getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Public Toilets (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=123683)

anonimousbob 11-11-2012 12:24 PM

Public Toilets

I went into town today with the intention of carrying out a dare in the public toilets. Unfortunately every single one I know of is now closed. This means I have to go to the next town over to do such a dare. This lack of availability got me wondering...

What's the most daring thing you've ever done in public toilets?

evie.sub 11-11-2012 05:06 PM

outside cubicle got naked except heels, left clothes there, got in cubicle, door unlocked, edged 5x, waited till other people were there, orgasmed till they left (4x in a row), got back out, luckely clothes still there, got clothes back on and walked home with dripping pussy.
this was at a toilet at mcdonalds

randyguyuk 11-12-2012 06:43 AM

I have got naked in a cubicle in summer, I only had shorts, t-shirt and flip flops on. Masturbated till orgasm. Couldn't bring myself to step out side the cubicle. But have done so in other places. :)

God_Of_Masters 11-12-2012 06:56 AM

Well dis is a dare I gave to one of my slaves......a guy.

First I told em to find a distant toilet....one on a highway or smthin where there ain't more dan 2-3 ppl at a time.
Then, he had a week. He was supposed to find 5 good looking guys who will use him as their toilet. Poop n shit. He was to ask in his normal voice so that if there was more than one person, they'd knw wat kinda slave / person he is.

This entire thing was to take place in a public toilet of his choice.

He did conplete the task....the details are another amusing story xD

P.S ya I knw its a bit xtreme, bt each one to his own fetish, right ?? ; )

rhode64 11-12-2012 09:38 AM

public toilet

I drove in just a pair of shorts to a public carpark at a local tourist spot and parked the other end of the carpark took off my shorts and when I thought it was all clear got out locked the car and walked to the toilet edged for a while then while I was still hard walked back to the car .stood behind the car till I came ,got back in the car and drove home naked loved it and have done it a few times since .

Dareholic 11-12-2012 08:20 PM

I made $325 one time because a couple of years ago, I was dared to go to a public restroom along the interstate. I had to sit there for 5 hours and suck the men who wanted it. The money I made was all tip money they gave me. :rolleyes:

rachelusissy 12-08-2012 12:01 AM

my wife had me do a toilet dare , i was dressed in girls clothes under male clothes she took me in car to toilets used by gay men my dare was to stand at urinal drop trousers to show stockings suspenders wank my winkie and stand for 5 minutes , i stood as 2 gay men had a wank looking at me

Nick 12-10-2012 12:59 PM

outside of the stalls, butt naked and I masturbated til I edged. Quite a rush especially since there was no door (just a hallway) for an entrance, so any one could have walked in and I wouldnt have heard them until it was too late.

Smokey69 12-12-2012 08:51 AM

Stripped naked outside the cubicle, edged 3 times & took few pics as proof
It was a dare and i was not allowed to cum so i ended up walking home with my cock throbbing and begging for attention. ;P

pandora_tgirl 12-12-2012 09:11 AM

Did once kiss the toilet seat (and left a visible lipstick mark on it). It was a lesbian party and I was there... I was the only person wearing a bright red lipstick and after that many girls spotted me and start to laugh... it was embarrassing but very funny. I would like to receive new toilet dares... I'm turned on by the filth you may find in a public toilet, so... :)

pandora_tgirl 12-12-2012 03:47 PM

C'mon, nobody wants to put filthy :cool: tasks on me ?

SissyJessica 12-13-2012 04:24 AM

i stripped naked and masturbated, and sometimes if im wearing sexy panties (im a guy) ive made sure that they are on the floor around my ankles where anyone could peek at them from under the adjacent stall.

pandora, this is a truth thread, so maybe that's why no-one has dared you. you should start a dare thread for public toilet dares. I'd post there too.

pandora_tgirl 12-13-2012 07:54 AM

Thank you for the advice, Jessica :)

switch-dude 12-16-2012 05:46 AM

Had sex...
more them once

321tt 01-06-2013 03:11 PM

Well, wanked to orgasm in girl panties, with shirt rolled up and trousers down to knees. But before that, I visited two other toilets and edged there several times.