Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-09-2011, 06:35 AM   #31
Felecia
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
1) Have you ever found yourself logging into getDare fully clothed and then, later, logging out wearing just underwear/naked?

2) Have any dares/threads here on getDare actually inspired you to somehow change your life? So, for example, has it confirmed your sexuality? Or has it taught you other lessons?

3) Have you ever stalked a profile on getDare? So, for example, sitting and watching what threads someone's viewing by monitoring the "who's online"/"latest activity" feature?

4) Are there any members you want to talk dirty with but you are unsure/unable as to how to approach them?

5) Is getDare on your Internet favourites list?
1: Yes, but only because i log in in the Evening, then out at Night
2: No
3: No
4: No
5: Its not my Homepage. I swear.

I know, im boring.
Felecia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:48 AM   #32
Billabonglove
Account Banned

1.yupp
2.nope
3.nope
4.nope
5.nope
Billabonglove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #33
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

1) Have you ever found yourself logging into getDare fully clothed and then, later, logging out wearing just underwear/naked?
No, because technically I have never "logged out" of this site. I just choose the site to remember me so that I sign on I don't have to remember my password. However, I have been on getdare clothed and then left fully naked, and it's not from taking a shower or bath either...

2) Have any dares/threads here on getDare actually inspired you to somehow change your life? So, for example, has it confirmed your sexuality? Or has it taught you other lessons?
Not too much. Most of the daring things I've done, I've done of my own volition, not from dares on here. However, I did learn from this site that I am indeed a switch and doing offline tasks for a dominant is a lot more fun than cybering.

3) Have you ever stalked a profile on getDare? So, for example, sitting and watching what threads someone's viewing by monitoring the "who's online"/"latest activity" feature?
Yes, and Komodo Jones has no idea. Bwahahahahahaha! But in all due honesty, no.

4) Are there any members you want to talk dirty with but you are unsure/unable as to how to approach them?
Yeah.

It's not on my Internet favorite list, but it's usually the first webpage I check after it brings up yahoo, my homepage.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:04 AM   #34
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

1) Have you ever found yourself logging into getDare fully clothed and then, later, logging out wearing just underwear/naked? no

2) Have any dares/threads here on getDare actually inspired you to somehow change your life? So, for example, has it confirmed your sexuality? Or has it taught you other lessons? no to all

3) Have you ever stalked a profile on getDare? So, for example, sitting and watching what threads someone's viewing by monitoring the "who's online"/"latest activity" feature? no

4) Are there any members you want to talk dirty with but you are unsure/unable as to how to approach them? maybe

5) Is getDare on your Internet favourites list? yeah

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:08 AM   #35
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

Nope, usually log in during the day at work, so not always convenient to get naked!!

No.

No.

Yes....

No, never bookmark any of the 'interesting' sites I visit, just remember them.
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:10 AM   #36
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

1) Have you ever found yourself logging into getDare fully clothed and then, later, logging out wearing just underwear/naked? More often than I'd like to admit

2) Have any dares/threads here on getDare actually inspired you to somehow change your life? So, for example, has it confirmed your sexuality? Or has it taught you other lessons? Well, somewhat, I'll probably be wearing a lot less underwear and a lot more bondage from now on.

3) Have you ever stalked a profile on getDare? So, for example, sitting and watching what threads someone's viewing by monitoring the "who's online"/"latest activity" feature? Well... Yes , but only if they're taking a long time to answer a PM I sent.

4) Are there any members you want to talk dirty with but you are unsure/unable as to how to approach them? nope

5) Is getDare on your Internet favourites list? No way. 1. The name is easy enough to remember. 2. I use my computer at home and at work and there. 3. I even go empty my history each time I log off because I live and work with people that are waaay too nosy for their own good.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:10 AM   #37
johnson113

Yeah.
Nope.
Nope.
Never.
Yah.
johnson113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:33 AM   #38
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

that happens most days lol

i wouldnt say a dare has learnt me anything but i feel like the lounge and advise things have

lol no i have not

umm no cos i just join in with convos :P

yep

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:33 PM   #39
veutb

No, but sometimes I found myself with my pants down after some time on getdare.

Yes, it makes me easier about nudity.

No.

No.

No.

Limits: obvious public nudity, people I know, messy, anything permanent
veutb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #40
thedaring1
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

1. Oh yeah, I usually log on wearing normal things, then leave naked, in panties, in a dress, or wearing 1 sock if you get what I mean.

2. Nothing worth mentioning .

3. Kinda, ill check if someone is replying to a pm to me, and check if its taking awhile.

4. Oh yeah, a lot

5. Most vieweed, not a favorite though.
Anyone may controll my bladder, however they would like just pm me!
thedaring1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:47 PM   #41
Philosophical

Often, but I usually go to bed chatting with people on GD.

Some people are just worth it.

Nope, but my browser does have a tenancy of jumping to certain people's profiles when I type half the URL into the address bar, because they're who I have most contact with.

Nah.

Yeah. But not called getDare.
Philosophical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #42
waramt

Send a message via Yahoo to waramt

Yes, in underwear.

It helped me to start going easier about nudity.

No.

No.

Yes.

[email protected]

Dislikes: too risky, too disgusting, too much hassle.
waramt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #43
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

1) Have you ever found yourself logging into getDare fully clothed and then, later, logging out wearing just underwear/naked?You caught me. It seems like this happens far too often!

2) Have any dares/threads here on getDare actually inspired you to somehow change your life? So, for example, has it confirmed your sexuality? Or has it taught you other lessons?No. It has confirmed for me that I do love a good dare and really enjoy subs who want their Master to be treated right. In many ways it has confirmed things I already knew.

3) Have you ever stalked a profile on getDare? So, for example, sitting and watching what threads someone's viewing by monitoring the "who's online"/"latest activity" feature?I have watched a few threads and personal profiles. Sometimes a gDer gets on a roll and has a few threads that are awesome. I'll watch and see what happens to them and the thread.

4) Are there any members you want to talk dirty with but you are unsure/unable as to how to approach them?A lot. I really enjoy me some dirty talk once in a while. Especially fantasy sharing. It is hard to do, not because I am shy about it but I don't want to be a creeper. I am a male of a certain age, and (rightfully I suppose) people assume I am a dirty old man. So I avoid it for that reason.

Nope. I know the address well enough!

Last edited by GoogleMaster; 10-11-2011 at 05:02 PM.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:27 AM   #44
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, actually now that I think about it I have

Well, it is definitially the place that has confirmed my sxeuality

Well...I have checked out threads because I have seen someone has commented. But I dont go looking
Hehe......no..no, Imma not that kind of person

No. However, I have NO sites on my favurites list
Old 05-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #45
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quite a few times, yeah But only when I can be arsed to actually do some dares.

Well it's definitely made me less innocent It certainly hasn't confirmed my sexuality, but I think it has played a part in making me question it (but I don't even know, tbh.)

Nope. Even I'm not that stalker-y.

(though I do sometimes have a nose through a person's posts)

Ahem.

Hehe, I'm sure there are a few...

Nope. But I go on it so often it may as well be.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk