Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #286
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
...there are adults who don't know where Iraq or Canada is..
i think i know where they are, but better yet, not many even speak Canadian
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #287
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
Hunterman... Kink Talk is 18 plus.... Get Dare is 13 plus..... but so few remember. It is one of the reasons I try to be careful about who I give dares too and why I will often ask ages on those who don't post them.

If any one is worrying about the content of this story I would remind you that you can find anything just as invasive in a corner shop or on line by following any number of tales like this on drawing sites, especially the Anime sites where female torture is a highly regard art form.
Actually they recently changed it to 18 for getdare as well. All users who were under 18 were allowed to stay but new users are 18 or over or lying about their age.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #288
hotstuf90

Talking

Ya.I got on whenI was seventeen.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:16 AM   #289
Tor
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skjelner View Post
Someone already pointed out that I got some anatomy wrong, and since then I've tried to do a better job. Next part coming soon.
Ok then, I didn't read the whole thread. Stumbled upon it by accident and reacted right away. Nothing personal. I see you put a lot of effort and time in your writing, so accuracy would only be a plus. Any writer has some responsibility for his readers, whether he wants to accept it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
If any one is worrying about the content of this story I would remind you that you can find anything just as invasive in a corner shop or on line by following any number of tales like this on drawing sites, especially the Anime sites where female torture is a highly regard art form.
I am not worried about the content. I am worried about 14 year olds getting their anatomy lessons from this story and then trying to re-live the experience. Many people seek medical advice on the Internet. Even here I saw people consulting other forum members about health and safety issues, which is of course facepalm to the third power.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #290
skjelner

Default Chapter Ten Part 7

Erin took a moment to process what Jason had said.

“Did you not hear me, whore? Or did you think we were mixing up Isabel’s dinner just now? No, that’s your oatmeal in your friend’s ass, and you’re going to eat every last drop, straight from her tight little hole. Now get down on your back and don’t bother saying a word, just open your mouth. I can hear your stomach rumbling.”

Isabel turned and gave her friend a reassuring glance, though Erin, still stunned, barely took notice. Shaking, she instead followed Jason’s directions and laid on the concrete. Its rough texture scratched her bruised back, but perhaps worse was the thought of her upcoming meal, though Erin thought a few globs of unflavored oatmeal from the anus of another woman hardly qualified as food. Her eyes followed Isabel’s pale, toned legs up to their meeting point just below her clenched asshole, and Erin winced in anticipation.

“Such a good girl,” Jason said. “Now, Erin, our only stipulation is that you must eat every last bit of that oatmeal. If even so much as a speck remains in Isabel’s ass or ends up on the floor, instead of feeding her a proper meal tonight, we’re going to make you puke up all that oatmeal right into her mouth. Does that sound pleasant to you?”

“No,” Erin gulped.

“Good. Okay then, Isabel, let’s get the fun started!”

Clearly eager to release the oatmeal, Isabel hesitated for just a moment before crouching down, her anus several inches above Erin’s face. Erin gripped Isabel’s ankles, both to steady her friend and to release stress.

“Is, just … do it, okay? Don’t worry about how gross it is for me, we just have to do this.”

Isabel made an unintelligible reply through her gag.

“Oh, Brian, un-gag the lady, would you?” Brian complied with Jason’s request, placing the gag somewhere in the darkness of the room.

“Okay, Erin,” Isabel said, her mouth unhindered at last. “Should I get lower or what? This is so weird, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s alright,” Erin said. “Yeah, maybe a little lower. And just push slow, okay? I don’t want any to spill.”

Isabel bent down further so that her ass hung just a few inches over Erin’s mouth. As a result, Erin was staring straight at her friend’s pink vulva, its tuft of red hair resting on top like crown. Trying to ignore the faint whiffs of Isabel’s genital odor as they reached her nose, and Erin slowly opened her mouth just as Isabel farted forcefully, splattering gooey oatmeal across Erin’s face.

“I said slowly, Isabel!” Immediately Isabel grunted and clenched her anus tightly, stopping the flow. “I mean, I’m sorry, just try not to spray it on me. I guess come down even more so it just goes right into my mouth. Ugh, this is so gross.”

“I know, Erin, I’m sorry.”

“That’s right, Izzy, just sit on her face! Erin, just think of it like sucking milk from mommy’s teat.”

“You’re fucking disgusting,” Erin said, but she knew it would be easiest that way. She sighed, then leaned up and pressed her lips to her Isabel’s pink anus. Almost immediately she felt the tight flesh expand in her mouth as streams of sticky oatmeal squirted directly onto her tongue. Erin was thankful Isabel had received the enema, as she could imagine the oatmeal tasting much worse, but the stuff was still fairly foul. It did not taste quite like oatmeal, so Erin knew some sort of gases or other substance must have mixed with them deep inside her friend, but she tried to take her mind off that thought, instead concentrating on swallowing as quickly as she could so her mouth didn’t fill with oatmeal.

After several seconds, the flow stopped. Erin felt Isabel push a few times, her anus flexing between Erin’s lips.

“I think that’s all of it, Erin.”

Isabel started to stand up, but Jason interrupted. “Are you sure? Erin, I think you better clean her out as well as you can. Remember, if there’s any oatmeal left in her ass at all, you’re both going to be sorry. Isabel, sit back down on her face. Erin, don’t be afraid to use your tongue. You might just like it.”

Isabel complied, and Erin placed her mouth on her friend’s anus once more. It wasn’t quite as bad the second time, but the thought of sticking her tongue inside certainly was. Nevertheless, Erin gingerly pressed her tongue to the center of Isabel’s hole.

“Okay, Erin, I guess I’m just going to push out. I’m sorry, I know it’s really fucking gross—just try to lick out all the oatmeal, okay?”

Erin’s mouth was occupied, preventing her from responding, but Isabel began to push nonetheless. Erin knew she had to clean her friend out as much as possible, but it took her several moments to work up the courage. Eventually, however, she decided to push all negative thoughts from her head and forced her tongue into her friend’s anus. The smooth lining of Isabel’s anal walls felt warm against Erin’s tongue, and Isabel let out a yelp as Erin swirled it around. The taste was not as bad as Erin had expected, perhaps because she managed to dig out several small bits of oatmeal, but she had to stop herself from gagging numerous times.

Erin had licked Mark’s asshole before, but this, while significantly cleaner, was perhaps worse, as Erin was forced to shove her tongue as deep as possible into her friend. After many tonguings, she gripped Isabel’s thighs and pushed her ass away.

“You done, Erin? Did you get it all?” Isabel asked.

“I’m not sure. Just push a few more times and I’ll try and get the rest.”

“Okay.”

Erin moved her hands up to spread her friend’s cheeks. Each time Isabel pushed, her hole quickly dilated with a sucking sound, its wrinkly rim gaping open to reveal her soft red innards, dotted with flecks of oatmeal, and Erin leaned up and swirled her tongue around, collecting them. Isabel grunted softly with each tonguing, and the girls repeated this a few times before Erin finally released Isabel’s ass and laid flat on the floor.

“That’s all of it, Is. Ugh god, that’s all.”

Immediately Isabel collapsed to her knees beside her best friend and grabbed her hand. “I’m sorry, Erin, I know that was so disgusting.”

Erin let out a heavy breath, fluttering Isabel’s hair. The oatmeal felt heavy in her stomach, though it was barely enough to satiate her hunger. “It’s not your fault, Is. It’s these … pigs’.” She gestured toward the men, who she realized were all masturbating.

“Wait, we’re the pigs?” Jason stepped over Erin, straddling her, then released his shaven penis, letting it stand straight out over her. He placed his hands behind his back and thrusted forward slightly as if a sign of dominance. “I believe you ladies are the pigs. Just look how messy you are, Erin, you didn’t even finish your meal.”

Jason pointed toward Erin’s head, and she realized he was right: gobs of oatmeal still covered her tear-stricken face.

“Here, Erin, I’ll feed them to you,” Isabel said. “That way we can be sure to get it all.”

“Okay,” Erin sniffed. “Just do it.”

Isabel set to work, rubbing oatmeal off her friend’s face with her finger, then slipping it into Erin’s mouth. Erin much preferred sucking Isabel’s finger to licking her ass, but the experience still felt rather uncomfortable. Sucking someone’s finger seemed like a sensual act to Erin, and such intimacy with her best friend was beyond awkward.

“Good girls,” Jason said. He had begun to masturbate again, and by the time Erin licked the last bit of oatmeal off her friend’s short finger, Jason crouched over Erin’s chest and released several squirts of milky semen.

“Oops, I think you missed some, Isabel.” Jason laughed, then stepped away from the girls, joining his friends.

Erin sighed again. “Go ahead, Is. It’s not like I haven’t tasted their cum before.”

Isabel sighed herself, gathered the semen on her fingers, then draped them in Erin’s open mouth. When she had finished, Isabel collapsed on the floor, stretching her limbs out, and Erin swallowed the sticky substance, barely noticing the salty taste.

Jason stepped forward again, his penis going limp. “How was your little drink? Did it hit the spot?”

“Just leave her alone!” Isabel said. “You just made her do all that, and now you’re mocking her?!”

Jason walked quickly toward Isabel, grabbed a fistful of her hair, and yanked her to her feet. “Do I hear some jealously there, Isabel? Because don’t worry, your meal is coming next.”
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #291
soccerninja

Great chapter!!! Can't wait to find out what happens!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #292
Lucid

Sport Raquet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
Ok then, I didn't read the whole thread. Stumbled upon it by accident and reacted right away. Nothing personal. I see you put a lot of effort and time in your writing, so accuracy would only be a plus. Any writer has some responsibility for his readers, whether he wants to accept it or not.

I am not worried about the content. I am worried about 14 year olds getting their anatomy lessons from this story and then trying to re-live the experience. Many people seek medical advice on the Internet. Even here I saw people consulting other forum members about health and safety issues, which is of course facepalm to the third power.
I'm pretty sure people understand what the word "fiction" means. We came here for a hot erotic story. And this person is more than willing to give it to us. I didn't come here for an anatomy lesson or a bitch fest. So with hugs and kisses from yours truly, Gtfo.

Also great job on the story<3 Can't stop reading it.

Last edited by Lucid; 02-03-2012 at 04:53 AM.
Lucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #293
em52388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
I'm pretty sure people understand what the word "fiction" means. We came here for a hot erotic story. And this person is more than willing to give it to us. I didn't come here for an anatomy lesson or a bitch fest. So with hugs and kisses from yours truly, Gtfo.

Also great job on the story<3 Can't stop reading it.
I've been trying to find a way to say the same thing. The fact that this is fiction means that the impossible can happen and it's just another day and if people are looking at fiction for an anatomy lesson then the world has bigger problems than anyone wants to mention.

Great story keep up the excellent work.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #294
skjelner

Default Chapter Ten Part 8

“This time Erin’s going to be feeding you, Isabel. I don’t see any particular reason not to give you oatmeal, too, so that’s what we’re going to do.” Jason shoved Isabel to her knees before Erin then pushed the tin of oatmeal toward her. “I want you to mix up that oatmeal in Erin’s ass, just like she did. But be quick about it: I don’t want this taking long. It’s already getting late and we haven’t even had any fun yet today.”

Isabel didn’t respond but turned to face Erin.

“Just do it,” Erin said, spreading her legs and scooting closer to her friend. “I don’t even care; let’s just get this over with.”

Isabel nodded, then gave her friend a small comforting smile. Erin was grateful for such a gesture in a time like this, though she knew their situation was hopeless overall. She closed her eyes and laid her head on the concrete floor, breathing slowly to try and think about something else.

Erin’s relaxation exercise worked, for the most part. She was vaguely aware of thin fingers prying at her asshole, of sticky goop sliding into her anus, but her thoughts were elsewhere. She was in Isabel’s old room with her best friend, writing in their journals, pretending like they didn’t want the other to read what they had written, even though they loved sharing their sixth-grade secrets.

On that particular day, Erin was trying to get Isabel to reveal which boy she liked. Erin had gotten her to admit he was in their social studies class and had brown hair, but she could think of several boys like that and so kept pressing her friend. When Isabel was finally about to spill, however, her older brother walked in to announce dinner time.

By the time dinner had ended, Erin had forgotten about the boy, and when she asked Isabel again a week later, her friend replied that she no longer liked the boy in question. Erin never did find out who the boy was, and of course she no longer cared. The memory of this innocent conversation along with many others, however, lived on in her mind, providing solace in moments of distress.

“Erin? Erin, you still with us, baby?”

Brian’s words shook Erin from her thoughts. She snapped her head up and blinked, instantly aware of the liquidy goo straining her ass. The tin of oatmeal and jug of water sat on the floor a few feet away, and Isabel stared at her worriedly, her fingers coated in a thing layer of oatmeal.

“There we go. I guess you were off in wonderland, but it’s time to feed your friend her dinner.”

“That’s right,” Jason said. “But this time I want you to stay where you are. Just keep your legs spread wide. Oh, and Isabel, to make this more fun for us and harder for you, you’re not permitted to use your hands. You’re just going to have to figure out how to suck down all that oatmeal without letting any spill.”

Isabel opened her mouth as if to protest, but Mark quickly grabbed both her hands, twisted them behind her back, and forced her face down. Erin felt her nose bump roughly against her ass, as Isabel shouted in pain.

“Erin, just go! Ow, you fucker, you’re hurting my arms; Erin, just go!”

Erin had no choice: as soon as she felt Isabel’s lips against her anus, she released the oatmeal. Perhaps because she had gotten used to holding objects in that orifice, she found it relatively easy to control the stream of goo, never releasing more than Isabel could swallow at once. It was indeed significantly easier being on the other end of the feeding, though she couldn’t imagine how disgusting it must have been for Isabel. She knew her friend was into anal—Isabel had even talked about giving rim jobs before—but Erin was sure she had never done anything like this.

It was over sooner than Erin had expected. Whether out of desperation to be free from Mark’s grasp or pure hunger, Isabel had slurped the oatmeal from her ass very quickly. She gave Erin’s anus a few tonguings, then sat back with a peculiar look on her face. Mark released her, squeezing her nipple before walking away.

“You sure you got it all, Isabel?” Jason asked, moving toward Erin.

“Yes, fucker, I did.”

“And was it good?” Isabel did not respond, but Jason didn’t seem to mind. He knelt down in front of Erin, slipped a finger into her anus, then pulled it back out. Holding it up to his comrades, he whistled.

“Look at how clean that is, guys. Gotta hand it to you, Izzy, You give a damn good ass licking. I’ll have to keep that mind for later.” He stood up. “Let’s talk about today, though. Now that you girls have been fed, it’s time for us to move on. Unfortunately, due to the … unexpected way things went today, we’re gonna have to change up our plans a little. But that’s alright; we can squeeze in at least one activity for you guys before we put you to bed.”

“The one we talked about this morning, Jason?” Erin had noticed Brian’s penis getting harder as Jason spoke.

“Yep, that's the one. Mark?” Jason turned to his comrade, who had already gathered the oatmeal tin and water jug. “Get what we need. Let’s get started.”

Last edited by skjelner; 02-06-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #295
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training Part 3

Hope you're liking the story, guys. Check out the next part of my other, shorter story, Next-Level Training, if you haven't already!
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
Old 02-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #296
opennina
Account Banned

amazing story think their asses need to be stretched more though
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #297
skjelner

Don't worry, there's plenty more of that coming. This story has barely gotten started. ;)
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
Old 02-13-2012, 10:18 PM   #298
erick92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skjelner View Post
Don't worry, there's plenty more of that coming. This story has barely gotten started. ;)
I was happy to see a new post, then sad when I realized it wasn't a story update, then happy again when I noticed you left a hint for future installments!

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:38 AM   #299
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

When's the next installment due? I can't wait.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #300
HelloToast

Default Fantastic!

I am checking less and less, but still checking! Waiting eagerly for the next installment
HelloToast is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports