Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2014, 02:40 PM   #391
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to juanita_m

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashers View Post
Wrap each breast tightly with thin rope, twine or if they place, 2 or 3 rubber bands around the base of each breast. In the end you should be left with two balled up breast with nice tight skin.

Then put on your butterfly vibe and take a long strip of duck tape and coat it in sand. Then lay it down over your vibe and across your pussy (make sure to press it between your lips) and continue around the back pressing it between you ass checks so that is covering your butthole and up through your entire crack. Then take another strip of tape and wrap it around your waist to it secures strip on you. Now continue wrapping tape between and around you to create a duck tape panty.

Finally put on whatever kind of running pants and pull out a sweatshirt. Before putting it on afix 2 sheets of sandpaper on the inside of it so that one is right where each breast will be.

Now put on running shoes and head out to any place where you can run. Once you get there turn the vibe of low and begin running or jogging (whichever you prefer). After each lap, (or every 5 minutes) turn up the vibrator until it's on full or until your cum.

*Sand can usually be found at playgrounds or at hardware stores that sell bags of sand. You don't need to buy any, there should be plenty around the bags on the floor that you can gather up
Here is my second attempt at posting the report of my eventual orgasm after my last attempt was undone by the crashing of my laptop. Sorry I took so long after that but I was flooded with office work.

So here’s the report (sorry if it's too lengthy):

I first picked out my grey sweatshirt and on the inside, I taped two big sheets of sandpaper where each breast would be. I then attached my butterfly vibe to my clit and proceeded to attach lots of uncooked rice (instead of sand, for safety reasons) to a strip of duct tape. I then attached the duct tape starting an inch above my pussy and down over the vibe and pussy lips and back over my ass crack. I ensured that I pressed it between my pussy lips and ass crack. I then wrapped another duct tape across my waist a few times to secure the strip going between my legs. The rice was already starting to poke into my most sensitive parts, hurting the most where it was digging into the sensitive part inside my pussy lips and in my ass crack.

Then I tied my breasts by running a thin rope tightly around the base of each breast 3 times, so that my breasts were hard round balls and jutting outwards. The rope dug into my skin and started hurting immediately, but I loved the feeling of my tied tits. I put on black running tights, and put on the sandpaper lined grey sweatshirt and looked at myself in the mirror. My chest looked slightly abnormal even through the sweatshirt with my tits jutting out in front of me. This only made the sweatshirt cling to my breasts tighter, making the sandpaper already start rubbing against them. I put on my running shoes and I was ready to go.

As I got out of my apartment my neighbour was just entering his. He greeted me and we chatted for a couple of minutes, and I could see his eyes going down to my chest a few times, probably wondering why it looked a little odd. Little did he know what I was doing! I felt a little embarrassed because of the way he kept looking at my chest and also felt terribly aroused.

I had decided to drive to the park. The drive felt longer than the 10 minutes it took, with me squirming often in my seat to try and reduce the impact of the rice digging into my pussy and ass crack, with the only result that the movement made my tied tits hurt and caused the sandpaper to rub against my tits under the sweatshirt. I parked the car and walked to the entrance to the park, breathing sharply with each step as the rice dug into my most sensitive parts and the sandpaper rubbed against my nipples and tied tits.

The park contains of a jogging track built around the circumference which encloses a dog area, an exercise area and a kids area. All these areas are separated by trees and bushes. The park is also dotted with benches for people to sit. I walked to the jogging track and so far had encountered no one as it was afternoon – too late for exercising and too early for the kids to play or for people to take their dogs out. I started the vibe on low and immediately let out a low moan of pleasure, happy to be slightly distracted from the pain of my tied tits and my pussy. I had done some warm up exercises at home before I had begun preparations for this dare, so I started jogging slowly without further warm ups.

By the time I was a quarter of the way through my first lap, I realized two things. One - the effort of jogging was taking away some of the pleasure of the vibe, and Two – the sandpaper wasn’t torturing me as much as I thought it would because my tied tits weren’t bouncing much at all. The pain of the tits trying to bounce was another matter altogether, as the rope held them secure at the base and each step was hurting my tits a lot as they tried to bounce but couldn’t. The rice was also really torturing my pussy and ass crack. I completed the lap in around three minutes and came across 3 young couples sitting on different benches in the park, and they seemed to be the only ones apart from me there. One of the guys noticed me as I passed and also stared at my jutting tits, getting an annoyed look from his girlfriend. As I passed the other couples, they also gave me odd looks, the girls probably wondering why I was jogging in the afternoon and the guys probably wondering why my tits looked odd.

As I started my second lap, I turned the vibe up to 2, and was really glad to feel the increased stimulation on my clit. This time the pleasure persisted a little more as I jogged and took my mind at least slightly off from the pain in my pussy, ass and tits. As I passed the couples again, I saw each of the guys looking at me as I passed by, trying to be discreet about it so their girlfriends did not catch them looking. As I was approaching completion of this lap, the focus had again shifted from the pleasure to the pain, and I was groaning with each step. The constant rubbing of the sandpaper against the area of my tits pressed against the sweatshirt including my nipples was now starting to burn, but my tied tits were the ones torturing me the most. I realized that they had been tied for around 20-25 mins and I needed to remove them to avoid any permanent damage so I completed the lap and then ducked into the fenced dog area which was surrounded by bushes and trees. I raised the sweatshirt over my tits and looked down at them. My tits were dark red and I quickly untied the rope around each tit. There were very prominent rope marks at the base of each tit. Soon the blood started rushing back into my tits and it felt like a thousand pins and needles were poking into them. I was crying out because of the sensation and was glad that the other people in the park were far away so they probably could not clearly hear the sounds. Finally the pins and needles subsided and I lowered the sweatshirt.

My tits jiggled a lot in their newfound freedom as I walked back to the jogging track, and now I knew the sandpaper would make its effect fully felt. I started jogging for my third lap and turned up the vibe to 3 (medium). Another moan escaped my lips at the added pleasure and I could feel my knees getting a little wobbly so my body automatically picked up pace to keep my legs steady. This in turn made me grit my teeth in pain as my tits started bouncing painfully and made the sandpaper rub against them more vigorously. The rice also dug deeper into my pussy and ass, and soon I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from shouting out in pain. I was sweating a lot by now. I got stared at by all the couples as I passed by them this time, as my bouncing tits were very noticeable and they all knew they weren’t bouncing during the last couple of laps. The embarrassment added to the pleasure of the vibe, and I was torn between pleasure and pain for the rest of the lap.

After completing this lap, I continued onto my fourth lap and turned the vibe up to 4, and my legs went shaky again, making me stumble and moan in pleasure before my mind directed my body to increase the pace even more to keep steady. I was running pretty fast now, and my tits were bouncing like crazy and rubbed raw by the sandpaper. The poking uncooked rice was sending shooting pains at so many places, especially on the soft flesh inside my pussy and on my ass hole. I felt like moaning in pleasure and screaming in pain at the same time, but bit down on my lip to do neither. I got stared at by each couple again as I passed them, the guys now blatantly staring at my bouncing tits. I imagined giving each of them a blowjob and licking the girls’ pussies for the remainder of the lap, now starting to really enjoy the feeling of the sandpaper furiously rubbing against my nipples and tits, which felt more like a burning sensation. Under normal circumstances, I would have cum by now even with the vibe not yet on high especially considering all the edging I had done that morning, but I guess the strain of running kept the orgasm at bay.

As I started the fifth lap, I turned the vibe on to 5 which is the highest speed, and finally the pain and pleasure started coming together. The pain of my bouncing tits, the burning sensation of the sandpaper rubbing my tits and nipples raw, and the continuous poking of the uncooked rice against and inside my pussy finally all started merging with and adding to the wonderful sensation of the butterfly vibrator on high against my clit. I started edging, a continuous moan sounding from my lips. My legs nearly gave away but I forced myself to make my way to the nearby dog area on shaky legs, riding the edge. I had made up my mind that I would cum inside the dog area, like a bitch in heat.

I had barely made it inside the fence of the dog area when i collapsed to the ground. I went over the edge and started cumming, four months of pent up desperation from arousal and edging finally finding its release in a thrashing, screaming orgasm on the grass and dirt covered ground of a fenced dog area in a public park. I don’t know how long it lasted but the orgasm seemed to go on forever, my mind flashing images of many of the dares I had done over the last few months in a desperate attempt to earn this, the best feeling in the world. I even think I squirted as I came but the duct tape held it all in. And just as I thought the orgasm was subsiding, the vibe on my clit made my body shudder into a second immediate orgasm, my hands pinching my nipples cruelly through the sweatshirt, making the sandpaper scrape them raw, the burning pain on my nipples prolonging the orgasm. Finally, the second orgasm started subsiding and I was now afraid of passing out if I came once more so I thought of stopping the vibe, as much as a part of me wanted to continue. I realized that I had dropped the remote as I had started cumming and panicked for a moment but luckily found the remote right next to me and pressed the stop button, whimpering as the vibe stopped.

I lied there on the grass for a long time, basking in the aftermath of the twin orgasms, gathering my breath, starting to notice the pain in my pussy and tits again, wondering if the other people in the park heard my screams of pleasure. After several minutes, I reluctantly dragged my aching body up and got to my feet. My hair, which I had tied in a ponytail while jogging, was now untied and disheveled, grass and dirt from the ground sticking to it as well as to my clothes and arms. I cleaned up as best as I could, tied my hair and walked gingerly back out of the park and to my car, each step reminding me of how I had tortured and degraded myself. The sandpaper and rice still tortured my tits and pussy as I drove back home, and my clit still tingled and throbbed.

Upon reaching home I quickly pulled of my sweatshirt and running tights, and ripped off the duct tapes, screaming loudly as it pulled against my skin, nearly bringing tears to my eyes. Some of the rice had detached itself from the duct tape and was stuck to my pussy and ass, which I plucked one by one. I finally removed the vibrator, moaning as my fingers brushed my clit. I finally looked at myself in the review the damage I had done to my body. My face was still looking flushed and had some dirt on it, my hair still had some grass and dirt sticking to it as did my arms. My pussy was red from the pulling of the duct tape and had lots of tiny poke marks where the rice had dug into it and was really sore to touch. My clit was also reddish and very swollen from the continuous stimulation and orgasms and ultra sensitive to touch. My tits had rope marks at their base and the surface of my tits was a very bright pink bordering on red from all the rubbing received from the sandpaper. It looked like a layer of skin had been peeled off from the surface that was in constant contact with the sandpaper. My nipples were even rawer and nearly red, as they took the maximum brunt and the pinching I did while I was cumming didn’t help. Touching them really hurt and burned and they stayed erect for a long long time. I took a shower, and applied cream to all the sore parts of my body before going off to sleep for a couple of hours.

My nipples are still sore and recovering, though my tits are nearly ok now as is my pussy. You may not believe it, but the soreness of my nipples is still keeping me aroused!

I had a truly wonderful time doing all the dares to earn my points and then finally cumming, these were two of the best orgasms ever. I thank you all for all the creative dares you gave me, that’s what made this so interesting! I hope you enjoyed reading my reports as much as I enjoyed doing the dares!

31/f

Bra Size - 34B bordering on C, Waist - 26, Hips/Ass - 34

Last orgasm: 31st December '17

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares

Last edited by juanita_m; 04-03-2014 at 02:54 PM.
juanita_m is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to juanita_m for this post:
Old 04-03-2014, 03:27 PM   #392
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Congratulations on finally getting to orgasm! I'm sure it felt like heaven on earth. Excellent report as usual too.

Now that the silly nuisance of your orgasm is over, let's see about getting you into some real teasing and denial. I dare you!!!

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:09 PM   #393
dmdmdm

Awesome. Just simply plain awesome.

I wish you'd do some forced orgasms dare too to find out how much pleasure your body can take after those months...
  • Self-bondage
  • Light pain
  • Hidden public play
  • Daily assignments
  • Dice dares
  • Expanding horizons of her sexuality
I had experience with multiple girls over last 5 years.
A period of play with no strings attached to get comfortable with each other is possible.
dmdmdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:19 PM   #394
domme84

Best report ever.
I hope the next denial period will end with and even greater and more powerful series of orgasms.
And now we also have a lot of great ideas for the orgasm-day.
domme84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:36 PM   #395
dmdmdm

Self-bondage works well too, dared a few girls to experiment with it
  • Self-bondage
  • Light pain
  • Hidden public play
  • Daily assignments
  • Dice dares
  • Expanding horizons of her sexuality
I had experience with multiple girls over last 5 years.
A period of play with no strings attached to get comfortable with each other is possible.
dmdmdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:41 PM   #396
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Wow, excellent report Whoreanita! I very much enjoyed reading that and two very well deserved orgasms. I look forward to whatever entertainment you have instore for us next.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:21 PM   #397
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Bravo. You are the number one in my books!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:18 AM   #398
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Thanks a lot everyone for your comments on my report and thread! It really made my day!

It's the creative dares you all give that makes me really enjoy doing them and makes me want to write detailed reports to do the dares justice!

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 04-04-2014, 04:47 AM   #399
mordeth
Distinguished Member

Yes like the others have said, a very good report i hoped you enjoyed your orgasms.
Is there any chance you would do this again in the future ?
Old 04-04-2014, 04:55 AM   #400
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordeth View Post
Yes like the others have said, a very good report i hoped you enjoyed your orgasms.
Is there any chance you would do this again in the future ?
I will certainly do this again. Maybe not immediately, but later for sure!

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 04-04-2014, 06:56 AM   #401
domme84

What is your masturbation habbits when you are not in denial ?
domme84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:25 PM   #402
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by domme84 View Post
What is your masturbation habbits when you are not in denial ?
When I am not in denial, I generally masturbate and cum at least 4 to 5 times a week.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 04-05-2014, 05:04 AM   #403
nicolasnancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanita_m View Post
When I am not in denial, I generally masturbate and cum at least 4 to 5 times a week.
Dear WhoreAnita,
Congratulations on your orgasms and than you for such detailed posts.
How is Eva? Is she recovering?
I'm surprised that you masturbate so infrequently.
I've always been fascinated by a woman's capacity for orgasms and I'd like to test your abilities, so this dare is more about the number than the method. However, you should try to replicate the dares as far as possible, but culminating in an orgasm or orgasms instead of an edge or edges!
I dare you to cum once for every day since your last orgasm (ie your last orgasm before the two in the park) plus once for very time you edged whilst in denial (why waste a perfectly good edge?).
Each orgasm should be as strong as possible, so no quickies!
WhoreAnita, to make make this a challenge you should aim to complete the dare in the length of time it took you to earn the orgasms. It seems to me that you should be cumming hourly!
Love,
Nancy
nicolasnancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:02 PM   #404
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolasnancy View Post
Dear WhoreAnita,
Congratulations on your orgasms and than you for such detailed posts.
How is Eva? Is she recovering?
I'm surprised that you masturbate so infrequently.
I've always been fascinated by a woman's capacity for orgasms and I'd like to test your abilities, so this dare is more about the number than the method. However, you should try to replicate the dares as far as possible, but culminating in an orgasm or orgasms instead of an edge or edges!
I dare you to cum once for every day since your last orgasm (ie your last orgasm before the two in the park) plus once for very time you edged whilst in denial (why waste a perfectly good edge?).
Each orgasm should be as strong as possible, so no quickies!
WhoreAnita, to make make this a challenge you should aim to complete the dare in the length of time it took you to earn the orgasms. It seems to me that you should be cumming hourly!
Love,
Nancy
Thanks Nancy, glad you liked my reports.

This sounds like a great idea and would love to try it but not right away, as I have a busy few days ahead of me both work wise and personal life wise.

Eva is a lot better now and should be coming online on GD soon.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 04-29-2014, 12:53 PM   #405
Eva_86

Send a message via Yahoo to Eva_86

Hello everyone, I have finally recovered enough from my accident to be up and about.

I wanted to thank all of you lovely people who wished me well and were concerned about me, it was really touching.

I also wanted thank all of you for making this thread as great as it is, and for making whoreanita really work hard to earn her orgasm while I was away.

You guys are the best!

Likes: Dominating my friend Juanita_m, getting dominated, tit torture, pussy torture, flashing, anal, degradation, feet tickling

Dislikes: Blatant public, wax

Limits: Family, scat, pics, cam, blood
Eva_86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk