Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2020, 12:31 PM   #31
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Very well done, but donŽt you think itŽs a bit slutty to have your toys just laying somewhere in the apartment ?
Clean up, get them back !

Same rules.

Pretty sure that would force her to fail after what she said earlier...
Even after the first minute, the tail plug and the beads back in the drawer, I had to tap my clit instead of circling it to keep myself from cumming. Everything is so much more intense, I feel like I would lose my mind if a vibe even touched my pussy rn, my heart would just stop if I did any more circles...

Like this I went on and carried the rest over, softly and with caution tapping my clit, just barely touching...

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:44 PM   #32
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Put a peg on your clit and your tongue and why don't you write out why we should let you cum. Be detailed would help

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:50 PM   #33
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Play with your nipple after replying the thread. It would be fun if you could edge with nipple only at this point.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 08-17-2020, 12:51 PM   #34
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Put a peg on your clit and your tongue and why don't you write out why we should let you cum. Be detailed would help
Of course Sir,
As a mindless and horny bitch I'm not one to give arguments, you should have full control...but soon I will go to sleep and I won't be able to get a full night's rest with this throbbing, aching clit of mine demanding attention...I will do anything for an orgasm, humiliate myself, inflict pain on myself, obey any order, tease myself mindless, write detailed reports of my dirty, filthy fantasies...Oh how I would love to cum from being filled by someone's big, strong dick...

But after all, any way you choose will be ok by me, since after I get the release I know I will return to being a rational human and what fun is that...I am a bitch in heat craving arousal, craving that frustration, craving the control you have over my orgasms, craving to serve...but didn't I deserve a treat after all? My nipples and my clit are sore, my breasts full of saliva, I'm panting in lust, craving to touch, craving to obey, craving to release all the arousal, craving to serve....

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 12:52 PM   #35
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Just 40 minutes left until your 4 hours are up....so you should be able to keep this on for the rest of the time.

Use some socks or used panties as a gag....again, your choice.
Tape your mouth shout.

Use some scarfs or belts to tie your les together at four spots.
Your ankles, under your knees, over your knees, your thighs.

Put clamps on your nipples again.
IŽll send you a new video to "watch"....

Why not end it, like we started it ?
Blindfold on, listen to the video.
Hands behind your back.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:53 PM   #36
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Play with your nipple after replying the thread. It would be fun if you could edge with nipple only at this point.
That went faster than expected, my nipples sensitive as they are it only took about a minute for me to get close to the edge and let out a desperate moan...

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 12:55 PM   #37
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Good. Then why don't you write out your dirtiest dark fantasy about how you want to be used

play with your nipple while you type it up. At the end of each sentence you tap your clit to remind you how needy your cunt is.

Oh and grab your vibe. You make hold it in hands and turn to maximum while put it on table. but you may not feel the vibration with your body. have fun look at it while you tell everyone your little fantasy.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 08-17-2020, 12:55 PM   #38
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Just 40 minutes left until your 4 hours are up....so you should be able to keep this on for the rest of the time.

Tape your mouth shout.

Hands behind your back.
Yes SIr, I'll do that and report back to you...I'm sure this will make me scream in frustration

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 12:56 PM   #39
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundkitty View Post
That went faster than expected, my nipples sensitive as they are it only took about a minute for me to get close to the edge and let out a desperate moan...
Good. Now you know how to edge with breast only. that is always fun to do when you are a slut.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 08-17-2020, 01:19 PM   #40
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Good. Then why don't you write out your dirtiest dark fantasy about how you want to be used

play with your nipple while you type it up. At the end of each sentence you tap your clit to remind you how needy your cunt is.

Oh and grab your vibe. You make hold it in hands and turn to maximum while put it on table. but you may not feel the vibration with your body. have fun look at it while you tell everyone your little fantasy.
Alright, I tied my legs up, the nipple clamps are where they should be and my mouth is safely gagged with my dirty, wet panties so that I won't disturb anyone with my horny moans and screams....

Now the dirtiest dark fantasy I can think of, completely unrealistic but fun to think about...

Me, encased completely in latex or bandages on a table, deprived of all senses, sight by a thick blindfold, my mouth filled with a gag, just a small hole for an air straw, my nose plugged with a goo that completely fills my nostrils and hardens, my ears constantly listening to an audio of my master or even myself telling me what I am, a filthy whore, a mindless pet, a pathetic cumslut, I adore cocks, I crave cocks, I exist just to serve, I don't deserve orgasms...my hood completely isolating me from the world outside...completely under control, when I speak, when I breathe and don't breathe, when I move, when I eat, when I feel pain, when pleasure, everything out of my control, just awaiting the next time I'll be used, fucked in all of my holes by people I don't even know the name or appearance of, hit with whips and floggers, clamped all over, wax poured over me, my hair pulled, my breath denied, and nothing of it is in my control...a complete fucktoy

That's definitely one of the dirtiest

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 01:20 PM   #41
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Tape your mouth shout.

Hands behind your back.
Now I'll go on to watch the video...guess I'll have to wait a bit longer

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 01:40 PM   #42
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

I am so horny right now, I can't even think straight. I'm sweating all over, my pussy desperately throbbing, my legs immobilized completely and my mouth muffled by the gag. I couldn't even really focus on the moans, all I could think of is how bad I want to touch and how hard my nipples and how wet my pussy are, how pathetic I am for begging for an orgasm for 7 hours, craving to be pleasured, to get that release I'm longing for....I've never been turned on for this long, I feel like all that I can even think of is cum....cum...please let me cum...

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 01:52 PM   #43
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Have you turn on your vibe and set it on table to watch it buzz?

What did you think of it? looking at it buzzing hard and loud. how do you like it.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, frustration, pussy, teasing, wet