Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2018, 03:39 PM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Wingman78's 2000th post celebration thread - open until New Year's Eve!

It's official: this is my 2000th post, which calls for the traditional celebration thread. Feel free to post any of the keywords below for the rest of the year! You can post once every hour, or once two other people posted after your last comment.

General rules
Everyone can post one of the keywords below, starting with the number 10 (or less if you're a very nice person). If the next person posts the same keyword they can increase the number by +1, or by +3 for people on my friends list if they want to (by the way: I love making new friends so feel free to send a request ).

Once a keyword has been posted 11 times you have to start with a new one. That means it can reach up to 20 for "normal" people or up to 40 if all posts are by friends. Friends get one additional perk (choosing my dice roll) that's explained below.

The keywords
  • CLAMP 10
  • PLUG 10
  • THROAT 10
  • SPANK 10
  • GAG 10
  • HOLDIT 10

Keyword explanations and dice rolls
Since I like to keep an element of surprise in it most of these tasks will include a dice roll to be performed when I do that task; I'll re-roll for every increment. So for example if I get "CLAMP 10" followed by "CLAMP 11" I'll roll again after 10 minutes. Perk for friends: if you want to you can choose for me instead and include the option you want me to do in a spoiler.

CLAMP: Keep nipple clamps on for that many minutes. Roll a single die for how/where to place them:
1. Clover clamps
2. Spring clamps
3. Clover clamps with a weight
4. Spring clamps with a weight
5. Lucky roll: clothes pins
6. Unlucky roll: apply hot sauce followed by clover clamps

PLUG: Wear a buttplug for that many minutes. Roll a single die for which one:
1. Small
2. Medium
3. Large
4. Small stretching ring
5. Large stretching ring
6. Estim plug

THROAT: Roll a single die, do that many deep throats using the largest dildo I can get in my throat. Your number determines how many seconds I should keep the dildo in my throat the last time.

SPANK: Roll two dice to determine which body part to spank and what to use for that, your number decides the amount of spanks:
Body part:
1. Cock
2. Balls
3. Ass cheeks
4. Asshole
5. Feet
6. Thighs

Implement:
1. Leather paddle
2. Lucky roll: feather
3. Flogger
4. Belt
5. Ruler
6. Wooden spoon

GAG: Keep a gag in my mouth for that many minutes
1-2: Ball gag
3-4: Open mouth gag
5-6: Penis gag (with the penis in my mouth obviously!)

HOLDIT: Hold my pee for that many minutes, drink half a glass of water after every increment. If I can't hold it anymore roll a dice:
1-2: Pee in toilet, then give myself a swirly
3-4: Pee in cup, then drink half a glass of piss
5-6: Put on a diaper and pee in that, keep wearing it until the last of this series of HOLDIT tasks is done.

Additional rules
Since MarvHarvey thinks this thread will reach a huge amount of posts there's a couple of additional rules for if it does prove popular:

Cold showers and chance of swirlies every 100 posts
For every 100th post I have to take a cold shower; 1 minute at 100 posts, 2 minutes at 200 posts, etc. I can split it up in multiple short showers, but in that case I must do a swirlie before every time I get in the shower. And at 500 posts I must do a swirlie before the shower (double swirlie if breaking shower into shorter ones). Same at multiples of 500: 1000, 1500, etc.

Enema's
For every post for which the number ends in 250 or 750 I'll take a 1 liter enema and hold it for 10 minutes. Warm water at 250 posts, lukewarm at 750, cold at 1250, and a piss enema at 1750.

Task reductions by betting
I have a chance to reduce the amount of the tasks by betting with every 100th poster. I can send that person a PM asking for the hardest dare they ever completed that's within my limits. If I can complete that dare I'm allowed to halve the times for the chain of tasks which the 100th post was a part of, if I fail I'll have to double them.

Last edited by wingman78; 11-28-2018 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Minor update
wingman78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buttplug, deepthroat, gag, nipple clamps, spanking