Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-23-2018, 04:03 PM   #31
Dexo

Since there are multiple university buildings I want you to get a lockable bag that has a key. Take the key and hide it within one buildings on the second floor, Then take the bag to a different building of your choice. Once in the buildings take off your clothing and put it within the bag, then put the pig tail and ears in and leave the bag in the hallway. Now go retrieve the key then make it back to the back pack.
Dexo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 10:39 PM   #32
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane7ds View Post
i think it have but i dont know if everyone can use it or im not sure like we dont have class like gym here we dont use this ones..
Then you have 2 tasks:
First one is to locate those showers and when you'll search for them you must be flashing your boobs all way long.

Second one is that each rainy day you must wear a white top and white panties without bra and park at the top of the parking lot. Umbrella is forbidden.
When retrieving your car you must strip to your panties and top and walk slowly to do all the way round the parking lot and turn on yourself twice at each corner.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 12:16 PM   #33
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Ok first before doing any part of the streaking dare think of 3 different subjects that interest you.

Ok you will do this dare in the
Spoiler:
library

Now that you have 3 subjects that interest you pick your outfit, either 2 or 3 pieces of clothing no more.

Now you can plan your route in advance but you need to get one book from each section of the subjects you picked. Everytime you get a book leave one of your pieces of clothing in place of the book and continue until you have all 3 books. Once you get the last one carry all of them back to your start point and then collect your clothes and redress once you have them all.

Optionally: Take a timed picture of you with your books every time you get a new one. Of course delete them right after just as a part of the dare.

If its too easy or too hard let me know!
Old 08-27-2018, 10:41 AM   #34
Diane7ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
How about:

Library:
Go into an aisle of choice, and get to the center of it.
Pick a book and open at random page (do not open at very first or last pages).
Add up left page number digits until under 10 (f.e.: page 157: 1+5+7=13 & 1+3=4)
Carry out accordingly:
1) Remove bra and hide it inbetween pages.
2) Remove panties and hide it inbetween pages.
3) Remove all of your underwear and throw them over rack.
4) Strip all but underwear and store clothes at chest level shelve.
5) Get topless, throw bra over racks, and store rest of clothes under rack.
6) Get bottomless, throw panties over racks, and store rest on top shelve.
7) Strip all but bra and store clothes on top shelve.
8) Strip all but panties and store clothes under rack.
9) Strip naked and store clothes on top shelve.
Then get into adjacent aisle, and pull clothes over/through rack from the other side.
Carry clothes back to where you stripped them,
Then you can get dressed again.

Have fun!

Report..

IM not sure if i did well this one.. because sonded longer first time when i read it.. well there we go..

First i went to library and walked around checking how was, i noticed have some cameras to, i had never noticed this before, was a bit hard to find where to do this dare because the cameras. around the bookcase
are the cameras, just no cameras where are some cubicles where students study.. or take naps ( i had dont it too). finally i found blind spot near a bookcase corner i had to wait a little to be sure no one was around, while i waited i decided to take the book and see my luck i tood the first one i saw and opened it and was page 167 i checked the dare instructions and were 1+6+7= 14 i giggled a little and saw what i will have to do well at least would be fast i thought and yeah was fast the slower part was to decide to strip hehe.. when was quiet istarted, i was wearing a dress easy to remove, bra and panties , first i removed my bra without remove the dress thats was easy and left if between the book i took then i took a long breath and went ahead with next part i removed my dress fast , i was there on just paanties was pretty fun and exiting i was worried about cameras or someone come, so i moved fast to the shelve front part, and i took my clothed from this dide and i was ready to get dressed but i noticed someone was sitdown in one table near where i was i did not noticed where i was but he was showing me the back, i ran back to my start point and i wore my dress , then i ran tot he bathroom to wear the bra.. again im ont sure if i did ot but was fun dare to do.

Dislikes- Sexual stuff( masturbation, insertios etc.)
Diane7ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 10:48 AM   #35
Diane7ds

new week new dares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexo View Post
Since there are multiple university buildings I want you to get a lockable bag that has a key. Take the key and hide it within one buildings on the second floor, Then take the bag to a different building of your choice. Once in the buildings take off your clothing and put it within the bag, then put the pig tail and ears in and leave the bag in the hallway. Now go retrieve the key then make it back to the back pack.

Am... have to be with the pig tail? >//< i mean humm you want me to walk nude around the campus? im not sure.. i chosed this building becaise is the quiet one the other ones on the center are not so private are like open builings like i said you can see people walking on corridors if you are on the feld.. is like this https://www.google.com.mx/imgres?img...v9P62nOcjyK4tM

well i have to ask if could be changed a little if not i have to see what i can do..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Then you have 2 tasks:
First one is to locate those showers and when you'll search for them you must be flashing your boobs all way long.

Second one is that each rainy day you must wear a white top and white panties without bra and park at the top of the parking lot. Umbrella is forbidden.
When retrieving your car you must strip to your panties and top and walk slowly to do all the way round the parking lot and turn on yourself twice at each corner.
Ammm i just have 2 problems for this one. frst.. i know where they are.. but i dont know how to come in.. because are closed.. andsecond one is amm well im poor i have no car XD.. but i can go to parking lot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Ok first before doing any part of the streaking dare think of 3 different subjects that interest you.

Ok you will do this dare in the
Spoiler:
library

Now that you have 3 subjects that interest you pick your outfit, either 2 or 3 pieces of clothing no more.

Now you can plan your route in advance but you need to get one book from each section of the subjects you picked. Everytime you get a book leave one of your pieces of clothing in place of the book and continue until you have all 3 books. Once you get the last one carry all of them back to your start point and then collect your clothes and redress once you have them all.

Optionally: Take a timed picture of you with your books every time you get a new one. Of course delete them right after just as a part of the dare.

If its too easy or too hard let me know!
humm im not sure.. on my last dare at library i noticed are cameras near bookcase.. i dont know if you could modify it a little?

Old 08-27-2018, 11:09 AM   #36
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Wear a long shirt to the dinning hall or where ever you eat. Make sure that the shirt covers everything because you are to be naked underneath the shirt. If daring enough pull the shirt up when you sit down so that you bare bottoms are on the chair.

Go for a walk through one of your university building in just your bra and panties. If daring leave your room like that. And no shoes
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 11:16 AM   #37
Diane7ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
Wear a long shirt to the dinning hall or where ever you eat. Make sure that the shirt covers everything because you are to be naked underneath the shirt. If daring enough pull the shirt up when you sit down so that you bare bottoms are on the chair.

Go for a walk through one of your university building in just your bra and panties. If daring leave your room like that. And no shoes
Humm here we do not have dorms so is dificult do this one.. Maybe u could change it a little?

Old 08-27-2018, 11:35 AM   #38
thefunman
getDare Succubus

To which part of the dare?
Old 08-27-2018, 11:36 AM   #39
Diane7ds

Quote:
To which part of the dare?

Well like i said i have no room at uní so i cant do this..one

Old 08-27-2018, 11:53 AM   #40
thefunman
getDare Succubus

For the Bra and panties dare. When you get to the building that you want to do the walk in. strip down and hide your clothes in a closet or bathroom stall or trash can to hide you hide your close. While on this walk try and hit every floor and 4 rooms on each floor. Please report back.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:55 AM   #41
Diane7ds

Quote:
For the Bra and panties dare. When you get to the building that you want to do the walk in. strip down and hide your clothes in a closet or bathroom stall or trash can to hide you hide your close. While on this walk try and hit every floor and 4 rooms on each floor. Please report back.

So first part i do t have yo do it.. Humm and do can be as long as i want?or Maybe could be on other place?

Old 08-27-2018, 12:02 PM   #42
thefunman
getDare Succubus

If you can do the first part than do it. And yes on the second.
Old 08-27-2018, 01:56 PM   #43
Dexo

Quote:
new week new dares

Am... have to be with the pig tail? >//< i mean humm you want me to walk nude around the campus? im not sure.. i chosed this building becaise is the quiet one the other ones on the center are not so private are like open builings like i said you can see people walking on corridors if you are on the feld.. is like this https://www.google.com.mx/imgres?img...v9P62nOcjyK4tM

well i have to ask if could be changed a little if not i have to see what i can do..
See what you can do without changing it but if you have to you can take a punishment for not following orders.
Dexo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 02:43 PM   #44
Diane7ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexo View Post
See what you can do without changing it but if you have to you can take a punishment for not following orders.

You are mean.. But humm ok i ll try.. And if not punishments cant be worse i guess

Old 08-27-2018, 08:32 PM   #45
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:

humm im not sure.. on my last dare at library i noticed are cameras near bookcase.. i dont know if you could modify it a little?
Thought it didn't have cameras the dare won't work.

1.A new one in the library
Find 3 locations or more in the library that do not have cameras. Set your phone to the longest timer to take a selfie. Strip naked at that location and press the button to take a picture. Once done go and complete at the next location and repeat. (Again, delete the pictures after just part of the dare)

2. Bathroom / Changing room at uni or otherwise.
Go into a bathroom and strip naked leave a pair of panties on the sink or in the open and your top and bottom in a stall. Now go to another empty stall and take your phone with headphones and play 3 songs at a decent volume so you can't hear. Wait naked until the music ends and go out to see if your clothes are still there maybe you got lucky??? If not try again until you end up not lucky lol and report back. Or repeat in the boys bathroom!

3. This one is a bit of a challenge(Cause camers).
Choose a building to use and go from the top floor to the bottom floor. If it has an elevator that great if not modify the dare.

First take all your clothes off put them to the elevator and send it to the bottom or top floor. Press the button and hop out. Now naked make your way to the floor you sent your clothes too taking the stairs. There should be 2 stair cases. So each floor switch the stairs you use. On each floor you need to enter into at least one room. You can use the same stair case again to hide but only to go up.

If you don't have an elevator drop your clothes down the steps instead, same rules crossing floors until you come back to the original stair case. Bonus if done in your piggy outfit!

4. Last one I think should have you separated from your clothes.
You can do this one at night at park or otherwise. If you have a spare copy of your car key. Drop the spare off on one side of the park,then drive and park on another side. Get out strip naked,transform into Ms. piggy put all your clothes in the car and lock the door then go retrieve your key. No running allowed, either walking slowly or all 4's at a fast pace.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarassing., enforced nudity, pubic, semi public, streaking