Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-08-2019, 12:02 PM   #3991
MirandaCole21

Wear a diaper and your shortest skirt. Before you do anything, wet your diaper. I want you to go get the mail like this. While you're walking back with the mail, I want you to drop it all. You've got to pick it all back up. Only thing is, you can't bend your knees when you reach down for it. Hope no one sees your soaking wet diaper as you bend over for your mail.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 07:35 PM   #3992
Your Dream Ghoul

Wear only your girliest/frilliest outfit and a diaper (or 2) and drink a gallon of water. You cannot remover the diaper for at least 12 hours.

Likes: ABDL, Diapers, Wedgies, Vibrators, Forced Orgasms, Anal Play, Bladder Control, Pissing, Hypno, Bimbofication, Humiliation, Spanking, Shame/Name Calling, Mild Public Humiliation, Hyper-Feminization, Light Bondage

Maybe: Messy, Chastity, Pet Play, Breath Play, Heavy Bondage
Dislikes: Nipple Clamps, Electric Shock
Limits: Pictures, Intense Public Humiliation
Hard Limits: NO FACE PICS
Your Dream Ghoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:55 PM   #3993
MirandaCole21

Go out into the woods wearing a diaper underneath your shortest skirt. Once you feel secluded enough, drop your skirt. With your diaper fully exposed, find somewhere to take a seat, put on earphones, close your eyes, and listen to a couple songs. While you listen to your music, go ahead and pee in your diaper. You can then put your skirt back on after a couple songs, and no peeking. Enjoy your walk back to your house in your wet diaper!

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 04:32 PM   #3994
Klickfoot

Put on a diaper and the tightest pants you have. Next you must put on s belt and use a padlock to lock it so you can’t take them off. Now drink 2 liters of water and then walk to the store but leave the key at home. While there you can pick up whatever you need but you must be at the store for a least 3 hours. If you can make it home without wetting yourself congratulations you get to use the restroom like usual, but if you fail you must walk around town for 1 hour in your wet diaper before going home
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 03:04 PM   #3995
Littlemellife

diaper up and drink 1.5 liters of water then go out for a walk until you piss yourself then get the bus/train/taxi home. Lets hope you dont leak on to the seat

Likes: diapers, wetting messing, anal, pet play, verbal humiliation, being degraded verbally
Limits: public , social suicide, consuming poop/pee, blood, extreme pain, pictures
Littlemellife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:54 AM   #3996
badboyforlife

For the next week you are not allowed to pee anywhere but in a diaper. You will keep track of how many times you did not pee in a diaper. At the end of the week you will then wear diapers 24/7 for everything for as many days as you failed to pee in a diaper the previous week.

No multiple diapers for me, I find that kinda wasteful

No girl or guy has ever been satisfied by my sexual performance
I dream about BBC but will worship any dick offered to me ❤️

PM Dares

Likes: (Small Penis) Humiliation, Diapers, Forced BI/Gay, Light Anal, Chastity, Orgasm Denial
Dislikes: Diapers > 3 days, Crossdressing, CBT, Wedgies
Limits: To painful, Family/friends, Blood, Permanent, Public, Scat, Face pictures
badboyforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 03:06 AM   #3997
Ghost547

wear diaper, tights and mini skirt during 1 day, sleep and you had to piss before wake up

Dislikes - pain, public, long dares

Limits - illegal, family, cum, orgasm, blood

PM me dares please

My PM dares : [https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90884]
Ghost547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 07:59 AM   #3998
the_diaper_darer

Double diaper up and go to a restaurant. Order a large meal(get the messiest thing you can) and a soda(make sure you chug your soda to get a few refills). You have 30 minutes to eat your food. After the 30 minutes, stop eating and get it to go, but you’re not taking it to go. Take your to go containers into the bathroom, and empty them down the back of your diapers. No changing until you leak.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 03:55 PM   #3999
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Drink a glass of water every 30 minutes (use caution so as not to get sick. Drink something else if need be). Hold your pee until you lose control and leak all over the place. Then do it again, and then do it again. Now put on a diaper, and do it again. Now change your diaper, and drink Gatorade or something similar every 30 minutes. For the duration of this dare, you're not allowed to intentionally empty your bladder, it must be an accident every time. Keep drinking every hour now, instead of half hour, unless you feel unwell, than don't drink anything else. Diaper up nice and secure, and go see a movie. You're not allowed to go to the bathroom during the movie, so I hope your diapy doesn't leak, because you have to finish a large drink before the movie is over. Remember you're not allowed to pee on your own, it must be an accident. When you get home, clean yourself up, and put on a fresh diaper. You're going to wear that diaper until you wake up in the morning, so get comfy.
You alone are responsible for what happens to you during this dare, should you do it. Enjoy

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 08:14 PM   #4000
LunaLux
getDare Sweetheart

You give great diaper dares, I hope you enjoy this one! Drink a liter of water within one hour, insert a dulcolax suppository, and diaper up! Now go to the movies and get the largest soda. You cannot leave the theater until the credits finish. You must drink the whole soda well before the movie ends. Have fun wetting and shitting your diaper surrounded by people! after the credits, get a refill on your drink and go to the store and buy wipes or diapers, something diaper related. You can't use self checkout. Now you can go home, but once your home, you cannot change for 3 more hours and not until your soda is gone enjoy your dare and be safe!

Diapers | Exhibitionism | Rules | Submission | Humiliation | hypnosis

kik: miaauwu
LunaLux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 10:25 AM   #4001
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Create a kinktalk account, create a pic album, and upload at least 10 pics of you showing off your diaper. At least 5 should be you nude other than the diaper. Face optional. Leave the link in your signature here on getDare for at least a month.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveRalph for this post:
Old 10-16-2019, 12:36 PM   #4002
pb94lock

For the next week you are not allowed to pee anywhere but in a diaper. You will keep track of how many times you did not pee in a diaper. At the end of the week you will then wear diapers 24/7 for everything (but pooping if you so chose) for as many days as you failed to pee in a diaper the previous week.

Loves, likes & Limits

Toys and clothing:

Pm Dares

Currently unlocked
pb94lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 01:12 PM   #4003
rhl
getDare Succubus

In the next week you will change your diaper at least 3 times while in a public restroom. If one of these changes does not include a brown diaper change then please pm me in 7 days.
I have a punishment dare picked out, you might not like it but since I've already done the above and the punishment i have picked out.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 10-16-2019, 02:14 PM   #4004
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

Whenever you can for the next week you must wear a skirt with your diapers. If.you choose not to for any reason other than work or family then you must double diaper the next time out. If you need a change while out you must cut slits in your current diaper and add a new.one over the old one then drink a bottle of water.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 04:31 PM   #4005
Klickfoot

you must consistantly wear diapers for one month and not wear anything else. You may not change your diapers unless they are leaking. (be sure to stock up on rash cream) You will drink 3 bottles of milk a day(one must be warm milk). you will also crawl while at home and sleep in kiddish cloths if you have them, and you will not sit on the couch to watch tv you will also sit your padded butt on the floor. have fun
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Klickfoot for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper