Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-25-2011, 03:14 AM   #16
cuddles

Part III

He was in her head constantly. Every time she woke up, every fantasy, Sam's face was there, his body the object of her desire. It had been torturing her the past months, constantly thinking of him and desiring to be with him. Zoe couldn't admit that to herself though, let alone to Sam. Even when talking to her friends she couldn't let it go that she liked him, not in that way.

"Oh come on, I can see it in your eyes." Beth said

"What, huh?" Zoe replied, her mind again lost thinking of Sam when her friends asked if she liked anyone. They were sat on the school fields at lunch and the conversation had turned to guys.

"Who is it?" Beth poked Zoe's stomach playfully and laughed.

"It's noone, really. Just silly fantasies about a hot guy i'm imagining."

"You're the only one that hasn't kissed a guy, you know." Sarah said. Her long black hair ran over her breasts, often catching the attention of the less subtle guys. Not that Sarah minded, the attention was enjoyable, although any further advances by guys were often met with a slap in the face. She distanced herself and her feelings from other people and didn't tell her friends why. Zoe expected it was because she was afraid of getting hurt, which proved true enough. The first guy she kissed had used and dumped her afterwards. Zoe didn't understand why, she had such a strong personality and really nice breasts...

"Zoe?" Beth waved her hand infront of her friend's face "You okay?"

"Yeah, sorry." Zoe replied, shaking her head back to reality. "I was just thinking."

"Don't cream over your guy here." Anna teased

"Maybe she's wet." Beth said, running her hand slowly up Zoe's leg. Zoe looked down, then into her friend's eyes, pausing to gaze silently at her. Beth's hand moved to the top of her leg and across towards her crotch.

"Ew Beth get off." Zoe said, pushing her friend away.

"If you like someone, you should tell them." Beth said, laughing. "Then he can hold you in his strong arms as you cuddle up to him."

"Oh whatever." Sarah said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey Beth, did you go any further with Dan?" Anna asked "Since you enjoyed telling us so much last time.

"Not yet, he keeps asking me to, but i'm really not certain." Beth replied, leaning back on the grass "I can't imagine it's very nice to, you know..."

"Have a guy in your mouth?" Sarah said, coldly.

"No way." Zoe said, shaking her head. "I'd hate to do that." Despite saying that, she knew that the idea was deep within her fantasies. Having a strong guy hold her down, slowly pushing his cock into her mouth as she lay helpless. She didn't really understand how she could love and hate the idea, but she knew that it aroused her.

"Oh grow up." Anna said "It's just part of being mature and having a boyfriend."

"Don't act so cool, you haven't done it." Beth said sharply, sitting up. "How about you do it with Rob so that we know you're not just empty words?"

Beth and Anna, since Zoe had met them, had always been really close friends, but also tense rivals. They both outperformed at school, attempting to best each other on several occasions. They'd even both had an interest in the same guy, before they agreed not to date him. Zoe could understand why. Alex was dreamy, most girls in the school would want him, she thought. He had sandy blonde hair, and a thin yet firm body from running track and swimming. Out of their league, though, since he only dated the hot girls; Zoe and her friends weren't part of that crowd.

"Fine, whatever." Anna said "Even if it's just to prove you wrong."

cuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:19 AM   #17
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Great part

Wonder if Zoe's secret fantasy will come true (if so will it be with Dan)

Thanks for writing

Can't wait for more

Love RACHIE (iPod touch)
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:27 AM   #18
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Another excellent chapter, cuddles. Keep going!
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:57 AM   #19
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent! You really have a gift for writing, it just flows so effortlessly and leaves the reader begging for more. . .

I'm begging! :P

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:04 AM   #20
zac
getDare Sweetheart

lovingg it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:41 PM   #21
Arthur

Great story!

Really love it, second favourite story of the site for me (after Strip poker with a twist)
Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #22
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Great story, well done I don't read much on this site but this is one of the best stories I've seen
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:33 PM   #23
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyness View Post
Excellent! You really have a gift for writing, it just flows so effortlessly and leaves the reader begging for more. . .

I'm begging! :P

I second Honey here. This is brilliant. I don't read a lot of stories on this site, 'cause they're often all the same, unrealistic or full of text talk or something. This is something else. You really, really do have a talent for writing.

I want more of this. Please.

Blondie x

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:50 PM   #24
G.J.
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to G.J. Send a message via Yahoo to G.J.

Can I has more story? <3

This story is incredible Cuddles, I can't see why you're so hard on yourself! You have a way with words that many people would give an arm and leg to have! You're very talented. You just have to believe in yourself a little more! =)

Internet married to meeacaroline as of 12:08:33 am GMT on June 1st 2011
G.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:05 PM   #25
daremaster 1
getDare God

keep going !!!!!!!!!!!!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:12 PM   #26
cuddles

Part IV

"Does it still hurt?"

"What?"

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Zoe looked up at the sky as she walked home with Sarah. The sky was grey, the late afternoon sun obscured by thick clouds that left the world monotonous. The four of them had sat together on the fields at lunch but only Sarah lived in the same direction, so they walked home together. They had been the best of friends for as long as she could remember, but it was only after her failed relationship that Sarah became more protective of her friend. Zoe knew why, of course. She was the most innocent of the group and as much as Sarah teased her, she wanted her friend to remain safe.

"You don't really get over it." Sarah replied, putting her arm around Zoe's shoulder as they walked up the hill. The grass was dry, yet still soft from rain a few days back and Zoe felt comfortable as Sarah pulled her to the ground and sat next to her.

"What's bothering you girl? You've been spaced so much lately, it's not like you." Sarah asked, concerned. She wrapped her arm around Zoe's shoulder again, shuffling up next to her. Zoe kept looking at the floor before slowly lifting her head up, pausing for a split second on Sarah's breasts before looking into her eyes.

"I... I kissed Sam..." Zoe said, slowly. She blushed and looked down at the grass again.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about." Sarah said, pulling Zoe's face up to look at her. "It's only a kiss."

"I can't get him out of my mind though. I'm always thinking about him, even... you know." Zoe shook her head free of Sarah's hand and laid back on the grass.

"It's natural." Sarah said, laying back also. "First kiss, first crush, all of that. It's just the way it happens. It's how it happened with me."

"I don't want that to happen to me. Sam's the best guy I know, I could never want to stop seeing him."

"Not all guys are jerks Zoe. I just happened to get a bad one, doesn't mean that you will. You have to be careful about it though. Relationships are difficult."

"I don't know if I even want anything with him yet. I mean, I imagine him holding me in his arms and kissing me... and I'm happy. I'm just scared about it all."

"You'll be fine, and I'm always here for you anyway. Just relax and take it slow girl."

"I guess it's like flying."

"What?"

"Oh, it's just something stupid we talked about." Zoe paused, holding her hand up to the sky. "I don't even know if he feels the same way that I do. He might not want anything more than just a kiss."

"You won't know if you don't ask him." Sarah said, raising her hand up in the same way. "I know it takes a lot of courage to ask him."

"I just need to be strong enough..."

"Does he make you wet?"

"Sarah!" Zoe exclaimed, standing up.

"Hey, I'm only teasing you." Sarah replied. Zoe reached down and pulled her friend up. "Let's go home anyway, you'll feel better when you're more relaxed. Take a shower or something."

"Thanks."

"No problem." Sarah took Zoe's hand in her own and they slowly walked home. Even with her friend's advice and reassurance Zoe was still uncertain about how she felt, or about her vivid fantasies of Sam, but she knew that there was only one way to end it.

Last edited by cuddles; 04-25-2011 at 03:19 PM.
cuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:17 PM   #27
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Very nice read

keep it up

wonder if she will go ahead and find out?

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #28
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

I like this part too; I like the closeness these girls appear to have. Every girl needs a friend like that <3

Blondie x

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:23 PM   #29
daremaster 1
getDare God

nice part and nice story keep it going
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:02 PM   #30
Silvercola

I love this story write more soon
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk