk to the other staff, I was just trying to make a friend. My skin crawls when he tells me to not even think about leaving as he smack my dress covered ass. I see bloxo smirking as I quickly walk to my room, Never being messy before, shocked that people think this is funny or amusing or something. As I walk into my bathroom I look so icky, stripping my clothes off, beans falling out of my thong. I put my clothes in the wash then step in the shower. So many thoughts and emotions. Who is this guy Bloxo, it seems like he runs the place. Shocked he was so bold and forward.

As I finish showering I see an envelope with my pay for the day, I thought it was suppose to be 20 with him testing out my garments. Just another frustration to add to the list. I curl up naked in bed, barely remembering what the chef said as I am more distracted by what happened to me.

The next day I plan to get up, put on my black bra and thong, dark green tanktop and blue cotton shorts and flip flops. I will head down to the fair and check that area out, hopefully get that job done early so then I can grab lunch and buy a peach bra, thong and some black leggings and a pink tanktop, take a nap then go out in the middle of the next night and see if I can locate the chef and talk more since they clearly didn't like that.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
Old 09-27-2019, 12:59 PM   #37
Kiny sarah

Money to start:£30
Clothes: one piece swimsuit, leggings, flipflops

Exploring down by the river Sarah struggles to find anything of note so decides to dip her feet into the water and relax a bit before heading off to the jobs she picked for the day. Standing up to get ready Sarah slips in the mud and slides down into the river where she finds a small bottle with a note inside. Upon closer inspection she finds what looks like a code of some sort and comes to the conclusion to hide it before getting caught. Pleased with her find but also now wet Sarah choses to use her remaining time before work to hide the note in her room and head to the fair still wet.

Reaching the fair Sarah is taken by a guard and handcuffed (was able to recreate thanks to a friend) to a chair and told the rules of the game. Looking to get it over with Sarah dived into a random pie that was filled with custard topped with whipped cream and rummaged around but with no success. The next pie which was filled with a thick cheese sauce topped with whipped cream which was again was empty but Sarah found tasted quite nice even though she was unable to see. The next pie was the worst one yet. The guard that was in charge of the game had brought some cat food from home as he was expecting to pour it over Sarah’s head but found another use. Searching through the cat food Sarah had to open her mouth and search for the key which was unfortunately not in that pie either. The next pie Sarah got lucky as the pie was a yoghurt and whipped cream pie and it had the key in. Finally finding the key and having enough of searching through pies Sarah pulled up her head and the guard took the key but before releasing Sharjah decided to tip the last pie on her head for a bit of fun and this one contained just whipped cream. Finally freed from her torment and trying to not to throw up from the cat food Sarah whipped her eyes and was told to head over to the studio for her next job as the guard left to do other things.

Upon reaching the studio Sarah was quickly cleaned off with a bucket of cold water which removed most of the mess. Once clean Sarah was lead to a stage where the rules were explained and she was handed a dice.
Hopping to get something that wouldn’t b to bad Sarah rolled a 1 on the first roll. On the roll for the second messy item she got unlucky and rolled a 1 again dreading the punishment. Rolling again because of the double Sarah got a 3 which she didn’t mind to much. Next was onto the locations they would be placed. Sarah rolled a 3, a 6, and a 5.
Starting with the first lot of custard a presenter grabbed the front of Sarah’s swimsuit and pulled it forward revealing her wet breasts. Slowly the presenter then poured the custard in which to begin landed on Sarah’s chest before pooling around her pussy. Next was the second lot of custard for which Sarah was told to stand up as it was poured at the spot where she was just sat before being ordered to sit down. Lastly Sarah was given some eggs and told to put them in her crotch before sitting down which crushed them all. Thinking it was all over sarah gets up ready to leave bore being reminded by the presenter about the punishment for getting a double. Before she can react a hand slapped Sarah’s pussy which pushed all the mess against her pussy but also pushing part of the egg shell into her skin which hurt quite a bit but they still kept on going until she had been hit five times.

Now tired and sore Sarah slinks back to her room to clean up leaving a trail of mess for anyone to follow. Once back in her room Sarah stripes out of her clothes and puts them into wash and jumps into the shower.
Once clean Sarah puts on her spare set of clothes which were thankfully not ruined and now clean.
Clothed and with a bit more energy Sarah decides to do a bit of shopping and heads out to the shopping district. Once there Sarah heads first to the supermarket to get a few items. To start Sarah picked out a basic pie, some syrup, some brownie mix and some flour. This costs £24 . Sarah then heads and has a look in the clothing store but doesn’t see anything that catches her eye so heads to the household store and takes a look around. Inside all that she sees that she can buy is a water bottle for £5 . Finally Sarah heads for the weapons shop but can’t see anything she can afford so heads home to store her goods.

With it getting dark now Sarah decides to look into the code she found some more and decides that maybe the area near the store might have somewhere she can use the code as that would be somewhere likely to use a key pad.
Before leaving though Sarah looks through the job listings and can’t decide on anything seeing as she just got messy in her previous jobs so decides to go all in and see what the arena is and maybe there she might be able to meet someone she could trust but she would still be cautious of.
Filing her job for the next day Sarah heads out under the cover of darkness to see what she can find from the area near the shopping district.

Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Old 09-27-2019, 04:47 PM   #38
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Surprised to have not been here sooner the bunny finds herself naked and alone. I hurry to the store to find some clothes. Why is everything so skimpy in this store! I purchase a set of bra and panties that just barely cover me and a short skirt. No top because im out of money. Hopefully i can still work in the office like this. Maybe they can pay me well

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 06:07 PM   #39
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Surprised to have not been here sooner the bunny finds herself naked and alone. I hurry to the store to find some clothes. Why is everything so skimpy in this store! I purchase a set of bra and panties that just barely cover me and a short skirt. No top because im out of money. Hopefully i can still work in the office like this. Maybe they can pay me well
Welcome to the roleplay Happybunny

However if you had read the rules you would see you need to fill in the character page...please do so

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 09-28-2019, 04:55 PM   #40
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Erin, tired...Messy...and her head spinning from the days activities and interactions falls into a deep sleep after she has had a long shower. Her dreams are filled with images of mess being thrown at her...of her being violated and tormented...she awakes in a bit of a state but soon calms herself down.

She decides to investigate the fair today, she wants to get a good run down of the Village and to see what secrets she can discover...

Dressing in her black bra and thong, dark green tanktop and blue cotton shorts and flip flops she marches over there, not paying attention to anyone or anything else in the Village, she soon gets to the gates and peers inside for a few moments before strolling in to explore...
She sees a lot of stands, quite a few staff manning them...which is odd considering the only people living in this Village are guards and slaves like her...there are a number of rides around and she is guessing a large potential for messy jobs in this location.
Before she gets a chance to check around she is grabbed and dragged to a spinning wheel by a large guard, she is then strapped to the wheel which is standing upright, her wrists and ankles are tied and she is spread out...and then the wheel begins to spin, she feels giddy as the world spins around her and she loses all focus of what she can see...and then she starts to hear thud after thud against the wheel...she is confused by these sounds and then it becomes more clear as she feels a pie splat into her crotch, more thuds and another pie connects with her chest...more thuds and then one splatters right on her face...

The wheel starts to slow down and she is unstrapped, she cannot see who was throwing the pies, but luckily most of them missed her from what she can see of the state of the wheel.

Task: Take the above three pie shots - Erin

Feeling dizzy and nauseous she stumbles out of the park, dripping pie as she goes and makes her way to the shops to buy some more clothes, given how messy you can get here she felt it was best to have some spares going...as well of course as looking her best.

Clothing Acquired: Bra, Thong, Leggings, Tank Top - Erin

Stopping for a quick bite to eat in a now quiet restaurant she goes back to her room to clean up and rest...she decides to go out in the evening and try to find the Chef at the end of his shift, getting changed into her new outfit she wanders out and waits by the door...even though the restaurant should be closing she sees no movement...she steps inside to see if the Chef is finishing up in the Kitchen, she peers in and sees no one around...but she does hear a mechanical sound, she rushes over to the Kitchen and just about sees the top of what looks like a lift descending downwards...this must be how the Staff move around the park...she tries to find a way to access the elevator but can find none...perhaps the staff have some kind of remote device?...

Sarah is an unbelievable state after the days Messy jobs...she is not sure the last time she took that much punishment...but it pays off, as she receives a nice envelope when she gets back to the room.

Cash £27 - Sarah

She has a long shower and then a deep sleep, she dreams she is a Cat...digging through bowls of food, her owners laughing at her.

When she awakes she gets dressed and decides to head to the Shop to purchase a few items:

Substances Acquired: basic pie, syrup, brownie mix and flour, Water Bottle - Sarah

After this she heads home to store her new items...and in the mean time she puts her name down for the Arena.

You have now entered the Arena, please fill in details in the following page:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...94#post3793494

Once another player enters the Arena, battle will begin...

Seeing no one else in the Arena for now, she is told she will be called once another slave signs up for combat, she then slips away to explore around the shops...trying to find somewhere her code may be useful (side note - this code would be useful for Erin).
The outside of the shopping area is rather pristine, very tidy paths weaving around, potted trees decorating the area...for a while she doesn't know if she will find anything special...but then she sees something...around the back of the hardware store she spots a manhole cover which is slightly open...she tries to peer down but it is dark inside...will she choose to explore further?...

The bunny
awakens in her room...naked, confused and a bit scared she looks around and finds a note which she reads in Ernest...

She rushes to the shop...her naked body receiving a few wolf whistles from the guards as she goes and buys a few skimpy items to at least hide her modesty a bit

Clothing Acquired: Bra, Panties, Short Skirt - The bunny

After this she figures she better earn some more money so she can dress a bit better, she chooses to go to the Office and see what awaits her...
She is sat down at a desk by a rather strict librarian looking receptionist and asked to enter some data into a computer, mainly inventory of the park by the looks of it...a list of clothing, Sex Toys and Food...she has the opportunity to add to the shop inventory if she wishes...

Task: You are to write "naughty bunny" across your chest and sit naked until you have written 50 lines of:

"naughty bunny needs to be punished" - The bunny

PM DARES!

Old 09-28-2019, 05:49 PM   #41
Kiny sarah

Arriving at the arena Sarah is taken out the back and given some forms to fill out before she is taken to a waiting area. In the waiting area Sarah is told that as there isn’t a opponent for her she will have to wait for some one to step up. Looking around the waiting room Sarah doesn’t see anything of interest so decides to sneak out and go look around the shopping district for something of use.

Arriving at the shopping district Sarah starts to look around. The first thing that catches Sara’s eye is the fact that it is very clean for the top of place this is and a lot of effort has been taken to make it look nice.
Continuing her search Sarah doesn’t find anything of interest but just as she’s about to turn around and head back a manhole catches her eye. She notices it is slightly ajar and that she might be able to see inside. Looking down into it sarah can’t see anything so she decides she will go down the manhole to get a better look and hopefully find something to use the code on.

Old 09-28-2019, 09:27 PM   #42
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I awake early the following day. Tossing and turning all night as I can't believe I went through what I did the prior day. Still stunned the guy just came up to me, lifted my dress and dumped beans in the front of my thong with no hesitation. Pretty worried about running into him again.

I get dressed and go down to the fair, I have been curious what a fair is doing at a place where nobody really is, what is the point? Wondering how they can employee so many people when there is no clear way they are making income to me. Before I can do much recon work I am grabbed and brought to a wheel. The guard doesn't bother with any of my complaints, almost like he knew I was coming and had a plan. I am put on a wheel, looking around wondering why he is doing this when there is nobody at the fair that would enjoy it. My legs spread a bit, before I can say much I squeal as I start to spin, feeling so nausea right away. I close my eyes as I can hear him doing something, feeling something spray as I hear thud noises, I think this can't be my life now can it? feeling some hit my body directly, as the wheel stops I blink my eyes open and look down to see pie splatter marks all over me and direct hits on my shorts and chest. As I am untied, I wipe my face stumbling a bit. Hoping this is my only job here as I look at the guard who returns a smirk.

I head to the shops next, getting a few looks from passing guard with smirks on their faces. As I get to the shops I think to myself I should have just gone back and cleaned but all the spinning got to my head. I buy the clothes I intended on buying, then figure I should just get a quick bite to eat. I go into the restaurant happy to not see Bloxo there. I finish eating and head back, putting my clothes in the wash, taking a nap then heading out around midnight in my leggings, bra, thong, tanktop and flip flops. I head to the restaurant first, hoping that the cover of the middle of the night will mean less guards. I carefully enter the restaurant but it appears I just missed someone, maybe the chef. I decide to keep looking around the Village.

Making my way first to the hedge and trying a few random birth years, but getting nothing. I slowly walk around the perimeter of the place looking for anything. I go through a park, see a river and go through the fair all under the cover of darkness. As I get back towards the Manor I find the Chef checking out the sports field. I approach him, "Hey... glad to see you out here... was hoping you could help me find a way out. I promise you my parents are well off and worried sick about me, they will pay handsomely" We chat and walk, he shows me several hatches around the ground. He even brings me into the back of the restaurant and shows me where some of the supplies are kept if I ever need anything. I take some spaghetti O's, chili and baked bean cans and head back to my room to keep them there if I get hungry. He gives me the code to the room, I wonder if that will work on the hedge. He also tells me that he will think about it more and to try to see him at the restaurant again. As the cover of night is starting to lift I can't resist the urge of going back to that hedge by the manor. As I approach it several guards are walking out of it, maybe its a shift change. They look at me, and before they can say anything I be line it for the next building I see. I walk into the Studio to cover but there is a guard working there as well. "Are you here to work?" he asks... I reply "ummm yea of course" Not wanting to be caught doing anything as I was just given my 'Only' warning the day prior.

Old 09-29-2019, 03:10 PM   #43
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I have updated my charachter sheet. Apologies for missing that before. Perhaps i should go back to school to learn how to read lol

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 10-01-2019, 11:39 AM   #44
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Is this thread still active?

Old 10-01-2019, 08:26 PM   #45
Balls Slut

all i need is some popcorn

Kik: Meme _Grandmaster

Really want to try: Starvation.

loves: Serving, ballbusting, begging, humiliation, censored porn, ruined orgasms, cuckold.

Likes: Control(both sexual and every day), sissification, pet play, creative games, forced bi.

Soft Limits: Pee(trying to expand on it), wild anal, corner-time, full-body shaving.

Hard Limits: Everything illegal or too extreme.

PM DARES

Last full orgasm: 25-April-2021
Balls Slut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk