Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #31
slutslave111

Default Love

LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!

Likes: Orgasm denial, nipple play, pee denial , gagging, sleeping dares, bondage, spankings,long dares, breast bondage, humiliation, verbal abuse! semi pain, ice, edgin all the time to keep me horny! and more!

18/F <3 *im in high school!*

P.S. i am a SLAVE! Not a master/switch! So dont PM me asking me to do anything like that! Thanks!

slutslave111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #32
ssrules20

Default :)

Really good, go on!!
ssrules20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:04 PM   #33
mysterious.girl0011

OMG I love this story. Keep it going. I can't wait to see what happens next.
mysterious.girl0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:34 AM   #34
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry it has been a but my computer has been acting up. Next stuff is coming promise!)

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:02 PM   #35
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

((Okay I know I may have or probably lost everyone who was reading this story and I am so so sorry I had writers block, but my mommy (online master) wants me to continue so I shall and I am so sorry for the wait.))

Terrance stopped with the pole after five more large wacks. Rae was just sobbing. she had never felt pain like that, and then she realized. Terrance wasn't talking she opened her eyes and looked at him. he was just smiling....and it wasn't cruel. He sat on the table and held Rae close, "I want you to stop crying. you punishment is not over and you are only slowing everything down, alright puppy?"

Rae rubbed her eyes and just nodded, 'What is next Master?"

Terrance smiled and went to his box and pulled out a large dildo, "Just a small easy simple thing now, okay? You just have to hold this in your tight little ass."

Rae looked confused but nodded. he was being kind and she was not going to argue with that. She smiled gently, but then frowned seeing Terrance's smile turned to a smirk as he revealed a tube of toothpaste from behind his back, "and this is the lube."

"Master no," Rae said, only to be slapped across her face firmly, "you little bitch you never tell me no! I am your master and you are the dog! You do not say no!"

Rae nodded, "Okay Master I am sorry I a m sorry!"

"Another punishment for you then,' Terrance said as he gave her the dildo and lube, 'Now I want you to cover that thing in lube. I mean it I want it to seem like it is white. Not purple. white! It I see even a small bit of purple you will be punished got it?"

Rae nodded and took the cap off the toothpaste and started smearing it around the dildo. She ended up using the entire tube and the dildo ended up being slightly larger just because of the toothpaste, "okay master is it good now?"

Terrance eyes the dildo and he took it gently, "Hmm, there is some purple that I see, where you were holding it."

Rae looked with horror, how could she have forgotten that? it was only a small little part! And she forgot it! She started shaking, she was so stupid and what was he going to do to her. She felt tears come to her eyes, "Master It..I...please."

Terrance walked close and kissed her head to calm her down, "I said no more crying did I not? Now you were only going to get this in your little ass, but I have a new thing first, finger yourself."

Rae looked at him almost is disbelief. Really? That was it? she was only going to have to finger herself? Alright! Rae got comfy and the reached her right hand and started was about to start but Terrance grabbed her wrist, "Use your other hand."

Other hand? why would he have to....oh. Rae looked at the hand he spoke of. the had she had used to spread the tooth paste everywhere. It was covered in toothpaste as well. She swallowed hard and then put the hand gently to her clit and then gasped, "Oh my..go....goodness...gracious...gash."

Terrance smirked lightly and a bulge started growing in his pants, "That is right Bitch....My little dog....play with yourself." He looked at her and smiled, "Dog position!"

Without stopping Rae managed to get on her knees chest to the ground and butt high in the air as she touched herself and then she screamed out as the dildo was pressed deep in her ass. She felt her ass try to reject it but Terrance kept pushing and then held it there firmly.

"Master it burns," Rae sobbed, "please and it hurts I...my butt."

Terrance smiled, "It is suppose to hurt puppy, you know that."

Rae just stayed silent. She wanted the punishment over.

Old 03-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #36
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

It was an hour before Rae was unstrapped from the table and allowed to stand on her own. She had welts covering her back and urine and cum in her hair. she rubbed her eyes and winced...that stung. she had hot sauce on her hands from she was made to lube a vibrator with it.

"I hope you have learned your lesson," Terrance smiled gently, "I do hate having to punish me cute little puppy. "

Rae nodded, "Yes sir, I learned my lesson."

Terrance smiled, "Good thing baby, because that means now we can talk more about what is going to happen while I own you."

Rae looked at him confused, but she nodded, had he just called her baby? He had never done that before. He usually called her puppy. Terrance must have noticed how confused she was and smiled, "Yes I know I called you baby, because that is something else we are going to try. you are going to be in diapers now. Diapers 24/7."

Rae shook her head, "You got to be kiddi--Ow," Rae rubbed her cheek, "Sorry Master."

Terrance shook her head, "I don't want to have to hit you again. Perhaps we should go over my rules?"

"I know your rules master," Rae said.

"Apparently not," Terrance said, 'so we will go over them, so follow me," he said walking up the stairs.

Rae nodded and followed. She knew the rules so this was going to be nice. She was just going to get to relax. Then again...she loved with him now and that meant there may be new rules, and she never followed his rules all that well...or at all really. she had liked the idea of being a slave more than actually being one. She would usually fake her duties and make up stories when her master told her to write up a report...before all of this he probably though she was a great slave, obedient and everything....but she wasn't. she was a..a fake slave.

Terrance sat down on a couch and Rae sat next to him, but she was pushed off as soon as she sat. Terrance lifted an eyebrow, "doggies are only allowed on furniture when the master invites them."

Rae frowned sagging her shoulders and looking at her bare feet, "I am sorry Master."

Terrance nodded, "Look at that you made me go out of order of what I wanted to tell you of the rules," Terrance said shaking his head.

"I am sorry Master," Rae said again, and with that she was smacked.

"Stop apologizing," Terrance yelled, 'When you say you are sorry it makes me think you deserve harsh punishment!"

"I am so--yes Master," Rae said.

"Rule one," Terrance said, 'You refer to me as Master, or daddy at all time. If you are a dog you would be a callimg me master, if you are a baby you call me daddy, understated?"

Rae nodded, but was still confused, again wit hthe baby thing, what was up with that? Still though she didn't want to be punished again so she nodded, "Yes Master"

Terrance nodded, "Good," he continued then, "Now rule two, dogs don't wear anything unless their masters decide to dress them....and babies wear nothing either"

Rae looked confused, "Why do you keep talking about baby stuff? I am your pet not your baby right? I mean you want to try it but what if you don't like it?"

"I am going to let that slide," Terrance said, "Only because I have not finished telling you all the rules. I will explain though. I am curious of age play and I want to try having you as my baby, if I like it I may change you from a dog to a baby. If I don't like it we drop the baby stuff, if I like both I will have you be a puppy half the time and a baby the other half. Now, understand?"

Rae nodded, "Yes master."

Terrance smiled, 'Rule three..."

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, kidnapping, real, slave, story