Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2013, 11:25 PM   #31
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by egaskrad View Post
- do not hide myself if I meet anyone in the wood.
- I will take all dares suggested as long as they dont cross my Hlimits. I want nothing that may cause infection. the dares should not go beyond the camping site, nor the camping period. they should not involve reaching out to people intentionally
If you meet someone in the woods while in a truly compromising situation (not just the normal racy outfit, but one of the dares where you are naked for example), you must openly masturbate for them.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:32 AM   #32
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
LOL. Love your sense of humor! Watch for splinters! It's more fun to improvise. Use the campfire to shape the wood. Rub it against a tree to smooth the edges and rub off the charcoal.. Leave the 80 and 120 grit sandpaper at home!
well, that is... okay, I will have it noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
If you meet someone in the woods while in a truly compromising situation (not just the normal racy outfit, but one of the dares where you are naked for example), you must openly masturbate for them.
I will put this down on the list.

20 hours before this thread is closed.
egaskrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:38 AM   #33
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

I vote for a combination of outfits #4 and #6.
Top_Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:47 AM   #34
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Hat View Post
I vote for a combination of outfits #4 and #6.

can I go 0.5 vote for each?
Old 05-05-2013, 04:00 AM   #35
nxne

+1 for outfit number 4.
nxne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:20 AM   #36
serendipitous

I eould like to vote for outfit number 7.

Write on your inner thighs, pussy this way with an arrow pointing to it. Also draw on your shaved punishment the BDSM symbol.

When at camp shout out when it's quiet. Free fuck this way.

Click Here To Control What I Eat

LIKES : Crossdressing, femdom, edging, CBT, orgasm control, pee control, anal, pain, enema, spandex, bondage, sissyfication, wedgies

DISLIKES (punishments) : private humiliation, cum eating (own), pee drinking, extreme pain, stretching, chores, exercise

LIMITS : Scat, animals, anything illegal, anything public, pictures, family, permanent, body writing, hair removal
serendipitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:15 AM   #37
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipitous View Post
I eould like to vote for outfit number 7.

Write on your inner thighs, pussy this way with an arrow pointing to it. Also draw on your shaved punishment the BDSM symbol.

When at camp shout out when it's quiet. Free fuck this way.
shaved punishment?
Old 05-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #38
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
shaved punishment?
Well, a full body shave is really as much a wardrobe prep as anything. And it will get you in the right frame of mind as a dare slave.

And in your list of items to bring on your camping trip, you listed a liner pen for the writing. No. No. No. Bring a thick black Sharpie or similar. Not a dry-erase marker either. You want the ink to last for at least a day or two without washing, but even if the writing gets wet during camping. Don't worry, it WILL wash off but does take a bit of work to make totally disappear in one shower.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:11 AM   #39
serendipitous

Quote:
shaved punishment?
Shaved pubis! Predictive text entry d'oh!

Click Here To Control What I Eat

LIKES : Crossdressing, femdom, edging, CBT, orgasm control, pee control, anal, pain, enema, spandex, bondage, sissyfication, wedgies

DISLIKES (punishments) : private humiliation, cum eating (own), pee drinking, extreme pain, stretching, chores, exercise

LIMITS : Scat, animals, anything illegal, anything public, pictures, family, permanent, body writing, hair removal
serendipitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #40
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

pubis... the unsexiest of words.

More dares! While at camp, strip naked except for some high heels and make yourself a switch from a thin branch about two feet long. Just break the leaves/twigs off. Swat the back of your thighs with them 10 times each.

Then, pick a tree and put a sign on it that says, "Please punish me". Throw a rope over the top of a strong branch on that tree in front of the sign, and bind your hands behind you into a position like this, and hold the switch between your teeth.

Use a knot like this one that can be released easily by pulling the loose end.

Wait at least 30 minutes before releasing yourself. Pray no one comes by and disciplines you...
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:07 PM   #41
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
well, if that is what I need to do then I am quite sure that it is outside of my capability. I was thinking about finding a piece of wood in a near perfect shape and smoothing out the edges. I was wondering about the sandpaper or other tools that I am going to use. I recall that there were different types of sandpaper that are serving different purpose. I dont remember the detail thou.

noted
And on writing, in addition: shave your bush and with a sharpie write down there your mobile phone number.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #42
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Well, a full body shave is really as much a wardrobe prep as anything. And it will get you in the right frame of mind as a dare slave.

And in your list of items to bring on your camping trip, you listed a liner pen for the writing. No. No. No. Bring a thick black Sharpie or similar. Not a dry-erase marker either. You want the ink to last for at least a day or two without washing, but even if the writing gets wet during camping. Don't worry, it WILL wash off but does take a bit of work to make totally disappear in one shower.
as you wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipitous View Post
Shaved pubis! Predictive text entry d'oh!
okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
pubis... the unsexiest of words.

More dares! While at camp, strip naked except for some high heels and make yourself a switch from a thin branch about two feet long. Just break the leaves/twigs off. Swat the back of your thighs with them 10 times each.

Then, pick a tree and put a sign on it that says, "Please punish me". Throw a rope over the top of a strong branch on that tree in front of the sign, and bind your hands behind you into a position like this, and hold the switch between your teeth.

Use a knot like this one that can be released easily by pulling the loose end.

Wait at least 30 minutes before releasing yourself. Pray no one comes by and disciplines you...
okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
And on writing, in addition: shave your bush and with a sharpie write down there your mobile phone number.
okay
Old 05-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #43
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Be careful with the whole tying yourself up in the woods alone thing, there are a lot of ways that can go really wrong.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #44
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Be careful with the whole tying yourself up in the woods alone thing, there are a lot of ways that can go really wrong.
I know. I will take every measurement to ensure a safe return and avoiding the slightest possible danger. That will be the planning part after this brainstorming session is closed, in about one and a half hours.

Thanks for the warning. I really appreciate it.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #45
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Default Planning and analysis

So the brainstorming session was done. It was a lot more responsive than I would have hoped, and a lot more responsive than I would have liked. I believed that this was because of the insufficient of, urg, the total lacking of restrictions. So I would have to learn the lesson. On the bright side, I will be doing things that I would never ever do normally. If I don't get raped and killed, it will definitely be something memorable in my life.

The weather looks pretty bad today. Forecast said that it would rain in the next three days. However the weather is so unpredictable here, I would let my enthusiasm runs high.

It isn’t the first time I go camping but it is the first time I am going alone so I better be really careful. I will bring with me one backpack with an easy tent and a sleeping bag. After testing the weight of both I have decided that they are pretty close to my limit. I better bring only the absolute necessity. I need advice on this.

I wont want to ask the boys because they will misunderstand that as an invitation. I asked the girls and no one had any idea. In the end I had to rely on the advice from camping forums. which ended up with the following check list and a lot more: easy tent, extra stakes and ropes, sleeping bag, mat, bug repellent, first aid, warm clothes, space blanket, lighter, plastic bags, gps, extra batteries, flash light, compass, hand map, chocalates, sandwishes, water, tissue, girls kit, towel, cap and sunscreen, raincoat.

Plus a few printed copies of all the dares. I am sure that without them I would have no ideas.

Let me know if I am missing any gears. Much appreciated.

I am picking a site within walking distance to a water source, for the sake of the mud dares. It is the upstream of a tourist zone. Lets hope that there will be no one interested in river trekking when I am cleaning up.

The voting result for the outfit was out. For some strange reason, I had foreseen the outcome. evie was beating everyone again. She was good at this.

A tank top and a pair of hotpants to cut and rip. This was something I hated the most. If you didn’t like the clothes you won’t buy them, if you bought them you won’t want to ruin them. Anyway I went to Kmart and got what $15 can buy. I have some sewing work to do tonight.

For the rest I needed to visit an adultstore. There was this one store which I have visited recently thanks to evie. I got a collar wristcuffs set with chain, an anklecuffs set, a 35 cm chain, a new buttplug, a set of loveballs, a set of clamps and something else I am not telling. That was a dozen times the money I spent on the clothing. Dog lashes and blindfolds I was told to get them from an local store which I did after that.

I got extra stakes and ropes in sport gear shop and then later found out that there were extra stakes that came with the tent.

I had spent two hours picking a new pair of heels. Something that suited my taste, and very possibly ruined after the trip. I ended up buying a pair of wedge slippers.

So it was all done for today. Tomorrow I will be doing the writings. Detail analysis of the dares is left for the campsite. I am going to try them out with my body instead of my brain.

I can’t wait.

Advertisements
Kink Talk