Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2017, 11:31 AM   #1
TheoDares
Account Banned

Default Theodore's Dare Factory

Hey!

I will be completing something in my blog called the 'Dare Factory' in which I list a bunch of my favourite dares that I've given people. In order to know what my favorites are, I must first give people dares!

Please fill in this form. Bear in mind, if you fill in the form wrong, simply because you didn't read properly - then I will not waste my time on replying to you. These dares are fairly long by the way, so if you want short little easy dares - this is not the right thread for you.

Name:
Send Photos?:
Send Reports:

Bear in mind, if you do not send photos, you must send a report. If you do not send reports, you must send a photo to get the dare. Even better if you send both. (This is so I can get the full experience of my dare, to see how it works and what needs adjusting)

Basically, you lot are my little testing monkeys. My personal little chimps that I am doing my scientific experiments on to see what dares work and what doesn't.

Enjoy.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
The following 3 users say Thank You to TheoDares for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk