Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-03-2019, 09:54 PM   #331
mandie
getDare Devil

Default New dare

I think this one should be worth at least 10 days.

Do this one with your gf or another friend.

First wear your 5 inch heels and an older t shirt long enough to cover your ass. Wear nothing else. You can bring a clutch purse with money, your keys and a pair of scissors in it.

Go with your GF to a local adult store that has lingerie and movies. Go at noon. Once there, pick out a couple of outfits to try on - does not matter which ones as you will not be buying the first ones picked. Once in the dressing room, take off the t-shirt and it cut in half length wise so you cannot wear it again. Leave the room as you are now and rehang the clothes. Go to someone working there and ask them to throw away the shirt and help you find a fishnet dress (http://redbust.com/melena-sexy-fishnet-dress-in-public/) and a vibrator. Please stay naked while shopping. Once your GF purchases both for you, put the vibrator in your purse and the dress on.

Now go the movie area and use the vibrator. If anyone watches before you have an orgasm, offer to please them while they use it on you.

After, you are to walk 5 blocks in the heels and dress, but you need to say hi to at least 20 people. If anyone asks for a picture, pose for them. If anyone wants more, tell them your friend makes that decision and you do as she says.

Once you have gone 5 blocks (or said hi to 20 people if that takes more than 5 blocks) you can walk back to the car. You cannot cover up or change.

Stop and get lunch at a deli on the way home as you are. Only you can go in. You can take lunch home.

Once home, please your poof GF.

Have fun!
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mandie for this post:
Old 06-04-2019, 07:16 AM   #332
LPV
getDare Saint

This one is a little easier. Lol

If you spend at least 45 mintes kneeling nude with pegs or pins on your nipples in a public restroom or other public place, you may reduce by 3 days. If you get discovered, you may reduce 5. If you don't complete by Saturday night, add 3 days. Lol. Good luck.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!

Last edited by LPV; 06-04-2019 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Spelling
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:48 PM   #333
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
dare you to walk out the back door and go to the front door nude

roll 2 dice to see time of day then roll one odd even is pm odd is am

4 days off
This was the easiest 4 days I have earned in this thread. I rolled a die twice and the numbers came 6 and 2. I rolled it one more and got 4, even number meaning pm.
As I am already naked in my house, I didn't have to strip. It's nothing new for me being naked in the backyard. I walked out at 6:02pm and walked around my house to the front door. I walked like it was the most normal thing to do, even stood in the front yard for 30 secs, then went in through the front door.

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 07:52 PM   #334
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAmiraBlack View Post
I dare you to visit a public restroom. Completely strip naked, use the mirror/sink for 5 minutes to wash your hands, apply makeup, WHATEVER.....then visit the stall to put your clothes back on. Must time yourself... Also -5 days. GOOD LUCK!
Completed your dare while getting back from work. I am a stickler for cleanliness, so had to go through a few ones to find a well maintained and clean one to my liking. I went in and it seemed there was someone in a stall. She was on her mobile. I waited a bit, let her come out. After she was gone, I stripped off my top and skirt (no underwear obviously, I'm a follower of rules) and folded them beside the sink. Then I washed off my makeup, dried my face and pulled out my make up bag. I was trying to relax, and not focus my mind on the fact that I was standing naked in a public washroom, and anyone walking in could see me, and I'd have no excuse to justify myself. I started re applying my makeup. It was a bit of a mini challenge as my hands were shaking alot. My mind constantly drifted to the scenario of someone walking in. Thankfully no one did, and I was able to finish my makeup and dress back again.

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 06-04-2019, 08:50 PM   #335
GenderfluidMistress
Account Banned

What are the rules for work dares? I want to come up with something fun but I refuse to endanger your job security. Work dares are too much fun~
GenderfluidMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:05 PM   #336
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenderfluidMistress View Post
What are the rules for work dares? I want to come up with something fun but I refuse to endanger your job security. Work dares are too much fun~
I have some clothing rules for work that i follow (basically what i can wear), you can check in my signature.
I own a ladies hair and beauty salon. I have been exposed to my employees before as a part of a dare (not in this thread), so being exposed to them is fair game, but I'd avoid being exposed to the customers outright. A little risk is fine, my uniform is already pretty risky

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 06-04-2019, 09:20 PM   #337
GenderfluidMistress
Account Banned

Have an employee help fix your towels if they come undone, and they are allowed to fondle you at any time. Would it go to far if I said if you gave any of them orgasms it would remove one day per orgasm?
Old 06-04-2019, 09:23 PM   #338
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Have an employee help fix your towels if they come undone, and they are allowed to fondle you at any time. Would it go to far if I said if you gave any of them orgasms it would remove one day per orgasm?
oof at this point i might even think about that if it reduces my days

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 06-04-2019, 09:27 PM   #339
GenderfluidMistress
Account Banned

Okay, you can get one day per employee removed each day. From now on, you have to go into work naked and get dressed by an employee as well. What do you think?
Old 06-04-2019, 10:02 PM   #340
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Okay, you can get one day per employee removed each day. From now on, you have to go into work naked and get dressed by an employee as well. What do you think?
Post it as one whole dare and I'll do it

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 06-04-2019, 10:38 PM   #341
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
go into work naked and get dressed by an employee as well. What do you think?
How'd I not think of that?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 10:44 PM   #342
GenderfluidMistress
Account Banned

From now on, you drive to work naked, and must be dressed by an employee. Your employees have free use of your body (except your clit and pussy if they are still healing) and only they can fix your clothes if your outfit becomes to revealing. Tshirt rode up and is stuck over your nipples? Ask an employee to adjust it for you.
Along with having free use of your body, they can demand orgasms from you. Every day you can earn one day reduced from each employee by giving them an orgasm. They can demand more, but you only get one day per employee per day.
As an added level of fun, write "use me" and "fondle me" in places your employees will see on your body.

Have fun~! I look forward to your reports on this!
Old 06-04-2019, 11:36 PM   #343
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
From now on, you drive to work naked, and must be dressed by an employee. Your employees have free use of your body (except your clit and pussy if they are still healing) and only they can fix your clothes if your outfit becomes to revealing. Tshirt rode up and is stuck over your nipples? Ask an employee to adjust it for you.
Along with having free use of your body, they can demand orgasms from you. Every day you can earn one day reduced from each employee by giving them an orgasm. They can demand more, but you only get one day per employee per day.
As an added level of fun, write "use me" and "fondle me" in places your employees will see on your body.

Have fun~! I look forward to your reports on this!
So I will put the first part as a clothing rule, and giving them orgasm as the dare. I suppose this will continue for 5 days as I cannot reduce any more than that

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 06-05-2019, 12:28 AM   #344
kylehu

Default touching

I think you should touc your pussy more, or you will get too frustrated.

Have your girlfriend take a nice picture from your bare pussy.

Set it as your lockscreen, and from now you can touch your pussy as many times as you just wish when you unlock your phone
kylehu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 12:37 AM   #345
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylehu View Post
I think you should touc your pussy more, or you will get too frustrated.

Have your girlfriend take a nice picture from your bare pussy.

Set it as your lockscreen, and from now you can touch your pussy as many times as you just wish when you unlock your phone

Damn you had me in the first part, this is too evil

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report

Advertisements
Kink Talk