Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-19-2011, 01:51 PM   #31
Black_Cobra

Dare: Go into 69 position and lick each others clits until they can't take it anymore.

The one who lasts longest is the others master for three hours, and may do whatever she want to the other.
Looking for at the moment: Girl looking for dare master, and who isn't afraid to give pics. Don't worry. I'm a nice guy. It doesn't get much more confidential than me. don't worry. I probably won't ask for pics. I just like brave girls.

Main rule: Don't bitch at me for being a Furry or Scaly, and I can be nice as hell, mates.

Turn-ons: Blonds, Redheads, Steel blue eyes, chicks that'll take anything, albinos(Don't criticize me!), flat-chested, sweet personalities, gentle girls.
Black_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:12 PM   #32
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

You must both agree a day to meet prior to this dare so that you can prepare by choosing a specific pair of underwear!

WEDGIES, when you meet you must start by swapping panties/thong/whatever else! then you should face each other reach around at the same time and wedgie to your hearts content!
The loser is whoever can't take it anymore OR the last person to tear the other persons underwear off (just incase they rip!)

Losers dare: the loser must start by kissing the winner and rubbing her nipples how ever the winner chooses. Then slowly kiss her way down to the winners pussy. She must then lick the winners pussy for 5 minutes or until one climax.. after which the loser must lick the winners ass hole for 2 minutes.
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #33
NikkiX

Have your friend tie you ankles an wrists together with the shoe string. then she will suck the milk from your tits and spit it in you mouth. You are to hold it there until you have a mouthful, then swallow. do this for 2*1d6 roll. If you spill a single drop, you must get a carrot, lube it up and stick in in your ass for 5min*1d6 roll/ your friend will move the carrot as she likes while you edge 1 every five minutes. You may cum on the last one.

##### Must do ANY toilet or animal dare PMed to me#####

loves: eating poop, drinking pee, eating toilet products, anal, crossdressing, diapers, playing with animals, urethra insertion

Kik: nikkixmarksthespot

My toys
NikkiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:10 PM   #34
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Milk your titties in front of her until you have at least get an amount of 4 shotglasses.
Now tie on in hogtie with face to window. Lights on curtains open. Now the other can use whatever they want to make person cum. Try to make her cum as much as possible during 1 hour. Now switch.
Who ever had themost orgasms has to drink the milk.
Have fun
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:12 AM   #35
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter1260 View Post
Hello try this out.

flip a coin to see whos going to be mistress.

strip naked.

tie the slaves arms and legs to the chair, being careful to make sure her arms are vertical down the sides.

tip the chair onto its back so the slave is on her back but tied down in a crunch position.

place ice cubes on her nipples and then clothes pins on them when they are hard.

use two carrots one in each, ass and pussy if you can, or do this before tying her to the chair.

tickle her feet.

when bored take a marker pen and write slut on her chest and photo using your phone for use as black mail.

next straddle her face and tell her to luck u til you cum.

when you climax slap, not release, the clothes pins off her nipples.

if you have multiple clothes pins you can tie one shoelace to one peg then run the clothes pegs all over her body with the string between the jaws. when at the end of the lace you can then pull the lace off like a zipper! and sit back and watch the emotions across her face.

hope to hear how you get on.

enjoy

Thanks! Tried this. It seems like I ALWAYS end up being the sub, which is so annoying since I have more sexual experience. But I ended up tied to the chair, lying on my back, with clothespins pinching my already sore and swollen nipples. It didn't help that I was tied up, double penetrated by carrots, one in my ass and one in my pussy. My feet are SUPER tickleish and I couldn't stop squirming, so I ended up cumming on the carrot after a few minutes. (She says I need a punishment for that.)

She wrote on my chest and took a pic but since photos are a hard limit, no one will actually see them. At least not on here.

She straddled my face, and her pussy was already wet and dripping but she managed to hold on and stop herself from cumming so I had to lick her pussy for half an hour. When she started cumming she sat on my face so I could hardly breathe and had to take in her juices into my mouth. I didn't know girls could cum that much! Then she slapped the clothespins off and milk started leaking from my tits. I guess it had been building up. It wasn't squirting, just leaking and dripping. I couldn't really help it, but she says I need an appropriate punishment for that too.

All we had was the two clothespins, so we didn't do the rest of the dare. Overall it was a great dare. Well... SHE enjoyed it quite a bit. So thanks!

My Limits: Piss & Shit, Public, Hard Pain, Anything involving animals or other people, Photos, Body Writing (Maybe more, but I'm new, so we'll just see how it goes)

Likes: Nipple/Tit Control, Mild to Medium Pain, Humiliation, Insertion, Orgasm Control, Spankings, Wedgies
JuicyJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:21 AM   #36
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
I dare the two of you to see how many orgasms you can give eachother (both of you summed together) in one session.

I dare you to give her pussy a thorough spanking (aiming to get it extra puffy and sensitive) then get a nice big cucumber, lube it up with toothpaste, and then roughly fuck her pussy with it. After that, reapply the toothpaste and use the cucumber to fuck her ass. Then try to fist her ass and pussy. If you can't fist her, then get in as many fingers as you can and apply continuous pressure
Both of us together got 14 orgasms total. It was wonderful.

This was fun to not be the one receiving the pain! I told her to bend over and touch her toes. While she had her pussy exposed, I spanked her over and over and really hard to get revenge for all the pain she's given me. I stopped when her pussy was starting to swell. It's easier to see on her than on me since she's completely shaved. I took a cucumber (a smaller one to be nice) and lubed with with toothpaste like you said. She bent over using the chair to help her balance while I ravaged her tight little pussy. I didn't let her cum. Instead, I just tried to fuck her ass with the cucumber, but she wouldn't let me or open up her hole and it was too tight to force it in. I think she needs a punishment. I managed to fit three fingers into her pussy and just held them there, pressing really hard while I fingered myself to orgasm in my panties. Thanks for the dare and thanks for the break from being the sub!

My Limits: Piss & Shit, Public, Hard Pain, Anything involving animals or other people, Photos, Body Writing (Maybe more, but I'm new, so we'll just see how it goes)

Likes: Nipple/Tit Control, Mild to Medium Pain, Humiliation, Insertion, Orgasm Control, Spankings, Wedgies
Old 11-20-2011, 01:35 AM   #37
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElyaC View Post
Drink 2 litres of water each. Wait for as long as is possible before you need to piss. Whoever gives up first has to wet herself, and the winner sits on the losers face to relieve herself. (Can be done in a bath or shower if necessary).

Fuck each other with carrots or cucumbers whilst in a 69 position. Whoever cums first must eat the part of the carrots or cucumbers that went inside themselves and the winner.

Hope you enjoy these
Did this! (Even though it was DEFINITELY pushing one of my soft limits and we've never done any piss dares that actually involved pissing) Also, I lost. I pissed myself, but I was naked as part of another dare, so it just ran down my legs. I laid down to let her relieve herself on my face, but I panicked at the last minute and jerked out of the way. It still got in my hair though. You can punish me or have her punish me if you like.

The second part went much much better. We used carrots and she came first so she had to eat it. Which is good for me because I don't like carrots.

Thanks!

Old 11-20-2011, 02:00 AM   #38
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Cobra View Post
Dare: Go into 69 position and lick each others clits until they can't take it anymore.

The one who lasts longest is the others master for three hours, and may do whatever she want to the other.
Did this. It's getting SO annoying because she's getting SO good at holding back her orgasms and I keep losing! I was her slave for three hours last night. She made me strip naked and for the first half hour had my hands tied behind my back and my feet tied together, if I wanted to move, I had to either hop, which made my tits jiggle (and they were SO sore and engorged!) or I had to scoot which rubbed my pussy. I wouldn't have moved, but she kept having me carry her things with my mouth. After that, she just left me tied up on the concrete floor, naked for an hour and a half while she went out. So that was kind of miserable. She brought back some cleaning supplies and made me scrub her floor with a scrub brush in my mouth while she fucked my pussy as hard as she could with a cucumber covered in toothpaste... for revenge. When I started to tear up from the pain, she stopped and licked my pussy clean. But the catch was that I couldn't cum (which wasn't a problem since I was so humiliated and I hurt so bad) and for the next half hour, she clamped my nipples with clothespins and tied them off with rubberbands so that no milk would leak out and she massaged them so they get even more swollen and sore. And then the three hours were up. And it hurt. Pretty bad.

Old 11-20-2011, 02:01 AM   #39
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared to perfection View Post
You must both agree a day to meet prior to this dare so that you can prepare by choosing a specific pair of underwear!

WEDGIES, when you meet you must start by swapping panties/thong/whatever else! then you should face each other reach around at the same time and wedgie to your hearts content!
The loser is whoever can't take it anymore OR the last person to tear the other persons underwear off (just incase they rip!)

Losers dare: the loser must start by kissing the winner and rubbing her nipples how ever the winner chooses. Then slowly kiss her way down to the winners pussy. She must then lick the winners pussy for 5 minutes or until one climax.. after which the loser must lick the winners ass hole for 2 minutes.
Will do this next week! Thanks!!!

Old 11-20-2011, 02:07 AM   #40
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiX View Post
Have your friend tie you ankles an wrists together with the shoe string. then she will suck the milk from your tits and spit it in you mouth. You are to hold it there until you have a mouthful, then swallow. do this for 2*1d6 roll. If you spill a single drop, you must get a carrot, lube it up and stick in in your ass for 5min*1d6 roll/ your friend will move the carrot as she likes while you edge 1 every five minutes. You may cum on the last one.
You KNOW I freak out when my tits get milky! But we did this anyway. SO much milk had built up from the last dare, when she removed the rubberbands and clothespins, the milk sprayed out into her face before she could start sucking. I had NO control of it since I was tied up but she thinks I deserve a punishment for getting her all messy. Anyway, she was glad she finally got to suck my tits and she got a few mouthfuls pretty quickly. I didn't spill any, and I swallowed. But my nipples just kept leaking and then I had to sit there like and that alone was torture. But I did it! So... thanks.

Old 11-20-2011, 02:10 AM   #41
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
Milk your titties in front of her until you have at least get an amount of 4 shotglasses.
Now tie on in hogtie with face to window. Lights on curtains open. Now the other can use whatever they want to make person cum. Try to make her cum as much as possible during 1 hour. Now switch.
Who ever had themost orgasms has to drink the milk.
Have fun
Did this! She loved watching me milk my tits and just laughed at me since she knows how much it embarasses me. Filled up the glasses. Surprisingly, I WON THIS ONE! She had no problem drinking the milk though. She really didn't care. Thanks!

Old 11-20-2011, 03:16 AM   #42
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyJill View Post
I think she needs a punishment. I managed to fit three fingers into her pussy and just held them there, pressing really hard while I fingered myself to orgasm in my panties. Thanks for the dare and thanks for the break from being the sub!
Your welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. As for her punishment, I'll leave that to you to decide. I dare her to be your uncomplaining slave for 1 day as punishment. I dare you to make sure the experience is extremely painful and unpleasant . Furthermore, unless it is an explicit limit for her, at any point during this she can halve the remaining (not total, only remaining) duration of the punishment by letting you have your way with her ass however you want for the rest of the punishment.

Additionally though, I dare you to be tied down while your friend tries to see how many times in a row she can force you to edge or nearly orgasm, and then deny you it.

By the way, is your friend moving away or moving in?

Also,in terms of your soft limit of "other people" what does "we'll go ahead and allow our soft limits to be pushed as well " mean?

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 11-20-2011 at 03:28 AM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:25 AM   #43
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Your welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. As for her punishment, I'll leave that to you to decide. I dare her to be your uncomplaining slave for 1 day as punishment. I dare you to make sure the experience is painful and unpleasant. Furthermore, unless it is an explicit limit for her, at any point during this she can halve the remaining (not total, only remaining) duration of the punishment by letting you have your way with her ass however you want for the rest of the punishment.

Additionally though, I dare you to be tied down while your friend tries to see how many times in a row she can force you to edge or nearly orgasm, and then deny you it.

By the way, is your friend moving away or moving in?

Also, how much are you willing to allow your soft limit of "other people" to be pushed?
She is moving in. And I really can't hold back orgasms very well.
And we'll allow it mostly as a punishment.

Old 11-20-2011, 04:10 AM   #44
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Which one of you is loudest when orgasming?

The loudest one will do THIS as a punishment:

I dare you to be teased on the brink of orgasm for 30 minutes while tied up. Then your friend will call a mutual friend from your phone and leave it close to your face while she will try her best to make you scream in pleasure.

It can be a male friend or someone you have a small crush on. That depends on how much you need to be punished.
Or, you could call some pizza guy (or whatever) and ask if He would like to listen to a horny orgasm.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:29 AM   #45
mordeth
Distinguished Member

Order a pizza and when it is delivered you both open the door naked.

Advertisements
Kink Talk