Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-16-2022, 08:00 AM   #16
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
It occurs to me that there are no chores on this list.

...and, to my mind, being a domestic goddess is a part of being a well bred lady / well behaved obedient wife.

Whilst it's tempting to add to the list of daily tasks - espcially given the nature of the idea - i suspect one day a month of 'housekeeping hell' might work better?

Up at dawn, having to clean the house top-to-bottom & do chores all day until dusk sort of thing?
Thanks! Got it - cleaning the house maybe wearing something nice on a regular base! Get one out of this.

6/100
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 08:19 AM   #17
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Thanks! Got it - cleaning the house maybe wearing something nice on a regular base! Get one out of this.
I can be more specific/challenging if you want

I do kinda like the idea of having you do housework from dawn until dusk on your feet all day and having to smile and be happy about it like a 'good girl'...

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 10:41 PM   #18
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
It occurs to me that there are no chores on this list.

...and, to my mind, being a domestic goddess is a part of being a well bred lady / well behaved obedient wife.

Whilst it's tempting to add to the list of daily tasks - espcially given the nature of the idea - i suspect one day a month of 'housekeeping hell' might work better?

Up at dawn, having to clean the house top-to-bottom & do chores all day until dusk sort of thing?
I would like to keep it kind of flexible for now... don't know my living situation in a few month, maybe I've got som flat mates, maybe not. I don't know and then there is the time problem. Often working like 7 days a week... however putting in my dare list a household day a month - and maybe adding some clothing specifications should be fine... One more in the list! Thank you!
My PM dares
Old 05-17-2022, 04:07 AM   #19
Sabina
Distinguished Member

If you want to be a good femminized person, also some regular practice to make a cock happy, with the your mouth, is in order.

One good task, is to heve a very realistic dildo attached at a mirror, on floor.
You kneel in front of it, and must do dressed sexy, and with make up.

But before you begin to suck the click, you must beg and look in thevyour eyes while you do, for self motivation.

Please miley, write in the blog how you intend to beg, what you will say at the cock, to earn the favour of sucking it
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 08:34 AM   #20
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
If you want to be a good femminized person, also some regular practice to make a cock happy, with the your mouth, is in order.

One good task, is to heve a very realistic dildo attached at a mirror, on floor.
You kneel in front of it, and must do dressed sexy, and with make up.

But before you begin to suck the click, you must beg and look in thevyour eyes while you do, for self motivation.

Please miley, write in the blog how you intend to beg, what you will say at the cock, to earn the favour of sucking it
Sounds good - especially the idea with using the mirror!
7/50
My PM dares
The following user says Thank You to Shadow for this post:
Old 05-17-2022, 09:18 AM   #21
YourFu'kingSlave
Account Banned

Default Hi

It's very good thread
Hope everyone here will be enjoying
YourFu'kingSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 09:32 PM   #22
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

My list so far...

- I will apply female perfume each morning for the duration of a whole month. (IN PROGRESS)
- I will lock away all male clothing for 3 days.
- I will sleep in female nightgown whenever home for a month.
- I will follow a makeup tutorial every Sunday for 3 month.
- I will paint all my nails pink for three days.
- I will buy and use a body gel, fragrance, and lotion from bath and body works in a fruity or floral scent.
- I will put on some lipstick whenever I'm coming home for a week
- I will buy a new set of panties and bra in person in for me in a Victoriea's Secret shop (TRY TO FIND SOME FREE TIME NEXT WEEK!)
- I get a sissy inkbox tattoo and apply it as a tramp stamp.
- (Maybe - probably...) I pierce my ears and wear earings
- (Maybe...) I will get a manicure
- I get permanently rid of or body hair on arms, legs, belly and my back
- I will go tanning in my bikini until I have some strong lines
- (Maybe...) I let my eyebrows groomed and shaped into a feminine style professionally
- I wear makeup everyday for a month. It may be subtile, but you will wear it, even in public.
- (Maybe...) I let a saleslady choose 1 piece of makeup for me

- Every Monday buy a new fem item (IN PROGRESS)
- Catwalk: Practice walking in high heels once a week
- Find one day for yourself possibly every week or at least, one time every month, when you can be in makeup, lingerie all day or majority of day, and of coarse entire night.
When begin, in the morning tell at your self in the mirror one positive statement of feminity.
You can begin with “I am miley and.....” This is your mantra to repeat for the week or untill you do another day like this, and an aim in life until end of year
- It is decision up go you, and could be good to write in a diary or a publik blog, so all we can read if you want or stay privat and you share only with best friends (I'LL DO A BLOG HERE ON GETDARE - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95324)
- Only pee sitting down (have already tried and didn't succeed... maybe I'll try for a week first)
- Always wear panties
- Wear a pantyhose every day for a week.
- Expending bra time - stuffed.
- By the start of December, own and have worn in public the following outfits:
(one piece swimsuit / Bikini / Little black dress / slinky cocktail dress / Leggings & sports bra / School girl outfit / Lingerie (stockings, bra, panties & suspenders at a minium))
- Shave body/legs every day for a time period (WANT TO START THAT ONE ON SUNDAY)
- Put a dildo on a mirror and learn how to keep a cock happy

- Put on lipstick every morning for a week (IN PROGRESS)
- I dye my public hair pink - while the rest hair below neck will be removed
- I get a female looking wallet or card case and use it regularly

Posts adding tasks ... 7/50 (to jump on, I do 100 and not 50)
My PM dares
Old 05-22-2022, 09:47 AM   #23
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Read this miley and report here what you learn and think is useful for yourself when dress up and be woman

http://loveamara.com/wedding-wear-woes/

Would ever think to join a wedding party dressed all like femeale, hevecever trmpted to join a party wedding not invited, and be captured in pictures of the wedding couple for ever?
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 10:09 PM   #24
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks! 8/50

Report here... ok.
Learned from that one? Don't wear white, I would show up in a skater dress, everyone with a long dress just was to lazy to shave legs and well don't get too short and sexy and wear underwear if you don't wanna be a concurrent to the bridge.

Would I go there? Well, I am scared of public, so probably not. I would be more scared of going there, then being on photos. Things that are done and where is no way back are fine for me - so the risk of the photo? - I would be fine with that... just need someone to really push me to show up that way and probably to go there with me, so that I won't chicken out.
Nice idea, by the way.
My PM dares
The following user says Thank You to Shadow for this post:
Old 07-23-2022, 04:34 AM   #25
bdsmlover24

How is this going ??

Here a few more ideas :

- Go buy a full lingerie set in person (you should have already do this now) but ask the sale girl for help for the size and the style
- A few month later go again adn ask the sale girl for help, and this time show her when you try things so she can advice you better
-Sleep with only panties for a week
-Sleep with a new women nightwear for two weeks
- Paint your nails with transparent coat for a week
-Apply transparent but shinny lipgloss every 3h for 5 days in a row (may include weekend but apply it every hour then)
-Get rid of half of your male underwear if any
-Get rid of a third of all your male clothes
-Go to a public pool with a bikini, and all youur feminine jewelry
-By a new pair of heels (not too high but about 6cm) and wear them 30h a week for a month (not in a row)
-Wear some small bra or bralettes 24/7 for a week, including at work (easier in winter if you can put large clothes over it)

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bdsmlover24 for this post:
Old 07-24-2022, 01:25 AM   #26
chay007

Talking

Building up to cleaning your while house in a maids outfit i think is a must. Having a full day in heels and maids apron tidying the whole house till its perfect with ankles bound togeather

I also suggest once you have to create you own wam video while crossdressed. No need to release it anywhere but def need to film yourself. Going from immaculate with full makeup to an utter mess
Old 07-24-2022, 10:53 PM   #27
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
How is this going ??

Here a few more ideas :

- Go buy a full lingerie set in person (you should have already do this now) but ask the sale girl for help for the size and the style
- A few month later go again adn ask the sale girl for help, and this time show her when you try things so she can advice you better
-Sleep with only panties for a week
-Sleep with a new women nightwear for two weeks
- Paint your nails with transparent coat for a week
-Apply transparent but shinny lipgloss every 3h for 5 days in a row (may include weekend but apply it every hour then)
-Get rid of half of your male underwear if any
-Get rid of a third of all your male clothes
-Go to a public pool with a bikini, and all youur feminine jewelry
-By a new pair of heels (not too high but about 6cm) and wear them 30h a week for a month (not in a row)
-Wear some small bra or bralettes 24/7 for a week, including at work (easier in winter if you can put large clothes over it)
WOW - there are some great ones and some I will need a little push for!
Thank you!
My PM dares
Old 07-24-2022, 10:54 PM   #28
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by chay007 View Post
Building up to cleaning your while house in a maids outfit i think is a must. Having a full day in heels and maids apron tidying the whole house till its perfect with ankles bound togeather

I also suggest once you have to create you own wam video while crossdressed. No need to release it anywhere but def need to film yourself. Going from immaculate with full makeup to an utter mess
I like the one, with the filming... I guess I should get a maid uniform.
My PM dares
Old 08-30-2022, 02:04 PM   #29
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Hey - so I am back home from my half year aboard... - time to finish my 50 dares.

Some reports - I have done:
- I have pink public hair, rest is shaved... looks kind of weird, but I like it. Hope no one notices. Every time I shower or I go to the toilet and I am looking down it reminds me of the girl inside. Nice dare.
- Sleep with panties only for a week is done as well. Hardest thing not to freeze ...

Next report comes soon, kisses Miley!
My PM dares
Old 08-30-2022, 08:10 PM   #30
SexyJade

thought i help with the maid oufit
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/MUNCASO-W...9&sr=8-22&th=1

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Smiffys-G...0E2REGYS&psc=1

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Boland-02...1D8Z6SXG&psc=1

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Andres-Ma...%2C569&sr=8-70

something sexy
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/JasmyGirl...914569&sr=8-48

Likes: X-Dressing, spanking, roleplay, diapers, hidden public

Limits: illegal, permanent, family/friends, vomit, scat, ice, toothpaste, much pain, messy, public

Albums:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16163
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10976
SexyJade is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feminization, sissy