Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-01-2009, 10:34 AM   #31
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMaster View Post
I have had the opportunity to be Tom, in this story. In fact my experiance happend very much like this. Thank you Craigslist. Here is what I would caution.

Get to know the other people.

Tell someone where you are and when you will be back.

State your limits early and NEVER cross them.

Don't drink. One glass as an icebreaker, maybe, but you don't need it and it is way fun even without it.

All that being said, it is A LOT of fun. For everyone. As long as everyone is a willing and happy participant. Talk a lot. Ask questions. Be adventuerious in your fantasies, but cautious in your actions.

Thanks Jess_i_kka for telling that story. I hope your brave dare will inspire others who are shy and nervious yet curious like you were. That is exactly what I think a good game of TorD should do.

Keep up the great thread!
I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING GOOGLE SAID TIMES 2

Let's be careful out there. The real world is not as sheltered as TorD games online.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #32
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default grate

this is grate keep going with it
Old 05-11-2009, 08:39 PM   #33
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

I'm finished with school. Here's my next installment.

Our next dare got very interesting as it involved a whole bunch of other people. Jack and I convinced our parents that since we were 18 that they should allow us to take some of our friends to the house that we had in the Adirondack mountains of New York for a few days after graduation. I graduated on a Friday night and Jack graduated on the next Friday night. The plan was for 6 of our friends and us to drive to the country on Saturday morning. It is about a 4 hour drive so we planned to go early. As we were only allowed to invite 6 friends, Jack and I decided we would invite 3 each. Neither Jack nor I were going out with anyone so that wasn't a problem. I wanted to invite my two best friends Ashley and Jane, but Jane was going out with Zach, an older boy who was a sophomore in college. Ironically, Jack wanted to invite his two best friends Ryan and Tom, but Tom was going out with Sarah who was a younger girl from my school. So we figured this wouldn't be so bad since I kinda liked Ryan and Jack kinda liked Ash. We borrowed Mom's van so that we only had to drive one car up. Before we left our town we stopped at Ryan's older brother's apartment since he had agreed to buy us beer for the boys and wine coolers for the girls.

We got to the house around 2 in the afternoon and tried to decide what the sleeping arrangements were going to be. There are 4 bedrooms in our cabin so the obvious choice was to let the couples each have a bedroom and the two single girls and two single boys share. We put away our bags and Jack and I led a hike around the lake. We got back and the girls made dinner and the boys made a bonfire in the fire pit. We had a decent time for a while when the two couples seemed to be more interested in going to their rooms (LOL) leaving the 4 of use. We watched movies but were really bored.

That night while Ash and I were in our room, we discussed how boring it was and I said I was going to do something about it. I said I needed to find a way to make this interesting and it might be interesting to have an intense game of dice. Ashley wanted information but I wouldn't give her any. I just made her promise to go along with whatever I came up with and I would guarantee tomorrow night would be interesting. Up to this point, no one except Jack knew the dares that I had done. I also knew Jack wouldn't have told anyone. During my 3-some dare I had allowed the couple to tie me up. I found this extremely exciting and actually had my first orgasm during sex (as opposed to oral or me doing it myself) and I think that was because my legs were tied up behind me. I decided I was going to give everyone else a chance to find out how exciting it could be.

Being the kind of person that likes to draw up complex plans, I made complex plans for Monday night as well. Sunday was a great day in early June. We did a bunch of stuff outside and put a good dent in the booze. I snuck off to go to the town to buy some supplies for later that night. When dinner time came one of the boys, I don't remember who told the girls that he was hungry and that we should cook. I got the girls riled up and we had a good friendly argument about girls being slaves to boys and about gender roles and role switching. We all helped out cooking the burgers and, as it was cold that night, the boys made a fire in the fireplace in the living room. We were sitting around and someone decided that we should play a game. Jack brought out the Uno cards and we played a few rounds. Ryan suggested we make it a drinking game and we all drank enough not to become drunk but to be definitely silly. Jane's boyfriend Zach complained about it being boring and I took the opportunity to give my plan.

I suggested we play a role-playing game. Everyone was interested and wanted to know what I had in mind. I suggested that we split up into two groups called the Masters and the Slaves. Everyone started talking at the same time saying that they wanted to be Master. Jack looked at me and smiled to tell me he thought he knew what I was doing. I quieted the group down and gave them my detailed plan. All the boys seemed to buy into the plan but Jane and Sarah, Tom's girlfriend complained a bit. The rules were simple. For one night only each Master would get one Slave and they would spend the night together. The Master/Slave couple couldn't be me and Jack, or either of the couples. The Master couldn't do anything a Slave didn't want to do, but whatever they did behind the doors of the bedrooms would be between them. Ashley and I were able to convince Jane that we were sure that Zach wouldn't "DO" anything but it would be fun. Sarah got warmed up to the idea because she got angry that Tom was so excited about it. She said she would "teach him a lesson."

I quietly told Jack that everyone needed to be more drunk, so he started a new drinking game that required a lot of counting and repeating. I went off and prepared a lottery with the words Master on 4 cards and Slave on 4 cards. Then to make sure that there were 2 male Masters and 2 female Masters and 2 male Slaves and 2 Female slaves (because I didn't want 2 boys being each others Master and Slave) I put them in two bags: one for the boys and one for the girls. After everyone had a few more drinks, I had everyone pick a card that would indicate who was a Master and who was a Slave. The boy Masters were Zach and Jack leaving Ryan and Tom to be the boy slaves. Sarah and Ashley were the girl Slaves with Jane and me being Masters. Jack saw the disappointment on my face but I made the rules and had to live by them. Then I put 4 pair of dice that I bought earlier that day on the table. I said each Master would roll the dice and the opposite sex slaves would roll their dice one at a time until someone rolled the same number that the Master rolled. That would be the couple. Each couple would take a pair of dice and when they didn't agree on something the Master and Slave would roll the dice with the higher number having to give in. Of course each Slave could refuse to do something but that would mean that they were out of the money (we each agreed to put in $10 and the couple that remained Master/Slave longest would win the money).

After the dice were all rolled Zach and Ashley were master and slave; Jack and Sarah were master and slave; Jane and Ryan were master and slave (which upset me because if I had to be Master I wanted Ryan); and me and Tom were master and slave. I suggested we look at some BDSM sites on the web to get an idea of what we could do. Then I gave every other Master a bag of supplies that included a large dog collar, 25 feet of rope, a piece of black cloth that I cut into strips to be used as a blindfold, part of a box of rubber bands, a tube of k-y warming lubrication, a small and medium sized zuchinni (LOL, yea I know I'm going to hell), latex gloves, 3 flavored condoms, a candle and matches, a pair of craft scissors, a feather, and strawberries. We agreed that everyone would turn off their cell phones and put them o the dining room table because the Slaves complained that if pictures got out they would be in trouble. It was about to before we all got comfortable and ready to begin. Jane suggested and the Masters agreed that we would have a "parade of the Slaves" who would all be blindfolded at 11. I think Jane just wanted to make sure that Zach was okay. LOL.

So we went into our rooms with our "supplies" and started the fun. I'm not going into details because I don't have the permission of people to tell them. But I have to say that during the Slave Parade everyone was wearing at least one item of clothing, and that I used everything in the supply bag including the candle, both zuchinni, the k-y, and the scissors (a tee shirt and boxers were the victims, LOL). In the morning to everyone's surprise, Jack and timid little Sarah were still role playing when she came out dressed but with her collar on with a piece of rope as a leash. Ultimately the two couples broke up. Jack is still dating Sarah ;-). And Tom still begs me to have another night like that.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #34
eurovision

Very nice addition.
eurovision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:28 AM   #35
BLOEM51

Very nice.Keep telling
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:48 AM   #36
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Really great thread, thank you so much for sharing with us.

Loved that last line too. XD

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:22 AM   #37
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

W-O-W
Seriously, your life is kind of amazing.
I love this.
Thanks for sharing,

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #38
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Very good! !!!!...............

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:58 PM   #39
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

This is the last dare that I've done with my brother. I've done some of the small dares like the picture dare and the swimsuit dare but given my dare history those are small. There was another dare that my brother and I were involved in but Jack is still deciding if he wants me to talk about it to anyone. So here goes. I broke up with my boyfriend before leaving for college. It was just easier that way. We went to our school and Jack lived in a male floor in a different dormitory from mine about a 15 minute walk away. I lived with a bunch of other freshman girls. This was the first time Jack and I had ever lived apart and I was lonely. I was also having a hard time making friends. Mid September of last year Jack called my cell phone and told me he had a surprise for me. He told me to come over to his place because his roommate had gone home for the weekend. While it is not really allowed for boys and girls to share a room its done all the time. So I packed a bag and planned to stay the weekend. I got to Jack's room and it was a mess. I cleaned it up for him the way I cleaned his room for him at home. Jack went out for some pizza and it was clean by the time he returned. He was able to get someone to buy him beer and he got wine coolers for me. We ate the pizza and were getting a buzz when Jack turned on his notebook. He said he wanted me to see something he was working on.

Jack said he was working on a dare for me. He opened up the Cleveland craigslist (which is a great source for dares) and showed me an advert in the personals section. The ad was for a woman seeking a man for a sub/dom relationship. He scrolled down and my picture was posted. Jack said he knew how much I wanted to try to be a sub and he was daring me to try it. The ad was posted that Monday (he showed it to me on a Friday). He opened his email and showed me responses to the ad. He told me he had pretty much eliminated the creepers and it was down to 3 candidates. All three told him they had experience at being masters. One was married and 36 years old, one was a 29 year old construction worker and the third was a 24 year old Ph.D. grad student at our college. He asked me if I had a preference and I told him it was his dare so that he should pick. He told me he already thought the older guys were weird and that I should go for the 24 year old student.

Jack told me he had already arranged for me to call Erik at 11 that evening. So with a slight buzz from 2 wine coolers I called the number Jack gave me. I talked to Erik and we pretty much discussed my interest in trying to be a sub and his experience. He really wasn't that experienced other than he had been a sub for an older woman for a year until the previous summer and he wanted to switch. He also told me he was reading and learning all about it in his free time. I agreed to meet Erik much in the same way I met the people for the threesome except this time Jack was meeting with us and Jack would make the final judgement as to if this happened or not. Before I hung up Erik asked if I wanted this to be a long term thing or if it would be a one night thing. I told him I didn't know but we would play it by ear. We arranged to meet that Sunday afternoon at a local Starbucks.

Jack and I met Erik at the time agreed. He looked just like his picture. He is a bit taller than my but not much at 5'5". He is overweight weighing about 190lbs which is heavy for someone so short. He has man boobs and didn't appear particularly clean. I thought this was perfect because I wasn't looking for a boyfriend but for a master. Over the course of about an hour we learned that Erik is studying for his Ph.D. in a science and will be a professor when he graduates next year. He seemed to know what to ask and asked what my limits were. I told him that I hadn't really thought about it but that I didn't ever want to be gagged so I could tell him when I didn't want to do anything. He agreed. We also agreed that I would be his slave on the weekends from 6pm Friday until 3pm Sunday and that we wouldn't tell anyone that we had this arrangement. He gave us his address and we agreed that I would go to his apartment that Friday.

When Friday came Jack came with me to Erik's apartment. It was a typical college apartment and much dirtier than the average boy keeps his place. Jack asked me if I would be okay and I said yes. We agreed to talk when I got home that night. Erik immediately got into the role of master. After Jack left he told me to stand straight and look with my eyes down. He told me that if I looked him in the eye or didn't call him master I would be punished but didn't tell me what the punishment would be. He told me to clean the place up because it was a mess. I did as I was told. The place was such a mess it took me until midnight to finish cleaning. When I was done Erik told me I could sit down at the kitchen table with my hands folded in front of me on the table. He told me that was my position when I wasn't doing something for him. At about 12:30 he got a call and apparently one of his friends was inviting him to meet at a pub. He told me I could go home but to be back at 8:30 sharp and if I had homework I should bring it along. That was going to be hard for me because I never get up that early on a Saturday. He also told me I was not allowed to go out and that I had to go straight home. When I got home I called Jack who wanted to know if I had to do anything kinky or sick and I said no. I told him he wanted me to bring my homework etc. and Jack laughed saying he didn't know how long this would last.

The next day I went to Erik's. Erik had to go to his lab to finish some sort of experiment but he gave me a list and some money and told me to shop for him. He also told me to prepare dinner and he wanted chicken. I'm not really a good cook so I went on line and got a recipe for baked chicken. I had the whole thing done by the time Erik got home at 3:30. Erik asked about my homework and I told him I was having trouble with calculus. We ate the meal and Erik worked with me until after midnight explaining the math I didn't understand. (I know this is all pretty boring). As it was late and Erik was getting used to me he suggested I sleep on the sofa.

It pretty much went this way for about 4/5 weeks. It was very boring but I found myself liking taking directions from this guy which told me I was a natural sub. I cleaned and cooked and did his laundry. I hated changing his sheets because he didn't shower every day and seemed to have body odor all the time. I also had the best grades I've ever had because Erik was very strict about homework. Somewhere about mid to late October, Erik's research was slowing down. I had been spending the entire weekends at Erik's sleeping on his sofa on Friday and Saturday nights. The only kinky thing he told me to do was after the second weekend I was staying there he was helping me with Biology. I asked permission to go to the bathroom (because I had to ask permission to do anything when I was at Erik's) and he said I could go but I from now on I had to leave the door wide open. Where we were sitting he could see the toilet and when I went he watched me pee. (On Sunday I had to poop so badly but I held it in because I didn't want to do it with him watching me.)

So one Friday in late October Erik said we were going out. He opened a bag from Petsmart and took out a black dog collar with metal studs around it. He told me to put it on. He didn't tell me where we were going but it was a restaurant downtown. Erik had joined a BDSM group that meets in that city. We ate dinner with these people who were from our age (although I think I was the youngest) all the way to people in their 50's. After dinner we went to this place they call their dungeon. We watched people enact scenes but didn't do anything. The place creeped me out but when I asked Erik if I could tell him what I thought of the evening he said no. The next weekend Erik was on edge. Nothing I did pleased him and since I was getting into the whole thing this started to bother me. Apparently a sub likes to please her dom. After dinner on Friday night Erik asked me if I had homework. I said yes. He asked me if I got the results of a quiz I had taken and I said yes. He asked my grade and I told him a C. He was furious. He ranted and raved and yelled at me for like 20 minutes. Then he said this would not do and that I was obvious fooling around during the week. He told me I was going to get punished. We had never discussed punishment and it had been a month or more and I hadn't needed it. Erik sat on a chair and told me to lie over his lap. He began to spank me. It was weird but it didn't really hurt because I was wearing jeans. After a few strokes he complained about his hand hurting and asked me if I was feeling it. I told him no which made him more angry. He told me to stand up and to face the kitchen table which was about waist high for me. As I tried to turn to see what he was doing he told me to face the wall and not turn around. He told me to lower my jeans and bend over the table. I started to get scared but realized that I really did deserve this. I didn't know if this was beyond my limits or not but I let it happen. Erik walked over to me and I felt his hands lower my underwear. Then he took a step back and I felt a leather belt whack across my butt. It stung and I stood up and kinda jumped he told me to bend down and remain still or I would get more. He told me to grasp the far edge of the table which I did. He gave me a total of 13 whacks which were 3 more then he said he was planning because I jumped around. My ass was burning and I wanted to rub it. Erik told me to stay where I was and to face the wall. There were tears pooling in my eyes because of the pain and humiliation but I could wipe them. Then, a minute or two later without warning I felt Erik inside me. He did me without any warning or foreplay or anything. It kinda hurt because, well, I was dry. He pounded away for a few minutes which hurt my butt cheeks and then he finished. It was the first time I did it without a condom (which was alright because he knew I was on BC). He told me to stand up and go into the corner and stand there I wanted to wash because I didn't like the feeling of doing it without a condom but Erik wouldn't let me. About an hour later Erik came out and told me we were going to bed. He told me to go into his room (which we had never done) and he had me undress him first and then undress myself. We had sex a few times and a couple of different ways. I didn't like it because not once was my pleasure thought of. I was simply there for his pleasure which is the way I guess it is when you're a slave. I had wondered what I would have done when and if this stuff would come up. I could have said no to either but yet I didn't. I really couldn't even though his body odor and as I learned his extremely hairy body grossed me out. I was his slave, I had done wrong, and he was in his rights to punish me for not doing well and for using me for his pleasure. I just never expected both my first punishment and my first time being a slave whore to happen on the same night.

I thought this would be one posting but I seem to have more to say so it will probably need to be more than one. Its late and I'm tired so goodnight everyone.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:48 AM   #40
BLOEM51

Thanks for the update. I really like to read it. Good luck
Old 05-24-2009, 06:35 AM   #41
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

...Man this guys sounds like a horrible master. Did he notice the word "relationship" in s/m relationship? Of course I'm not one to criticize every master treats their slave different. I have really enjoyed this thread though.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #42
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Ha, so you decided to tell it. I'll let you know if I want you to write about "you know what" tonight or tomorrow.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:31 PM   #43
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

That whole weekend was rather tense. I did my cleaning and then my homework. Erik went out to dinner with friends and brought me home some chinese take-out. After I ate it, he said that he had been to dinner with some members of the bdsm club and that it was time I had begun my training because my behavior was "out of control." So he reminded me that I could stop any time I wanted and that my safe word was "red." He began with humiliation and how I had the body of a boy and not an 18 year old girl. He had me stand straight for like an hour and my feet really hurt. When I complained he said he would spank me again which I did not really want. He brought out some rope and he tied my hands together in front of me and then had me stand next to a door where he looped the rope around the top. He knew I was very ticklish and he tormented me by tickling me until my legs buckled and hurt my arms with the weight of my body. He apparently had done some shopping. He took off the clothes he could get off without untying my hands where were over my head. So I was literally standing there without pants or panties and with my shirt open and my bra which opened at the front unhooked. As it got later, Erik untied me and told me to remove my shirt and bra. He told me he wanted me to tell him how many strokes I thought would be enough to begin understanding that future actions could result in punishment. His intention was not really to punish me but to imprint in my mind what a punishment would entail. He told me that if it were too little he would triple it but wouldn't tell me what too little was. I thought and thought and said it wasn't fair because whatever I said he would triple. He yelled at me and told me that I needed to trust my master. Finally after a lot of goading I said 20. I reasoned that I got 13 strokes the night before and while it hurt it wasn't impossible to take and the redness went away by morning. I also reasoned he was satisfied with that amount. I was expecting another spanking with Erik's belt. He had me kneel on a chair this time facing the back of the chair and kneeling on the seat. I had to bend over the back of the chair. Erik tied my hands to the chair back and my legs to the chair legs. Erik went to the hall closet and returned. He told me to brace myself and I heard a swish through the air and a thwack on my butt. It hurt 10 times more than last night. I turned my head to see Erik holding a white rod. I learned later that it was a fiberglass driveway marker the kind that my dad put in the driveway in winter so the snow plow would know were to go. I got 19 more of those strokes. I started to cry almost immediately. Erik was not moved my my tears but told me not to be too loud as the neighbors might here. I never told him to stop even though when he was finished it hurt so much I couldn't sit. I was told to go into the bedroom where I again slept with Erik and was used by him.

The next Friday we went for the second time to the BDSM club. This time Erik had made friends with the other masters and mistresses. That first time I was initiated into public dom/sub behavior. I had to wear my dog collar. I didn't know it when we got there but Erik had signed us up for an hour on one of the dungeon devices. This time I was told to remove my shirt and bra. Erik fastened me to this wall where for an hour Erik tortured my breasts using various clips and whips. Since I was a dungeon virgin, almost the whole club of about 25 couples stopped to watch Erik and me.

This was in late October I think and this was pretty much my sub life through the rest of the school year until early May. Every Friday we went to dinner and the club. Erik and I used one of the devices and we went home were he used me. Saturday was cleaning and studying followed by private training Saturday night. Sunday was for studying or helping Erik in his lab. There was one additional thing that happened before the next dungeon experience. That next Friday Erik told me that I would have to be naked for the device he had reserved. He told me he didn't like the fact that I didn't shave down there. I offered to shave if it would please him but he said he had arranged for it. He told me he made an appointment at a salon where they did waxing and that I should go and tell them that I had an appointment. When I went in and gave them my name, the woman said oh okay, you're here for a brazilian wax. I thought I knew what that was but I was surprised when they waxed an then plucked every hair from my belly button around to my butt crack. That really hurt but I have kept myself mostly shaved the whole time because I didn't want to go through it again. (Although I haven't shaved since school ended and I haven't been with Erik).

Toward the end of the semester Erik was getting really cranky. My training got more and more intense. What happens to a sub is that he or she gets more able to take the more extreme training. He knew I was leaving to go for an internship in Washington DC and said he would miss me. I told him I would miss him too because I grew to like being a more extreme sub. (Erik actually let me get a vibrator and I got to use it on myself. He never did pleasure me directly althougth I did get a kind of pleasure from his attention because he said it wasn't a master's job to give pleasure but it was a slave's job to do anything to please her master. I knew that Erik had to go to his home town to attend a wedding in mid April. I just assumed that I would get the weekend off. I was wrong. The Sunday before the wedding Erik told me that the next Friday instead of coming to his apartment I was to report to Master Robert who was the president of the club we belonged to. Master Robert is a 50-something year bald man. His slave is his girlfriend who is also older. Master Robert had taken Erik under his wing was would give him advice on being a dom. He would also lend Erik implements and devices for my training at home. The weekend with Robert and Jenny was not like anything I have ever experienced nor do I want to experience it again. I really thought about stopping it but realized that Erik wanted me to be there so to please him I stuck it out.

There is a lot that happened but this is not an 18+ rated section so I don't really want to write it all.

I am now and have been in Washington DC for a couple of weeks. I have not seen Erik since then and I have decided to take a break. I am not sure if I will return to Erik next semester. I have a lot to think about. I will be making all my own decisions this summer. Let's see how it turns out.

I have one more dare to discuss. I gave it to Jack last summer but it did involve me as well. Jack gave me permission to write about it so I'll do it at another time.

Last edited by jess_i_kka; 05-26-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:52 AM   #44
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Very good story

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:17 PM   #45
BLOEM51

Excellent story. I think it`s hard for you to write about your experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk