Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-30-2013, 11:13 PM   #346
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(My schedule won’t be back to normal, but I was able to get a part done at least. If I can though, I will continue to try for one every two days like I have been. I just can’t guarantee it I guess.)

“It’s not stupid! I really appreciate what you’re letting me do!” Kate blurts out. Rose suddenly perks up a little. Kate isn’t sure really about what she just said. It wasn’t a lie, but Kate didn’t really want to admit something like that either. “I mean… the chance to umm…” Kate was now really trapped. She couldn’t back out now or it would sound rude, “the chance to undress a cutie like you.”

Rose’s face burned brighter. “Stop it, you don’t mean that,” Rose self consciously defended.

Kate knew she couldn’t let this go. Kate honestly think Rose was cute, and she did like undressing her. She had to be tactful how she said it, or she’d seem like a creep. “Really Rose, you’re super cute. I mean… I sort of have a first row seat to your cuteness…”

Rose’s arms flinched again. “What? Stop, you’re just teasing me,” Rose blabbers out. “You’re the cute one,” she mutters next.

It’s Kate’s turn again to blush. She tries to deflect the attention, “I’m not as cute as you Rose, really. Your straight, black hair; your cute smile; and your tiny frame are very adorable.”

Rose’s chest starts to rise and contract more. Her breathing is becoming heavy. She is clearly not used to such direct compliments.

“I… I mean… well you’re still better looking. I’m not much to look at with such a tiny chest…” Rose says as her hands start to move up her waist. It seems like out of self-consciousness she wants to cover up.

Kate is now a bit too stuck on a trend as she says, “Rose, your breasts are one of your best parts. I have a small chest too, but your nipples are super cute.”

“Cute?” Rose asks, her hands now tightly clasped over her breasts. It’s clear the sudden focus on her chest was too much for Rose. Even with the attempt at putting up the brave front caused her too much embarrassment.

Kate was stuck again. She couldn’t shut up, or else it would seem all fake. Yet now she had to admit to all the little things she appreciated about Rose’s body, and it was embarrassing to admit she’d noticed that many things. “I, well they’re just really cute I guess. I mean the light pink color is really nice. I like um, how soft they look and everything.”

Rose suddenly interrupted, “well my nipples aren’t as nibble-worthy as yours.” There was an awkward silence. Kate had hardly expected something like that. “Sorry, something Britney says,” Rose explained.

“Britney? Does she say yours are, because I mean, they are,” Rose comments.

“Stop it!” Rose pleads. Her face is really warm, but Kate can see the way Rose’s cheeks are puffing out. Rose is trying to hide a smile. Kate is happy that she maybe had Rose convinced finally.

“You know though, you really are pretty,” Rose finally says out loud. Both girls stare at each other for a few seconds. “I appreciate you really like my body, but, well yours is really great.”

The tables seem to have fully turned now for Kate. “Stop it Rose, you don’t have to say anything.”

Rose nervously starts to fiddle her fingers as she drops them from her breasts. “Yeah, but I feel bad for ogling you since we found you. I mean, you deserve to know. I think you look really good. I mean I guess you know I think that, but still.”

The flattery is making Kate more embarrassed. She could tell Rose was sincere, and Rose’s wandering eyes just felt even more embarrassing. A girl who liked her was carefully looking at her naughty parts. Honestly though, Kate didn’t feel weirded out. She did wonder how far she’d let Rose’s interest go.

“So… yeah, I guess, that’s why I wanted to be naked though. I wanted you to take my clothes off, and I wanted you to sort of notice me…”

“OH I notice you…” Kate says as she trails off, her eyes roaming Rose’s body. Kate then zeroes her sight in on the pink thong Rose still has on. “Um… although we’re not done, are we?”

Rose just nods her head in approval.

Now that Rose’s attraction was out in the open, Kate hesitated even more. She liked Rose, and really did think she was cute. Her want to look at Rose’s body was in the open as well. This meant removing the panties meant even more than it would have before.

Kate reaches her hands to Rose’s side, Kate’s knuckles brushed against Rose’s nearly bare hips. Kate felt the soft material of the waistband as she slid her fingers inside it. Rose was looking down at her. Their eyes lock. Kate is having a hard time continuing. Rose will be completely naked right in front of her once she pulls the panties down.

Rose is doing her best to stay quiet. Her chest is still rising and falling. It’s clear she is nervous but anticipating…

A) Kate pulls the panties down. The two girls start to almost get intimate.

B) Rose’s phone rings from her pants pocket. Britney says that Rose’s dare has to be put on hold so Nat’s can be done soon.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:41 PM   #347
will i am

Im voting B .....................................
will i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:38 AM   #348
uzaho

I want A to be followed by B.

So A.

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:28 AM   #349
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I want A I want to see where this leads.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #350
ASlaveKindaGuy

I kinda want b so I can see what nats challenge is but I'm going with a
ASlaveKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #351
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

My vote goes to A.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #352
Nick
Distinguished Member

I want B, it's different and a possible change. Maybe Rose will join Kate for Nat's challenge?

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:00 PM   #353
kittenlyss

B... I'm impatient, and I want to know what Nat's challenge is.
kittenlyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:49 PM   #354
xJohnSmithx

A!! Then maybe followed by B

Kik: Bryce_Canadian

Likes: AB/DL Chastity, Pain, Orgasm Control, Water Sports, Messy, FoodPlay, Crossdressing, Bondage, Pictures, Hypno,Humiliation, Wedgies

Limits: Blood, Total public humiliation, Toothpaste, scat, Face Pictures,Family, life threatening, permanent damage.
xJohnSmithx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #355
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

A is my choice as well.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:49 PM   #356
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Inch by inch Kate starts to tug the panties down. More and more bare skin is revealed to Kate as she does this. Rose starts to hold her breath, knowing that Kate is about to see everything.

Kate manages to get the panties low enough that it becomes obvious that Rose is shaved bare, just like her. Kate herself stops breathing once the panties are low enough that she starts to see the very start of Rose’s slit.

The two girls share one last moment of hesitation. With one deep breath; Kate takes the panties down to Rose’s thighs. All in that instant Rose’s bare lips start to be on show. Rose is just as exposed as Kate is in the hallway now.

Kate tries to stay semi-professional though, and doesn’t stop to look. She hurriedly moves the panties down Rose’s legs and gets them from her feet. She sets them to the side, but before she can stand she again looks between Rose’s legs.

Rose’s intimate location looks so soft. Kate knew that she was interested in other girls, but never really had been in a position like this. She actually had thoughts of what she might do if she were to get together with Rose. However, she tried to tell herself that they just met, and she knew Rose couldn’t possibly want anything so extreme.

Rose seemed to be just as worried as she had been before. Kate did her the favor of standing, so no longer were her eyes so close to her sensitive folds. The two girls shared another look.

It was Rose who would break the silence, “Oh my god, I can’t believe it. I really am naked out here.” Rose looked around. Kate did the same, having remembered now their location. It had become lost on her.

“Yeah, I guess we both are,” Kate agreed. She had thought about bringing up the fact it wasn’t the only time she was in public naked with someone else, but felt it was best not to mention it.

“I… well, you’re turned on, right?” Rose bluntly asked. Her eyes had locked in on Kate’s budding nipples.

Kate blushed, having her arousal be so apparent. She forced herself to not cover up though, considering how brave Rose was being. “Yeah, have been since I lost my suit. It’s pretty um, thrilling I guess to be out here like this,” Kate admitted.

Rose seemed to hold herself back from something. Kate noticed though, and when their eyes locked, Rose began to blab, “yeah, it is kind of um, exciting.” Even with the girls admitting their enjoyment with the situation, they both moved so they weren’t out so much in the hallway, and more in the alcove. “So you’ve been turned on?”

“Really turned on…” Kate said. She noticed that her and Rose weren’t standing very far apart. Less than a few inches between their bare bodies.

“Really?” Rose asked.

“Yeah, like it’s gotten worse and worse. More and more uncontrollable,” Kate continued to admit.

Both girls were breathing heavier. Their rising chests almost touching, nipples almost as if reaching out to touch each other.

“I’m, pretty turned on too, and I haven’t even been naked as long… yet I guess thinking about you has sort of helped me along a bit,” Rose says, nervously giggling hoping to make it sound more flirty than desperate. However both girls were realizing that things were almost going to run out of control any second.

Kate tries to change the subject, before they got carried away, “um… the rest of my dare?” Kate asks for.

Rose doesn’t have answer right away. She instead looks down between both their bodies. Their nudity is so apparent. Kate does the same. When Rose looks up, they look at each other. Then Rose scans around herself to make sure they are still alone…

A) Rose doesn’t say a word and instead kisses Kate.

B) “Um, the dare is we’re going to give Nat a surprise…”

C) "Follow me, we're going to do it down here," as she pulls Kate down the hall.

(Yes, I'm keeping B and C that vague. I wanted to keep future things with those very open.)
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:11 AM   #357
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I think "A" for this one
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:59 AM   #358
MGunder

I'mg going with B, for sure.

Curious about: anal, public, humiliation, degredation, bladder control, golden showers.

Limits: scat, drinking piss, cum eating, blood, permanent, total public, family, animals, illegal, crossdressing.

kik: Mgunder

My Sex Map

My PM Dares
MGunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:07 AM   #359
Jessieboo

I think B sounds good.

Dislikes: Humiliation, Wedgies, Pee, Petplay, Hidden Public, Toothpaste, Ice.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Illegal, Family, Pics, Messy, Public, Permanent.

PM DARES
Jessieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:43 AM   #360
kittenlyss

OK, so I know I won't win, because I'm the only one going with it, but C. I want to know what they have to go down the hall to do.
kittenlyss is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure