Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2019, 12:09 AM   #16
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Hello
So maybe I will try my chances in cause you some pain. As you requested for hard pain so nicely.

1. Warm up - I hope you won't be disappointed because of jumping jacks
Attach 2 kg to your nuts and perform 20 jumping jacks.
Edge once. And perform 20 more jumping jacks.

2. Put your nuts on table in that way that weight is pulling them. Each and every hit need to be hard:
- use belt on nuts - roll 1d6 times 100,
- use wooden spoon on nuts - roll 1d6 times 100,
- use meat tenderizer on nuts - roll 1d6 times 100.

3. How lucky you were? x - total no of hits
- <= 400 hits total (1,85% chances) - too lucky - repeat 2 with assume of each roll = 6 and it is end,
- 400 < x <= 800 (24,07 % chances) - a bit too luck - repeat 2 and it is end,
- 800 < x <= 1500 (74,54 % chances) - average result - just meat tenderizer them 200 more times,
- 1500 < x <= 1800 (4,63% chances) - very unlucky, lets "learn you to be more lucky" :P - repeat 2 with assume of each roll = 6 and it is end (Ouch!).

4. Report here. If possible - could you record videos and then send me them somehow? I won't publish them, unless you agree.

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 08:53 AM   #17
Masomister
Distinguished Member

This is one I was given to do about four years ago. Let's see how you do:

Pour a generous amount of Tabasco Sauce (or stronger, if you like) into a condom. Make sure the inside is well coated, and that there is still plenty of liquid left over inside the condom.

I went ahead and used Tabasco sauce and rubberbanded the base of the condom on my shaft to make sure it would not leak or come off. I can't really get hard due to all the abuse and practice ive put behind not wanting to be able to.

Set a metronome to 40 beats per minute.

(Probably in your case, you should lightly sandpaper your dick. I didn't; I'm not in that league yet, but you are.)

not sure what defines a "light" scrubbing when it comes to sandpaper, but i went over my head a few times to make it extra sensitive before starting for you.

Put the condom on over your dick. Preferably your dick will be rock hard.

Once the condom is on nice and tight, use a wooden spoon to slap the head of your dick once at every beat of the metronome. Nice and hard.

Keep the condom on, and keep slapping, for five minutes.

---

I lasted three full minutes, and 110 slaps, but that was it. I was crying and screaming with pain. I can usually tough out harsh punishments, at least for one time, but this one killed me. I couldn't take the searing pain everywhere on my dick and especially the head.

But of course for you failure won't be an option. You'll do the full five minutes. I'll be interested to see how mild, or intense, you found it compared to my experience.

I have had a lot of practicewith enduring through the burning sensations. It still burns and aches like hell and my eyes were watering as i suffered through it though. Think i could have handled a higher bmp but fuck it hurt XD

Thank you <3

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Masomister for this post:
Old 04-18-2019, 09:18 AM   #18
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masomister View Post
Think i could have handled a higher bmp but fuck it hurt XD

Thank you <3[/COLOR][/CENTER]
So glad to hear that you had a good time.

There is some value to a slower bpm. It allows the sting of each slap to sink in and intensify a bit before the next one. 🙂

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 03:03 PM   #19
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Hello
So maybe I will try my chances in cause you some pain. As you requested for hard pain so nicely.

1. Warm up - I hope you won't be disappointed because of jumping jacks
Attach 2 kg to your nuts and perform 20 jumping jacks.
Edge once. And perform 20 more jumping jacks.

2. Put your nuts on table in that way that weight is pulling them. Each and every hit need to be hard:
- use belt on nuts - roll 1d6 times 100,264
- use wooden spoon on nuts - roll 1d6 times 100,135
- use meat tenderizer on nuts - roll 1d6 times 100.387

3. How lucky you were? x - total no of hits
- <= 400 hits total (1,85% chances) - too lucky - repeat 2 with assume of each roll = 6 and it is end,
- 400 < x <= 800 (24,07 % chances) - a bit too luck - repeat 2 and it is end, this is where my first set of rolls fell for me
- 800 < x <= 1500 (74,54 % chances) - average result - just meat tenderizer them 200 more times,
- 1500 < x <= 1800 (4,63% chances) - very unlucky, lets "learn you to be more lucky" :P - repeat 2 with assume of each roll = 6 and it is end (Ouch!).

secondset was 421, 278, and 576

in total that was 685 with the belt, 413 with wooden spoon and 961 with the meat tenderizer.
It did mot take long for me to kove from my balls on the dinner to me kneeling at the coffee table. The first time i almost crumbled to my knees and the weight dangling off the other side of the table got caught on the edge was enough for me to rethink it XD. The weight was still dangling off the other end, keeping my nits pulled tigh with no room to move when i struck them.

This is one of the more intensemethods of ball bindkmg to maximizepain and it had me sobbing with ease. My nuts already hurt going into this and are well bruised amd throbbing still (as im forced to start another task from the bb thread already)

Thanks a lot for this, holy hell they hurt <3

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 04-18-2019, 04:08 PM   #20
DareFiend
getDare Addict

It seems like now might be a good time to see how well you tolerate your own medicine. You posted this one for me to do, about a year and a half ago.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...6&postcount=11

It was waaaay beyond my tolerance, so (for better or worse) I did not do it (OK, so give me a penalty if necessary).

But since you wrote that you love doing it, I am sure you'll enjoy doing it again.

------

Quote:
Personally something I love. . .

Make sure you have to piss after you finish to clean your urethra out

Q-tipS are amazing. And different lubes are fun.

Take 9 Q-tips, coat one in your favorite hot sauce, wasbi ,tabasco, icy hot and 5 keep dry

First insert the dry one and give your cock 25 good hits with your mallet then pull it out.

Insert the hot sauce one, 25 hits and remove.

Insert the dry one again, pull it out and back in again 3 times to clean out the hot sauce.

Then repeat with each other 'lube' making sure to use a fresh dry one each time

After you finish 'cleaning' the inside of your cock with the last dry Q-tip, go piss and enjoy ~

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 04:50 PM   #21
dasNolo

Use sandpaper instead of your hand to jerk off.
No lube. No spit.
Start with softer sandpaper and edge once.
Then increase to a rougher one and edge again.
If you have steel wool, use this to get an orgasm.
After your orgasm, rub salt on you cock.
dasNolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 05:09 AM   #22
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Default Maso's Day of Pain

This task is going to take most of a day, so I understand if it takes awhile to complete. You will need a coin, a d6, your rubber mallet, your meat tenderizer, and something with which to tie your balls.

You are going to repeat this task 10 times throughout the day. Preferably, this would be once an hour, but I understand that life can make that difficult. In between sets, leave your tools in clear view as a reminder that your task is not yet complete.

For each round, flip a coin
Heads= Rubber Mallet
Tails= Meat Tenderizer

Then, tie your balls separately. Give your left ball (I'm being kind and helping you even out) 1d6x100 medium-hard hits with the implement you flipped for this round. Finish with one VERY VERY VERY hard hit with the handle of the implement to your right ball. Untie, and go about your day.

For your final round, you automatically roll a 6, and all hits are done very hard.

Have fun! Also- do you have access to nettles?

Old 04-20-2019, 03:49 PM   #23
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
It seems like now might be a good time to see how well you tolerate your own medicine. You posted this one for me to do, about a year and a half ago.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...6&postcount=11

It was waaaay beyond my tolerance, so (for better or worse) I did not do it (OK, so give me a penalty if necessary).

But since you wrote that you love doing it, I am sure you'll enjoy doing it again.

------
Haven't used a qtip in a long while. Not quite the dance effect with how loose my cock is now so i doubled up on them for a better effect. Still left me hurting for a long while and with my catheter back in.

Thanks for showing it my way, it did hurt a good deal but as you found out with the sliver of chili things get much worse ;3

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
The following user says Thank You to Masomister for this post:
Old 04-20-2019, 07:47 PM   #24
SageLeech
Longtime User

I’m concerned that your balls are getting sore. How about a nice rub with icy hot to help?
Also let’s see how your aim is. Place 10 clothespins on your balls then use the spiky side of the meat tenderizer to know them off one by one. Oh, and if more then one comes off at a time put them all back on and start over.
Are you sure you don’t want to tie your balls to your toes and do jumping jacks? Cause that sounds hilarious.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches

Last edited by SageLeech; 04-20-2019 at 07:52 PM.
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 09:02 PM   #25
aesop52
getDare Sweetheart

Find somme nettles and apply them to your cock for 20 times or 3 minuteS.

Slave grade me:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=416502&page=1

Toys: dildo, collar, chastity cage, plug.
Likes: anal, chastity, bdsm, slave poses, risk of exposure.
aesop52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 10:53 AM   #26
Kitten
The One & Only

Take a sock and stuff it with 1 - 4 potatoes (depending on size).
Swing your homemade weapon into your balls 50 times full force.
Enjoy.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:23 AM   #27
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
This task is going to take most of a day, so I understand if it takes awhile to complete. You will need a coin, a d6, your rubber mallet, your meat tenderizer, and something with which to tie your balls.

You are going to repeat this task 10 times throughout the day. Preferably, this would be once an hour, but I understand that life can make that difficult. In between sets, leave your tools in clear view as a reminder that your task is not yet complete.

For each round, flip a coin
Heads= Rubber Mallet
Tails= Meat Tenderizer

Then, tie your balls separately. Give your left ball (I'm being kind and helping you even out) 1d6x100 medium-hard hits with the implement you flipped for this round. Finish with one VERY VERY VERY hard hit with the handle of the implement to your right ball. Untie, and go about your day.

For your final round, you automatically roll a 6, and all hits are done very hard.

Have fun! Also- do you have access to nettles?

I took a small break to recover after doing this. My nuts were swollen and bruised and i just had to make sure everything was aroooo ok.

I was curled in a ball sobbing after a few of the sets, my rolls and coin flips were

Hhthtththhth

Im starting back up again today

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 04-23-2019, 06:13 PM   #28
Masomister
Distinguished Member

I’m concerned that your balls are getting sore. How about a nice rub with icy hot to help?

Also let’s see how your aim is. Place 10 clothespins on your balls then use the spiky side of the meat tenderizer to know them off one by one. Oh, and if more then one comes off at a time put them all back on and start over.
Are you sure you don’t want to tie your balls to your toes and do jumping jacks? Cause that sounds hilarious.

Tasks like these look easy on the surface but are a lot more painfulonce you start messing up. I went ahead and coated them generously in icy hot before putting the cloths pegs on. I made sure to get them on deep with a good grip to avoid knocking off more then one at a time. I still did a few times but only had to restart 3 times before i was able to finish up.

Take a sock and stuff it with 1 - 4 potatoes (depending on size).
Swing your homemade weapon into your balls 50 times full force.
Enjoy.

i used 3 potatoes and went to town on my nuts with them. Sock hits always suck cause i end up with bruises on my thighs too XD

Thank you <3

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 04-30-2019, 02:00 PM   #29
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

As you've had plenty of time to recover, lets try something new. You are not to look at the next spoiler until you have finished the previous set. You are also going to keep a running timer of any breaks you take. That includes breaks in hits or breaks between sets. I don't expect this to be a short task, so I'd be surprised if you make it through without any breaks. You will want to gather a wooden spoon, a heavy book, your rubber mallet, and the meat tenderizer.

Warmup:
Spoiler:
500 nice swift punches.

Round 1:
Spoiler:
500 with the wooden spoon to only the right

Round 2:
Spoiler:
50 book drops.

Round 3:
Spoiler:
500 with the wooden spoon to only the left

Round 4:
Spoiler:
50 book drops.

Round 5:
Spoiler:
500 hits with the rubber mallet

Round 6:
Spoiler:
10 minutes of VERY HARD hits with the rubber mallet at 30 bpm (300 total)

Round 7:
Spoiler:
Repeat previous spoiler, this time using the handle of the mallet.

Round 8:
Spoiler:
300 with the flat side of the meat tenderizer

Round 9:
Spoiler:
300 as quickly as possible with the wooden spoon

Round 10:
Spoiler:
500 with the rubber mallet

Final Round:
Spoiler:
Look at all the time you took as breaks throughout this task. For each second of break, you now owe 1 hit with the scary side of the meat tenderizer. You can take your time on these, and be safe!

Enjoy!
Old 05-02-2019, 09:40 AM   #30
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Will catch up on the most recent task tomorrow since ill have plenty of time to dedicate to it then

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, balls, cbt, crying, extreme, pain