Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #31
messydude
Account Banned

its ok i really think we'll be together for a long time and we promised before that we wouldn't break up over this.

Every time I get a PM saying SMELLY I will poop and pour a tin of tuna fish down my underwear and leave them out in the sun for 1 hour before wearing them the whole day.
messydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #32
ridecar2
Account Banned

I think at about 1pm you will want lunch, she should cook you something that needs sauce, lie down and let you eat it off her (ideally something that needs ketchup and then you could use her to hold that for you)

If she's not clean then, just let her get a bit of her clean (like her tits) and put the sauce there.

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #33
archie21
getDare Succubus

do you want to keep her nude during the missing items times?

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:35 PM   #34
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

He shouldn't because if the clothes that have been soaking for the weeks.

8:30-9:00: shower. Use ketchup and cooked rice for shampoo. Have her decide between a shot glass of water or the hose(make sure the water is off and any water in the hose is too.). Say she has 30 minute. Also have her "shampoo" as her lunch.

7:30-10:00 Have her entertain your guest by telling jokes with jokes on fact cards(Make them all food related). Tell her one is a rigged joke and if she tells it she gets a punishment that why she will tell all of them accept one. Have one joke be a pun. If she says it have everyone yell CHEESY and spray her with spray cheese.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 06-14-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:03 PM   #35
messydude
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridecar2 View Post
I think at about 1pm you will want lunch, she should cook you something that needs sauce, lie down and let you eat it off her (ideally something that needs ketchup and then you could use her to hold that for you)

If she's not clean then, just let her get a bit of her clean (like her tits) and put the sauce there.
Good idea i will make a make your own hot dog station on her face. she will wash it off. i will then put ketchup, mustard, relish, etc. on her face and make my hot dog. She will smear that on her face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
do you want to keep her nude during the missing items times?
no because s bluegriffin said they have been soaking for the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
He shouldn't because if the clothes that have been soaking for the weeks.

8:30-9:00: shower. Use ketchup and cooked rice for shampoo. Have her decide between a shot glass of water or the hose(make sure the water is off and any water in the hose is too.). Say she has 30 minute. Also have her "shampoo" as her lunch.

7:30-10:00 Have her entertain your guest by telling jokes with jokes on fact cards(Make them all food related). Tell her one is a rigged joke and if she tells it she gets a punishment that why she will tell all of them accept one. Have one joke be a pun. If she says it have everyone yell CHEESY and spray her with spray cheese.
Good ideas will do both. but changing them a little she will only use a shot glass she wont have the option of a hose. and again cuz she hates it so much, i think ill provide everyone with some ketchup to squirt on her after the riddle.
Keep these coming.

Every time I get a PM saying SMELLY I will poop and pour a tin of tuna fish down my underwear and leave them out in the sun for 1 hour before wearing them the whole day.
messydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #36
novice_girl

"4:00-5:00 she will put on a G-String that has 2 whole tubes of toothpaste in the back and some shit in the front. "

I would strongly suggest you change this - for women, merely wiping from back to front can cause cross-contamination from fecal matter, and thus infection, effectively making it so that she'll have to get medical treatment and antibiotics and her pussy will be "out of order" for a while. Actually having shit in her g-string seems like you run an extremely high risk of infection. (Actually, you want to be careful in general what goes in there - many foodstuffs and even many soaps can destroy the pH balance. I understand that you're wanting to cause irritation, but this risks actually damaging it - the shit, especially!)

Specific: orgasm control, hidden public, name calling, body-writing, clamps/clothes pegs, spanking, a (low) chance of being caught, dressing up to go out...

Limits: dangerous/permanent/illegal, knives, pics, needles, bathroom-related, blood, age-play, time-extended, messy, sleep deprivation.

I like pushing myself but safety comes first! I'm not into dice dares.
novice_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:08 AM   #37
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

here's one for the evening.

Bring her out on a doggie run on the evening. She is to wear a jacket (or something loose), and a skirt. Her nipples will be pegged with clothespegs and if you want it to be even harder on her, hang something on the clothespegs. To spice it up, the number of pegs on her will be the number that she rolls on two dice. her clit will also be pegged (and stuff hanging on them if you want). She will have to do commands as you tell her to. Classic commands like fetch, run, roll over, bend over would be good for humiliation. More vigorous activities would also tug on her sensitive lady parts.

The interesting part would be that she, as a good doggie would not be able to close her mouth the whole time. She is to stick out her tongue and pant, with her saliva dripping all over the place. On her hand she will hold a cup to collect her saliva, and her doggie run will only be finished after she has filled the cup. (she can put the cup down if she needs to roll over) Closing her mouth would entail her being punished. You could put a clothespeg on her tongue if she does so. Make sure she drinks lots of water in the process to, but if she has to pee, she will have to do it outdoors. (you could help to facilitate this process by making her already urgent just before you bring her for this)

After she's collected a cup of her saliva, she must drink it all up. Or you could pour it anywhere else you wanted to.

Hope this helps!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
f/21, lost bet, messydude