Old 06-14-2021, 09:30 AM   #31
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Be in a frontal atomic wedgie for 6 hours
This will be your workout wedgie
And add 6 hours
I am currently in a bra connection wedgie with tin foil balls and rice in my bra along with a marker in my pussy! I am edging every hour and licking my fingers clean! I am also doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds!

Dares to be completed:
-6 hours in an atomic wedgie with sandpaper in bra while edging every hour.
-1 hour in a hanging wedgie and 5 in a bra connection
- 6 hours of a frontal wedgie with sandpaper on pussy lips with 30 minute intervals of having clamped niples and edging when removed.
-put one ice cube in pussy and two in ass and fill the back of panties with something messy before giving myself a wedgie and do a four twist propeller wedgie and leave in for half an hour before dumping the contents over my head.
-6 hour bra connection with sandpaper on pussy lips and rice in my bra cups while edging every half an hour.
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-wet myself with water.
-6 hour frontal atomic wedgie (workout time)

Time to be completed: 3 days and 12 hours
Completed: 1 hour 50 minutes

Give me some diaper dares here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431742
Breadbonjour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 09:36 AM   #32
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Well wear high heels for 6 hours when you are in atomic wedgie
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 09:37 AM   #33
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Ok here’s an idea for you
6 hours split between frontal hanging wedgie with your vibe inside on high (minimum half hour) if you orgasm add 5 minutes that don’t count toward the 6 hour (max 10 mins per set) but you can’t turn the vibe off till the set is done
And just a normal bra connection with sandpaper on your pussy lips and in your bra cups

What do you think of that idea?
Hi! Thank you for the time and date! I love the idea!

I am currently in a bra connection wedgie with tin foil balls and rice in my bra along with a marker in my pussy! I am edging every hour and licking my fingers clean! I am also doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds!

Dares to be completed:
- 6 hours of a frontal wedgie with sandpaper on pussy lips with 30 minute intervals of having clamped niples and edging when removed.
-put one ice cube in pussy and two in ass and fill the back of panties with something messy before giving myself a wedgie and do a four twist propeller wedgie and leave in for half an hour before dumping the contents over my head.
-6 hour bra connection with sandpaper on pussy lips and rice in my bra cups while edging every half an hour.
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-wet myself with water.
-6 hours switching between frontal wedgie with vibe in on high (min 30 min sets and if you orgasm add 5 minutes that don’t count towards the 6 hours) and a bra connection wedgie with sandpaper in bra cups and on Pussy lips.

Time to be completed: 3 days and 18 hours
Completed: 2 hours

Old 06-14-2021, 09:41 AM   #34
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Ok here’s an idea for you
6 hours split between frontal hanging wedgie with your vibe inside on high (minimum half hour) if you orgasm add 5 minutes that don’t count toward the 6 hour (max 10 mins per set) but you can’t turn the vibe off till the set is done
And just a normal bra connection with sandpaper on your pussy lips and in your bra cups

What do you think of that idea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Be_Arya View Post
Add 25 pull ups with cloth pins attached daily
And add 6 hours
Apologies but I don’t have anywhere that I am able to complete pull ups! But thank you so much for the time!

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-wet myself with water.
-6 hours switching between frontal wedgie with vibe in on high (min 30 min sets and if you orgasm add 5 minutes that don’t count towards the 6 hours) and a bra connection wedgie with sandpaper in bra cups and on Pussy lips.

Time to be completed: 4 days
Completed: 2 hourS

Old 06-14-2021, 09:45 AM   #35
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Well wear high heels for 6 hours when you are in atomic wedgie
Thank you so much for the time and wedgie!

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-wet myself with water.
-6 hours in a atomic wedgie wearing heels

Time to be completed: 4 days and 6 hours
Completed: 2 hours and 5 minutes

I’d like to thank everyone again! Please keep them coming!

Old 06-14-2021, 10:32 AM   #36
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Add 6 hours again
Old 06-14-2021, 10:33 AM   #37
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Well add 6 hours again and how long do think would be fine?
And are you comfortable with hidden public?
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 10:36 AM   #38
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Add 6 hours again

Hello! Thanks for the time again!

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-wet myself with water.

Time to be completed: 4 days and 12 hours
Completed: 3 hours

Old 06-14-2021, 10:38 AM   #39
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Well add 6 hours again and how long do think would be fine?
And are you comfortable with hidden public?
Hello! I’m hoping to go as long as the thread goes! As long as I don’t have any negative health effects I’ll keep going!! And yes I am comfortable with hidden public. And thanks for the time!

am currently in a bra connection wedgie with tin foil balls and rice in my bra along with a marker in my pussy! I am edging every hour and licking my fingers clean! I am also doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds!

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-wet myself with water.

Time to be completed: 4 days and 18 hours

Old 06-14-2021, 10:58 AM   #40
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

A new rule be in a crotch rope till you are at home for rest of the wedgie starting now
If you are feeling comfortable you may wear the pants so they are with you outside too
Old 06-14-2021, 11:04 AM   #41
Sub-Dork

Add 6 hours and jog in a bra connection wedgie
Old 06-14-2021, 11:04 AM   #42
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Have another 6 hours in a through arm wedgie edge once every half hour and alternate between sandpaper on your pussy lips and clamps on your nipples

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 11:11 AM   #43
ubertino

Add 6 hours from me.
For the duration of those 6 hours stuff at least three different items in your pussy and keep them in for as long as possible.
ubertino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 11:19 AM   #44
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
A new rule be in a crotch rope till you are at home for rest of the wedgie starting now
If you are feeling comfortable you may wear the pants so they are with you outside too
Hello! Thank you for the date and time!

I am currently in a bra connection wedgie with tin foil balls and rice in my bra along with a marker in my pussy! I am edging every hour and licking my fingers clean! I am also doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds! As well as this I will be wearing a crotch rope when outside my house.

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-wet myself with water.

Time to be completed: 5 days

Old 06-14-2021, 11:21 AM   #45
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-Dork View Post
Add 6 hours and jog in a bra connection wedgie
Thanks for the dare and time!

I am currently in a bra connection wedgie with tin foil balls and rice in my bra along with a marker in my pussy! I am edging every hour and licking my fingers clean! I am also doing 25 reverse crunches daily in a bra connection wedgie while blindfolded with a bottle between my legs and holding for three seconds! As well as this I will be wearing a crotch rope when outside my house.

Dares to be completed:
-6 hour shoulder wedgie
-wet myself with water.
-Jog in a bra connection wedgie

Time to be completed: 5 days and 6 hours
Completed: 4 hours

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, stuck, trapped, wedgie, wedgied