Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-15-2011, 10:16 AM   #16
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
Tie him up and jerk him to the edge. After 5 mins you can choose if you want him to cum or not.
Since he's already tied up, I will try this I'll edit in a few minutes

Edit:
Well, I let him cum because he asked very very nicely hahaha. I love it when he asks me things nicely And I untied him from my bed... because... well... he was getting uncomfortable :P

Last edited by Lyn; 05-15-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:22 AM   #17
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Dare:
You can pick out his outfit and he can pick out yours. Model it for each other.

Once you are wearing it you can't take it off for this next part of the dare. Begin to dry hump. Do not let your skin touch. Only clothes can touch. No skin on skin or skin on clothes. Try different positions. Try to make the other person cum, without cumming yourself.

Truth:
Who would you most like to have join in a threesome?
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:24 AM   #18
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post
Have a competition to see who can make the other cum first. The one who lasts longest gets to pick the other's underwear for a week.
All right, we are going to try this one next I'll edit back in a few to let you know how it went

Edit:
Ahhh!! :P I totally lost this.. probably because he just came a few minutes ago, and I was turned on already... *sigh* I guess he will be picking my underwear for a week... :P But, hey, I'd rather it be him haha.

Last edited by Lyn; 05-15-2011 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #19
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMaster View Post
Dare:
You can pick out his outfit and he can pick out yours. Model it for each other.

Once you are wearing it you can't take it off for this next part of the dare. Begin to dry hump. Do not let your skin touch. Only clothes can touch. No skin on skin or skin on clothes. Try different positions. Try to make the other person cum, without cumming yourself.

Truth:
Who would you most like to have join in a threesome?
Quote:
Originally Posted by newninja View Post
heres a couple for you guys:

Fashion show:
Do a fashion show you each choose three outfits or looks, getting progressively more revealing and take turns modeling them for a couple minutes each you can even take pictures of each other and you each choose your favorite.

Blind search:
one of you needs to hide a small piece of tape somewhere on their body then stand facing the wall with their legs spread and their hands on the wall. The other person comes in blindfolded and must search the first person until they find the tape. Then switch, see who has the better time.

have fun and good luck

All right, Google master, I will modify your dare since it kind of overlaps with the fashion show dare. I will just have us dress eachother in 3 sets of clothing we like, and then do the second part of your dare.

Then, I will do the Blind Search dare, since I'm assuming we will probably end up stripping eachother to find the tape

As for the truth, my friend Jade and I have previously done some bicurious stuff together... so I think she wouldn't mind a threesome with me and Gabe Hahaa.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #20
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
Hahaha This one was interesting I said I would really enjoy being tied down and made to cum over and over...

He said he would enjoy a 3-some with another girl :P I laughed, friendly punched him in the arm, and then he promptly pointed out that I would enjoy it, too. And...well.. he's right since I'm a little bicurious :P So... I suppose a punishment needs to happen :P haha.
Quote:
He's already seen me do this, but there's no harm in doing it in front of him But I had to tie him up to keep him from joining in hehe.

I just sat down and fingered myself slowly, getting faster while feeling myself under my shirt... it's usually how I get off when not using toys.
his fantasy is a bit common don't you think :P
seems when guys are younger we don't have much imagination

and how about this for a dare, tis simple, preform your fantasies but although his one would have to wait a while before yous could try but yous could at least do yours

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:59 AM   #21
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
his fantasy is a bit common don't you think :P
seems when guys are younger we don't have much imagination

and how about this for a dare, tis simple, preform your fantasies but although his one would have to wait a while before yous could try but yous could at least do yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdwb View Post
He should tie you up, then use two toys on you and make you orgasm twice. After that he has to clean you up.
Wow.... Haha I'm exhausted now. I decided to combine the above two. Gabe tied me to the bed using some rope. He just used simple knots to spread me out in a star-shape with each limb tied to a bed post.

He then took my small remote controlled vibrator and slipped it inside my while kissing my boobs. After turning that one on, he used my second vibrator, the external curved one (it's the better than chocolate by ohmibod if you are curious). I was totally helpless as he made me moan over and over. I came three times before I was too exhuasted to cum. I think I will take a break now (and a shower). I may or may not come back later today

Thank you, everyone for posting.

PS: I do have other fantasies, but they are all basically variations of being tied down and made to come by Gabe. Sometimes there are other guys, but I'm obviously not naming names

Last edited by Lyn; 05-15-2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling errors :P
Old 05-15-2011, 11:05 AM   #22
dmoney
getDare Devil

Don't forget my dare on the previous page. Maybe you can do it later???
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:05 AM   #23
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

You missed my dare? or you don't like it?
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #24
electro

Quote:
PS: I do have other fantasies, but they are all basically variations of being tied down and made to come by Gabe. Sometimes there are other guys, but I'm obviously not naming names
Hey! Welcome back! Something to try when you next go kinky: Let him tie you down, and make you excited. He may play with you any way he likes, while you try to resist coming. When you absolutely can't hold any longer, he will continue teasing you, and you have to kiss him. The point is that you may only come while kissing. Must not stop kissing, anything happens! I always wondered how that'd work out.

Hope you got the point, but feel free to ask if i wasn't clear (still crappy english here). Have fun!
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:05 PM   #25
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Hey everyone. It really has been a very long time since I've had a chance to get on here.

I think, however, that I'm in the mood for a little fun I'll be home alone for a few hours with my boyfriend, Gabriel, today. So, you can ask both of us truths, give us dares, and hopefully let us have a good time.

While my limits still apply, I need to add a few limits for us as a couple:
1. No sex. Absolutely none. I'm a virgin and plan to stay that way.
2. Absolutely nothing public or even semi public - we will be limited to inside the house only.
3. It is okay to let us play with each other since we are totally comfortable around each other
4. We have done pretty much everything besides sex. So, that's fine.
5. So that we can get to all the dares today, do not give very long dares unless they won't interfere with other dares (example: don't let him tie me up for 2 hours )
6. Keep us both involved in the dares
7. I have toys. Yes, he knows, and yes you can ask us to use them *bluses*

Well, that's pretty much it. Go ahead and start givin us some stuff. I'll be back when he gets over!

Ps: let's not repeat any truths or dares

<3 Lyn & Gabe

Edit: I forgot to list off my toys ^.^
I have a normal really simple vibrator that runs from an iPod (look up ohmibod if you dont know what that is) and I have another one that's a small one with a remote. My last one is flat and curved to fit over the entire area down there (it doesn't go in).
And of course, I have some rope, and other random household items...

You want to stay virgin? OK. Get matching chastity belts for both of you. You keep each oters keys or better still put them in a sealed box deposited somewhere where neither can access without the other...
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #26
Busty
getDare Succubus

You could give this a go as a couple
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:14 AM   #27
Wolf_78

Next time you have a chance to play kinky, you both roll a dice. The player with the highest number gets to tie the other one up naked. They must tease the other for 45 minutes and bring them to the edge over and over, but not let them cum for the duration of the time.
Wolf_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:08 PM   #28
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

A funny "get the key" dare for you!

This dare can be done indoors or outdoors, but preferrably in a park!

First, get a chain/steel wire with loops and a lock with 1/2 key/s that can be used
with the chain (many similar bike locks can be used), also get 20 small paper bags
and 18/19 screws.

Wrap an equal amount of toilet paper around each key/screw to small balls. Wrap tape
around each ball. Change places of the balls until you don't know where the key/s is/are.
Put each ball into one paper bag and seal it with tape. They should look identical to you.

Now, hide each paper bag in a place where it is not visible but easy for you to find
later, about equally far from each other. When finished put the chain through your
clothes and lock the chain to a thing that can't be moved.

Now, get the key!

For maximum points, use handcuffs and vibe, clothes pins etc. with your hands behind
your back and the handcuffs key also placed in one of the paper bags. Be as sexy
as you dare.

Alternatively if nudity is a limit, wear only as few clothes as possible, for example
underwears! Use as few as you dare.

Good Luck!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:41 AM   #29
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours_slave View Post
You missed my dare? or you don't like it?
Sorry about that, I'm really not into spanking or feet
Old 05-25-2011, 08:43 AM   #30
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoney View Post
Don't forget my dare on the previous page. Maybe you can do it later???
Thanks for the dare. It is creative, and I will do it with him sometime :P Just don't know when, yet

We might not go to the mall, though It's a bit public... but we'll see.

Advertisements
Kink Talk