Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2020, 10:42 AM   #16
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
You know what you have to do tomorrow then

For today, I'll say to do flicks with your fingers, instead of rubber band snaps.
As it's not the same you'll double the numbers to 50

You liked your ass filled so much....insert the plug for the next hour.
Thank you, those small but mean flicks really made my nipples hard and aching for attention...

I lubed my lovely tailplug up and inserted it, it still fits like it was made for me
Now I don't just act like a bitch in heat but I look like one, how fitting!

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 10:44 AM   #17
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
I see you didn't pull beads out like I told you to. You were supposed to pull it all out fast and swift. (provide it be safe)

Put pegs on your tits and pull them off

repeat 5 times for each tits.

Since you love the video so much, why don't you watch it and count how many times sluts in the video has cum. keep a tally on your boobs. while watching, you have to kneel with tail plug in your ass but leave your cunt alone. no touching, no squeezing legs and no humping. absolute alone.

You can play with your nipples at the same time.
Damn, that's hot, I'm wet just thinking about it, all hot and bothered...I will do it now and report then!!

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 10:45 AM   #18
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundkitty View Post
Thank you, those small but mean flicks really made my nipples hard and aching for attention...

I lubed my lovely tailplug up and inserted it, it still fits like it was made for me
Now I don't just act like a bitch in heat but I look like one, how fitting!
Just your nipples?
Maybe you should read the task again.

When you already count the orgasms in the video, you can also imitate the moans

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 10:52 AM   #19
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Just your nipples?
Maybe you should read the task again.

When you already count the orgasms in the video, you can also imitate the moans
Sorry, all the heat and arousal is making me dumb and unfocused...
I just redid the whole task, this time properly and 50 per nipple and clit. My already sensitive and aching nipples now feel like they're two burning beads, not to speak of my clit which is pulsating to the beat of my heart, craving just a little touch...fuck I want to cum so bad, I'm gonna go crazy....not to mention my tongue, which I'm now putting more attention to...oh how I'd like to like a good hard cock...slide it along the shaft and take it deep down my throat, my pussy denied and ass plugged, only to serve....I'm soaking wet

Time for the next task, moaning won't be a hard task in this state hahah

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 11:03 AM   #20
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Much better.
I like you redid the whole task, instead of just the missing part. Very well done.

Now, let's give you some time to concentrate on your naughty thoughts.

Put clamps on your nipples and clit again.
Choose between a clamp on your tongue or a panty gag.
Your choice might have consequences

Blindfold yourself and put in some kind of earplugs. Kneel down, hands behind your back.

You are supposed to stay like this for 20 minutes. However, you are not allowed to use any kind of alarm. You have to guess the time.

In case you stay longer, all good.
In case you stop before the 20 minutes are up every minute early results in 10 spanks with a hairbrush to your pussy.

Write "don't touch me" above your pussy

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 08-17-2020, 11:11 AM   #21
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Sorry, all the heat and arousal is making me dumb and unfocused...
I just redid the whole task, this time properly and 50 per nipple and clit. My already sensitive and aching nipples now feel like they're two burning beads, not to speak of my clit which is pulsating to the beat of my heart, craving just a little touch...fuck I want to cum so bad, I'm gonna go crazy....not to mention my tongue, which I'm now putting more attention to...oh how I'd like to like a good hard cock...slide it along the shaft and take it deep down my throat, my pussy denied and ass plugged, only to serve....I'm soaking wet

Time for the next task, moaning won't be a hard task in this state hahah
This was a bit of a task to refocus, the orgasms were coming in fast and sometimes multiple...I counted a total of 57 orgasms, but sometimes it was hard to see if it was one or two. My cunt is making a puddle on the towel I sat down on, the nice, filled feeling from the bigger tailplug, the moaning in unison and the nipple stimulation almost felt like they could make me cum, but instead I continued watching in what I would best describe, a tiptoe on the edge of arousal from obedience and risking major punishment and just giving in. After all, I managed fulfilling the task though, my boobs decorated with 57 black marks from left to right...I would do anything to cum right now...even the tiniest stimulation from the fur of the tail plug is driving me insane...I'm a needy, filthy bitch in heat, a fucktoy that exists to obey and get aroused and mindless from it, a slut finding pleasure in pain and following orders, needing to serve, needing to continue being denied, needing to be humiliated and treated as the horny, stupid animal I am right now...please keep the commands coming, I'm living to serve right now

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 11:16 AM   #22
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Much better.
I like you redid the whole task, instead of just the missing part. Very well done.

Blindfold yourself and put in some kind of earplugs. Kneel down, hands behind your back.

You are supposed to stay like this for 20 minutes. However, you are not allowed to use any kind of alarm. You have to guess the time.

In case you stop before the 20 minutes are up every minute early results in 10 spanks with a hairbrush to your pussy.

I will do that, Sir, thank you for the task
Report will follow

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 11:31 AM   #23
Garry0993
getDare Devil

take a soft make up brush , or your tail fur really

gently brush your cunt 57 times.

Then rewatch the video. Every time a slut cum you have to either put a clip on your clit and take it off or spank it hard.

stick your tongue out the whole time.

When finished it is time to swap out the tail plug to your big plug. as you need more stimulus in the other hole

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 11:41 AM   #24
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Much better.

My plug still snugly inside me, almost part of my body by now, I clamped my nipples first, which alright let me moan softly, not so softly anymore when I put it on my clit and it started pulsing against the clamp again...fuck, the pain is still ringing in my mind. I decided for the clamped tonuge, as I wanted to make you proud and also I thought it might take my mind off of the clit.

And damn, did it do that - I put white noise in my headphones and put on a blindfold before kneeling down on the ground and waiting patiently. It wasn't long until my mind started wandering, I was drooling all over my tits...just like a dog that's panting, a pet that is waiting for their next command...What if someone came in seeing me helpless like this, a strong dom to command me...I bet he would stick his cock right into that wet mouth of mine, fucking my throat and then my pussy, pulling the clamps on my nipples and making the one on my clit click...after a while I needed to lay down as my knees couldn't take more kneeling and then the other fantasies began...the white noise made me imagine huge ventilators in an abandoned warehouse, me strapped to a table somewhere, completely helpless, getting teased when my master wants me to moan for him...not being able to see anything, move or hear anything except for the whirring ventilators giving me goosebumps...

At this point I shivered in pleasure, how much time had passed? A minute? 10? 20 maybe? I decided not to risk it, although the clamps were getting pretty painful....or should I? I took the blindfold off to look at the clock: I has started at 20:19 and it was 20:35, 4 minutes too early.

I will punish my pussy accordingly, SIr, thank you for this exciting and creative task, I'm waiting for your orders dripping wet

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 11:55 AM   #25
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
take a soft make up brush , or your tail fur really

gently brush your cunt 57 times.

Then rewatch the video. Every time a slut cum you have to either put a clip on your clit and take it off or spank it hard.

stick your tongue out the whole time.

When finished it is time to swap out the tail plug to your big plug. as you need more stimulus in the other hole
My poor clit...I started with the clamps but after about 20 times thez got too intense for me so I switched to spanking, which still hurt, but at least my clit got a bit of rare freedom...

I'm wet in more than one way, my pussy is soaking and my breasts are full of saliva and I almost know the moans in the video by heart. I wish I could quiver like the girls in the video...just once, give a bit of my attention to my poor, needy clit...I'm going insane imagining all the ways someone could use me right now, helpless, mindless, just existing to obey for pleasure, to serve for arousal

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 12:00 PM   #26
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Something different....

Get down on all fours. Crawl through the whole appartment one time. Once you are back in your room, I want you to carry all of your sextoys to another room. Of course youŽll carry them with your mouth and just one at a time.

Count in your head all the time. Everytime you reach 60, stop, put your head down and circle your clit for 5 seconds.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 08-17-2020, 12:13 PM   #27
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Also did you forget to do the brushing? I didn't see it in your report.

Finish your current task.

Then go to every room, hump one thing you can find in it till edge. write on your body what you used.

While humping don't use your hand if possible. and stick your tongue out during the bumping.

also have you put in the big plug?

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:16 PM   #28
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Something different....

Get down on all fours. Crawl through the whole appartment one time. Once you are back in your room, I want you to carry all of your sextoys to another room. Of course youŽll carry them with your mouth and just one at a time.

Count in your head all the time. Everytime you reach 60, stop, put your head down and circle your clit for 5 seconds.
Since I have a one-room apartment with a small kitchen and a bathroom plus a walk in closet, I laid down my tailplug, the anal beads, my basket full of pegs, my blindfold and my vibe on the carpet floor and got down on my knees and hands. All while counting, I picked them up with my teeth and brought them to the closet, as it is the furthest "room" from the big couch bed thing near the windows. It was tricky at first, especially the basket was a problem, since I always had to pick up pegs that fell out of it using my mouth. Every minute I stopped to circle my throbbing, needy clit, touching finally - but never enough to get me that release I so crave, the transformation from a stupid hot bitch in heat to a human being able to make choices and think...all I can think of is cum...cum....please let me cum...use me....make me cum...stuff my holes....please....
All toys laid out in front of me in the closet I sit here waiting for your next command, my nipples sensitive and aching, my clit throbbing and burning, my tongue longingly licking my inner lips, my ass filled completely with the big plug, stretching my already loose hole...my mind just focused to serve...

PM DARES
Old 08-17-2020, 12:20 PM   #29
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Since I have a one-room apartment with a small kitchen and a bathroom plus a walk in closet, I laid down my tailplug, the anal beads, my basket full of pegs, my blindfold and my vibe on the carpet floor and got down on my knees and hands. All while counting, I picked them up with my teeth and brought them to the closet, as it is the furthest "room" from the big couch bed thing near the windows. It was tricky at first, especially the basket was a problem, since I always had to pick up pegs that fell out of it using my mouth. Every minute I stopped to circle my throbbing, needy clit, touching finally - but never enough to get me that release I so crave, the transformation from a stupid hot bitch in heat to a human being able to make choices and think...all I can think of is cum...cum....please let me cum...use me....make me cum...stuff my holes....please....
All toys laid out in front of me in the closet I sit here waiting for your next command, my nipples sensitive and aching, my clit throbbing and burning, my tongue longingly licking my inner lips, my ass filled completely with the big plug, stretching my already loose hole...my mind just focused to serve...
Very well done, but donŽt you think itŽs a bit slutty to have your toys just laying somewhere in the apartment ?
Clean up, get them back !

Same rules.

Quote:
Then go to every room, hump one thing you can find in it till edge. write on your body what you used.
Pretty sure that would force her to fail after what she said earlier...

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 08-17-2020, 12:25 PM   #30
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Also did you forget to do the brushing? I didn't see it in your report.

Finish your current task.

While humping don't use your hand if possible. and stick your tongue out during the bumping.

also have you put in the big plug?
Yes, I did put in the big plug and yes I brushed my pussy, I just didn't have any special experience with that...the plug went it smoothly but feels a bit fuller than the other one, I certainly am more aware of it, and the brushing just made me even more aroused, I had to stop three times to take a deep breath and focus

And like Dungeon Master said, I don't think I can edge without going over it at the time being, I'm having the feeling that after almost 7 hours of teasing if I touch my clit now I will combust in orgasm

PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, frustration, pussy, teasing, wet