Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-10-2023, 10:00 PM   #16
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Before bed I did the rolls for Kamita's spanking task.

I feel that getting to make the choices of where to have each number go added a nice psychological element to it where I was rooting for small numbers when setting the multiplier and different number when filling in the table.

The minor dread that built up as the spaces filled in and the choices became slim added to the anticipation. Some poor planning and luck on my part left me with some high numbers!

I hand wrote the table in pen so that I was forced to commit to my decisions. I uploaded pictures to my album of the lines.

Once ready for bed in a silk pj top and panties I bend over the bed, lowered my panties just enough to expose my ass and started the hairbush spanking I promised for not being able to fully finish Bobby g's task.
I did 200 spanks to each cheek, leaving my ass sore and well spanked even without being able to hit as hard as possible. While laying in bed I didnt feel sore enough so laying on my stomach, panties once again pulled down to expose my bare ass. Taking the hairbrush and giving each cheek another 200 spanks so that my ass was more sore before doing some nightly hypnosis before going to sleep.

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 04:47 AM   #17
bobby g

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
I kept thinking maybe its been long enough now, but what if it isnt? And I just kept going.
ah, now this is music to my ears !

thanks for a great report, i'm glad you enjoyed the spanking, and i hope you 'enjoy' the 155 hard spanks with your wooden spoon. the anticipation must be delicious

side note, as such a spanking devotee, if a wooden spoon really is your meanest weapon, maybe it's time to add to your arsenal . you could ask the people for their suggestions.....

m / straight / gmt+1

no longer denied by girls

likes/dislikes/limits
PM dares
bobby g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 07:04 AM   #18
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby g View Post
ah, now this is music to my ears !

thanks for a great report, i'm glad you enjoyed the spanking, and i hope you 'enjoy' the 155 hard spanks with your wooden spoon. the anticipation must be delicious

side note, as such a spanking devotee, if a wooden spoon really is your meanest weapon, maybe it's time to add to your arsenal . you could ask the people for their suggestions.....
Oh Im definetly open to suggestions on what else to get!

The wooden spoon is my meanist one, then my paddle, ruler becasue of how much it stings, belt, crop, then hairbrush as the kindest.

I may not be able to buy a bunch more but I would love to buy a few more!

Old 02-11-2023, 07:27 AM   #19
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
I have 2 suggestions that won't cost you money ... make a pair of tack panties and spank thru them ... some of my subs also felt the spanking was worse when their panties were wet, so soak them in water 1st and put them on ... (but that does not work for every one).
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 07:31 AM   #20
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
I have 2 suggestions that won't cost you money ... make a pair of tack panties and spank thru them ... some of my subs also felt the spanking was worse when their panties were wet, so soak them in water 1st and put them on ... (but that does not work for every one).
Im not sure Im comforable with the idea of tacks so I will have to think about that one.
But I will certainly try the soaked panties! I already know that a spanking gets more instense when my ass is wet or Ive just used ice! So I bet wet panties will be similar

Old 02-12-2023, 05:24 PM   #21
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

I started with the 155 wooden spoon spanks I owed. My poor ass hurt and stung so much each cheek a very bright red. I was a whimpering mess almost the whole time!

I then did 4 edges for my other thead with my sore ass and my small vibe on low.

Then I started Kamita's spanking task.

With a wooden spoon to all 5 locations I did 2 spanks:
Even with my already sore ass it wasnt too bad doing 2 spanks to each location.

With a paddle to all locations I did 6 spanks:
These I felt a lot more, especally on my ass. It's a differnt feeling to the spoon.

With the paddle to my cunt I did 36 spanks:
My poor cunt stung after these, a small patch of wetness could be found on the paddle already too!

With a ruler to my tits I did 144 spanks:
As I knew I had a whole bunch of tit spanks to do total for this task I decided I would focus on different areas of my tits. First was the top of them. I had distinct pink ruler lines on the top of my tits, which of course stung.

With a paddle to ny cunt I did 27 spanks:
My cunt started to have a more lingering ache after these spanks

With the wooden spoon tomy tits I did 20 spanks:
This time I focused on my nipples, making them ache. Each spank had by tits bouncing from the force.

With a hairbrush to my tits I did 48 spanks:
This time under my tits was my focus and the bristles hurt like tiny pinpricks

With a paddel to my thighs I did 60 spanks:
My poor thighs were very warm and a little bit pink after these spanks. The air from each swing cooled by cunt due to how wet it was.

With a hairbrush to my tits I did 12 spanks:
Gosh it was a mostake to focus on my nipples for this set, the bristles made my nipples sting harshly in a way that took a while to fade.

With a ruler to my cunt I did 88 spanks:
Cunt stinging and throbbing I did these quickly so I wouldnt be tempted to close my legs!
Halfway through at this point and feeling well spanked with more to go!

Witha hairbrush to my ass I did 960 spanks:
Oh god these had me dripping. I almost could have edged from these. It felt so goood!

With a hairbrush to my tits I did 36 spanks:
I morned not getting to keep spanking my ass knowing that the chance of edging from spanking slipped further away with each moment my ass was given a rest.

With a hairbrush to my ass I did 990 spanks:
Oh god yes, I was so happy to be back to spanking my ass again with the hairbrush! But once again I got so close to an edge but didnt quiet make it! I wanted to edge so bad but I told myself I couldnt until all the spankings were done or spanking itself made me!

With a paddle to my ass I did 330 spanks:
These also felt very good but for some reason spanking with anything other than the hairbrush doesnt get me close to the edge. I dont know what it is, maybe the hairbrush is just the right amount of pain. My ass was very sore by this point and very red all over.

With a wooden spoon to my tits I did 44 spanks:
I had said that I would change where I was spanking but after my ass spanking I was craving a harsher pain for my tits that striking my nipples would give me so I focused there, it felt delightful

With a crop to my tits I did 84 spanks:
Still hitting my nipples I welcomed the pain! It felt so good to make my tits sore like my ass was.

With a hairbrush to my tits I did 66 spanks:
The sting of my nipples was wonderful I was so turned on and horny by this point eager for even more!

With a wooden spoon to all spots I did 2 spanks:
I was shivering in pleasure, all submissive by this point.

With a crop to my ass I did 180 spanks:
These felt very nice. The crop honestly is my loudest impliment somehow yet doesnt hurt as much as it sounds like it will.

With a hairbrush to my tits I did 48 spanks:
It was a nice way to finsh the spanking by making my tits sting again.
By the end of all this spanking I was warm and sore all over and feeling very submissive. It felt so nice. Mhmmm so very nice.

The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 02-12-2023, 08:30 PM   #22
grannyd16
Prodigy

I know I said I wasn't interested in spanking but oh well, whenever you complete an edge in your edge thread, spank your pussy with a wooden spoon for each edge in that session

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 08:06 PM   #23
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Here you go with a little distraction for yourself from the top of my head.

The base number for this task is the amount of edges you owe for your edging thread at the moment you start doing this task.
There is a multiplier, see the spoiler below. However, you are only allowed to read it the moment you commit to start the task. Not before.
Spoiler:
Multiply the amount of edges you owe with how many edges you did today.
Should the result be 0, take the last day you did edges and add 1.

If the result is an even number, you'll do all the spanks with the wooden spoon.
If it is uneven, you'll do them twice. With the wooden spoon and the belt.
You are allowed to split it into multiple sessions, if it gets too much.

All spanks have to be split evenly between your ass, tits and cunt.
They are to be done in certain positions.
- Ass: Kneeling, face to the ground, ass up
- Tits: Sitting in a chair, tits placed on a table
- Cunt: Kneeling, bend backwards, legs spread wide

As you said you crave to be filled so much, you get to warm a cock during the ass and tit spanks.

At the end you finish it off with some rubber band snaps directly to your clit.
The amount is your multiplier multiplied with the number of sessions you did.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !

Last edited by Dungeonmaster; 02-18-2023 at 08:35 PM.
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dungeonmaster for this post:
Old 02-19-2023, 01:15 AM   #24
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Simple task for you stealthy:

Put on an 10 minute metronome, one tick per second, pull down your pants and underwear and bend over your bed. Blindfold yourself and take your hairbrush. Every tick, hit your ass once. Keep going until the metronome stops.

Strip naked and restart the metronome with 5 minutes. Take your ruler, lay down on the floor, legs spread and pulled up and blindfold yourself again. 1 hit to your pussy per beat until the metronome finished.

Now that you are feeling nice and glowing, let's repeat the ass one final time. Ass up, face down on the floor, blindfolded again. One hit per tick. Once the metronome runs out keep the blindfold on and get comfortable. Doze off for a few minutes at least and enjoy the feeling.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 01:26 AM   #25
bobby g

Quote:

The wooden spoon is my meanist one, then my paddle, ruler becasue of how much it stings, belt, crop, then hairbrush as the kindest.

I may not be able to buy a bunch more but I would love to buy a few more!
if you'd like to buy something purpose made, i'd highly recommend getting a thin acrylic cane, around 5mm diameter. i find them easier to aim with power than natural cane.

if budget / access is an issue then a pervertible i like is cheap thin plastic clothesline. you can make some loops then wrap off one end as a handle using eg more of the line, or tape.

this makes a very effective stingy flogger. up to you whether you cut the loops to turn them into falls. one line will easily make you a larger flogger for behind and a smaller one for in front, with plenty left over for other ideas..

if you get one or the other then let me know so i can give you a task using your new toy !

m / straight / gmt+1

no longer denied by girls

likes/dislikes/limits
PM dares
bobby g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 12:43 PM   #26
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Hey kitten,

A spanking game for you

Your goal is to get 5000 points.

You will play as many rounds as you need in order to get your points. Ideally the entire game will be played in one session but if you need a break you can stop at the end of a round and come back to them later.

Each round will begin with rolling a six sided dice to determine what you will be doing.

Next to each option is a number in brackets. Add these up once you have all your selections and each spank is worth that many points.

For example tits (2), without ice (0), using a wooden spoon (2), at 60 BPM (2), for 4 minutes (2) would result in each spank being worth 8 points. Simply count the spanks as you do them and do the math at the end.

Roll one - where you will be spanking?
1-2 Tits (2)
3-4 Butt (1)
5-6 Pussy (5)

Roll two - will you melt an ice cube over the place you will be hitting before you start?
Odd - No (0)
Evens - Yes (2)

Roll 3 - What implement will you be using?
1 Hand (0)
2 Ruler (1)
3 Crop (1)
4 Paddle (2)
5 Wooden Spoon (2)
6 Charging Cord (2)

Roll 4 - Metronome Speed (each tick is one spank)
1 40 BPM (0)
2 50 BPM (1)
3 55 BPM (1)
4 60 BPM (2)
5 65 BPM (3)
6 70 BPM (3)

Roll 5 - Time spent on this round;
1 1 minute (1)
2 2 minutes (1)
3 3 minutes (2)
4 4 minutes (2)
5 5 minuets (3)
6 6 minutes (3)

Rules;
You must hit 5000 points.
You must complete the entire round - no stopping midway because you hit the required points.
If you roll the same body part three times in a row you may re-roll.
If you lose count during a round then the round does not count. (hehe).

If you need clarification on anything please let me know

Enjoy!

Champ.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 12:47 AM   #27
2bchew
getDare Addict

Ok how about next time you are home alone you get to watch a movie. Any movie. Your pick.

Lol no not quite that easy. Watch the movie naked. Now the fun part. You will need your hairbrush and wooden spoon. Now during the movie every time the movie scene is an outdoor scene your tits get a spanking with the brush. Every time it switches to indoors your pussy gets spanked with the spoon. It starts with the first scene change. The first change to outdoors spank your tits 5 times. The first change to indoors your pussy gets 5 spanks. Now the more fun part, with each scene change add 5 spanks to the spanks needed. So second change to indoors 10 spanks 3rd change to indoors 15 spanks etc.

Have fun.
2bchew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 01:57 AM   #28
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Hello Kitten,

Let us allow a 6 sided dice decide how much fun your gonna have with this task.
If you peak at any spoiler you weren’t suppose to look at double the hits for that session and do spoiler you peaked at plus what you rolled.

How many sessions you will do:
1:
Spoiler:
Only 1 session

2:
Spoiler:
3 sessions

3:
Spoiler:
10 sessions, are you luck or unlucky?

4:
Spoiler:
2 sessions

5:
Spoiler:
3 sessions

6:
Spoiler:
Only 1 session

Warmup:
1:
Spoiler:
clamps for the session

2:
Spoiler:
toothpaste on nipples, you may not wipe off until you are done with the session

3:
Spoiler:
toothpaste on clit, you may not wipe off until you are done with the session

4:
Spoiler:
melt one ice cube per nipple

5:
Spoiler:
rub and melt and ice cube per asscheek

6:
Spoiler:
vibrator is pussy for session

What implement to use:
1:
Spoiler:
belt

2:
Spoiler:
charging cord

3:
Spoiler:
heart shapped crop

4:
Spoiler:
paddle

5:
Spoiler:
wooden spoon

6:
Spoiler:
ruler

Bonus:
Spoiler:
You were a little curious kitten, weren’t you. For this one you can use all the spanking implements you have listed on your likes, limits, and toys: hairbrush, charging cord, belt, ruler, heart shapped crop, paddle, wooden spoon. Whatever roll you have for the next dice you will spank that number per implement per body part (this means you don’t roll for body part, you will spank that number per asscheek, tit, and cunt). I am fair cause this is a lot of implements, you may roll a dice, if it’s even no need to double the number if it’s odd, sorry you weren’t lucky, double the number from the next roll ;)

How many spanks per body part:
1:
Spoiler:

2:
Spoiler:

3:
Spoiler:

4:
Spoiler:

5:
Spoiler:

6:
Spoiler:

Where to spank yourself (for ass and tits, the number is per each asscheek and per tit)
1:
Spoiler:
Ass

2:
Spoiler:
Tits

3:
Spoiler:
cunt

4:
Spoiler:
half on ass and half of tits

5:
Spoiler:
ass and tits (if you got 10 then it’s 10 per asscheek and 10 per tit)

6:
Spoiler:
ass, tits, cunt you can divide the number in half but it’s per each area

Cool off:

1:
Spoiler:
2 edge using you large vibrator

2:
Spoiler:
shove two ice cubes in your pussy, before placing them in make sure you suck them in your mouth and make all the edges round, please listen to your body to make sure it isn’t too cold for too long

3:
Spoiler:
1 edge using your suction cup dildo, try not to touch your clit

4:
Spoiler:
melt one ice cube per nipple

5:
Spoiler:
rub and melt and ice cube per asscheek

6:
Spoiler:
5 edges any way you like edge

If you complete all you sessions, role one more dice:
Even number
Spoiler:
3 edges and you may cum. If you peaked at any spoiler your were not suppose to including the bonus, 6 edges then you may cum if you are not denied

Odd number
Spoiler:
5 more spanks to your lovely cunt, 10 more if you peaked at any spoiler your were not suppose to including the bonus. You may use your favorite implement. 2 edges whatever way you like and then you may cum if you are not denied

Hope you enjoy this kitten.

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 05:00 AM   #29
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Gosh, so many wonderful spanking tasks for me! I cant wait until I have the place to myself and I can do one of these!!!

The following 2 users say Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 03-10-2023, 01:59 PM   #30
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Simple task for you stealthy:

Put on an 10 minute metronome, one tick per second, pull down your pants and underwear and bend over your bed. Blindfold yourself and take your hairbrush. Every tick, hit your ass once. Keep going until the metronome stops.

Strip naked and restart the metronome with 5 minutes. Take your ruler, lay down on the floor, legs spread and pulled up and blindfold yourself again. 1 hit to your pussy per beat until the metronome finished.

Now that you are feeling nice and glowing, let's repeat the ass one final time. Ass up, face down on the floor, blindfolded again. One hit per tick. Once the metronome runs out keep the blindfold on and get comfortable. Doze off for a few minutes at least and enjoy the feeling.
I did this simple task today since I wanted to do a spanking task that wasn't super time consuming and I would be able to complete in one session.

The first ass spanking with the hairbrush felt so good. I tried my best to hit the center where I could hit both ass cheeks. I felt very submissive and floaty. I wasn't tempted to check the time until what I assume was at least halfway. Having a makeshift blindfold on helped to make sure that when I was tempted and opened my eyes I still couldn't look. Which reminded me that I wasn't allowed to look!

I felt so exposed when naked on the cold floor with my legs bent and spread. Each ruler spank was sharp feeling, less relaxing than the ass spanks but very good at making me horny.

I had a plushie around to rest my head on while I was ass up, face down. Spanking my ass again and feeling so good and floaty again. My poor knees started to feel uncomfortable from how much weight was on them so I moved my plushie to under them. At one point I felt super empty as I normally am filled with a dildo when in this position for a long time. Once again I was in bliss for a while not thinking at all about the time left, but when I did wonder how much time was left I couldn't check. Once the time did stop I stayed all soft and slack in the same position. Letting myself enjoy the nice feelings.
I then stayed blindfolded as I got redressed before I let the blindfold come off. Blinking dazed in the light of my room.

It was wonderful and submissive feeling thank you so much Blue!

The following 2 users say Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking