Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #31
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Chocothunder, I have sent you the essay.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #32
analholger

Send a message via Yahoo to analholger

why not share it with all of us?

Limits: Public, family, scat, illegal, permanent, things that make you sick and impossible dares.
analholger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:08 PM   #33
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

I believe it should be shared
Old 04-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #34
Ryan Smith

Default fantasy

I dare you write an essay of your kinkiest fantasy from each of you each a page long as well your kinkiest sex you had and message it to me.
Ryan Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:28 AM   #35
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

I will post the essay on my blog soon so you can all see it

Ryan Smith: What do you mean "from each of you"?

New blog posts coming up in the next few hours!

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

Old 04-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #36
karthik

i ve a classic punishment v used to get in schools. of course, it s slhghtly modified.
get naked. n bend down in murga position (if u dont knwo what it is, u can google it, there r couple of videos also) with ur hips up.
everytime u put ur hips down, u ve to bring them high up n spank urself with a ruler 25 times on ur pussy or ass (better u spank both together).
if u want to make it more kinky, u can shove a vib into ur pussy.
u ve to stay like this for one complete hour.
u can reduce 15 min if u insert vib during ur punishment.
once ur time s up, u ve to spank ur pussy 10 times n no of times u let down ur hips. u can halve d no if u had spanked both ur pussy n asshole before.

once u r done, ur experience has to be written by hand kneeling on the floor naked n stroking ur pussy. sign it with thumbprint using ur pussy juice
scan n pm me u page for proof
karthik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #37
Rose26

I, too, would appreciate some punishments. I am a teacher but I have not been working hard enough this term, and I ought to face the consequences for that.
Rose26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:40 AM   #38
Omni314

For the entire day you must try to refrain from using the letter "e", for every time that you do use it by accident you must either edge yourself or spank your pussy, either at the time or the end of the day, not letting the number of spanks exceed the number of edges.
Oh and don't cum.
Then wear only a white shirt/blouse and a skirt; write a 201 word essay on how your day went, how you're feeling, without using the letter "e".
Enjoy, and let me know how it goes.
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:52 AM   #39
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Karthik: Thank you, that sounds challenging! I'll post the report as soon as I've done it.

Omni: That is going to be insanely difficult, especially because of "the"! I'm not allowed to cum anyway, so this edging is going to be crazy!

New blog posts are up.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:47 AM   #40
master.ful

Every time you use the toilet tomorrow you will strip naked and say out loud "I'm naked in here." If you mumble you have to spend a minute pressed naked against your window for every time you did.

When you are in a place where nobody knows you (e.g. mall as opposed to at work) you will leave an item of clothing in the toilet when you leave (and no cheating by wearing extra). Also leave your fly undone/skirt caught up behind / buttons undone etc. You will leave it until someone comments and then you will act embarrassed (hardly any acting needed!).

When you use a public toilet there must be at least one other person in there, then you must pretend you're talking on the phone about being naked in the stall and make sure you speak loudly enough.

Use at least 3 public toilets even if you don't really have to go. So if you choose the obvious to leave bra and panties first - you still must leave something obvious behind.

Write about the experiences.
master.ful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:58 AM   #41
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

I'm glad someone picked up on that dare in my blog! And improved it Thank you, I'll do that and write it up. This is going to be fun, the last one was embarrassing enough but this time I'm definitely going to be heard...

Old 05-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #42
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

Alright ...
Take all your grades from the year.
Each time, slap your pussy once for each grade you have under the maximum. Example: in france, we have grades between 0 (bad) and 20(good). If you had 15, it's 5 slap on your pussy.
I guess you won't ask for punishment after that .. But it's not over.

Since you spend your time on getdare instead of studying, do the following:
Each time you log in: 10 slaps in that pussy
Each PM you write: 5
Post you make: 7
PM you receive: 5
Thread you read: 2

And finally: Next time you go to school, edge once in EVERY toilet of the school. Have fun

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #43
4xchamps
Account Banned

you must fill your panties with a tube of toothpaste then give yourself a bra-underwear connection wedgie and leave it there for 30 minutes

LIKES-BODY WRITING, ICE, PISS, SCAT, POO, PUBLIC, EATING CUM, DIAPER DARES, WEDGIES, SPANKING
LIMITS-TOO MUCH PUBLIC, BLOOD, FAMILY & FRIENDS, CUMMING ON MY FACE, PHOTOS, VIDEOS

I HAVE BEEN VERY BAD SO VOTE ON MY POLL TO DETERMINE MY FATE
IF I GET 75 PMS SAYING "DO IT" I WILL WEAR THESE PANTIES AND THIS BRA FOR A 3 HOUR JOG. PMS ARE DUE BY JUNE 3RD
"DO IT" COUNTER"-3/75

Female 21 USA
4xchamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:41 AM   #44
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

FrenchPlayer: I have received grades for three modules so far. 76%, 65% and 60%. That means I get (24+35+40=)99 spanks to the pussy. I have done this and oh my shit it was sore! My pussy was so unbelievably sensitive afterwards I was in a lot of pain, but I think this was quite an effective dare because there's a direct incentive to improve my marks.

I will do the second dare soon; I think it will be particularly effective on a day when I'm not at home because when I am I just leave my browser open, whereas if I'm away I log in multiple times. (Yay I finally have internet at home again!)

I did the edging dare at the same time as another - someone else dares me pretty much the same thing. It was exciting yet embarrassing (I was terrified of someone coming in and hearing me!). Check my blog for a report.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:00 AM   #45
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Wear your school girl uniform, and spank your ass 1000 times on each cheek with a yard stick.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, schoolgirl