Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-13-2014, 03:59 PM   #31
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

In high school, this really cute guy walked in and used the urinal while I was washing my hands. And he didn't flush. So, when he walked out, I lapped up his piss.

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to heishere for this post:
Old 10-16-2014, 07:27 PM   #32
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

I guess just masturbation, edging, nothing too crazy,

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:40 PM   #33
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Changed into a french maid uniform, got out to wash my hands and then went back into the cubicle to change back.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:57 PM   #34
DevilsPlaything

One time I had to go to a mens bathroom, take off my clothes, throw them out the door, and then lick all the urinals and toilets clean.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 06:52 PM   #35
Messupmyass

Well I have stripped a lot had some bjs sex but only with condom and I guess that’s it many experiences as the toilets are a little less open but still public guess the most daring is go naked with a blindfold on in the female bathroom (I’m a male) and no it’s not a grammar mistake I went IN naked though blindfold was put on upon finding the door so I was naked trying to find a stall in there pretty crazy experience never heard nobody talk to me felt some touching and let it happen but I was sitting on the toilet normally so you could really only touch anything but my ass I asked if they wanted me to do anything and they never answered

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 08:21 PM   #36
rhl
getDare Succubus

Well let's see.
For a week, pee while only sitting and must first remove all clothing, including shoes and socks.

A progressive licking. First the seat, then on the bottom side, the rim, the outside of the bowel, the seat with my pee, the seat with another's pee. The seat with someone's poop, the floor in front of the toilet, drink some water from toilet, per and poop in toilet, then drink water, find an un-flushed toilet, take a drink.
Now onto the urinal(guy walked in will mouth on rim of urinal), then an out house.

While wearing diaper. Must pee standing at urinal. Diaper exposed, and not pulled down. Poop, I had to sit on the toilet, and poop in diaper.

While out in public, pee in diaper, visibly carrying a spare. Now enter stall, take dirty diaper off. While nude, walk over to garbage can and throw diaper away. Next day, repeat, but make sure someone is in urinal, walk to furthest can.

Sit in out-house for D6 minutes, pants below knees, hands behind back, door unlocked. Have done this one more than once, and caught once.

Use an out house, but open the door before pulling up the underwear and pants. I failed with this one.

Last edited by rhl; 08-22-2021 at 09:43 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 08-21-2021, 08:51 PM   #37
rhl
getDare Succubus

While, not a dare, but something I've thought of doing.
I had to go bad, entered the stall, and did my business.
Then looked over for the toilet paper to find none.
OK, do I look in the other stall, or... Use my hand.
I used my hand, rinsing it in the toilet bowel. When my misses found this out. She made me use my hand to clean my ass, and my mouth to clean the hand.
Old 02-28-2022, 02:17 AM   #38
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

The most daring thing I did in a public toilet was fun and something I wish I completed again.
I was driving back from the beach I went alone and before I left I was feeling like a challenge/horny. So I messaged my mistress and asked how I could make the drive home fun. She knew I took some rope because I stayed the night and we were playing. So she told me to make a gstring with the rope and tie my cock and balls up. I wasn’t allowed to wear underwear just my clothes over the top. So after about 30 mins into the trip this rope was getting very uncomfortable and was making me horny than I should have been.
After about an hour I asked my mistress if she wanted to play as I could have done some hidden public or what not. She didn’t reply until I was in the last town close to my home town so I pulled over and started messaging her. She told me to find a public toilet and she would get me to do tasks. So I pulled into a public toilet (quiet small town) went to the male toilets and told her I was there. She told me to strip edge and all this other stuff then she was like stay naked and go to the girls toilet so I ran quickly to the girls toilet and she told me she would message me when I could go back. 1 minute went by and I was sweating. I could hear cars go past and I was just waiting to hear the car tyres on the gravel road to the public toilet which would have busted me. Next 2 3 4 minutes go by and I knew if I messaged her she would extend the time so I recorded myself hard doing stupid stuff ready to send to her. I get a message after 8 mins to go back but I had to do 5 nude push ups in the open. So I do those and record them send them and run back to the male toilets where my clothes were waiting for me. She then tells me to walk out of the mens toilets and keep walking until I get a message from her and at this point my brain had switched off and the risks were not in my head. As I go to leave I turn my head and see a car with a family in it rock up I turn around quickly get changed. Rope still on and extremely uncomfy at this point jump back in my car and drive off certain this family saw me. Gave me the biggest rush. As I was close to home this rope had to come off I ripped it off when I was driving it was covered in pre cum I was covered my shorts were covered such a good time

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 08:11 AM   #39
rhl
getDare Succubus

And with the progressive toilet dare
Soon after I went into a stall where someone had the runs. I added more shit. Had a hard - on, just thinking about taking a drink, and yes I did.

Last edited by rhl; 02-28-2022 at 08:19 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 08:16 AM   #40
rhl
getDare Succubus

My most embarrassing dare.
Was told to wait until I have to pee
Go to a public toilet, stand in front of urinal
Drop pants, exposing the diaper.
Now pee into diaper. I can't do it all at once or pee runs done leg.
This room had only to toilets and urinals, by the time I was done, there where 6 waiting and probably watching me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk