Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-17-2014, 01:16 PM   #31
miss slave girl
Account Banned

Im in.........................

pm me for my kik, if I like you I will give it to you but If I don't I wont respond

mild pain, edges, masturbation, denial and being a slave
cold, insersion
pets, extreme pain, voice , pics , public , family , friends and vids
miss slave girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 01:51 PM   #32
aaannn

I will try to break some limits I'm in.
Dislikes: moderate pain and humiliation
Limits: pee, poo, public, pic/video, family, friends, blood, diapers, illegal

Currently in Seven days of masturbation
Trying to get cured in the Asylum for naughty girls
Favorite dare: Full day of control
My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
aaannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 06:29 PM   #33
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Thank´s for the Reviews, great to read them and can´t wait to see more
It´s good to see all have Fun doing BtO´s Contest Rounds and some more are willing to join in. So Keep it runing
Old 08-18-2014, 01:35 AM   #34
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

This is for the First round of mini skirt dares

So today for my mini skirt day i wore my teal wedges and my white and black skirt that only reachs about mid thigh level, a pink thong,my purple and black stiped corset with ruffles along the top and bottom edges. and one of my mid drift jackets, my Black collar, and a black bow in my hair. Today was my dinner/game/movie day with some friends from school and some of their friends. So before i even left i started off with a shower because i had to smell good before i left. I also did my hair with a french braid. Then i got dressed and headed outside to wait for my friend. When my friend Gabe showed up all he was wow and i laughed at him(he never really sees me dressed up like this) and since Gabe reacted that way i could only guess what my other friends would say. So while we were driving Gabe asked my why i was wearing such an outfit. I told him it was because i wanted to sexy today and i think i look good. He didnt disagree but he also said he just never imagined i would dress that way. When we got to the Korean BBQ place we went in and headed to where our friends were sitting. Hehe my friend Dave whistled as we approached XD and my friend America was like"omg Emily you look so hot what made you choose to wear this" Like i had told Gabe i told her i wanted to look sexy today and she told me i succeeded. See you have to understand i dont normally dress like that around all my friends and we are all gamers and so i dont usually dress like that around them. But anyway we sat day and started talking about our weekends. I told them i had gone to disneyland on saturday and what not but while we were talking I noticed 2 of Americas friends staring at my legs (runners legs XD). When the grub arrived we started cooking it ont he grill in th middle of the table and we munched on the little munchies the hostess gives you. After dinner we all went to see Guardians of the Galaxy (ive seen it like 4 times now such a good movie) and while i was at the counter i purposely dropped my owl wallet so i could bend over to pick it up while America's friend where still in line and i caught one of them looking while i was picking it up. I turned around and looked and he did one of those head turns you do when you are caught. i thought it was cute he was being so shy;P. so went into the movie and America's friends were so sweet and bought me popcorn and a drink XD After the movie we went back to our other friend Alexis' house to play Settlers of Catan and 7 wonders and Magic the Gathering and i got home around 1 am(i left at 5pm). I hope you enjoyed my report if you want me to add more detail next time please let me know BtO. Thanks again for the dare i never dressed like that around my friends before, it was funny to see their faces.
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)

Last edited by lilsissy; 08-18-2014 at 01:44 PM.
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 01:46 PM   #35
BtO
Distinguished Member

Hi girls,

the second round starts on Friday.

Take care that you have finished and have sent your report of round one until Friday.

Have fun
BtO
Old 08-18-2014, 04:15 PM   #36
Jevens

First dare, Round one

On Saturday I had to run some errands so thought it would be an ideal time to do the dare, I got dressed in my shortest black skirt with a navy blue thong and a white bra and top. I caught the bus to the shops and spent a couple of hours at the shops completing my errands, I stopped for a coffee before heading home but sitting there drinking my coffee it was hard not to flash everyone as every time I sat down my skirt would ride up a little making it easy for anyone looking to see straight up my skirt .After being out for a few hours I arrived back home, i don't know if anyone actually did see my thong during my shopping trip but it is possible they did.

Dislikes: friends,family, pain

Limits: scat, permanent damage, pics, pee,public, pain.
Jevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:49 AM   #37
Nerdwedgie

I would like to join
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:03 AM   #38
love-rose-buds

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsissy View Post
This is for the First round of mini skirt dares

So today for my mini skirt day i wore my teal wedges and my white and black skirt that only reachs about mid thigh level, a pink thong,my purple and black stiped corset with ruffles along the top and bottom edges. and one of my mid drift jackets, my Black collar, and a black bow in my hair. Today was my dinner/game/movie day with some friends from school and some of their friends. So before i even left i started off with a shower because i had to smell good before i left. I also did my hair with a french braid. Then i got dressed and headed outside to wait for my friend. When my friend Gabe showed up all he was wow and i laughed at him(he never really sees me dressed up like this) and since Gabe reacted that way i could only guess what my other friends would say. So while we were driving Gabe asked my why i was wearing such an outfit. I told him it was because i wanted to sexy today and i think i look good. He didnt disagree but he also said he just never imagined i would dress that way. When we got to the Korean BBQ place we went in and headed to where our friends were sitting. Hehe my friend Dave whistled as we approached XD and my friend America was like"omg Emily you look so hot what made you choose to wear this" Like i had told Gabe i told her i wanted to look sexy today and she told me i succeeded. See you have to understand i dont normally dress like that around all my friends and we are all gamers and so i dont usually dress like that around them. But anyway we sat day and started talking about our weekends. I told them i had gone to disneyland on saturday and what not but while we were talking I noticed 2 of Americas friends staring at my legs (runners legs XD). When the grub arrived we started cooking it ont he grill in th middle of the table and we munched on the little munchies the hostess gives you. After dinner we all went to see Guardians of the Galaxy (ive seen it like 4 times now such a good movie) and while i was at the counter i purposely dropped my owl wallet so i could bend over to pick it up while America's friend where still in line and i caught one of them looking while i was picking it up. I turned around and looked and he did one of those head turns you do when you are caught. i thought it was cute he was being so shy;P. so went into the movie and America's friends were so sweet and bought me popcorn and a drink XD After the movie we went back to our other friend Alexis' house to play Settlers of Catan and 7 wonders and Magic the Gathering and i got home around 1 am(i left at 5pm). I hope you enjoyed my report if you want me to add more detail next time please let me know BtO. Thanks again for the dare i never dressed like that around my friends before, it was funny to see their faces.

wow this was an amazing report.... i must say bravo

dislike: scat, cum swallow, family

I need a Mistress pm me if your interested

edgings completed:40
to be completed:125
love-rose-buds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:03 AM   #39
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdwedgie View Post
I would like to join
The more, the better. Welcome to the Contest.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:56 AM   #40
BtO
Distinguished Member

Status of the first round:

Up to now:
  • 19 girls take part
  • Quantity part of the first dare: 4 reports on the forum
  • Quality part of the dare: 1 report

More information comes when the first round is over.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:23 PM   #41
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

19 Participants, sounds good.
First Round end´s at Thursday and next Round starts Friday ?
Old 08-19-2014, 12:33 PM   #42
BtO
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Post
First Round end´s at Thursday and next Round starts Friday ?
Yes! However I accept all reports from the first round until Friday evening.

Last edited by BtO; 08-20-2014 at 12:17 PM.
BtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:20 PM   #43
Steffi88

Default First report

Today now I also did this dare. I only had a half working day, so I got home by noon and changed into my dare outfit:
blue jeans miniskirt, black thong, black high heel sandals, black lace bra, beige cardigan with long arms and the uppermost button undone.With this outfit, I first went to the local supermarket to get some groceries. After that I drove to the city by car to meet a female friend of mine for window shopping. We spent there about 3 hrs, trying different outfits. During that, I decided that it looked better to leave the two upper buttons undone on the cardigan.
After shopping, we went to a mexican restaurant/bar to have some snacks and drinks together. We were sitting there quite a while, talking and laughing, and a little bit flirting with a couple of guys two tables away. One of them stared to my friend a couple of times, no wonder, she wore a fantastic dress which made a stunning figure. She thought about going over and talking to him, but she was too shy to really do it. I tried to convince her, and at some time she said „well, if you had more buttons open on your cardigan, he would stare at YOU and YOU would have to go over there“.
I asked her if she would go over if I open the third button on my cardigan, just a little above the middle of my boobs. She said „no, but if you open 4 buttons, I go over and hand him my phone number“. This was like a bet! I immediately undid buttons no. 3 and 4, with a huge grin in my face. She turned lightly red, stood up and walked over, talked a few sentences and wrote something on his arm. After returning, she said „now he got my number, and you keep these buttons like they are now.“
So I had to sit like that about one more hour until leaving. With the forth, now undone, button just above the base of my boobs, one could clearly see the black lace bra all the time. I felt a bit humiliated about that, but also was a bit proud of myself.
After returning home, I undressed and…

Dislikes: ass play, pet play, direct interaction with others, severe pain

(Soft) limits: anal, voice, pic, vid, cam, long-term, rules

Kik and Skype: ask me ;-)
Steffi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 12:29 AM   #44
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffi88 View Post
Today now I also did this dare. I only had a half working day, so I got home by noon and changed into my dare outfit:
blue jeans miniskirt, black thong, black high heel sandals, black lace bra, beige cardigan with long arms and the uppermost button undone.With this outfit, I first went to the local supermarket to get some groceries. After that I drove to the city by car to meet a female friend of mine for window shopping. We spent there about 3 hrs, trying different outfits. During that, I decided that it looked better to leave the two upper buttons undone on the cardigan.
After shopping, we went to a mexican restaurant/bar to have some snacks and drinks together. We were sitting there quite a while, talking and laughing, and a little bit flirting with a couple of guys two tables away. One of them stared to my friend a couple of times, no wonder, she wore a fantastic dress which made a stunning figure. She thought about going over and talking to him, but she was too shy to really do it. I tried to convince her, and at some time she said „well, if you had more buttons open on your cardigan, he would stare at YOU and YOU would have to go over there“.
I asked her if she would go over if I open the third button on my cardigan, just a little above the middle of my boobs. She said „no, but if you open 4 buttons, I go over and hand him my phone number“. This was like a bet! I immediately undid buttons no. 3 and 4, with a huge grin in my face. She turned lightly red, stood up and walked over, talked a few sentences and wrote something on his arm. After returning, she said „now he got my number, and you keep these buttons like they are now.“
So I had to sit like that about one more hour until leaving. With the forth, now undone, button just above the base of my boobs, one could clearly see the black lace bra all the time. I felt a bit humiliated about that, but also was a bit proud of myself.
After returning home, I undressed and…
Another nice detailed Review. Well done AND it sounds like a lot of Fun getting closer to some Kind of a Limit
Old 08-20-2014, 12:16 PM   #45
BtO
Distinguished Member

Tomorrow is the last day for the mini skirt dare of round one!

However I accept all reports from the first round until Friday evening.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
contest, mini skirt, woman