Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-21-2010, 04:27 PM   #16
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

awesome story i love it

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:22 PM   #17
dragonator
getDare Devil

once again this story is awesome!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #18
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Awesome update! This is getting exciting.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #19
macdaddy11

Default Part 7

After playing xbox for a few hours, Kyle and I got ready for bed. I took off my shirt and shorts. I looked at Kyleand he followed. We both hesiated and looked at eachother wondering what to do next.

I said "so how do u want to do this?" Kyle just said "idk, let's just get it over with". Both of us quickly pulled down our boxers, revealing our smooth hairless penises. We got into bed. I layer ontop of the covers and Kyle slept under the covers.

As we were falling asleep Kyle asked me "so what did you think about tonight?what was your favorite part?"

I thought about it and said that I really enjoyed it and my favorite part was the shower. But it was a little weird doing all this stuff with you and Emily watching.

Kyle slowly said " yah it was weird with you being there but I would do it again to see the girls naked again... Did it bother you Mac? That I was doing stuff to your sister?"

Ya a little I guess, I will get over it though. Tonight was awesome. Ggoodnight bro..

A few hours later I heard the door creak open. I heard the girls giggle as they came into the room. They were using their phones as light. I pretended to not hear them and just acted like I was still sleeping. It was still very early.. Probably 4 in the morning.

Courtney and Emily came over and stood over me. Courtney knelt down by me and gently placed her hand on my thigh. She slowly moved her hand and corressed my penis. I still acted like I was sleeping. Emily was over Kyle and touching him. Then the girls repositioned us. They pulled the covers off the bed and then rolled Kyle over. Kyle was now facing my back. They pushed us closer and Kyles penis pressed against my butt. Then they took kyles hand and placed it over my hip, and almost touching my penis. The girls were taking advantage of knowing that Kyle is a very hevy sleeper. The girls admired their work. Then giggled and left the room. I then moved away from Kyle and went back to bed..
macdaddy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:37 PM   #20
javer03

Great story, which parts are non fiction? How old were you when this happened?
javer03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:24 AM   #21
Wolf_78

I'm waiting for your next adventure.
Wolf_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 10:36 PM   #22
macdaddy11

Default The sequal

Most of that story was true. I made up a few parts and changed a few details to make it flow better. The next update will all be fiction but based on the some of the same people. I will write the next part of the story once I get 5000 views or 50 comments so please write a comment if you like the story
Old 04-16-2010, 11:22 PM   #23
macdaddy11

Default Part 8...sequal setup

We woke up the next morning and got dressed.* We walked down stairs to find the girls in their underwear eating breakfast… we joined them.* Courtney was quick to ask, “looked like yall were enjoying sleeping together last night.”** Oh ya I replied sarcastically.* Well Kyle and I completed our dare so its over now.* We got some cereal and sat down.* We were still kind of looking at the girls, even though we had seen the girls naked last night it was still very weird to us to see the girls in their underwear, especially during the day.*

*It was around 11 in the morning when both Kyle and Courtney left.* I was laying on the couch watching T.V. remembering what all had happened the night before.* Then Emily came and joined me.* She was quiet at first but then started asking me questions.* “did you enjoy last night” she asked curiously.* “Ya I never thought it would go that far but I really enjoyed it.* It was a little weird since Kyle was there, and I hope I didn’t take it to far on you (trying to be a good brother). *How about you?” I asked. **“I liked it to, and no you didn’t take it to far… you took it as far as I did.”

*“Ya I guess” I replied.**

*She moved on.** “would you want to do it again?“* Ya it was fun, it was just weird seeing Kyle like that”

*Our relationship changed last night.* We saw each other naked and we touched each other in intimate places.* We were definitely closer as twins.** Now I could care less if Emily saw me naked, and She could care less if I saw her.*

*A few days later I had just gotten home from playing basketball with some friends and was tired.* I took a quick shower and then got on the xbox to relax.* I heard Emily come in the front door and she came up to my room.* She said “I am having some friends spend the night...and they want to play truth or dare.* Will you join us?”*

*I wanted to play but I acted as if I wasn’t that interested in the idea.* “who all is over?” I asked.* She said “well it would be me, you, Jordan, and Abby”.*

WOW I thought to myself.* I would be playing with three girls…Both Jordan and Abby are very hot and very innocent.* I’m sure they have never done anything like this.* “Ya I guess ill play” I replied “ill come down to the basement after I finish this game.

Emily looked excited and quickly ran to tell her friends…

*To be continued…Please comment and tell me what you think
Old 04-17-2010, 08:42 AM   #24
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

awesome! three girls. are you planning to make him their slave? i think there are too many stories like that. please try to keep it just a fair tord game like the last one.

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #25
macdaddy11

Default Reply

You will have to wait and see but I agree with you there are two many stories like that. Thanks for commenting
Old 04-18-2010, 04:08 PM   #26
dragonator
getDare Devil

This story is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #27
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

This is am awesome story. Keep writing this is brilliant.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:46 PM   #28
maddsloth

this is one of the better stories I have read in a while, do you know what the sequel will be called yet?
maddsloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:20 PM   #29
macdaddy11

Default The sequal part 1: Emilys sleepover

After I finished that game I went downstairs to the basement. I was wondering if Emily had told them about what happened the other night. Or if they had no idea what they were in for..if it went that far again. Both Jordan and Abby are pretty conservative girls. So i wondered how far their curiosity would take them.

Jordan was one of the hottest girls in school. She is a brunet with brown eyes. Her boobs are a little bigger than Emilys but they are perfect in proportion to the rest of her body. She always wears tight fitting jeans that reveal her tight butt. She is a little above average in height and has long legs. I wouldnt be surprised if she had a six-pack because her stomach was very flat. She was very outgoing and one of the more popular girls in school. Abby on the other hand was a blonde with blue eyes. She was average height and very fit. She played on the basketball team with Emily, and was probably Emilys best friend and one of my best friends that was a girl. I have known her since 7th grade. She had a nice butt and a very very pretty face. It was very smooth and didnt have any blemishes, she looked very innocent. Of the three girls she had the smallest breasts, they weren’t tiny but they weren’t big.

I walked down the stairs to find the girls sitting in a circle on the floor. Their was a spot for me across from Emily with Jordan on my left and Abby on my right. I sat down and then Emily started going over the rules.

“Ok here are the rules. If you say truth than you must answer completely honest, if you get a dare you must do it.. no exceptions. Nobody can quit the game until all of us agree it is over. If you choose to not do a dare then as punishment you will become the slave of the person that dared you. Any questions?”

Both Jordan and Abby nodded their heads in agreement and looked excited to starting the game. “Sounds good to me” I said “Jordan can go first” I wanted to see how she would start the game off since she had never played.

Jordan asked Emily “truth or dare?” Emily quickly said truth.. “hmm when was the last time you masturbated?” Wow this was getting off to a good start, and I didnt know that Emily did that but I guess there are a few thing about my sister that I didnt know.

With a blushed face Emily said, “umm last night in the shower.” All the girls giggled and it was now Emily's turn. Emily turned to Abby and asked “have you ever seen a boy naked?” With a look of embarrassment Abby said no. It was now Abby’s turn and she asked me “truth or dare” I kinda wanted to say dare to make the game move along and I didnt know what she would want me to do. So to be safe I said truth. “when was the last time you had a boner?” I said “this morning when I woke up” *she seemed satisfied with the answer and it was now my turn.

I asked Jordan truth or dare. I was really hoping that she would say dare in order to move the game along. She answered dare. I pondered, i wanted to move the game along but I also didnt want to make it to fast. “I dare you to take off one piece of clothing, it can be anything but your socks”. She looked at me and then at the other girls. She thought for a second and then slowly took off her shirt. She was so hot, as she pulled her shirt over her head it revealed her perfect boobs. They were the biggest that I had ever seen. She was wearing a black lace bra and blue jeans. She did have a six-pack, she looked embarrassed and a little bit ashamed, even though she had nothing to be ashamed of. I studied her body for a second and then it was her turn to ask somebody.

Jordan, looking for revenge, asked me truth or dare. I said dare. “Alright I dare you to take off your shirt” This wasnt hard for me as I had become much more confident in my body because of all that happened a few days ago. This game was starting off very similar to my first experience. If it was starting the same I was hoping it would end similar, however this time there were three girls.

Next up date coming soon. Let me know what you think
Old 04-20-2010, 06:26 PM   #30
dragonator
getDare Devil

AWESOME!!!!!! love this story man!

Advertisements
Kink Talk