Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #316
a.gormley

Default pee dare

for the rest of the week, when you anywhere outside of your house, you can not take off your underwear. if you aren't warring underwear you must pee on your hand.
a.gormley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #317
MLB

Go to a local mall or grocery store or any place that has a lot of people, and ask any women if you can have their panties, trade panties with one of them. Collect 10 pairs and post pics of the the panties you wore there and the ones you got from the women there
MLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:50 AM   #318
ross1693

come on emma we want report

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=7767

Kinktalk profile

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=11580
ross1693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:46 AM   #319
slave552

yeah really whats up with you ema. in the past you were better

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:03 AM   #320
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

This dare was given to me by someone I have been talking to online for a while, they are in the USA so I have not met them yet but even with such distance they can enjoy my dares.

The Dare.

You are to dress in clothes that are not that easy to remove & put back on, i.e. jeans, boots. You are to got to the local supermarket, the one you had toy run away from naked when you clothes were taken from the female toilets in one of your previous
dares. you are to go at a time that suits you as long as it is not late at night and likely to be deserted.

Once in the supermarket you are to walk down an isle and remove one shoe and hide it on a shelf at the top of the isle, you are then to walk to the end of the isle and remove a sock and hide that on a shelf, you are to go to the next isle and remove the other shoe and hide that at the beginning of the isle and then walk to the end of that isle and hide the other sock. OK I guess you get the idea f the dare by now? You are to do this until you are stark naked.

Once you have removed all your clothes you are to walk back to the first isle and start collecting them all starting with you shoes. You are not put anything on until you get to the last isle where you his your last piece of clothing.

This is a risky dare, so if you feel you do not wish to attempt it I will understand.

If you feel you can attempt it then please let me know how you got on.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

So Friday morning I got up early 06:30 and I got dressed in jeans with a belt, a sweatshirt that zips up the front, socks and a pair of ankle boots that zip up the side.

I walked to the supermarket, I was a little nervous as I have not been back to this place since I had to run out naked and I was not sure if one of the people who work there may recognise me.

I got t the supermarket abt 07:15 and to be honest there was not to many people around, it was not very busy at all. I walked in and looked around, thankfully there was no security around and the staff that were hanging around by the entrance did not recognise me.

The first isle is right in front of the door just a small way ahead of it, I walked to the beginning of the isle, it was the fruit and veg section, there was 2 old ladies in the isle
and guy abt 30ish i guess, I unzipped my boot and pushed it between 2 crates of oranges. I then walked to the other end of that isle, the man noticed that I was walking funny and looked at me as I passed him, not easy to walk normal in one boot, I smiled at him and carried on past, once at the end of the first isle I removed my sock, the guy kept turning to look at me and I noticed he had watched me remove my sock.

I placed the sock between two crates of green runner beans and walked around the corner, the next isle was empty when I entered it, I unzipped my second boot and hid that one between two crates of melons, walking was now a little easier, I reached the far end of the second isle and removed my last sock, hiding this one between two crates of potatoes.

Now bare foot I walked to the third isle, this one had a cpl of people in it when I entered and the selves were full of cans, this I thought is going to get tricky, all I had left on was a jacket, my shirt and my jeans, hiding them on shelves with tins is not going to be an easy task . I looked around the isle had a cpl man and woman aged abt mid twenties guess and a guys one his own who was abt 50ish.

I unzipped my jacket and removed it, no one was taking much notice of me, I looked around for the best place to try and hid my jacket, i rolled it up and placed it on the self behind some tinned tomatoes and I then walked on down the isle passing the other people there shopping, they gave me odd looks when they noticed i was bare foot, but i just smiled at them and walked on.

At the far end of the third isle, I was now standing in front of the check outs, these were not currently in use so there was no one queuing or sitting at them, the checkouts further down the shop were open for use. Looking around I unzipped my sweatshirt, and removed it, I placed it behind some cans of salmon, i was now bare foot and naked on my top half, only thing I was left wearing was my jeans, i looked around again the people in the isle did not appear to have noticed me remove my top, i ran quickly around the corner to the next isle which was empty,

I could hear voices but had no idea where the people they belong to were or how far away they were from me or in which direction they were going, i looked around, it was rather cold with no jacket on, my nipples had gone hard and i had go goose bumps on them, my feet felt a little cold standing on the floor barefoot.

i unbuckled my belt and then unbuttoned the button on my jeans, followed then by unzipping the zip on the jeans, i looked around again and could see nobody so i pushed the jeans down past my knees and leaning against a shelf i lifted my right leg and pulled the leg of the jeans off, i then stood on the bottom part of the left and pulled my left leg free of the jeans. i was total naked, i felt very exposed and nervous to be honest, i placed the jeans behind jars of cooking sauces, it was not easy and i was sure i was going to knock some off smashing them.

Now totally naked i had to get back to the first isle and start retrieving my clothes, starting with the first boot i removed. i looked around the corner of the isle in the direction i had to go to get back to the first isle, there was an old guy there looking at the cooler compartments which run the length of the wall past the isles. fuk it i thought and i stepped out, i started to walk down o the first isle but had only gotten a few paces when the old guy turned around and placed an item into his trolley, doing so he looked up and looked directly at me, his face at first was on of shock, i thought he was going to attempt to stop me or something but as i walked on the shock turned into a smile, as i walked past him i smiled back winked at him.

i walked on and reached the first isle, i stopped before going around the corner and took a sneaky look around the shelving to see who was in the isle, there was 4 people in the isle, i recognised one as the man who was abt 30 who had been in that isle when i started, he was still in that isle, there was also a woman who was abt 40ish and two other men who were not together as they were at different parts of the isle, one was abt mid twenties while the other was at least 40 i guess.

i could not stand here naked for long and these people were coming in my direction as they advanced up the isle, so i decided to go for it, i took a few deep breathes and looked around once more and stepped out into the isle, the guy who had noticed me walking funny with one boot immediately turned around, he stared and smiled at me,
i smiled back and walked past him, past the crates of runner beans where i had placed my sock, and continued down the isle to where i had hidden my boot.

I reached the crates where not to long ago i had left my boot, i pushed the crates apart but could not see my boot, a little panic began to set in, had one of the members of staff been watching me? had they figured out what i was doing, i turned around to walk back down the far end of the isle i had just walked down the two men had now noticed me and were staring at me, i walked past them saying a polite "good morning" which got no reply from wither of them, the woman appeared to have not noticed me at all, i walked back up the isle to where i had left my first sock between the runner beans, again the item of clothing had gone, i now really though some was following me around and taking the clothes i had left.

i quickly walked around the corner to the next isle where my second sock and boot were left , the same guy who had seen me at the beginning had now advanced to this isle, he was the only person in the isle, again as i turned the corner he looked at me and stared, smiling as i looked at him, i smiled back again, i approached the crates of melons where i had hidden my boot not to longer before, it was there, i took it and walked down the isle to the where i had left my second sock, pushing the crates apart i found the sock where i had left it. I now knew someone had not been following me removing my clothes from the places that i had hidden them.

Looking around the corner of the second isle i proceeded to walk around into the third isle and found my jacket where i had left it, grabbing the garment i then continued to walk the empty isle to where i had left my jacket, pushing the can away so i could remove my jacket, at this point the guy who had seen me at the beginning in isle one walking funny because i was wearing only one shoe, walked up to me, he looked me up and down, i was still naked although i was holding some clothes but they were not hiding any pert of me that mattered, he smiled at me again and said "what is all this abt?" i looked at him but his eyes were not lookin at my face, i replied "it is a dare" i tuned around and headed off down the other end of the isle to where i had left my shirt, the item of clothing was just where i had left it.

OK now i only had to retrieve my jeans and i could proceed to get dressed, i walked around the next isle and there was a lad who i would say was abt early 20's holding a basket looking at the shelves here, i walked to where i had left my jeans i dropped all the other clothes so i could push aside the jars to get them back, my boot and belt buckle hitting the floor made a loud bang and the lad turned around , i am not sure if he could believe what he was seeing as it appeared to take a little while to register to him that there was a naked girl standing in front of him. i picked the shirt off the floor and put it on, picking up the jeans i proceeded to put those on, sipping them up and bucking them, i then placed the jacket on and zipped that up. there seemed little point in putting on one boot and one sock so i walked to the exit barefoot.

Once again i left that supermarket missing some clothes, i had to walk all the way home bare foot, by the time i got home my feet were frozen and dirty and bleeding again.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EmmaLang for this post:
Old 02-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #321
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Nice report and dare!!
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #322
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Welcome back. Nice detailed report as always.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:06 PM   #323
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Thank you

Luv Emma XxX

Old 02-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #324
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Implement my ideas.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #325
Shadowice
getDare Addict

always love your reports its to bad they didnt get your jeans or shirt though that would of made for an interesting walk home

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:19 PM   #326
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
always love your reports its to bad they didnt get your jeans or shirt though that would of made for an interesting walk home
I agree it would have made it all more fun

Luv Emma XxX

Old 02-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #327
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Which ideas?

Luv Emma XxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Implement my ideas.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:24 PM   #328
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

My dares posted above.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:36 PM   #329
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Ok I will see what I can do.

Emma XxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
My dares posted above.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:55 PM   #330
slave552

always love your reports emma I thought your thread could have died. Because you said no it diddn´t but then there came nothing from you

why didn´t you wear bran and thong (would have bean even more interesting haha) but you never do right?

I am allready curious for your next report of what I and the others postet to do for you.

Strange that your clothes allways missing. you are shure nobody knows of what you are doing and follows you?

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk