Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: So, are you a Good, or a Evil?
Good 25 49.02%
Evil 26 50.98%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2010, 07:58 AM   #16
amandahan
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

8:3
well, it seems that i'm still good,^0^

MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT EATING GUMMY BEARS IS KNOWING THAT THEY CAN'T FIGHT BACK WHEN YOU BITE THEIR HEADS OFF ~ ~ ~
amandahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:38 AM   #17
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Guess what?!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:50 AM   #18
1cooldud

* Do you have a religious belief? Yes, Christian
* Do you have a morality theory? Grey areas are for fiction novels.
* Do you think you live your life to the fullest each day? I'd think so.
* Do you love yourself? Do you love the people around you? I dont have to love myself to be a good person. I love everyone around as if they were family.
* Do you like helping people? Prove it with one example that you have been through. I was driving and I saw a grown man hitting a little kid. I swerved off to the side, got out and fought him. I don't recall the number of broken bones he had.
* Do you have a realistic goal you're aiming for? Do you work your best to reach that goal? Become a husband, and the ultimate one at that.
* Are you sensitive in the feelings of others? Do you try to help them solve their problems? I'd do anything to help a friend in need.
* Do you try to put yourself in another person's point of view? Sometimes.
* Can you forgive, and forget at the same time? Forgive? Most times, Forget? Never.

1cooldud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:53 AM   #19
Stix
getDare Devil

Ok so I was a douche and didn't read the thread properly!

But I'll answer the questions anyway!

Good:
Do you have a religious belief? No
Do you have a morality theory? (Everything is good and evil, there is no grey areas) No
Do you think you live your life to the fullest each day? Yes
Do you love yourself? Do you love the people around you? I guess so...yeah
Do you like helping people? Prove it with one example that you have been through. I love helping people. I listen to people when they have problems and try to help them sort it out. I have done charity concerts and stuff too
Do you have a realistic goal you're aiming for? Do you work your best to reach that goal? Yeah
Are you sensitive in the feelings of others? Do you try to help them solve their problems? Yes (see above )
Do you try to put yourself in another person's point of view? Yeah...but it's hard sometimes
Can you forgive, and forget at the same time? Yeah. I don't see the point in NOT doing that

Evil:
Are you fixated on worldly belongings? (Wealth, Materials, Power... Computer Games... etc) Erm...Well I love my drum kits, so yeah I guess
Are you constantly bashing yourself on things of your past? Nope
Are you willing to kill yourself to save another person? In most situations, yes, but I guess it depends who it was
Have you given up on life? Are you suicidal? No
Is there anybody you hate? Hate? No...Don't get along with? Yes, but I avoid said people
Do you take pleasure in self-harm ? (not necessarily mean cutting, interpret this yourself) No
Are you constantly finding problems with yourself (and others) but never try to improve them? No
Are you pessimistic? (even though you say you're just being realistic xP) I hope not!! Nah seriously...I'm not
Do you make unfair judgments based on stereotype, not on personal opinion/experience? No
Are you still searching for peace? Nah I found it this summer

Oh...and yeah I like cake
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #20
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

Good:

* Do you have a religious belief? No

* Do you have a morality theory? (Everything is good and evil, there is no grey areas) Yes

* Do you think you live your life to the fullest each day? No

* Do you love yourself? Do you love the people around you? No, but I love some of the people around me.

* Do you like helping people? Prove it with one example that you have been through. I don’t like helping but I do help certain people for individual reasons, for instance I’m laying a patio for my auntie because she has little money after the builders ripped her off.

* Do you have a realistic goal you're aiming for? Do you work your best to reach that goal? Yes (RAF Pilot), No I don’t.

* Are you sensitive in the feelings of others? Do you try to help them solve their problems? Sometimes with some people. Yes I do try.

* Do you try to put yourself in another person's point of view? Sometimes.

* Can you forgive, and forget at the same time? Yes

Evil:

* Are you fixated on worldly belongings? (Wealth, Materials, Power... Computer Games... etc) No
* Are you constantly bashing yourself on things of your past? No

* Are you willing to kill yourself to save another person? If they were younger or had a better chance of survival yes.

* Have you given up on life? Are you suicidal? At one point I had, and yes have been suicidal (actually sitting on my windowsill with rope around my neck)

* Is there anybody you hate? Yes

* Do you take pleasure in self-harm? (Not necessarily mean cutting, interpret this yourself) Umm....possibly

* Are you constantly finding problems with yourself (and others) but never try to improve them? I do find problems, and try to correct them but usually fail.

* Are you pessimistic? (Even though you say you're just being realistic xP) Yes

* Do you make unfair judgments based on stereotype, not on personal opinion/experience? Yes

* Are you still searching for peace? No

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #21
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444 View Post
All opinions of 'good' and 'evil' are solely mine. (I'm not religious, so Good and Evil doesn't necessarily mean Heaven and Hell) So, no arguments.

Only state your results in the POLL when you've done the thread! Give answers as detailed as possible, and count the YES in each category, the category with more YES is possibly your true

** Guys, you're supposed to answer all the questions to get your answer :/

Good:
  • Do you have a religious belief? I'm an agnostic atheist
  • Do you have a morality theory? (Everything is good and evil, there is no grey areas) Um, sort of? I believe every situation has an appropriate action that would be the most moral. But I'm fairly utilitarian. To some extent, the ends justify the means. If you disagree with that, I suspect you're someone who hasn't given the issue much thought.
  • Do you think you live your life to the fullest each day? Nope, but I really doubt anyone does.
  • Do you love yourself? Do you love the people around you? I love the people around me. I think loving myself sounds a bit narcissistic, but I can see the good points I have, along with the bad.
  • Do you like helping people? Prove it with one example that you have been through. I do, but I do get sick of it if one person needs help with the same thing over and over, or could do it them self, but would rather have me do it because they're lazy.
  • Do you have a realistic goal you're aiming for? Do you work your best to reach that goal? Yes, I have a realistic goal, but I do need to work harder to achieve it.
  • Are you sensitive in the feelings of others? Do you try to help them solve their problems? Usually, but not always.
  • Do you try to put yourself in another person's point of view? Almost always.
  • Can you forgive, and forget at the same time? Depends on the person and what they did.

Evil:
  • Are you fixated on worldly belongings? (Wealth, Materials, Power... Computer Games... etc) To a certain extent yes. Family is more important, but there's no need to live like a pauper if you don't have to.
  • Are you constantly bashing yourself on things of your past? No. I have regrets, to pretend that you don't is just dumb, but to focus on that so much that it's a hindrance is a bad call.
  • Are you willing to kill yourself to save another person? Depends on the other person.
  • Have you given up on life? Are you suicidal? I given up before, but then I always un-give up. Most human plights are temporary, death is eternal.
  • Is there anybody you hate? There are ideas and things I probably hate, but not specific people.
  • Do you take pleasure in self-harm ? (not necessarily mean cutting, interpret this yourself) Not in a negative way. A little pain can occasionally keep things interesting for me when I'm getting off, but that's about it.
  • Are you constantly finding problems with yourself (and others) but never try to improve them? Most problems I try to improve.
  • Are you pessimistic? (even though you say you're just being realistic xP) No, I don't believe that I have a predilection to assume my situation is either better or worse than it actually is. I try to be realistic whenever possible. Occasionally I get depressed and despair though. But I do think that happens to most people, at least occasionally.
  • Do you make unfair judgments based on stereotype, not on personal opinion/experience? Sometimes, but not often. I really try not to.
  • Are you still searching for peace? Um... no? I'm okay with who I am and what I've done. If I botch something in a terrific, terrible fashion, I may lose that peace, but for now, life's good.

And finally,
DO YOU LEIK CAKE?

Someone beat me to this, but the cake is a lie.

And in any case, I'm not sure this is a good way to measure any given person's morality. I think perhaps the simplest way would be to see if other people would perceive the majority of your actions as an attempt to be either malicious or benevolent.

I generally consider myself a good person, but I suspect this survey makes me seem like a pretty terrible dude.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:51 PM   #22
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cooldud View Post
* Do you have a religious belief? Yes, Christian
* Do you have a morality theory? Grey areas are for fiction novels.
* Do you like helping people? Prove it with one example that you have been through. I was driving and I saw a grown man hitting a little kid. I swerved off to the side, got out and fought him. I don't recall the number of broken bones he had.Forgive? Most times, Forget? Never.
You are 1 dimensional, and painfully ignorant. I desperately hope you're not actually going to be a father in addition to a husband, as no impressionable child should be taught to think that's the way the world works.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #23
Nick
Distinguished Member

I'm mostly evil after this but have quite a bit of good in me as well.
One question though, how is killing yourself to save someone else evil? Seems like that would be a good thing if you ask me....

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #24
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Good:
Do you have a religious belief? Y - but it is more a spiritual.
Do you have a morality theory? (Everything is good and evil, there is no grey areas) N - there are only grey areas.
Do you think you live your life to the fullest each day? Y - I have faced death once and I just want to have fun all the way to the day I do die.
Do you love yourself? Do you love the people around you? YY - One must love thyself, before thy can love others.
Do you like helping people? Prove it with one example that you have been through. Y - My business that I do is about me helping other people with stuff they need or have.
Do you have a realistic goal you're aiming for? Do you work your best to reach that goal? Y - it's called living.
Are you sensitive in the feelings of others? Do you try to help them solve their problems? N - I try not to get to involved in other peoples private business.
Do you try to put yourself in another person's point of view? N - Point of view is nothing but relative to the individual person.
Can you forgive, and forget at the same time? Y - Whats the question? I forgot.

Evil:
Are you fixated on worldly belongings? (Wealth, Materials, Power... Computer Games... etc) N - But I do have lots of stuff anyways.
Are you constantly bashing yourself on things of your past? N - I live my life everyday with no regrets.
Are you willing to kill yourself to save another person? Y - If I really have to. I am not afraid of death.
Have you given up on life? Are you suicidal? No - I live in the now.
Is there anybody you hate? N - and Hate is a powerful word.
Do you take pleasure in self-harm ? (not necessarily mean cutting, interpret this yourself) No, I leave that to Mistress or Master.
Are you constantly finding problems with yourself (and others) but never try to improve them? No - I am perfect the way I am.
Are you pessimistic? (even though you say you're just being realistic xP) No - One has to laugh at life, its one big comedy.
Do you make unfair judgments based on stereotype, not on personal opinion/experience? N - I judge based on the law.
Are you still searching for peace? N - I found my peace. I try to help others find their peace too.

And finally,
DO YOU LEIK CAKE? What does this have to do with anything?

7 to 1 : I guess I am Good

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:53 PM   #25
PrincessNaughty

Well apperently I'm evil and
YES I LEIK CAKE
18/female/england
i still wet the bed at 18 yrs old
i have a bf
Height-5ft4 weight-126lbs boob size-32 D]
Add me on msn [email protected]
If your horny,wantdares, want to give me dares or just wanna talk add me please