Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-22-2013, 01:17 AM   #301
IPikachu

I'll vote for A.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #302
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default Option A

I just want to say this story is a good different. I like your writing style and type. It is different from the usual stories on this site. I really enjoy reading your stuff.

I choose option A

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #303
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Been following this for a while, great story!

My first vote goes to B, although I doubt that will win.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:13 PM   #304
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(Poor Rose. Everyone thinks Nat is the best. Well I'm rooting for you to be a lot of fun for the story )

The light on the fourth floor button lights up. The doors closed and Kate sees Britney disappear. The elevator lurches and starts to descend.

Kate weakly lifts her hands and puts them on her head. Britney was gone, and she didn’t have to do it, but she still did it. Slowly she shifted her feet apart.

“Rose or Nat are going to see me totally naked…” she repeated to herself. She shifted her feet a little more until they were shoulder width apart. “Completely exposed…” she continued to mumble. She was already half way to the floor.

The pose was embarrassing. It left both her chest and pussy out in the open. She would be totally exposed. It didn’t help that she could almost feel her pulse in her lips. She was very aroused after her encounter with Britney.

“What if someone else tries to get on the elevator first?” Kate wonders to herself. Her hands twitched, but stayed in place.

Eventually the elevator reached the fourth floor. The doors slip open and Kate’s eyes were wide as she watched.

Rose was on the other end, staring just as wide eyed back. She didn’t seem to expect Kate to be in such a pose.

The two girls didn’t say anything at first. Eventually Rose was the first to speak up, “You don’t have to do that anymore. Britney, right?” Rose asked.

Kate nodded as she slowly brought her hands down. She was relieved that Rose let her do it. She didn’t even have to ask, although she thought it might have been something in her eyes, begging for permission to stop embarrassing herself.

Kate readopted her pose of an arm over her breasts and a hand between her legs. Without Britney being firm to order her around, she was losing a bit of her confidence. Rose almost seemed embarrassed to stare or look, so it made her a bit self conscious.

“How’d you know it was Britney’s idea?” Kate asked.

Rose took a moment to think of a reason, “Let’s just say it’s something she would think of,”

The two again sort of fell into silence. Kate noticed that Rose was trying to get a good look occasionally, but was trying to not be overt about it. Kate was a little flattered though, because it really seemed to be purely a combination of curiosity and appreciation.

“So… what is it I have to do?” Kate asked meekly, wanting to get it over with. The elevator shut behind her, and she was still of course naked in the hallway.

Rose responded, “OH right that… well…”

A) “You have to… strip me… naked…”

B) “You have to let me… examine you…”
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:22 AM   #305
Elysium

I'm going with A, it was a hard choice though....
Old 11-23-2013, 03:02 AM   #306
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I like A better.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:02 AM   #307
mrthatguy21

A seems the most... interesting

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...
----------------------------------------------------

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #308
sluttykittenz

Definitely going for A

Likes: Bondage, rules, D/s roleplay, spanking, edging/denial, forced orgasms, enemas, anal, sensations (ice, ginger, toothpaste, wax), light pain, clothespins, suction, corner time (short ~30 min)

Dislikes (things I love to hate): pictures, discrete public, line writing, clit torture, medium/heavy pain, humiliation, ruined orgasms

Limits: family/friends, illegal, body modification, blood, body writing, scat, watersports

Things I fuck myself with
sluttykittenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #309
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

yep, most definitely A
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #310
xJohnSmithx

A all the way for sure

Kik: Bryce_Canadian

Likes: AB/DL Chastity, Pain, Orgasm Control, Water Sports, Messy, FoodPlay, Crossdressing, Bondage, Pictures, Hypno,Humiliation, Wedgies

Limits: Blood, Total public humiliation, Toothpaste, scat, Face Pictures,Family, life threatening, permanent damage.
xJohnSmithx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 02:49 AM   #311
MGunder

I'm gonna go B, this time

Curious about: anal, public, humiliation, degredation, bladder control, golden showers.

Limits: scat, drinking piss, cum eating, blood, permanent, total public, family, animals, illegal, crossdressing.

kik: Mgunder

My Sex Map

My PM Dares
MGunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #312
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Rose responded, “OH right that… well…” Rose paused for a long moment before she could say it. “You have to… strip me… naked…”

Kate was shocked. That was probably the last thing she expected to hear.

“I have to… strip you? Wait, how is that a challenge?” Kate wondered aloud.

Rose couldn’t make eye contact as she rubbed one foot on the back of her other ankle. “Yes… I just… it’s what I want you to do,” Rose explained. Kate wasn’t sure if it was what she wanted or not, but she seemed to at least be serious. “It’s just the first part though.”

Kate looked around. She was actually thinking about what Rose requested now. Kate didn’t expect she’d be undressing someone else. She didn’t even know Rose, and soon she was supposed to have her hands on her? Not only that, what if someone came by? Rose wasn’t sure what that would look like, one naked girl undressing another.

Rose though let her arms loosen a bit. She stood out in the hallway, waiting for Kate now. “Please, just get this over with fast,” Rose requested.

Kate could tell it was embarrassing Rose just as much as it had been her. Was Rose being made to do this or did she secretly have some similar fetishes as Kate?

Kate though didn’t want to leave the two of them out in the open for long. She quickly started to find the hem on Rose’s tank top. Kate was kind of nervous, as she started to grab onto it. She had never really been requested to do something like this to another person. She didn’t want to touch more than she had to. She didn’t want to take advantage of Rose or anything.

Rose was busy trying to not make eye contact, instead keeping an eye out for the two of them.

Kate began to slide the tank top up Rose’s body. As she started to ascend, she for the first time really looked at what she was doing. She could see Rose’s bare stomach come into view. She was actually stripping someone else, and it was all very new to her!

“Um.. Rose… could you lift your arms?” Kate asked. Rose complied and lifted her arms into the air. Now Kate was able to easily slide the top up Rose’s body. Kate soon laid her eyes on Rose’s appropriately colored pink bra. Rose blushed heavily as Kate paused in the clothing removal.

“Can we, get going?” Rose asked. Kate was now the one to suddenly blush a deeper red. She’d been caught staring, and there was no way to really excuse it.

Kate got Rose’s shirt off, and then had to think what to do next. She wasn’t sure if she remove the bra first or the pants. It was funny; Kate has had that same dilemma when deciding what to remove off herself before too.

A) Kate removes the pants first. Is able to figure out why Rose has this as her challenge.

B) Kate removes the bra. Things get flirtier between the two as they start to comment on each other.

(Sorry to those who have a preference on stripping order. Decided to add some heavy themes for each path. So the vote of course isn’t really about what is taken off, but what it leads to. Both will probably result in Rose’s total nudity, so don’t worry about that.)
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #313
thefunman
getDare Succubus

i chose A. To me that the best choice!!
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #314
Elysium

Nah, needs more B. That sounds more fun!
Old 11-24-2013, 09:19 PM   #315
will i am

Bis my vote..............
will i am is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure